Missing Xenia woman is in Florida, po...

Missing Xenia woman is in Florida, police say | The Columbus Di...

There are 48 comments on the Columbus Dispatch story from Apr 22, 2010, titled Missing Xenia woman is in Florida, police say | The Columbus Di.... In it, Columbus Dispatch reports that:

Authorities say a 31-year-old Ohio woman whose disappearance triggered days of searches and national TV appeals by her family is in south Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbus Dispatch.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
freedomreigns

Cincinnati, OH

#45 Apr 23, 2010
Ashes82 wrote:
<quoted text>
Her husband is at home with her baby.....The man she is with is another womans husband, who drained their bank account, and apparently took his new girlfriend on a nice little vacation....
I believe various accounts stated that Mr. Hutcherson's wife said that he withdrew 2K from their account, but I didn't see anything that said he 'drained' their bank account. Let's not deviate from what is being actually reported until we have evidence that it is actually true.
Buckeye Chuck

Columbus, OH

#46 Apr 23, 2010
freedomreigns wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe various accounts stated that Mr. Hutcherson's wife said that he withdrew 2K from their account, but I didn't see anything that said he 'drained' their bank account. Let's not deviate from what is being actually reported until we have evidence that it is actually true.
Withdrawing 2K from a hillbillies bank acount would most likely drain it. Also if you are running away to start a new life, do you take all your money or do you think he was such a considerate husband he only took a litle and left his wife the rest? Dont be naive

“Fire in my Bones and”

Since: Apr 10

The sweet taste of Kerosene

#49 Apr 23, 2010
Buckeye Chuck wrote:
<quoted text>
Withdrawing 2K from a hillbillies bank acount would most likely drain it. Also if you are running away to start a new life, do you take all your money or do you think he was such a considerate husband he only took a litle and left his wife the rest? Dont be naive
I agree, and the mullet he sports proves it....
Brobama 08

Groveport, OH

#50 Apr 23, 2010
Liz wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, it's amazing how everyone wanted the runaway Mexican child, Octavio and his family to pay through the nose, but many have avoided mentioning the same fate for this bimbo.
The police choose to search for an adult.A missing child is totally different and I hope you realize that.

This woman was never missing and didn't ask the cops to look for her.
Topper

Columbus, OH

#51 Apr 23, 2010
Adults are, or should be, free to do stupid things.
We should NOT look for missing adults unless there is OVERWHELMING evidence of foul play or mental illness.
Saying, or thinking, "Oh they would NEVER leave" is not overwhelming evidence.
Any adult is free to drop-out.
Veteran from Columbus

New York, NY

#52 Apr 23, 2010
Ashes82 wrote:
<quoted text>
Her husband is at home with her baby.....The man she is with is another womans husband, who drained their bank account, and apparently took his new girlfriend on a nice little vacation....
now they may be made for each other..glad her babyis with their father....She doesnt need to raise/have any more chldren EVA!
Liz

Jersey City, NJ

#53 Apr 26, 2010
Brobama 08 wrote:
<quoted text>The police choose to search for an adult.A missing child is totally different and I hope you realize that.
This woman was never missing and didn't ask the cops to look for her.
Yes, I realize the differences and no, maybe she DIDN'T ask the cops to look for her, but they DID! The same money supposedly "wasted" looking for the child a few weeks ago is the same money that was spent looking for someone to planned and carried out their own disappearance. Do you know how much money goes into looking for stupid women like the runaway bride and the nut who was "kidnapped" in PA and found at Disneyland?? The point is, don't cry about tax dollars being wasted when a minority child goes "missing" and then ignore the costs when an adult does the same thing.
Brobama 08

Groveport, OH

#55 Apr 27, 2010
Liz wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, I realize the differences and no, maybe she DIDN'T ask the cops to look for her, but they DID! The same money supposedly "wasted" looking for the child a few weeks ago is the same money that was spent looking for someone to planned and carried out their own disappearance. Do you know how much money goes into looking for stupid women like the runaway bride and the nut who was "kidnapped" in PA and found at Disneyland?? The point is, don't cry about tax dollars being wasted when a minority child goes "missing" and then ignore the costs when an adult does the same thing.
You're a Obama voter arent you.Always looking for the race angle even though the difference between a missing child and a adult that wasnt missing are very clear to anyone with a education above the 6th grade.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Xenia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Wed Radio Flyer 3016 21,530
Dr who prescribe adipex Apr 12 Martha 1
Stefanie Mccollister Apr 11 New to town 1
Down2mycore Apr 10 Momma1991 25
Gem City Rollers? Apr 9 Anonymous 2
I hear there are no scooter clubs in Dayton. Apr 8 scooterrider 3
News Tornado warning in effect for parts of central ... Apr 7 They cannot kill ... 10

Xenia Jobs

Personal Finance

Xenia Mortgages