Missing Xenia woman is in Florida, po...

Missing Xenia woman is in Florida, police say | The Columbus Di...

There are 49 comments on the Columbus Dispatch story from Apr 22, 2010, titled Missing Xenia woman is in Florida, police say | The Columbus Di.... In it, Columbus Dispatch reports that:

Authorities say a 31-year-old Ohio woman whose disappearance triggered days of searches and national TV appeals by her family is in south Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbus Dispatch.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
ramseyjames

Vincent, OH

#1 Apr 22, 2010
Looks to me like she just dumped her family and ran away with her boyfriend! She must be a real winner!!!
Allen

United States

#2 Apr 22, 2010
I heard that she was trying to get on the Jerry Springer show.
reader

Cincinnati, OH

#3 Apr 22, 2010
Yeh, I agree. And it cost us a lot of money with the police involved and time of a lot of people.
I think she should have to pay for this herself! Sounds like she has a lot of problems. You would not believe the number of people that turned up for this "false" alarm of a person. I feel for her husband, baby and parents.
Will Burns

United States

#4 Apr 22, 2010
reader wrote:
Yeh, I agree. And it cost us a lot of money with the police involved and time of a lot of people.
I think she should have to pay for this herself! Sounds like she has a lot of problems. You would not believe the number of people that turned up for this "false" alarm of a person. I feel for her husband, baby and parents.
She didn't ask to be found, those who wanted her found should pay. Oh wait, those doughnut eaters were already going to get tax payers money.

I figure she was no prise anyway.
sam

Columbus, OH

#5 Apr 22, 2010
She just dumped her family.
geubux

Columbus, OH

#6 Apr 22, 2010
You mean the "soon to be divorced" mother of a one year old.
South Side Junkie

United States

#9 Apr 22, 2010
another successful internet meeting.. wonder if she will now try to fight for custody of the child she abanded?
Poor husband.. she embarresed him and her whole family just to get a new man...
Balls Deep

Columbus, OH

#10 Apr 22, 2010
Much ado over an affair. I just hope her soon to be ex-husband gets full custody of the 1 year old because she certainly seems unconcerned for its welfare.
OSU 2010

Shiloh, OH

#11 Apr 22, 2010
She should of told someone of her plans to leave so they would of been prepared or left a letter. Hello. Irresponsible.
She is not happy

New York, NY

#12 Apr 22, 2010
No one really knows what was going on with this woman! Yes, she and this guy left together, and apparently had no plans of returning. And how does anyone of us know that she wasn't telling the husband she wanted out and he wasn't having it? Just becasue she taught Sunday School at her Pastor father's church doesn't mean she was happy. For her to do this..there was a lot going on behind closed doors no one knows about. Also, this man was married. Why is it the wife didn't report him missing? Obviously his was aware of his situation with her. I'm not saying the way she handled this situation was the way to go...but maybe she felt she had no other choice!
Bodie

Grove City, OH

#13 Apr 22, 2010
Surprise Surprise Surprise.
Worthless HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!
She is not happy

New York, NY

#14 Apr 22, 2010
OSU 2010 wrote:
She should of told someone of her plans to leave so they would of been prepared or left a letter. Hello. Irresponsible.
Maybe she did and the husband got rid of it to make his situation look better? Again, no one knows why she did this. Maybe it was her whole upbringing of being the child of a Pastor. You hear about things all the time of presser and the commitment the family places on the spouce and children regarless of the child being an adult. It's all about image.
Buckeye Chuck

Dublin, OH

#15 Apr 22, 2010
I always heard that the best garage sales were in Miami
Jerry

Cleveland, OH

#17 Apr 22, 2010
Another classy citizen...she must think alot of her family
gee whiz kid

Columbus, OH

#16 Apr 22, 2010
She is not happy wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe she did and the husband got rid of it to make his situation look better? Again, no one knows why she did this. Maybe it was her whole upbringing of being the child of a Pastor. You hear about things all the time of presser and the commitment the family places on the spouce and children regarless of the child being an adult. It's all about image.
Hooker!!!!!!!!!! Abandoning her 1 yr old daughter. If it was that bad she wouldn't have left her daughter with him. I wonder how screwed up this kid is going to be b/c of this, this woman is a selfish slut.
Makes me sick

New York, NY

#18 Apr 22, 2010
What kind of a mother, no matter how unhappy, abandons her child? There may be scenarios as to how that would happen, but I'm sorry "she is not happy", there are no EXCUSES for it.

“Fire in my Bones and”

Since: Apr 10

The sweet taste of Kerosene

#20 Apr 22, 2010
I have nothing to say that hasn't already been said..... So I am going to go with Gee Whiz Kids
"Hooker!!!!!!!!!! Abandoning her 1 yr old daughter. If it was that bad she wouldn't have left her daughter with him. I wonder how screwed up this kid is going to be b/c of this, this woman is a selfish slut."
Veteran from Columbus

New York, NY

#21 Apr 22, 2010
so who is th eman she is with, her husband? she need her head smacked for worrying her family like that!
Tom

Chicago, IL

#22 Apr 22, 2010
Exactly why we shouldn't search for adults
it's usually a waste of time and money
CAB

Dublin, OH

#23 Apr 22, 2010
If I thought there was a chance my ex-wife would have run away while going to garage sales, I would have encourage her to go every weekend.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Xenia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I just consulted with my Fidelity Investments a... 58 min Leon Harrison 1
"I am boycotting soccer!" 2 hr Leon Harrison 1
Heather Meade embezzled from Bright Now Dental 19 hr Cash is King 1
News Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 22 hr peter pan 31,819
what year did Xenia go bad? (May '10) May 26 Neighbor_Hood 11
UNderstanding the cycle of poverty May 26 Neighbor_Hood 1
News Grand jury clears police in Wal-Mart shooting (Sep '14) May 26 Cyndi Elitist Bee... 5
More from around the web

Xenia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]