Ohio police to consider charges in Xenia woman's disappearance

Apr 23, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WKRC-TV Cincinnati

TV 1906 Highland Ave Cincinnati, OH 45219 513-763-5500 Driving Directions Breaking News Hotline 579-1212 Newsroom Fax 421-3820 Viewer Comment Line 763-5599 Sales Department 763-5485 Click for Sales Staff Directory **IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION OR COMMENT FOR LOCAL 12, WKRC-TV, WE RESPECTFULLY ASK THAT YOU NOT CALL THE LOCAL 12 NEWSROOM.

Comments
1 - 4 of 4 Comments Last updated Apr 26, 2010
Magister_Militus

Green Bay, WI

#1 Apr 23, 2010
The woman didn't violate any law.
thinkb4uspeak

Columbus, OH

#2 Apr 25, 2010
the police and everyone involved did the right thing and did their jobs - THANKS! But.....just because the outcome wasn't a "terrible" thing, i.e. rape,murder,kiddnapping, etc. doesn't mean she or the guy she took off with should face any charges. Last I knew, there were no laws broken for leaving your husband/family. She will have to face them,her church,friends and the media enough over this, and come to terms with what she did with them & God. This is her PERSONAL burden to bear, not a legal issue.
Joe 6 Pack

Bronx, NY

#3 Apr 26, 2010
At least she left with a white man and not a dirty Negro or mestizo !
dave

Columbus, OH

#4 Apr 26, 2010
HOW STUPID.....no law was broken....even to think of charging her show how stupid these cops are...seems like the cops would of like to OF found her dead somewhere, then they would of been happy.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Xenia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr Duke for President 30,584
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr Jim 18,892
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 7 hr ALL ABOUT THE FRE... 31,221
Debate: Ferguson - Dayton, OH 8 hr Ann Fan 4
This is why I am an Ann Fan! 8 hr Ann Fan 5
Alecia Reece Comments 22 hr car007 1
Ohio attorney general appoints special prosecut... Aug 30 Cat74 35
•••

Flash Flood Watch for Greene County was issued at September 02 at 2:42AM EDT

•••
•••
•••

Xenia Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000