Ohio attorney general appoints special prosecutor to investigate Wal-Mart shooting

Aug 26, 2014 Full story: The Washington Post 41

A special prosecutor will investigate the death of John Crawford III, who was shot and killed by police at an Ohio Wal-Mart earlier this month, authorities announced Tuesday.

Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#1 Aug 26, 2014
No media outcry after black cop kills young white man...
Cat74

Wilmington, IL

#2 Aug 26, 2014
So what we have here are 3 cases where the men were told by a police officer to act in a certain way, and refused because they were never taught respect for authority, or personal responsibility. If a police officer told me to do something I would do it immediately. I would not want him to assume I was being disrespectful.

Location hidden

#3 Aug 27, 2014
IRS ethics lawyer facing possible disbarment, accused of lying

“JESUS WOULD IMPEACH THE GOP!!!”

Since: May 09

Lake Success, N.Y.

#4 Aug 27, 2014
Cat74 wrote:
So what we have here are 3 cases where the men were told by a police officer to act in a certain way, and refused because they were never taught respect for authority, or personal responsibility. If a police officer told me to do something I would do it immediately. I would not want him to assume I was being disrespectful.
What are you saying? If you are doing nothing wrong, yet a cop treats you as if you had done something, and you become belligerent, the cop's right? Not in the real world. Here's what happened recently to a Hollywood director in Beverly Hills - an award winning black man;

"“Within an hour, I was transported to the Beverly Hills Police Headquarters, photographed, finger printed and put under a $100,000 bail and accused of armed bank robbery and accessory to robbery of a Citibank,” he wrote.“Within an evening, I was wrongly arrested, locked up, denied a phone call, denied explanation of charges against me, denied ever being read my rights, denied being able to speak to my lawyer for a lengthy time, and denied being told that my car had been impounded…..All because I was misidentified as the wrong ‘tall, bald head, black male,’…‘fitting the description.’”

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/08/26/walking...

I can tell you from witnessing first hand how CA cops behave - this is not uncommon. I've witnessed people being shaken down on Venice Beach and any other areas of CA being thron against a wall and frisked without even being told why.
Sterkfontein Swartkrans

Doylestown, PA

#5 Aug 27, 2014
The ag is a rethug so the pig wil walk.
Cat74

Wilmington, IL

#6 Aug 27, 2014
The police officer will be exonerated because he did nothing wrong. All the witnesses will be heard. It isn't difficult to figure out who is lying with many witnesses.

“So Long Friends”

Since: Oct 10

Screw the Rest of You

#7 Aug 27, 2014
God bless Mike DeWine (something I've never said before) for pushing an investigation into another police murder.

The victim was holding a bb gun...in the toy department....facing down...while talking on the phone. They have the security cam film, and the family's seen it.

Appalling. Cops need life in prison.

“So Long Friends”

Screw the Rest of You

#8 Aug 27, 2014
Cat74 wrote:
The police officer will be exonerated because he did nothing wrong. All the witnesses will be heard. It isn't difficult to figure out who is lying with many witnesses.
Many witnesses who called 911 in a panic because they're Wal-Mart crackers scared of a black guy with a gun.

Trouble is, the security cam tells a different story, honkey...:)

“So Long Friends”

Screw the Rest of You

#9 Aug 27, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
IRS ethics lawyer facing possible disbarment, accused of lying
Clueless. Offtopic. Spam.

Go back to bed and sleep it off, Dimbo.

“So Long Friends”

Screw the Rest of You

#10 Aug 27, 2014
Cat74 wrote:
Hitler and Stalin loved your kind.

The Founding Fathers....not so much.

Location hidden

#11 Aug 27, 2014
TonyT1961 wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you saying? If you are doing nothing wrong, yet a cop treats you as if you had done something, and you become belligerent, the cop's right? Not in the real world. Here's what happened recently to a Hollywood director in Beverly Hills - an award winning black man;
"“Within an hour, I was transported to the Beverly Hills Police Headquarters, photographed, finger printed and put under a $100,000 bail and accused of armed bank robbery and accessory to robbery of a Citibank,” he wrote.“Within an evening, I was wrongly arrested, locked up, denied a phone call, denied explanation of charges against me, denied ever being read my rights, denied being able to speak to my lawyer for a lengthy time, and denied being told that my car had been impounded…..All because I was misidentified as the wrong ‘tall, bald head, black male,’…‘fitting the description.’”
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/08/26/walking...
I can tell you from witnessing first hand how CA cops behave - this is not uncommon. I've witnessed people being shaken down on Venice Beach and any other areas of CA being thron against a wall and frisked without even being told why.
Yawn, mirror mirror on the way, who's the fairest gangbanger of them all. Generalizing is a moronic form of debating.

Location hidden

#12 Aug 27, 2014
Captain Yesterday wrote:
<quoted text>
Clueless. Offtopic. Spam.
Go back to bed and sleep it off, Dimbo.
375,000 pending immigration cases, Obama lawyers AWOL...

Location hidden

#13 Aug 27, 2014
Captain Yesterday wrote:
<quoted text>
Hitler and Stalin loved your kind.
The Founding Fathers....not so much.
Hitler liked Obama's kind..........read his quotes..........Obama must have put Mein Kamp on his teleprompter.

Lake Success, N.Y.

#14 Aug 28, 2014
Cat74 wrote:
Video released to the attorney and family show an entirely different scenario.

Will you say you were wrong if it's shown the officer did in fact kill on sight?

"Surveillance video shows an Ohio man talking on a cell phone, leaning on a toy gun, and facing away from officers moments before police shot and killed him in a Walmart store, according to an attorney for the man’s family.

John Crawford III died Aug. 5 after police were called to Walmart in Beavercreek, near Dayton, by another shopper who reported a man carrying what appeared to be an AR-15 rifle.

The 22-year-old Crawford was instead carrying an unpackaged MK-177 (.177 caliber) BB/pellet rifle he picked up in the store’s toy department.

Police claim Crawford ignored their commands to drop the weapon, and the former Marine who called in the report and witnessed the shooting said Crawford “looked like he was going to go violently.”

But attorney Michael Wright said surveillance video from the incident, which Ohio’s attorney general allowed him to watch with Crawford’s family, contradicted those accounts.

“John was doing nothing wrong in Walmart, nothing more, nothing less than shopping,” Wright said."

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/08/26/video-s...

Lake Success, N.Y.

#15 Aug 28, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yawn, mirror mirror on the way, who's the fairest gangbanger of them all. Generalizing is a moronic form of debating.
Facts befuddle an imbecile like Dumbo. Always have.

Location hidden

#16 Aug 28, 2014
Captain Yesterday wrote:
<quoted text>Many witnesses who called 911 in a panic because they're Wal-Mart crackers scared of a black guy with a gun.

Trouble is, the security cam tells a different story, honkey...:)
GIGO
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#17 Aug 28, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yawn, mirror mirror on the way,.
No walls in your neck of the woods? Lolll
Cat74

Wilmington, IL

#18 Aug 28, 2014
Again. Real slow, in small words, the police officer will not be charged, because he did nothing wrong. He was being charge by a man who had already proven his hatred of authority by knocking his eye out. Michael was a threat to himself, and others, and had to be stopped. He chose to continue threatening the armed police officer, It was a bad choice.
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#19 Aug 28, 2014
Cat74 wrote:
If a police officer told me to do something I would do it immediately. I would not want him to assume I was being disrespectful.
Dear, if I was not doing anything wrong, I would question why the police office was stopping me and telling me to do something. Especially if that said cop told me "to get on the effing sidewalk" etc. or other such "disrespectful" words.

We hold our cops to a high level of training, a high level of trust and a high level of respect. Sometimes we have to question one or all three levels.

Lake Success, N.Y.

#20 Aug 28, 2014
Cat74 wrote:
Again. Real slow, in small words, the police officer will not be charged, because he did nothing wrong. He was being charge by a man who had already proven his hatred of authority by knocking his eye out. Michael was a threat to himself, and others, and had to be stopped. He chose to continue threatening the armed police officer, It was a bad choice.
Wrong thread you moron.

Where's that medical report on the officer? Have you seen it?

Nope - cause it was never released.

NEXT!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Xenia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Alabama firm wins $153M Wright-Patt contract, e... 1 hr Leland Schuler 1
Campus-area stabbing victim was trying to prote... 2 hr Lush Dave Drunk 8
The ISIS crisis! The ISIS crisis! 2 hr The New Cool Warrior 3
anyone know of any local women who posed naked ... 2 hr The New Cool Warrior 3
Oh, That's What Leadership Looks Like 2 hr The New Cool Warrior 2
The Vast Indiference of Government 2 hr AT YOUR FRONT DOOR 19
anyone know of any Xenia women who posed naked ... (Jan '14) 5 hr dayton man 4
Xenia Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web