Our recommendation: Springboro voters should say 'yes' the first time to school levies

Feb 5, 2008 Full story: Dayton Daily News 31,423

Recommended local sites More... UD sports info, pictures and discussions Are you a UD sports fan? Whether you like basketball, volleyball, soccer, men's or women's teams -- Doesn't matter -- this site is for ... via Dayton Daily News

Full Story
SURE Enough

Springboro, OH

#30895 Mar 6, 2014
Enough wrote:
<quoted text>
Both my children had her! I would rate her as Excellent!!!
Isn't it now a proven fact that Many of our Students Identities have been "HAD"
by Springboro School Teacher, Molly Wray, for S-U-R-E?

Molly Wray may be rated excellent with distinction as an insanely popular union classroom teacher; but something here about Molly obviously stinks for S-U-R-E.
Enough

Springboro, OH

#30896 Mar 6, 2014
Show me the money wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you feel the same if she used your email address or your kids email addresses to send unwanted solicitations? What if she had sent vote for "democrats"and you are a republican? Or used the illegally gotten emails to invite you or your kids to a "pure romance" party?
It doesn't matter how much your kids liked her, it matters that she violated the law when taking personal information from the school and used it for her own agenda. That is against the law and the school district is wrong to not report that violation to the prosecutor. Look at what happened to the Franklin Superintendent when he sent home a newsletter that included his own opinion. And he didn't steal email addresses.(He resigned)
Do you really want your kids taught by someone who has no qualms about stealing personal information for her own use? Is that who you think is great? Get your head out of the sand. Stealing is bad. Teaching kids while stealing personal information is worse.
I received unwanted emails from educate Springboro!!! I support Molly 100%!! I know I am in the majority!! Take a survey and find out!
Springboro Fight Club

Cincinnati, OH

#30897 Mar 6, 2014
The first rule of fight club is you do not talk about fight club!

http://www.wlwt.com/news/teen-accused-of-part...
Show me the money

Lynchburg, OH

#30898 Mar 6, 2014
Enough wrote:
<quoted text>
I received unwanted emails from educate Springboro!!! I support Molly 100%!! I know I am in the majority!! Take a survey and find out!
It is unfortunate, but you probably are in the majority. That does not mean that you are right, just that you line up like a good storm trooper and believe whatever you are told. You most likely voted for MSA because you do not understand how they will ruin the school district financially, until you or your spouse lose your job, or realize how high your taxes are and can't afford to pay them.

Most people in Springboro are too busy trying to keep up with the neighbors to have a clue about the real world. Most are living off the government working at Wright Pattern or for a contractor, helping to keep the military industrial complex going as their own personal cash cow.

Do you have a college education? A good job? Are you part of the blond, khaki wearing, Moms Club? You are in the majority then, the majority of short sighted, self-aggrandizing, not too bright Boro folks who think Malone is great.

The rest of the world is not like this majority of yours. Enjoy it while you can.
SURE Enough

Springboro, OH

#30899 Mar 6, 2014
concerned parent wrote:
<quoted text>
The pathetic slap on the wrist Molly Wray recieved by Springboro schools administration...(a "letter of understanding" in Wray's personnel file, to be automatically removed after 6 months)... is an indication that our district's leadership feels as though they have license to put blinders on at any point in time and release information protected under Ohio state law and the federal government's Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA).
For S-U-R-E our district's leadership feels as though they have license, with their eyes
wide open, at the right point in time of MSA political campaign advantage to boldly and
arrogantly, release information protected under Ohio state law and the federal government's
Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA). That's illegal and just plain wrong behavior of the Springboro teacher, no matter how popular and accepting this illegal
behavior is to some of those down in the Boro.
SURE Enough

Springboro, OH

#30900 Mar 6, 2014
Enough wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure Enough, survey shows that even if Molly is supported 100% in her illegal action of violating the privacy rights of Springboro students, that still doesn't make it right to be
100% wrong.
Doug Wiedeman

Cleveland, OH

#30901 Mar 7, 2014
Enough wrote:
<quoted text>
You may have received emails from Educate Springboro that challenged your belief system, but ES did not violate privacy laws by taking your private information from a public computer to be used for political purposes.

Support Ms. Wray all you like, it will not change the fact that she violated privacy protection laws.
The More You Know

Springboro, OH

#30902 Mar 7, 2014
Doug Wiedeman wrote:
<quoted text>
You may have received emails from Educate Springboro that challenged your belief system, but ES did not violate privacy laws by taking your private information from a public computer to be used for political purposes.
Support Ms. Wray all you like, it will not change the fact that she violated privacy protection laws.
Worth Repeating! Thank You.
thats ok

Springboro, OH

#30903 Mar 7, 2014
Doug Wiedeman wrote:
<quoted text>
So, of course, because Doug's buddies sent unwarranted emails....that makes it ok, whether it was illegal or not.

And how do we know ES didn't violate privacy laws - no one will ever say how they obtained the email addresses. Just because you say so?
This One Thing

Springboro, OH

#30904 Mar 7, 2014
thats ok wrote:
<quoted text>
So, of course, because Doug's buddies sent unwarranted emails....that makes it ok, whether it was illegal or not.
And how do we know ES didn't violate privacy laws - no one will ever say how they obtained the email addresses. Just because you say so?
This One thing we DO know is that ES emails gave the recipients the choice to unsubscribe;
permanently REMOVING their names from the ES email list; isn't this the usual legal practice of moving information through the masses on the internet highway?

This One thing we DO know is that this one union classroom teacher in Springboro schools, Molly Wray, did violate our Springboro students privacy rights; did use the students emails to further her personal interest in the November 2013 MSA school board election campaign;
which resulted in successfully electing TWO RETIRED SPRINGBORO EDUCATORS, Ron Malone and David Stuckey, to the Springboro School Board of Education.
thats ok

Springboro, OH

#30905 Mar 7, 2014
This One Thing wrote:
<quoted text>
This One thing we DO know is that ES emails gave the recipients the choice to unsubscribe;
permanently REMOVING their names from the ES email list; isn't this the usual legal practice of moving information through the masses on the internet highway?
This One thing we DO know is that this one union classroom teacher in Springboro schools, Molly Wray, did violate our Springboro students privacy rights; did use the students emails to further her personal interest in the November 2013 MSA school board election campaign;
which resulted in successfully electing TWO RETIRED SPRINGBORO EDUCATORS, Ron Malone and David Stuckey, to the Springboro School Board of Education.
That's all well and good that they allowed people to unsubscribe.....and kudos to them for that, but the fact and unanswered question remains....how did ES get the email addresses in the first place? Others are quick to implicate Ms. Wray, but no one will answer the question about ES and their email list. hmmm......as the old saying goes....those that throw rocks.....
thats ok

Springboro, OH

#30906 Mar 7, 2014
Doug Wiedeman wrote:
<quoted text>
Negative on the only one question you asked.
Wow Wow Wow wrote:

<quoted text>
I thought the old board hired Tracey Jarvis?
Also, where did Educate Springboro get all of their email address? Some how I signed up for the principal update and Educate Springboro started sending me their emails as well?
Doug, will you please answer these two questions?

I was not an English Major, but I think my elementary school children would know that, "Where did Educate Springboro get all of their email addresses?" would be defined as a question. So, since a second question was clearly asked, can you elaborate on an answer?
This One Thing

Springboro, OH

#30907 Mar 7, 2014
thats ok wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow Wow Wow wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought the old board hired Tracey Jarvis?
Also, where did Educate Springboro get all of their email address? Some how I signed up for the principal update and Educate Springboro started sending me their emails as well?
Doug, will you please answer these two questions?
I was not an English Major, but I think my elementary school children would know that, "Where did Educate Springboro get all of their email addresses?" would be defined as a question. So, since a second question was clearly asked, can you elaborate on an answer?
This One Thing that Molly Wray has done is ILLEGAL, and already proven.
It's not ok nor wow wow wow to try distracting from school teacher Molly Wray's
bad girl behavior in favor of MSA; by this questioning of the credibility of Educate Springboro,
in a most unfavorable way.

No matter how much the truth hurts Molly Wray; This One Thing is true..........
that this one thing of illegal behavior is all about bad choices made only by Molly Wray.
Springboro families put their trust in Molly Wray to do the right thing; but Molly Wray
chose to betray this trust; in her self-interest illegal actions in her zeal to promote the school board campaign of MSA (including two retired educators - Ron Malone and David Stuckey).

It is already proven that this school district leadership has the "legal" rights to
slap a Six Month Bad Girl note in her employment records, soon to be discarded and
forgotten by the MSA/SEA, but never forgotten by the Springboro citizens who have
concern about the future reputation of our schools and community; how will this
reputation of Springboro schools be spinning through social media, as this Mollygate
is thrown wide open for all the world to see; and then becomes another dark cloud swirling within the true history of Springboro schools professional educators..... It's just not ok;
nor is it as golden as you have been led to believe.
Private not public

Lebanon, OH

#30908 Mar 7, 2014
thats ok wrote:
<quoted text>
We seem to know that Molly Wray exploited private information collected by the school system for political purposes. From what I read earlier that is a violation of Ohio law, it does not matter where ES obtained their email lists, it does not lessen what Molly did.
Good Golly

Springboro, OH

#30909 Mar 7, 2014
Enough wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Golly Miss Molly!!! Why Not Pay It Forward With a Random Act of Kindness extending
into the community???

Be True To Your School and Schedule a Press Release with our School Superintendent, Acknowledge your wrong doing, publicly accept your slap on the wrist punishment, apologize to the Community for committing this crime, and then PRAY
FOR SOME GRACE .... from this community that you have intentionally harmed!
HH Resident

Cincinnati, OH

#30910 Mar 7, 2014
Springboro Fight Club wrote:
The first rule of fight club is you do not talk about fight club!
http://www.wlwt.com/news/teen-accused-of-part...
Notice how the pukes in this thread don't care about the fight
thats ok

Springboro, OH

#30911 Mar 7, 2014
Private not public wrote:
<quoted text>
We seem to know that Molly Wray exploited private information collected by the school system for political purposes. From what I read earlier that is a violation of Ohio law, it does not matter where ES obtained their email lists, it does not lessen what Molly did.
Not saying anything about "lessening" where Ms. Wray supposedly got her list. And It doesn't matter where ES got their list? What if ES got their email addresses the exact same way as Ms. Wray supposedly did, that is not illegal as well?
Good Golly

Springboro, OH

#30912 Mar 7, 2014
thats ok wrote:
<quoted text>
Not saying anything about "lessening" where Ms. Wray supposedly got her list. And It doesn't matter where ES got their list? What if ES got their email addresses the exact same way as Ms. Wray supposedly did, that is not illegal as well?
Good Golly Miss Molly! No supposedly about it!

Springboro school teacher betrayed the trust of Springboro families who would never have
thought that Molly Wray would have chosen to violate the laws set up to protect our students
privacy; but that is exactly what Molly Wray did! And that is 100% illegal.

Where is Molly Wray's moral authority to hold her students accountable to respect the authority of the laws, which is the foundation on which good citizenship is built upon?
thats ok

Springboro, OH

#30913 Mar 7, 2014
Good Golly wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Golly Miss Molly! No supposedly about it!
Springboro school teacher betrayed the trust of Springboro families who would never have
thought that Molly Wray would have chosen to violate the laws set up to protect our students
privacy; but that is exactly what Molly Wray did! And that is 100% illegal.
Where is Molly Wray's moral authority to hold her students accountable to respect the authority of the laws, which is the foundation on which good citizenship is built upon?
And of course, no answer to the question of where ES got their email address list. Typical! Divert, demean, deflect.
Enough already

United States

#30914 Mar 7, 2014
Your inflammatory language regarding Molly Wray is getting pretty annoying. You're seriously making it sound like a presidential election scandal. She encouraged kids to get out and vote. Good for her! You guys are just bitter that students voting at the polls were more often than not votes against your side. Get over it. Mrs. Wray has proven herself to be a quality educator for many years. Did she screw up? Maybe.(What law did she break? I'm not arguing that point, but I am curious.). Anyway, maybe she screwed up, but on the continuum of screw-ups, it's very low and certainly does not negate her many years of positively impacting students. So enough already. Move on and pick a new target. But for God's sake, at least quit repeating yourself.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Xenia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
where is a good barber shop 3 hr frank butler 1
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 5 hr Go go dancer 19,490
Ferguson creates talking points in Dayton Wed Leon Harrison 1
Regarding agitators and demonstrators in Ferguson: Wed Leon Harrison 1
pants up, don't loot! Wed masterofconcretep... 3
who would you vote for Pike County Commissioner (May '13) Nov 26 hulio 4
It was fun, seeing MSNBC's Chrissy the Sissy Ha... Nov 25 The Hack Checker 1
Xenia Dating
Find my Match

Xenia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Xenia News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Xenia

Personal Finance