Bravo! Bravo!<quoted text>
I raise serious issues, real concerns, actual points of contention in the debate and this is the best you can come up with on the subjects.
Way to advance the discourse.
Why do you not address the points I raised and tell us why you think these are bad ideas?
1) Balanced budgets with surpluses
2) Renewal levy that reduced our taxes,
3) Reduced pay to participate fee
4) Reduced school fees
5) Restored busing
6) Restored building maintenance program that maintains our property
7) Money and resources finally directed towards our gifted and early intervention programs in elementary schools
8) Added an ACT class
9) Placed true emphasis on early college credit programs through the high school
10) Balancing our class sizes
11) Strengthening our curriculum
12) Upgrading our technology plan with 1100 new computers
13) Laptops to every teacher
14) Wireless plan in every building that ties it all together.
15) And of course I forgot the last board's Budget and Finance Committee led by David Petroni and Jim Rigano that finally brought to light the long term looting of the Boosters that was allowed to fester under the watchful eye of Mr. Malone and Mr Holtrey.
I may be full of scatological reserves, but facts remain facts.
These facts are enough to get me started In Appreciation of our previous board's fiscal integrity in the direction of financial sustainability through the year 2017; giving back to Springboro families a slight reduction in renewal levy; while celebrating in appreciation more money for every school employee!