Our recommendation: Springboro voters...

Our recommendation: Springboro voters should say 'yes' the first time to school levies

There are 31911 comments on the Dayton Daily News story from Feb 5, 2008, titled Our recommendation: Springboro voters should say 'yes' the first time to school levies. In it, Dayton Daily News reports that:

Recommended local sites More... UD sports info, pictures and discussions Are you a UD sports fan? Whether you like basketball, volleyball, soccer, men's or women's teams -- Doesn't matter -- this site is for ... via Dayton Daily News

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Dayton Daily News.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#30022 Jan 14, 2014
Change is HERE wrote:
<quoted text>
Anderson is no puppet. He has a brain in his head, so he knows that many of the pizza guys' policies and methods SUCK. We look forward to him being his own person (unlike the pizza guys).
Other than being crude and rude, Jobe, what do you have against saving money..? That's what Petroni and Rigano have done for our community.
The More You Know

Dayton, OH

#30023 Jan 14, 2014
John Parise wrote:
<quoted text>
Other than being crude and rude, Jobe, what do you have against saving money..? That's what Petroni and Rigano have done for our community.
Actually by joining the OSBLC as individuals they will be COSTING the community $1000.

Rigano stated that the reason the board didn't join the OSBA 2 years ago was because they had already decided to join the OSLBC and doing both would be "redundant".

Wouldn't it then by the same logic be "redundant" for R/P to join the OSBLC when the board is already a member of the OSBA?

If they are truely concerned about taxpayer money then they should bear the cost of the membership THEMSELVES. Otherwise they are putting THEMSELVES first insead of our CHILDREN.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#30024 Jan 14, 2014
The More You Know wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually by joining the OSBLC as individuals they will be COSTING the community $1000.
Rigano stated that the reason the board didn't join the OSBA 2 years ago was because they had already decided to join the OSLBC and doing both would be "redundant".
Wouldn't it then by the same logic be "redundant" for R/P to join the OSBLC when the board is already a member of the OSBA?
If they are truely concerned about taxpayer money then they should bear the cost of the membership THEMSELVES. Otherwise they are putting THEMSELVES first insead of our CHILDREN.
Before they, Rigano, Petroni, and Kohls took office, Baker was crying (the sky is falling), we will have a 28 million dollar deficit. By some miracle, a year or two after the previously mentioned board members reported to the taxpayers of the Springboro school district that we now have a 7 million dollar surplus...money in the taxpayers pocket, not the money grubbing school union and their puppets...sorry..I consider Rigano and Petroni care takers of our money, and for 4 years, most of us have slept well knowing their wasn't another damn school levy luring in the bushes, like we now have to fear.
The Record Speaks Truth

Springboro, OH

#30025 Jan 14, 2014
The More You Know wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually by joining the OSBLC as individuals they will be COSTING the community $1000.
Rigano stated that the reason the board didn't join the OSBA 2 years ago was because they had already decided to join the OSLBC and doing both would be "redundant".
Wouldn't it then by the same logic be "redundant" for R/P to join the OSBLC when the board is already a member of the OSBA?
If they are truely concerned about taxpayer money then they should bear the cost of the membership THEMSELVES. Otherwise they are putting THEMSELVES first insead of our CHILDREN.
Actually, The More You Know equals The More Ignorance You Show.

It is not by any logic at all that it be "redundant" for Board members Jim Rigano and David Petroni to join the OSBLC when the board is already a member of the OSBA; because the OSBA and the OSBLC offer Different Perspectives. Only the OSBLC offers board members fresh ideas and a Vision of Reform for our Children's 21st Century Education, as Proven by the progress made in the past two years, putting Our Students First, while maintaining fiscal integrity.

OSBA offers nothing for a Vision of Reform; just the same old status quo business as usual tactics of unionism indoctrination of "tax and spend" promotions of a continuous stream of new school tax increases, just the same old way of the OSBA since ..... in the beginning of the 1955 creation.

Here is just a brief summary of very important contrasts that can found on their websites:

OSBA- advocates against School choice, Vouchers and Opportunities for Students and parents.

OSBLC- advocates for school choice, Vouchers for all students and opportunities for students and parents.

OSBA supports Common Core

OSBLC Opposes Common Core and advocates for Ohio to fix an Ohio problem.

OSBA teaches school boards how to pass levies, promote public education even if they are failing and limited transparency.

OSBLC teaches school boards how to avoid the need for levies and promotes transparency and the posting of all information the district can publish.

OSBA lobbies State Legislators to increase funding but not accountability.

OSBLC lobbies State Legislators to either reduce the unnecessary mandates or increase funding to pay for them.

OSBA has joined with OEA in the formation of Strong Schools Strong Communities, an advocacy group to stop education reform by school choice. Acts as an arm of the OEA.

OSBLC listens to School Board members and Ohio citizens on their concerns about education and need to understand education issues for Ohio students.

OSBA has been in business since 1955 since then we now have approximately 72 unfunded State mandates bringing into question how effective can their lobbying be. During this time
Ohio has improved to a C+ State by The Quality Count Index. Most school district will be in financial crisis in the next 5 years and 110,000 students have left Ohio public schools in the last 10 years.

OSBLC is a young organization made up of Ohio School Board members and Ohio Citizens.
OSBLC encourages/coaches school boards and their administrations to become more transparent, more financially responsive and responsible.

OSBA price to taxpayers is based on student count and on how much the district spends per pupil. The more the district spends the more the district pays and the more OSBA profits.

OSBLC membership fee is a flat fee per individual.
Members of OSBA are not asked for their opinions, OSBLC surveys membership routinely.

Blah Blah Blah

Springboro, OH

#30026 Jan 14, 2014
success my arse wrote:
<quoted text>
What success? Quite obviously, Kohls lacked the support she needed in order to attempt to retain her board seat. Now Kohls thinks she has enough political clout to beat Kasich?
BAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!
aw come on now, blah blah blah! You know how politics work!!
Why not broaden your blah blah blah tunnel vision beyond Ron Malone's old outdated status quo?

Don't you know it isn't that Kolhs "thinks" she has enough political "clout" but it's all those supporters throughout the state of Ohio that "think" she has what it takes to get the job done. And Why Not? Kohls has proven that she does indeed "have enough political clout to uncover the poor job performances of our under-performing former SHS principal, Ron Malone!.Kohls got the job done in elected office (as Board Representative) that she campaigned for throughout Springboro in 2009!

(and she did it all without the help of a "Super Man" costume!)
The More You Know

Maineville, OH

#30027 Jan 14, 2014
The Record Speaks Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, The More You Know equals The More Ignorance You Show.
It is not by any logic at all that it be "redundant" for Board members Jim Rigano and David Petroni to join the OSBLC when the board is already a member of the OSBA; because the OSBA and the OSBLC offer Different Perspectives.
So you are saying Rigano is ignorant since he said joining the OSBLC and the OSBA would be redundant.

Got it.

More spinning and bloviating....same OLD same OLD.
Oh Please

Springboro, OH

#30028 Jan 14, 2014
John Parise wrote:
<quoted text>
Other than being crude and rude, Jobe, what do you have against saving money..? That's what Petroni and Rigano have done for our community.
I have nothing against saving money. I do, however, have a problem with a board that views its teachers as enemies rather than allies. I do have a problem with a board who willingly advocates for programs that will result in expensive lawsuits. I do have a problem with a board who constantly tries to deceive the community. I do have a problem with a board who regularly engages in conflicts of interest. Need I go on?

I BELIEVE that a board can save money WHILE AT THE SAME TIME RESPECTING ITS TEACHERS AND THE COMMUNITY. The two concepts are not mutually exclusive, but KPR seemed to think they were.

Oh, and I'm still not Jobe.
Oh Please

Springboro, OH

#30029 Jan 14, 2014
Blah Blah Blah wrote:
<quoted text>
aw come on now, blah blah blah! You know how politics work!!
Why not broaden your blah blah blah tunnel vision beyond Ron Malone's old outdated status quo?
Don't you know it isn't that Kolhs "thinks" she has enough political "clout" but it's all those supporters throughout the state of Ohio that "think" she has what it takes to get the job done. And Why Not? Kohls has proven that she does indeed "have enough political clout to uncover the poor job performances of our under-performing former SHS principal, Ron Malone!.Kohls got the job done in elected office (as Board Representative) that she campaigned for throughout Springboro in 2009!
(and she did it all without the help of a "Super Man" costume!)
Oh my, you are still delusional! KELLY KOHLS IS NOT RELEVANT ANY MORE. She is completely unelectable. Her home city will campaign against her! Will she get some votes? Sure, but she won't even come close. And let's say for the sake of argument she DOES beat Kasich. That will ensure that our next governor is a Democrat because SHE IS NOT ELECTABLE. It will be a landslide in favor of Kasich. I LOVE that she gave up her seat on the board to run, though. Springboro wins that way, and she gave up her only chance for elected office. Trust me, she won't even be able to get on city council!!! THIS IS BEAUTIFUL!
Oh Please

Springboro, OH

#30030 Jan 14, 2014
Blah Blah Blah wrote:
<quoted text>
aw come on now, blah blah blah! You know how politics work!!
Why not broaden your blah blah blah tunnel vision beyond Ron Malone's old outdated status quo?
Don't you know it isn't that Kolhs "thinks" she has enough political "clout" but it's all those supporters throughout the state of Ohio that "think" she has what it takes to get the job done. And Why Not? Kohls has proven that she does indeed "have enough political clout to uncover the poor job performances of our under-performing former SHS principal, Ron Malone!.Kohls got the job done in elected office (as Board Representative) that she campaigned for throughout Springboro in 2009!
(and she did it all without the help of a "Super Man" costume!)
Translation: the Tea Party had to scramble to find someone to run, and Kohls was willing to embarrass herself statewide.

Political clout? Statewide, very few of the candidates she supported for school board won. She might have had political clout 4 years ago but no more. The only political clout she has is WITHIN the Tea Party, not beyond it. By the way, your Tea Party is losing its relevancy as well. Within 5 years, it'll be all but defunct. All of this adds up to a glorious loss for Kohls, all of which I'll be watching with a smile on my face!
Blah Blah Blah

Springboro, OH

#30031 Jan 14, 2014
Oh Please wrote:
<quoted text>
Translation: the Tea Party had to scramble to find someone to run, and Kohls was willing to embarrass herself statewide.
Political clout? Statewide, very few of the candidates she supported for school board won. She might have had political clout 4 years ago but no more. The only political clout she has is WITHIN the Tea Party, not beyond it. By the way, your Tea Party is losing its relevancy as well. Within 5 years, it'll be all but defunct. All of this adds up to a glorious loss for Kohls, all of which I'll be watching with a smile on my face!
You sound like a fanatic over Kelly Kohls! You can't change the accomplishments that she has achieved; and you won't change the subject! Why are you so obsessed with the personal politics of Kelly Kohls? Must be some jealousy and envy of Kelly Kohls hidden somewhere in your mind, or possibly among the "tea leaves?"
More Blah Blah Blah

Springboro, OH

#30032 Jan 14, 2014
Oh Please wrote:
<quoted text>
I have nothing against saving money. I do, however, have a problem with a board that views its teachers as enemies rather than allies. I do have a problem with a board who willingly advocates for programs that will result in expensive lawsuits. I do have a problem with a board who constantly tries to deceive the community. I do have a problem with a board who regularly engages in conflicts of interest. Need I go on?
I BELIEVE that a board can save money WHILE AT THE SAME TIME RESPECTING ITS TEACHERS AND THE COMMUNITY. The two concepts are not mutually exclusive, but KPR seemed to think they were.
Oh, and I'm still not Jobe.
What's in a name, Jobe or not, still just More blah blah blah, and "Oh Please" you need not go on!

Who cares about your Witch Hunt for S-U-R-E against Kelly Kohls, David Petroni, and Jim Rigano? Everybody is so sick of your pious demands for Respect for teachers, and your silly lies that we have a board "who constantly tries to deceive the community."

There is no deceit in being honest with this Community about what is needed through 2017; and that's exactly what Children First Budget stands for... and that's a good thing!

There is no "board who regularly engages in conflicts of interests."

There is a "witch hunt group" that can't stop demonizing Kelly Kohls, David Petroni, and Jim Rigano simply because this pro-levy union activists group hates all that is Reform Minded in our education business in Springboro and Our Children First budget success has interrupted the political agenda of status quo business as usual Union first.

Isn't it really the SEA members/union activists that have "conflict of interest" with every school employee getting pay increases and every Springboro family getting reduced taxes?
Isn't the fact that our Budget/Finance Committee members, David Petroni and Jim Rigano, are being honest with the community by asking for Renewal levy NEEDED, instead of Over Taxing Springboro Families, REALLY THE PROBLEM THAT YOU HAVE WITH DAVID PETRONI and JIM RIGANO? Isn't your problem YOUR love of more, more, more MONEY in the Union's pocket, and Less in the pockets of Springboro Families?
More Oh Please Blah Blah

Springboro, OH

#30033 Jan 15, 2014
Oh Please wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my, you are still delusional! KELLY KOHLS IS NOT RELEVANT ANY MORE. She is completely unelectable. Her home city will campaign against her! Will she get some votes? Sure, but she won't even come close. And let's say for the sake of argument she DOES beat Kasich. That will ensure that our next governor is a Democrat because SHE IS NOT ELECTABLE. It will be a landslide in favor of Kasich. I LOVE that she gave up her seat on the board to run, though. Springboro wins that way, and she gave up her only chance for elected office. Trust me, she won't even be able to get on city council!!! THIS IS BEAUTIFUL!
Oh Please Blah Blah.....! You really don't need to go on and on for the sake of your "foolish"
arguments against Kelly Kohls' success! Don't you know that competing with YOURSELF is healthier than competing with others (including Springboro Parent, Kelly Kohls) Can YOU do better today than YOU did yesterday? Can YOU do even better tomorrow at your own task in YOUR life's work and responsibilities to others?

Instead of "tracking" every step that Kelly Kohls takes in her life, Why not keep tract of YOUR personal bests so that YOU can continually try to "Be better than Yourself?" It's a much healthier way than reaching up trying to pull others down to your level of envy and resentment. For one thing, there's NO way to cheat (or HIDE your Performance Evaluations of your Professional Peers); no "sore losing" (so no need to launch your Vote for Revenge against others)..... If you are just being the best that YOU can be, competing against YOUR best.

By the way.....Isn't it true that the only way that Ron Malone had a "chance of winning BOE election" is only due to the FACT that Kelly Kohls recognized that her work, as board representative, was successfully completed in her four year term, and that as a Springboro Parent, she could continue doing, even more effectively, what's RIGHT for our school children and community in the direction of our school districts Vision of Reform?

Why would Kelly Kohls want to extend busy self into Service to our State of Ohio, other than her desire to better serve her local Springboro Community, in addition to serving all .....
in the direction of better opportunities for ALL local governments, schools, city, townships, and villages, and 88 counties of our Great State of Ohio?

God Bless America! and May God Bless Kelly Kohls and her family..... and May God Bless "Oh Please Blah Blah" and family more and more.
Sick of these people

Dayton, OH

#30034 Jan 15, 2014
Who do you think you are that you get to say who is electable and who isn't? What are your credentials? What have you actually done with your life (other than community agitate and character assasinate) that is relevant? Let's be honest here, you are a loser that has done nothing significant in their life, so you live to try to bring others down that have a positive outlook on life and are successful. Please get some help to attain a more positive outlook on life so that maybe you can turn yourself around and stop putting your black heart on display.
Oh Please wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my, you are still delusional! KELLY KOHLS IS NOT RELEVANT ANY MORE. She is completely unelectable. Her home city will campaign against her! Will she get some votes? Sure, but she won't even come close. And let's say for the sake of argument she DOES beat Kasich. That will ensure that our next governor is a Democrat because SHE IS NOT ELECTABLE. It will be a landslide in favor of Kasich. I LOVE that she gave up her seat on the board to run, though. Springboro wins that way, and she gave up her only chance for elected office. Trust me, she won't even be able to get on city council!!! THIS IS BEAUTIFUL!
Doug Wiedeman

Cleveland, OH

#30035 Jan 15, 2014
The More You Know wrote:
<quoted text>
Several rebuttal's have been made and it's about that time that you stop posting and others repeat the same thing OVER and OVER and OVER.
It's the faux news way: The more you repeat something (no matter how untrue it is). If you repeat it long enough you can get people to believe it.
MSA was voted in overwhelmingly. Seems the only meaningless things were the signs you put up which had NO effect on the election.
Your money would have been better spent being donated to the athletic department for the girls basketball team....
Please find me one that answers a few basic questions?

Why do we continue to celebrate less than mediocre performance, ie the junior high which can only muster 3 students out of 10 who can score better than 75% on a dumbed down 8th grade state math test?

Why do we celebrate the man who effectively dumbed down of the high school curriculum
for years while continually ignoring directives to move in the other direction?

Do we really need to offer classes that 10-12 children find engaging? Is that a cost effective way of spending our educational dollars?

Have our school sporting programs entered into a new era of transparency in operations or have we just put lipstick on the previous pig and called it beautiful?

Let me know where one would go to find these counterpoints delivered, I would be most interested.
The More You Know

Dayton, OH

#30036 Jan 15, 2014
Doug Wiedeman wrote:
<quoted text>
Please find me one that answers a few basic questions?
Why do we continue to celebrate less than mediocre performance, ie the junior high which can only muster 3 students out of 10 who can score better than 75% on a dumbed down 8th grade state math test?
Why do we celebrate the man who effectively dumbed down of the high school curriculum
for years while continually ignoring directives to move in the other direction?
Do we really need to offer classes that 10-12 children find engaging? Is that a cost effective way of spending our educational dollars?
Have our school sporting programs entered into a new era of transparency in operations or have we just put lipstick on the previous pig and called it beautiful?
Let me know where one would go to find these counterpoints delivered, I would be most interested.
Ok.

I wonder what YOUR score would be on the math test. Again you are compairing Springboro to what? Your ideal, another district? Oakwood is VERY dominant in testing scores, etc. and passes levy's with regularity. The problem is for 5 levy's no one around here wanted to "get what they paid for" when it came to education. They expect the best teachers to accept lower pay instead of using capitalism to it's fullest and demanding high dollars. I guess what's good for the CEO of the bank isn't good for the teacher.

The curriculum, isn't that what the BOE decides on? Where is their blame in this? How do they avoid your ire?

You want more AP and elective courses offered but put a cap on class size. You can't have it both ways. The more advanced/focused the AP class, the fewer students would be interested or able to take it and therefore smaller class sizes. In addition I know of one student that has 3 study halls because classes that had to little size were cancelled. The origninally only scheduled 1 study hall. So that would bring one to believe you want these kids in study halls if the class is to small. Just how much would they learn in the study hall? Or does the fact that you don't need a pricey teacher your real m/o?

I thought the issue with the school sporting budget was handled. Show me the proof of what money WASN'T paid back. I'm talking an acctual amount. All that could be accounted for was repaid according to the paper.
Still doesn't change that all the money you spent on signs and mailers could have been donated for the good of the girls basketball team.

As far as finding the counter points in this forum. Go for it. To say that there isn't one counterpoint in over 1400+ pages is another poor assumption on your part. For you to assume I'm going to look for one is another.

Both pale in comparison to the assumption that B/V had ANY chance in winning.
Lol

United States

#30037 Jan 15, 2014
Sick of these people wrote:
Who do you think you are that you get to say who is electable and who isn't? What are your credentials? What have you actually done with your life (other than community agitate and character assasinate) that is relevant? Let's be honest here, you are a loser that has done nothing significant in their life, so you live to try to bring others down that have a positive outlook on life and are successful. Please get some help to attain a more positive outlook on life so that maybe you can turn yourself around and stop putting your black heart on display.
<quoted text>
I'm quite qualified to judge her electability actually. What do you know about me? Nothing. Go ahead and bookmark this page so when she gets her ass handed to her you can remember that I told you it would happen. Has she accomplished some things? Yes. Any positive accomplishments, however, are overshadowed by her psychosis and delusions of grandeur. Mark my words. She is not electable to anything other than city politics (and she will have to move to make that happen.) She"ll be lucky to see 30% against Kasich, but it'll be more like 20%.

She would be well-advised not to spend what's left of her money on a doomed campaign. I hope her "advisors" tell her as much. Then again, I look forward to the show. Maybe Sonny boy is one of her advisors. Now that would be rich!

To speak to a poster's coment...No, I'm not obsessed with Kohls, but I do dislike her and her politics intensely. She nearly ruined my kids' experience in Springboro schools, and I'll be damned if I Iet her ruin the state. So yes, I will actively speak out against he every chance I get, as well as Petroni and Rigano. I feel as though the three of them believe they represent the majority of Springboro. I feel obligated to let them know that they don't.

For the record, the community is sick of YOU. If Tea Partiers are sick of me, well, that's a compliment.

Judged:

14

11

6

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
get a clue

Springboro, OH

#30038 Jan 15, 2014
More Oh Please Blah Blah wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Please Blah Blah.....! You really don't need to go on and on for the sake of your "foolish"
arguments against Kelly Kohls' success! Don't you know that competing with YOURSELF is healthier than competing with others (including Springboro Parent, Kelly Kohls) Can YOU do better today than YOU did yesterday? Can YOU do even better tomorrow at your own task in YOUR life's work and responsibilities to others?
Instead of "tracking" every step that Kelly Kohls takes in her life, Why not keep tract of YOUR personal bests so that YOU can continually try to "Be better than Yourself?" It's a much healthier way than reaching up trying to pull others down to your level of envy and resentment. For one thing, there's NO way to cheat (or HIDE your Performance Evaluations of your Professional Peers); no "sore losing" (so no need to launch your Vote for Revenge against others)..... If you are just being the best that YOU can be, competing against YOUR best.
By the way.....Isn't it true that the only way that Ron Malone had a "chance of winning BOE election" is only due to the FACT that Kelly Kohls recognized that her work, as board representative, was successfully completed in her four year term, and that as a Springboro Parent, she could continue doing, even more effectively, what's RIGHT for our school children and community in the direction of our school districts Vision of Reform?
Why would Kelly Kohls want to extend busy self into Service to our State of Ohio, other than her desire to better serve her local Springboro Community, in addition to serving all .....
in the direction of better opportunities for ALL local governments, schools, city, townships, and villages, and 88 counties of our Great State of Ohio?
God Bless America! and May God Bless Kelly Kohls and her family..... and May God Bless "Oh Please Blah Blah" and family more and more.
Sorry, king o' sabe. You obviously live in a state of dillusion that you can escape continued embarrassment, simply by altering your topix location. Finding a new rock to crawl under isn't is easy as that. You continuously give yourself away, particularly when you remain in the pathetic habit of HURLING improper grammar and unnecessary quotation marks onto this thread.
Professional opinion

Springboro, OH

#30039 Jan 15, 2014
Lol wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm quite qualified to judge her electability actually. What do you know about me? Nothing. Go ahead and bookmark this page so when she gets her ass handed to her you can remember that I told you it would happen. Has she accomplished some things? Yes. Any positive accomplishments, however, are overshadowed by her psychosis and delusions of grandeur. Mark my words. She is not electable to anything other than city politics (and she will have to move to make that happen.) She"ll be lucky to see 30% against Kasich, but it'll be more like 20%.
She would be well-advised not to spend what's left of her money on a doomed campaign. I hope her "advisors" tell her as much. Then again, I look forward to the show. Maybe Sonny boy is one of her advisors. Now that would be rich!
To speak to a poster's coment...No, I'm not obsessed with Kohls, but I do dislike her and her politics intensely. She nearly ruined my kids' experience in Springboro schools, and I'll be damned if I Iet her ruin the state. So yes, I will actively speak out against he every chance I get, as well as Petroni and Rigano. I feel as though the three of them believe they represent the majority of Springboro. I feel obligated to let them know that they don't.
For the record, the community is sick of YOU. If Tea Partiers are sick of me, well, that's a compliment.
Your obsession with Dr. Kohls is disturbing. You clearly have a mental disorder.
Sick of these people

Springboro, OH

#30040 Jan 15, 2014
I hope you have enough intelligence to know that I am not going to take your word that you are qualified for anything. I'm sure that I can count on one finger the number of times you have been approached to run for public office, let alone Lt. Governor. Finally, I'm certain that you can figure out which finger I used to count that with. I will take your advice and bookmark this page but only so that I may come back and laugh at you from time to time. P.S. If I were you, I would seriously consider taking Professional opinion's diagnosis to heart.
Lol wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm quite qualified to judge her electability actually. What do you know about me? Nothing. Go ahead and bookmark this page so when she gets her ass handed to her you can remember that I told you it would happen. Has she accomplished some things? Yes. Any positive accomplishments, however, are overshadowed by her psychosis and delusions of grandeur. Mark my words. She is not electable to anything other than city politics (and she will have to move to make that happen.) She"ll be lucky to see 30% against Kasich, but it'll be more like 20%.
She would be well-advised not to spend what's left of her money on a doomed campaign. I hope her "advisors" tell her as much. Then again, I look forward to the show. Maybe Sonny boy is one of her advisors. Now that would be rich!
To speak to a poster's coment...No, I'm not obsessed with Kohls, but I do dislike her and her politics intensely. She nearly ruined my kids' experience in Springboro schools, and I'll be damned if I Iet her ruin the state. So yes, I will actively speak out against he every chance I get, as well as Petroni and Rigano. I feel as though the three of them believe they represent the majority of Springboro. I feel obligated to let them know that they don't.
For the record, the community is sick of YOU. If Tea Partiers are sick of me, well, that's a compliment.
Same old stuff

Fairborn, OH

#30041 Jan 15, 2014
get a clue wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, king o' sabe. You obviously live in a state of dillusion that you can escape continued embarrassment, simply by altering your topix location. Finding a new rock to crawl under isn't is easy as that. You continuously give yourself away, particularly when you remain in the pathetic habit of HURLING improper grammar and unnecessary quotation marks onto this thread.
Sonny, New IP address? Get tired of posting from a Pickerington IP address? Trying to fool us into thinking you are a different poster? How's that working for you?

BTW, Did you get that tail light fixed on the pickup? Is it really so rusty that you are trying to cover all the rust with stickers? Any particular reason you drive with the window open even when there is a polar vortex?

I apologize for all the questions I'm HURLing at you. Inquiring minds just want to know.

Figure it out yet?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Xenia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
We await the "7-11" apologies to Trump... 7 hr The Hack Checker 1
Glenn Beck & Crew get more deranged and strange! 7 hr The Hack Checker 1
Butch drake 7 hr Tamra 2
don't waste your time or gas applying at Fuyao. (Jan '15) 14 hr Insider 76
They need & seek but don't like "walk-ons". Wed The Hack Checker 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Wed fDS 20,173
Megan O'Rouke back in town! Wed The New Cool Warrior 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Xenia Mortgages