Our recommendation: Springboro voters should say 'yes' the first time to school levies

Feb 5, 2008 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Dayton Daily News

Recommended local sites More... UD sports info, pictures and discussions Are you a UD sports fan? Whether you like basketball, volleyball, soccer, men's or women's teams -- Doesn't matter -- this site is for ... via Dayton Daily News

Comments (Page 1,453)

Showing posts 29,041 - 29,060 of31,008
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
oh come on

Springboro, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Judged:

Schooled wrote:
The way you all post/talk makes me wonder if you realize that Dr. Malone, Mr. Stuckey and Mr. Anderson received almost 80% of the votes cast?!
You need to realize that you have no say except on this pathetic blog!
Thank goodness for Dr. Malone, Mr. Stuckey and Mr. Anderson - they will take back the School Board and make it ethical and run it with integrity!
Who gives a crap!. Obama won also we still hate him and his policies and are still free to say so. Are we suppose to bow to the masters now that they won against two parents that tried. I can't believe they won., but so the heck what?

We know what they stand for, themselves, not the kids not the taxpayers- their own pockets will be filled with our money and our kids education gone down. Malone and Stucky have track records we know what we are in for. Bending over now. Everyone take your kids out!
Agenbroad won, Ed Wade won, so what. Kohls won by a landslide but for 4 years your kind went around town telling lies, calling the media and you started petition after petition and Rally after Rally. Get ready, it is coming back at ya.

You have got to be joking about ethics, neither of these guys know what that is. Look at the audits of the high school, look at boosters, look at summer athletics camps, look at how the principles account was used for the last several years never telling parents they were paying twice as much for student pictures just to pad the Principles funds so Malone could buy goodies for his staff, that included his daughter.

The man paid/benefited over $150,000 a year, let the district charge $475 per sport, cancel busing, cancel field trips, short instructors of materials and supplies, need I keep going? All of these cuts while getting a bonus of $11,000 per year because taxpayers paid the employee portion of his retirement for him. Remember no other employees get this bonus and that $11,000 would have gone a long way toward reducing pay to play, bought many field trips. He hates the current board because they think that textbooks are more important than membership to OSBA and administrative bonuses.
oh come on

Springboro, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Judged:

Schooled wrote:
The way you all post/talk makes me wonder if you realize that Dr. Malone, Mr. Stuckey and Mr. Anderson received almost 80% of the votes cast?!
You need to realize that you have no say except on this pathetic blog!
Thank goodness for Dr. Malone, Mr. Stuckey and Mr. Anderson - they will take back the School Board and make it ethical and run it with integrity!
So funny, I bet Malone said these words about the Boosters treasurer, lol, ya know, integrity. OOps I just threw up in my mouth.

Really, we have some really important questions for Malone,

What would you do to a teacher that falls asleep during the work day where students have to wake him or better yet a Principal that is doing a teacher evaluation while asleep? Just wondering?
What would you do with a teacher that tells students to "shut up" he is on the phone during class? or "read your books" and he reads the news paper almost every class. What would you do with a Principle that not only keeps lower track classes for their kids when all other schools discontinued them but, did not place students into courses that would challenge them and then claims that these kids LOVE their high school experience and want to stay here for full days.
1. That is 100% wrong from so many angles where do you start?
2. Smiles don't disguise the facts Malone and Stucky and Anderson.
I have never seen men so full of it (himself)in my life.

What do you do with a Principal that was the supervisor of a department that conducted unauthorized and possibly illegal activities?

Oh these three have their fan club but not outside the district.
If fact, anyone loved inside the district is typically despised outside the district. You can't have it both ways.
Just Asking

Springboro, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Judged:

oh come on wrote:
<quoted text>
Who gives a crap!. Obama won also we still hate him and his policies and are still free to say so. Are we suppose to bow to the masters now that they won against two parents that tried. I can't believe they won., but so the heck what?
We know what they stand for, themselves, not the kids not the taxpayers- their own pockets will be filled with our money and our kids education gone down. Malone and Stucky have track records we know what we are in for. Bending over now. Everyone take your kids out!
Agenbroad won, Ed Wade won, so what. Kohls won by a landslide but for 4 years your kind went around town telling lies, calling the media and you started petition after petition and Rally after Rally. Get ready, it is coming back at ya.
You have got to be joking about ethics, neither of these guys know what that is. Look at the audits of the high school, look at boosters, look at summer athletics camps, look at how the principles account was used for the last several years never telling parents they were paying twice as much for student pictures just to pad the Principles funds so Malone could buy goodies for his staff, that included his daughter.
The man paid/benefited over $150,000 a year, let the district charge $475 per sport, cancel busing, cancel field trips, short instructors of materials and supplies, need I keep going? All of these cuts while getting a bonus of $11,000 per year because taxpayers paid the employee portion of his retirement for him. Remember no other employees get this bonus and that $11,000 would have gone a long way toward reducing pay to play, bought many field trips. He hates the current board because they think that textbooks are more important than membership to OSBA and administrative bonuses.
Do you know if any of these past practices of former SHS principal Ron Malone are still going on? What about the principal's fund? Does the new SHS principal operate the same way that Ron Malone did? Or, is it true that only Ron Malone got away with these failed practices, during which time the network of previous school administrators and previous school board members were supportive of these practices? Isn't it true that very few "insiders" knew the true history of Ron Malone, and even fewer "outsiders" had any knowledge at all. Now that Ron Malone's true history has been revealed to those outside the high school world, and Ron Malone's high school world is now under new rule; why do some think that
Ron Malone, as just one of five board members, will be allowed to re-instate his management of running our entire school district like the union shop that he run in Springboro High School, to his own selfish interest, and to the detriment of our students first?
Boro Future Brighter

Springboro, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Judged:

Welcome aboard new board members-elect: Mr. Anderson, Mr. Malone, Mr. Stuckey!
As of January 2014, we urge each one of you to get on board with our current board, supporting the progress made in the past two years.

We've got a good thing going here, in the direction of common sense, and Now each one of YOU have opportunity to contribute your sense of civic pride, business experience, and professional leadership.... in the direction of
OPPORTUNITY for everyone -- Our Students, Teachers, Springboro Familes, and our community of taxpaying constituents!

Look at Today and the Future.

We Believe in order to deliver the highest level of education we must raise the bar well past the state minimums and strive to challenge our children, parents, and staff to reach higher.
We can and must do better, our children's future depends on our actions today.

We Believe that allocating resources from areas of less demand to areas of greater demand is one comon sense approach to resolving needs in our schools. Federal and state mandates may preclude some reallocation, but we are still left with a sizable amount to influence.

We Believe that in order to take advantage of the higher level classes at the high school, more children must be put on that track at earlier grades levels. We support Mr. Petrey's move towards emphasis on more development in the earliest grade levels. While not all children will eventually end i a calculus class in high school, we can certainly better prepare them all for post graduate success. And that benefits everyone.

We Believe that the future belongs to technology. It is absolutely essential that we recognize
technology not as a means to an end, but as a conduit through which knowledge flows. Much like the wires that flow to our houses bringing electricity, our technology investments are being made to ensure the future flow of knowledge to our children.

We Believe that leveraging school fees, services, personnel decisions, safety, or infrastructure maintenance to threaten families in order to influence regular or levy elections is wrong.

We Believe the Board is elected to BALANCE the interests of students, parents, taxpayers, and employees. Many school boards lack balance because they are comprised of people with more allegiance to maintaining a specific establishment than to the greater cause.

We cannot just invest in "status quo."
We need a reform minded VISION for our children's 21st century quality classroom education.

The Children First budget is navigating us away from the repeated failures of the past. Now,
working in open, public meetings, asking tough questions, hearing all voices, using performance data and striving to find a balance that supports teachers, our community is achieving the goal t put Children First in every decision.

Welcome Aboard New school board members-elect:
Mr. Anderson, Mr. Malone, Mr. Stuckey! Let's
Work together and stay on course supporting the progress that has been made in the past two years. Children's First Budgeting Works!
integrity my arse

Springboro, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Judged:

Schooled wrote:
As board member, Ron Malone's first act of integrity would represent his first act of integrity in his time at Springboro schools.

MSA will in fact "take back" the Springboro school board. They're going to "take back" our school board back to the pitiful era of Colston, Thomson and Kruse when virtually NO ONE including Detwiler had much of a grasp about what was going on in this district's finances!

After Petroni and Rigano leave there will be no one who has clue one about developing budgets and budget forecasting. Don't ask Malone or Stuckey.

What philosophy do lifetime educators like Malone and Stuckey specialize in?
TAXandSPEND 101
Just Asking

Springboro, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Judged:

integrity my arse wrote:
<quoted text>
As board member, Ron Malone's first act of integrity would represent his first act of integrity in his time at Springboro schools.
MSA will in fact "take back" the Springboro school board. They're going to "take back" our school board back to the pitiful era of Colston, Thomson and Kruse when virtually NO ONE including Detwiler had much of a grasp about what was going on in this district's finances!
After Petroni and Rigano leave there will be no one who has clue one about developing budgets and budget forecasting. Don't ask Malone or Stuckey.
What philosophy do lifetime educators like Malone and Stuckey specialize in?
TAXandSPEND 101
Wasn't it during the pitiful era of Colston, Thomsen, and Kruse
that levies for new taxes were failed five times by taxpayers?
How would it profit either one, Anderson, Malone, or Stuckey
to take the board back to that failed era?

One thing that we have all learned from Petroni and Rigano is that in less than two years, these two board members have done a lot for our schools and community; so why not just say the glass is half full; instead of lamenting it's half empty?

Why not give Malone and Stuckey the benefit of optimism?
Perhaps they can learn from the business expertise of Anderson,
Petroni and Rigano? What would Malone and Stuckey gain by becoming as unpopular with voters as Colston, Thomsen, and Kruse?
integrity my arse

Springboro, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2013

Judged:

Just Asking wrote:
<quoted text>
Wasn't it during the pitiful era of Colston, Thomsen, and Kruse
that levies for new taxes were failed five times by taxpayers?
How would it profit either one, Anderson, Malone, or Stuckey
to take the board back to that failed era?
This isn't a question of potential profit or gain for Anderson, Malone and Stuckey.
This is a question of potential profit or gain for union types who represent the lion's share of Anderson's, Malone's and Stuckey's voter constituency.
remember who the enemy is

Springboro, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2013

Judged:

Everyone how do you tell if someone is a extremist and anti moral and the enemy?

Ask them what they think of Creation and if they think the schools should sterilize their buildings, curriculum and any reference of faith from their buildings. I now have seen that anyone that makes fun of creationism is the enemy. These are the people that sometimes claim to be Christian, claim to be moral, claim to be the worthy ones, just look deep into their eyes and ask what do you think of creationism? If they laugh, scoff, make fun of it they are the enemy.

If they respond that God should be excluded from certain places you know who the enemy is.

What must our children think? If God is not in the school buildings, he must not be in other government buildings and he must be kept from laws, behaviors and the party they are going to tonight. Tonight there will be beer, girls and pot but, so what? God isn't everywhere and my teacher just told me that man came from apes so maybe there really is no God anyway so, party on.
A kids must think that if I don't get caught, I am fine, no one really cares if they don't see it.

You see kids want to find a reason to rebel and if God is only imaginary and not real "science" than mom and dad are wrong and just like Santa are just fooling me and being silly and foolish. Kids want to think their parents are outdated and just believe in nonsense and it help that teachers call creation a belief and evolution fact. We came from apes with no real intervention? This is indoctrination 101. Get it?
Take your kids to see Catching Fire- you will get it.
Real Intervention

Springboro, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2013

Judged:

remember who the enemy is wrote:
Everyone how do you tell if someone is a extremist and anti moral and the enemy?
Ask them what they think of Creation and if they think the schools should sterilize their buildings, curriculum and any reference of faith from their buildings. I now have seen that anyone that makes fun of creationism is the enemy. These are the people that sometimes claim to be Christian, claim to be moral, claim to be the worthy ones, just look deep into their eyes and ask what do you think of creationism? If they laugh, scoff, make fun of it they are the enemy.
If they respond that God should be excluded from certain places you know who the enemy is.
What must our children think? If God is not in the school buildings, he must not be in other government buildings and he must be kept from laws, behaviors and the party they are going to tonight. Tonight there will be beer, girls and pot but, so what? God isn't everywhere and my teacher just told me that man came from apes so maybe there really is no God anyway so, party on.
A kids must think that if I don't get caught, I am fine, no one really cares if they don't see it.
You see kids want to find a reason to rebel and if God is only imaginary and not real "science" than mom and dad are wrong and just like Santa are just fooling me and being silly and foolish. Kids want to think their parents are outdated and just believe in nonsense and it help that teachers call creation a belief and evolution fact. We came from apes with no real intervention? This is indoctrination 101. Get it?
Take your kids to see Catching Fire- you will get it.
We get it...

Real Intervention is really the parent's responsibility to teach their own children to recognize and beware of false religious doctrines, including Forced Unionism "opinion polls and surveys" that are regularly conducted in our Springboro schools. Just recently a Springboro parent spoke in public business meeting regarding concerns that students had been forced to furnish opinions on the Pride Survey; even though our school administration had informed parents that this was all voluntary.
While speaking to several parents asking their opinion on this issue, most responded it was no big deal to just go along to get along with their students' teachers, in fear of making things difficult for their child, if they expressed concerns to union teachers. It appears to many concerned citizens that this issue of no trust in our union members, who are employed in our classrooms, is of greater concern than this manufactured crisis of teaching creationism in the classroom (which was nothing but a fear campaign run by those who oppose fixing budgets/levy alternatives) spreading their lies and false evidence against our current board, using the news media circus, appearing real to those of the status quo tunnel vision kind.

We don't need more finger pointing at public schools for leaving God out of the classroom; We need more parents at home and at church teaching our children that God is a Spirit, and We must worship Him in Spirit and in Truth; and since God is "invisible" to the unbelieving heart, NO unbeliever (at school or anywhere else) can ban God from the premises of the individual's heart in which God lives.
Weird

Springboro, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2013

Judged:

Do you all really think everyone should be a Christian? That's just strange.

You are correct that no one can take God out of a believer's heart. No one is trying.
Kellypoo

Springboro, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2013

Judged:

I wonder if Kelly-poo will try to pull her usual trickery tonight at the board meeting...taking something off the agenda so it can't be discussed. She's such a snake!(But soon her venom will be gone)
Inquiring Minds

Springboro, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2013

Judged:

Kellypoo wrote:
I wonder if Kelly-poo will try to pull her usual trickery tonight at the board meeting...taking something off the agenda so it can't be discussed. She's such a snake!(But soon her venom will be gone)
Inquiring Minds wonder if board member-elect, Ron Malone,
(who has been an insanely popular SHS principal for the PAST
thirteen years) will try to "pull" another one of his attention getting tricks at the board meeting tonight; just like he tried at the last board meeting to get himself presented by Human Resources Director as "Athletic Department Helper!" Get real, Malone, how stupid can you get as board member-elect, as not to know that his requested action is ILLEGAL? Seems that everybody,(except Malone)
knows that board members have every opportunity to support our students extra curricular activities, as VOLUNTEERS
with NO compensation. Just proves that Malone thinks he is still in control of the high school and already trying to "establish" his "illegal principal's fund" (as his shady kid's photography business turned out to be). Malone was "caught in the act" in the board room on that one; why did he think he could pull that
"illegal action" over on the board at the last meeting?

Inquiring Minds around town are asking why such jubilation that
soon Kelly Kohls will be "gone?" Good grief, elections come and go,
but a Mother's heart for serving her own children's best interest first is forever; Thank Goodness for concerned Moms like Kelly Kohls, who got an "inside look" as a board member, of the many needs inside our children's classrooms, and decided that she could serve all our students more effectively, as a concerned parent, ASKING the tough question of our retired educators/board member-elect Ron Malone and David Stuckey.

It's really difficult to understand what you mean by Kelly Kohls being "gone...." can you expound your personal opinion for us?
and as for "venon"... you obviously have Kelly Kohls confused with Ron Malone... Nobody spews stronger venom at Springboro families and taxpaying homeowners than Ron Malone! Now that Ron is on the "other side" of the board room table, under the scrutiny of all taxpayers, it is quite likely that he will be getting back from taxpayers exactly what he has spewed out on this community of taxpayers for years.
Now That We Know

Springboro, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2013

Judged:

Weird wrote:
You are correct that no one can take God out of a believer's heart. No one is trying.
Now that we know the God issue is settled in the board room;
perhaps our time and energy should be focused on protecting the free expression of religious freedom and free speech; and demand that our union teachers in the classrooms stop indoctrinating our kids to praise and worship the "false education gods of unionism."

For instance, as a parent, I would like to see our children's art work displayed in District Office, with the child's Name on the drawing; but instead, the "collective" art work on display recently just states the art work is created by the Teachers Friends.
It is Written

Springboro, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2013

Judged:

Weird wrote:
"For God so loved the world that he gave His only Son, so that everyone who believes in Him may not perish but may have eternal life." John 3:16 (NRSV)
Wednesday manifesto

Springboro, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2013

Judged:

Weird wrote:
If you remember from your history classes, this is the debate that surrounded the Crusades. The Crusades were in effect the Popes' military religious conversion expeditions for the purpose of rescuing the souls of lost heathens in far off lands. The Crusades were (and continue to be) a public relations disaster for not only Rome, but also for all of Christianity.

Many Christians worldwide here in the 21st century seem to not be able to differentiate between... "Go forth and spread the Good News to the whole creation" (Mark 16:15) vs. that of the general UNIVERSAL UNDERSTANDING of how various global religious /spiritual organizations generally interact with one another by using the non-aggressive, non-invasive philosophies ...."live, and let live", "pray, and let pray".

There are Christians in this school district who apparently wish to ignore the fact that there are a number of families with children attending our schools that practice Islam, Buddhism, Hinduism, or some other faith. Other households here in Springboro no doubt contain conscious atheists; followers of Darwin who are patiently waiting for science to unravel the mysteries of life's origin.

Yes, you are correct in that no one can take God out of believer's heart. At the same time, no one should attempt to shove the Christian "God" toward anyone (or any party) that is already happy practicing another faith, or otherwise general happy with their spiritual life.

For the sake of protection of religious practices (or, non-religious, secular practices) of ALL students and their families, American public schools must be religious-neutral.
dont use God as a crutch

Springboro, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2013

Judged:

It is Written wrote:
<quoted text>
"For God so loved the world that he gave His only Son, so that everyone who believes in Him may not perish but may have eternal life." John 3:16 (NRSV)
Your logical fallacy is ... APPEAL TO AUTHORITY

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argument_from_au...
remember who the enemy is

Springboro, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2013

Judged:

Weird wrote:
See here is what I was referring to. Distortion of words, calling someone names. We know who these people are. They post here, they attend board meetings, they plan petitions and rally's against the liberty minded people trying to keep us from forced union, slavery, communist, atheist machine.
They make themselves clear. Take DDN and Larry Budd, Afsoon, Mary, and many more that we have seen referenced here with their facebook posts. You can see them if you look. Anyone that thinks the God is banned from certain buildings is saying that you are not truly free unless the government allows it. God gives us Liberty and the government takes it away. IRS, EPA, Obamacare, Common Core, the UN, the feds, social security, and federal "program is meant to only give our money back to us if we obey their rules not your morals guided by your faith.

What do we teach our kids-that "God is not allowed in certain buildings", Faith is sort of just out there, not fact and not real important, your parents and grandparents are being illogical, unscientific and just wrong?
Wednesday manifesto

Springboro, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2013

Judged:

remember who the enemy is wrote:
<quoted text>
God gives us Liberty and the government takes it away. IRS, EPA, Obamacare, Common Core, the UN, the feds, social security, and federal "program is meant to only give our money back to us if we obey their rules not your morals guided by your faith.
What do we teach our kids-that "God is not allowed in certain buildings", Faith is sort of just out there, not fact and not real important, your parents and grandparents are being illogical, unscientific and just wrong?
Which God of this planet Earth are you making reference to?
Please clarify...

Allah?
Buddha?
Jehovah?
Jesus?
Yahweh?
(other)?
duh

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2013

Wednesday manifesto wrote:
<quoted text>
Which God of this planet Earth are you making reference to?
Please clarify...
Allah?
Buddha?
Jehovah?
Jesus?
Yahweh?
(other)?
one god several man made-names a rose go's by several names much like the teacher unions child first theory what will be your first clue that " Lucy something wrong here?"
Now That We Know

Springboro, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2013

Judged:

Wednesday manifesto wrote:
<quoted text>
If you remember from your history classes, this is the debate that surrounded the Crusades. The Crusades were in effect the Popes' military religious conversion expeditions for the purpose of rescuing the souls of lost heathens in far off lands. The Crusades were (and continue to be) a public relations disaster for not only Rome, but also for all of Christianity.
Many Christians worldwide here in the 21st century seem to not be able to differentiate between... "Go forth and spread the Good News to the whole creation" (Mark 16:15) vs. that of the general UNIVERSAL UNDERSTANDING of how various global religious /spiritual organizations generally interact with one another by using the non-aggressive, non-invasive philosophies ...."live, and let live", "pray, and let pray".
There are Christians in this school district who apparently wish to ignore the fact that there are a number of families with children attending our schools that practice Islam, Buddhism, Hinduism, or some other faith. Other households here in Springboro no doubt contain conscious atheists; followers of Darwin who are patiently waiting for science to unravel the mysteries of life's origin.
Yes, you are correct in that no one can take God out of believer's heart. At the same time, no one should attempt to shove the Christian "God" toward anyone (or any party) that is already happy practicing another faith, or otherwise general happy with their spiritual life.
For the sake of protection of religious practices (or, non-religious, secular practices) of ALL students and their families, American public schools must be religious-neutral.
Sounds fair and balanced to me!

At the same time, there is absolutely no evidence of any one (or party of people) in our Springboro School District making attempts to shove the Christian God toward anyone; or interfere with any one's generally happy spiritual life.

There is evidence that throughout History, that the influence of religion is significant in the true study of our Great Nation's history; and the study of religion in this historical-type setting is NOT proselyting (forcing conversion) nor shoving the Christian God toward anyone.

There is question among many as to why Unionism is forced down the throats of our children (who are captive audiences in their classrooms) through the indoctrination of teachers
who believe not only in being a member of the union, but believe that ALL children should be taught unionism.

There is question as to why Lisa Babb is allowed to use our students as captive audiences to Evangelize in our public schools, through the Lift afterschool Christian program of instruction and activities. This is certainly NOT a school sponsored Christian program, since that would be illegal; so the question is whether or not permission has been given to Lisa Babb to use taxpayer-funded facilities for Christian evangelism; or whether or not there a fee being paid by the Lift organization to use the public school facilities?

There is question as to why our school staff forced our students to render opinions on the Pride Survey; There is question as to why our school staff forces contributions to charity down our students throats.

But No Question about it... Our School District Leaders and our BOE members do NOT and have never attempted to shove the Christian God toward anyone... and anyone who argues that point AGAINST our Springboro board representatives is simply NOT telling the truth.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 29,041 - 29,060 of31,008
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Xenia Discussions

Search the Xenia Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 3 min xxxrayted 28,537
The Fed is dumping illegals. 7 hr Bob Rooney 1
melissa or missiey watkins beats her kids and g... (Feb '13) 16 hr Keith Koch 9
Veterans Day 2013 (Nov '13) 23 hr Janet Harrison 10
Dennis Gannon, repeat felon 23 hr Janet Harrison 1
Why can't we post photos any more? 23 hr Janet Harrison 2
looking for a text buddy (Nov '12) Fri julian 39
•••
•••
•••
Xenia Dating

more search filters

less search filters