Our recommendation: Springboro voters...

Our recommendation: Springboro voters should say 'yes' the first time to school levies

There are 31924 comments on the Dayton Daily News story from Feb 5, 2008, titled Our recommendation: Springboro voters should say 'yes' the first time to school levies. In it, Dayton Daily News reports that:

Recommended local sites More... UD sports info, pictures and discussions Are you a UD sports fan? Whether you like basketball, volleyball, soccer, men's or women's teams -- Doesn't matter -- this site is for ... via Dayton Daily News

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Dayton Daily News.

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#29427 Nov 23, 2013
what kind of place is Campioni's ? Heard that the waitresses are instructed to let the pro levy people know when a Kelly Kohls supporter shows up in the place. Well, apparently that place must be a rats nest for Jobe & co. Will now take my business elsewhere.
the decider

Dayton, OH

#29428 Nov 23, 2013
Glass Houses wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I am very thankful to live in a community where schools are a priority. Before I had children, I contributed to the education of other people's children for the good of the community. After mine graduate, I will continue to happily pay for the education of our youth.
translation: as soon as my kids are out of school, I'm outa here, sucker.
Come Grow With Us

Springfield, OH

#29429 Nov 23, 2013
Glass Houses wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I am very thankful to live in a community where schools are a priority. Before I had children, I contributed to the education of other people's children for the good of the community. After mine graduate, I will continue to happily pay for the education of our youth.
Kudos to you! A thankful heart is a happy heart...

See, you are already growing in OUR BELIEFS in supporting the amount of necessary taxation required to do the job of K-12
quality education correctly!

Thanks to Educate Springboro, providing accurate information
putting our Students First while maintaining fiscal integrity,
FRESH ideas have allowed our district to sustain itself in an uncertain economy with NO new money required! Hooray for Us!
We Are Our Way...

Come grow with us... in the direction of Excellence!

As the status quo placed awards on the school walls, many assumed that all was well INSIDE those walls. BUT the awards only measure the PAST, and the standards are CHANGING!

OUR SCHOOLS perform well by the MINIMUM STATE STANDARDS, but
no matter how you slice it, "PROFICIENT" is Failing.

For example, the PROFICIENT standard for the 8th grade math Ohio Achievement Assessment (OAA) ranges from 35%- 59%. PROFICIENT
is not enough. The status quo has not been enough. The time is now to bring forward new ways of evaluating our children that no longer rely upon grading on a curve to obtain the desired results. Tougher, realistic standards UPSET the status quo,
but inflated standards rob our children of true achievement and potential.

WE BELIEVE in order to deliver the highest level of education for ALL our students, we MUST raise the bar well past the state minimums and strive to challenge our children, parents, and staff to reach higher. We can and must do better, Our children's future depends on our actions today... in the direction of LEADERSHIP!

Common sense, ethics and sound financial decisions guide
Educate Springboro. The fear of change will not chase our community back into the darkness of previously failed practices.

Welcome Aboard to our board members-elect Mr. Anderson, Mr. Malone and Mr. Stuckey...Please join us in support of the progress made by our current board in the last two years, and let's stay on this new course and move together in the directions of professional
TEAM leadership for our children, our schools and our community!
Glass Houses

Springfield, OH

#29430 Nov 23, 2013
the decider wrote:
<quoted text>
translation: as soon as my kids are out of school, I'm outa here, sucker.
Only way I would consider moving would be if the likes of KPR are in control again. Otherwise, in happy to continuebtonsuppory the schools long after my kids graduate.
Glass Houses

Springfield, OH

#29431 Nov 23, 2013
Come Grow With Us wrote:
<quoted text>
Kudos to you! A thankful heart is a happy heart...
See, you are already growing in OUR BELIEFS in supporting the amount of necessary taxation required to do the job of K-12
quality education correctly!
Thanks to Educate Springboro, providing accurate information
putting our Students First while maintaining fiscal integrity,
FRESH ideas have allowed our district to sustain itself in an uncertain economy with NO new money required! Hooray for Us!
We Are Our Way...
Come grow with us... in the direction of Excellence!
As the status quo placed awards on the school walls, many assumed that all was well INSIDE those walls. BUT the awards only measure the PAST, and the standards are CHANGING!
OUR SCHOOLS perform well by the MINIMUM STATE STANDARDS, but
no matter how you slice it, "PROFICIENT" is Failing.
For example, the PROFICIENT standard for the 8th grade math Ohio Achievement Assessment (OAA) ranges from 35%- 59%. PROFICIENT
is not enough. The status quo has not been enough. The time is now to bring forward new ways of evaluating our children that no longer rely upon grading on a curve to obtain the desired results. Tougher, realistic standards UPSET the status quo,
but inflated standards rob our children of true achievement and potential.
WE BELIEVE in order to deliver the highest level of education for ALL our students, we MUST raise the bar well past the state minimums and strive to challenge our children, parents, and staff to reach higher. We can and must do better, Our children's future depends on our actions today... in the direction of LEADERSHIP!
Common sense, ethics and sound financial decisions guide
Educate Springboro. The fear of change will not chase our community back into the darkness of previously failed practices.
Welcome Aboard to our board members-elect Mr. Anderson, Mr. Malone and Mr. Stuckey...Please join us in support of the progress made by our current board in the last two years, and let's stay on this new course and move together in the directions of professional
TEAM leadership for our children, our schools and our community!
You sure drink a lot of that kool aid. If there ARE things we agree on, and I suspect there are a few, they are completely overshadowed by so many other beliefs and tactics that you adhere to.
Come Grow With Us

Springfield, OH

#29432 Nov 23, 2013
Glass Houses wrote:
<quoted text>
Please find a post of mine where I claimed to be contributing new ideas. You can't. I'm just excited for the control to be taken from the Tea Party blowhards.
Educate Springboro cares less about children than they do their pocketbooks and own agendas. Their followers are dwindling so to be honest they aren't even worth discussing. New ideas isn't the same as GOOD ideas.
Obviously, YOU care more about politics of personal destruction,
name calling, and symbolic boasting of control that YOU do not have... than YOU care about sustainability for a QUALITY classroom education for ALL our K-12 students.

Truth is, whether you GROW WITH US or choose to be left behind,
our school board, school district leaders, and community taxpayers are moving ahead in the direction of CONFIDENCE and TRUST....

As Educate Springboro sought to add its voice to our district's board of education, we campaigned for the confidence for ALL stakeholders --- the newly married couple in a starter home and the farmer in Clearcreek Township; the parents who would sacrifice everything for their child and the grandparents who watched their savings evaporate in the stock market; the employed and the unemployed; the alumni and the new resident; and so many others!

With an innovative administration and outstanding central office staff, we are employing efficiency plans. These plans are allowing us to areallocate resources and meet district needs,
including an unprecedented investment in technology and curriculum to create a 21st century learning environment for students. For the first time in years, we have clear direction. Where trust has been eroded, we are rebuilding.....

As we seek to build confidence in OUR schools for EVERYONE,
others seek to build mistrust. From the outside, we've been labeled controversial.

Zero-based budgets and efficiency plans are not controversial.
Updated technology and curriculum are not controversial.
Buses that run and roofs that don't leak are not controversial.
Putting children first is reasonable, not controversial.

Where the integrity was not maintained from within, it is our right and our duty to rebuilt it together. We will continue
to work in the direction of confidence to restore integrity and trust in our schools....

Welcome aboard, Mr. Anderson, Mr. Malone, Mr. Stuckey....
Let's stay on this new course and move in the direction of
confidence, trust, and TEAM leadership for our children,
schools and community!

With Special Thanks AND Great Appreciation to our current board
representatives Mrs. Kohls, Mr. Rigano, Mr. Petroni, Mr. Miller and Mrs. Kull. Elections come and go, but the Influence of Good Leadership continues to Grow... in the direction of a brighter
future for all!
SOS to ProLevy Lovers

Springfield, OH

#29433 Nov 23, 2013
Glass Houses wrote:
<quoted text>
For the good of our schools Athletic program, would you consider
happily contributing to the 300 Athletic Fund to help bail out their bankruptcy? Our athletic director has been "shaming and blaming" the rich people in Springboro who won't pass a levy to fund his elite "million dollar" sport program, and now the school treasurer is asking Taxpayers for a "cash advance" from general fund of about a quarter million dollars. Seems like somebody in the Athletic Boosters board has a practice of living "above their financial means" and now expects that pay to play should be increased on ALL parents, so that the Boosters don't have to trouble themselves with that nasty old "fund raising" business
which should be a priority of raising the funds, BEFORE, they
spend the money. Where's the accountability here for fiscal
integrity?

All Community Taxpayers are already generously contributing our hard earned money to ensure that the children of the Springboro Community receive an excellent education while keeping the costs of that education affordable, by carefully adhering to responsible spending. Now, Wouldn't it be great, if all of our pro-levy lovers, who are in remorse over losing their opportunity to PAY more school taxes than were needed for our quality education business, could just "COME TOGETHER" and pool their resources
that they can afford to pay in additional taxes, and work up some kind of Boro Pride Committee Sports Fund; and just take care of that nasty old quarter of million dollars needed to fix this
athletic fund bankruptcy?

Wouldn't that be great to Stand and Aplaud and Aplaud in front of the TV news cameras in the board room, when this big donation was announced and a big bail-out check was handed to our school treasurer?... now that would be news worth reporting!
Good Neighbor Policy

Springfield, OH

#29434 Nov 23, 2013
NABF wrote:
what kind of place is Campioni's ? Heard that the waitresses are instructed to let the pro levy people know when a Kelly Kohls supporter shows up in the place. Well, apparently that place must be a rats nest for Jobe & co. Will now take my business elsewhere.
This certainly is not true of the waitresses in the kind of place that we have found this local business of Campioni's to be, based on the personal experience of our family, who shows up at Campioni's almost WEEKLY -- WE LOVE ITALIAN and THESE PIZZA GUYS!

I can assure you that our family would never frequent a rats nest;
and we have never been in the pizza place during the "nesting time of Jobe & Co."

But, from personal experience, we do know that Jobe & Co. do not
give a "rats nest" about anybody in this community who isn't
in solidarity with their Rat Pack of hostile, mean-spirited,
lovers of Increased Taxes for Union Indoctrination, brainwashing our children in every class room, and training them up to be activists for unionism, fighting social justice for union teachers.
Glass Houses

Springfield, OH

#29435 Nov 23, 2013
Come Grow With Us wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously, YOU care more about politics of personal destruction,
name calling, and symbolic boasting of control that YOU do not have... than YOU care about sustainability for a QUALITY classroom education for ALL our K-12 students.
Truth is, whether you GROW WITH US or choose to be left behind,
our school board, school district leaders, and community taxpayers are moving ahead in the direction of CONFIDENCE and TRUST....
As Educate Springboro sought to add its voice to our district's board of education, we campaigned for the confidence for ALL stakeholders --- the newly married couple in a starter home and the farmer in Clearcreek Township; the parents who would sacrifice everything for their child and the grandparents who watched their savings evaporate in the stock market; the employed and the unemployed; the alumni and the new resident; and so many others!
With an innovative administration and outstanding central office staff, we are employing efficiency plans. These plans are allowing us to areallocate resources and meet district needs,
including an unprecedented investment in technology and curriculum to create a 21st century learning environment for students. For the first time in years, we have clear direction. Where trust has been eroded, we are rebuilding.....
As we seek to build confidence in OUR schools for EVERYONE,
others seek to build mistrust. From the outside, we've been labeled controversial.
Zero-based budgets and efficiency plans are not controversial.
Updated technology and curriculum are not controversial.
Buses that run and roofs that don't leak are not controversial.
Putting children first is reasonable, not controversial.
Where the integrity was not maintained from within, it is our right and our duty to rebuilt it together. We will continue
to work in the direction of confidence to restore integrity and trust in our schools....
Welcome aboard, Mr. Anderson, Mr. Malone, Mr. Stuckey....
Let's stay on this new course and move in the direction of
confidence, trust, and TEAM leadership for our children,
schools and community!
With Special Thanks AND Great Appreciation to our current board
representatives Mrs. Kohls, Mr. Rigano, Mr. Petroni, Mr. Miller and Mrs. Kull. Elections come and go, but the Influence of Good Leadership continues to Grow... in the direction of a brighter
future for all!
Are you kidding me? You are the worst name caller of all. You harbor so much jealousy toward Dr. Malone that you say disrespectful things about him every chance you get.

As to the "symbolic boasting of control" I don't have, I must say I laughed out loud at that one. YOU ARE LOSING CONTROL of the school board, but you keep pretending that the community is supporting you. What will it take for you to realize that this isn't the case? Will Petroni and Rigano going down in flames be proof enough? Talk about symbolic boasting of control!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#29436 Nov 23, 2013
Good Neighbor Policy wrote:
<quoted text>
This certainly is not true of the waitresses in the kind of place that we have found this local business of Campioni's to be, based on the personal experience of our family, who shows up at Campioni's almost WEEKLY -- WE LOVE ITALIAN and THESE PIZZA GUYS!
I can assure you that our family would never frequent a rats nest;
and we have never been in the pizza place during the "nesting time of Jobe & Co."
But, from personal experience, we do know that Jobe & Co. do not
give a "rats nest" about anybody in this community who isn't
in solidarity with their Rat Pack of hostile, mean-spirited,
lovers of Increased Taxes for Union Indoctrination, brainwashing our children in every class room, and training them up to be activists for unionism, fighting social justice for union teachers.
Hate to bust you bubble...I was there and saw it happen...it was on a Monday night.
Here Comes the Judge

Springfield, OH

#29437 Nov 23, 2013
Glass Houses wrote:
<quoted text>
Please find a post of mine where I claimed to be contributing new ideas. You can't. I'm just excited for the control to be taken from the Tea Party blowhards.
Educate Springboro cares less about children than they do their pocketbooks and own agendas. Their followers are dwindling so to be honest they aren't even worth discussing. New ideas isn't the same as GOOD ideas.
Please post in your "Glass Houses" an apology to Educate Springboro for making that outrageous false statement....

... cares less about children than they do their pocketbooks
and own agendas...?

What Agenda would that be.....? their pocketbooks....?

What in the world are YOU doing blowing hot air at Springboro citizens that you judge "not even worth discussing?"
Why don't you try "discussing the difficult issues of problem solving education and taxation" ---something we all have in common to talk about---instead of just criticizing concerned Citizens who are successfully tackling these tough challenges, and building on that progress made in the last two years, making our future brighter for ALL our school children, school employees and community taxpayers who ARE worth it(including YOU)....and that's judged....just priceless.

Location hidden

#29438 Nov 23, 2013
NABF wrote:
<quoted text>
Hate to bust you bubble...I was there and saw it happen...it was on a Monday night.
Jobe and her thugs hang out there frequently.
Good Neighbor Policy

Springfield, OH

#29439 Nov 23, 2013
NABF wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse Me, but YOUR bad experience does not negatively affect
the good experiences that Our family enjoys eating meals together at Campioni's. Neither is it necessary for you to Post your
bad experiences, which are personal.

Have you noticed on this blog that anytime attention is given to celebrating our success and the good progress in our schools and community made in the past two years, that there are those who oppose "all good things" and immediately start attacking those saying (or doing)anything good, by pointing out how "badly" they feel about others who are doing good?

Location hidden

#29440 Nov 23, 2013
Good Neighbor Policy wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse Me, but YOUR bad experience does not negatively affect
the good experiences that Our family enjoys eating meals together at Campioni's. Neither is it necessary for you to Post your
bad experiences, which are personal.
Have you noticed on this blog that anytime attention is given to celebrating our success and the good progress in our schools and community made in the past two years, that there are those who oppose "all good things" and immediately start attacking those saying (or doing)anything good, by pointing out how "badly" they feel about others who are doing good?
With all due respect, you need to get you head out of the sand.
The Record Speaks Truth

Springfield, OH

#29441 Nov 23, 2013
Glass Houses wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you kidding me? You are the worst name caller of all. You harbor so much jealousy toward Dr. Malone that you say disrespectful things about him every chance you get.
As to the "symbolic boasting of control" I don't have, I must say I laughed out loud at that one. YOU ARE LOSING CONTROL of the school board, but you keep pretending that the community is supporting you. What will it take for you to realize that this isn't the case? Will Petroni and Rigano going down in flames be proof enough? Talk about symbolic boasting of control!
No kidding...Glass Houses... You are a Liar! There is no "harboring" of jealousy toward Dr. Malone shown by posts on this blog; and there is nothing "disrespectful" about revealing the truth about the way that Dr. Malone run our SHS during his employment of 13 years as high school principal. The records are
available to any concerned citizen who wants to know about the past educational experience of our retired educator, Dr. Malone, who is now ONE of the THREE board member-elects. Community Taxpayers need to be informed so that ALL of Dr. Malone's constituents can evaluate Dr. Malone's job performance in the
board room... just in case EARLY INTERVENTION is needed IF
Dr.Malone doesn't get on board putting our students first while living within our children's first budgeting framework, with NO NEW TAXES.

The Record Speaks Truth About Dr. Malone's poor performance
evaluations. And while the record is true, it is, sadly, one of the "worst" names of all that only Dr. Malone could have made for himself... running our Springboro High School like a union shop, making up classes with scant demand to ensure employment for those whose skills were not in demand. This tactic robbed resources from areas of greater need in the district. Those who suffered the most were the gifted and those in need of early intervention.

Misallocation of DISTRICT and TAXPAYER RESOURCES:
34 out of 77 elective classes at the high school had less than 20 students, more than a few had multiple classes.
IE: Children's Literature, 2 classes - 27 total students,
Entrepreneurship, 2 classes - 20 total students, etc.

January 2012 - Superintendent GENE LOLLI's annual performance evaluation of Mr. Malone notes:

"Mr. Malone does demonstrate the ABILITY to affect change, but sometimes VERY RELUCTANTLY. It sometimes TAKES NUMEROUS REQUESTS by Superintendent before CHANGES are implemented."

"Mr. Malone needs to IMPROVE on getting REQUEST GOALS to the Superintendent in a timely fashion. EXAMPLES INCLUDE:
Requested schedule of events for delayed start at the beginning of the year, at semester, and last week and have not yet received. Also requested times and dates of all staff meetings and quarterly updates on the High Schools That Work per 2011 2012 JOB TARGETS.

From these public records, we learn the truth that Mr. Malone
had the SKILL/ABILITY to affect change... but he did not have
the "will" to accept the challenges of new reforms in education that are needed for our 21st century education.

Mr. Malone will not enjoy the luxury of "very reluctantly"
supporting our current board's progress made in the past two
years... Mr. Malone is not in high school anymore; his is not an insanely popular school board candidate anymore; Mr. Malone is
now an elected official and fully accountable to the school community of students and employees AND the community of taxpaying constituents. No one individual board member, nor any TWO retired educators can claim CONTROL of OUR SCHOOLS, OUR COMMUNITY, AND OUR
BOE ELECTED OFFICIALS.
Good Neighbor Policy

Springfield, OH

#29442 Nov 23, 2013
NABF wrote:
<quoted text>
With all due respect, you need to get you head out of the sand.
Excuse Me, but MY head is not in the sand... whatever that blah blah blah means....

But, YOU need to learn Respect of others good neighbor policy,
and think on celebrating the good that you see in our community as you go about your way, instead of focusing on the weaknesses of those "behaving badly" and then spreading the gloom on this blog.

By the way, YOU should not be treated badly by any employee working in any business, anywhere, AND should always stand up
for your values and beliefs.
Did you ask to speak to the management at Campioni's about
the employee's behavior toward you, as a customer?
CELEBRATE OUR SUCCESS

Springfield, OH

#29443 Nov 23, 2013
A year ago, our district faced a sort of "perfect storm" with needs for everything from buses and books to technology and staffing coming to the surface at the same time. Through good management and some good fortune, our once rudderless ship emerged from that storm with CLEAR leadership and direction. Clearly,
there are still challenges, but we are moving in the direction
of putting Children First....in the direction of Unity:

Even after plans to invest millions in technology, curriculum, buildings and buses, and even after providing every employee with raises, we are financilly prepared to give something back to the Taxpayer --to give back to our community by reducing their tax burden.

Special Thanks and Appreciation are due our current board members
Kelly Kohls, Jim Rigano, David Petroni, Don Miller and Wendy Kull for Renewal Levy that Saves Taxpayers $6.5 million! Thank You!

Special Thanks and Appreciation are due our new school superintendent and our school district staff of employees
for choosing to serve our school children and our community,
making Springboro a better place to live, work, learn, and play sports...living within our community means while keeping our schools and community BOTH safe AND affordable.

Welcome aboard new board members-elect: Mr. Anderson, Mr. Malone,
Mr. Stucky! As of January 2014, we urge each one of you to get on
board with our current board, supporting the progress made in the past two years. We've got a good thing going here, in the direction of common sense, and Now each one of YOU have opportunity to contribute your sense of civic pride, business experience, and professional leadership.... in the direction of
OPPORTUNITY for everyone -- Our Students, Teachers, Springboro Familes, and our community of taxpaying constituents!
Glass Houses

Springfield, OH

#29444 Nov 24, 2013
Here Comes the Judge wrote:
<quoted text>
Please post in your "Glass Houses" an apology to Educate Springboro for making that outrageous false statement....
... cares less about children than they do their pocketbooks
and own agendas...?
What Agenda would that be.....? their pocketbooks....?
What in the world are YOU doing blowing hot air at Springboro citizens that you judge "not even worth discussing?"
Why don't you try "discussing the difficult issues of problem solving education and taxation" ---something we all have in common to talk about---instead of just criticizing concerned Citizens who are successfully tackling these tough challenges, and building on that progress made in the last two years, making our future brighter for ALL our school children, school employees and community taxpayers who ARE worth it(including YOU)....and that's judged....just priceless.
Hahahahaha!!! Apologize to educate Springboro? Not. A. Chance. They (you) are a bunch of self-serving Tea Partiers who no longer have a following and no longer have power. You will make noise at board meetings over the next few years, and you will be applauded by the 10 people you bring with you. Honestly, as I said, there might be some decent ideas in there, but they are overshadowed by the creationism, anti-teacher, etc. issues. I am a Republican, and the Tea Party and Educate (Lie To) Springboro are embarrassments.

And yes, THE ONLY THING EDUCATE SPRINGBORO CARES ABOUT IS THEIR POCKETBOOKS.

Their ship has sailed. They are a non-issue now. They have a right to their opinions and to voice them, but my point is they are in such a minority now that they don't matter. I can't stand them and the lies they spread about everything from finances to teachers. When they offer an apology for the lies they've spread for years, I may consider apologizing for calling them out.
Glass Houses

Springfield, OH

#29445 Nov 24, 2013
The Record Speaks Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
No kidding...Glass Houses... You are a Liar! There is no "harboring" of jealousy toward Dr. Malone shown by posts on this blog; and there is nothing "disrespectful" about revealing the truth about the way that Dr. Malone run our SHS during his employment of 13 years as high school principal. The records are
available to any concerned citizen who wants to know about the past educational experience of our retired educator, Dr. Malone, who is now ONE of the THREE board member-elects. Community Taxpayers need to be informed so that ALL of Dr. Malone's constituents can evaluate Dr. Malone's job performance in the
board room... just in case EARLY INTERVENTION is needed IF
Dr.Malone doesn't get on board putting our students first while living within our children's first budgeting framework, with NO NEW TAXES.
The Record Speaks Truth About Dr. Malone's poor performance
evaluations. And while the record is true, it is, sadly, one of the "worst" names of all that only Dr. Malone could have made for himself... running our Springboro High School like a union shop, making up classes with scant demand to ensure employment for those whose skills were not in demand. This tactic robbed resources from areas of greater need in the district. Those who suffered the most were the gifted and those in need of early intervention.
Misallocation of DISTRICT and TAXPAYER RESOURCES:
34 out of 77 elective classes at the high school had less than 20 students, more than a few had multiple classes.
IE: Children's Literature, 2 classes - 27 total students,
Entrepreneurship, 2 classes - 20 total students, etc.
January 2012 - Superintendent GENE LOLLI's annual performance evaluation of Mr. Malone notes:
"Mr. Malone does demonstrate the ABILITY to affect change, but sometimes VERY RELUCTANTLY. It sometimes TAKES NUMEROUS REQUESTS by Superintendent before CHANGES are implemented."
"Mr. Malone needs to IMPROVE on getting REQUEST GOALS to the Superintendent in a timely fashion. EXAMPLES INCLUDE:
Requested schedule of events for delayed start at the beginning of the year, at semester, and last week and have not yet received. Also requested times and dates of all staff meetings and quarterly updates on the High Schools That Work per 2011 2012 JOB TARGETS.
From these public records, we learn the truth that Mr. Malone
had the SKILL/ABILITY to affect change... but he did not have
the "will" to accept the challenges of new reforms in education that are needed for our 21st century education.
Mr. Malone will not enjoy the luxury of "very reluctantly"
supporting our current board's progress made in the past two
years... Mr. Malone is not in high school anymore; his is not an insanely popular school board candidate anymore; Mr. Malone is
now an elected official and fully accountable to the school community of students and employees AND the community of taxpaying constituents. No one individual board member, nor any TWO retired educators can claim CONTROL of OUR SCHOOLS, OUR COMMUNITY, AND OUR
BOE ELECTED OFFICIALS.
But wait, you all wanted his expertise at Central Office, remember? Oh, that's write, KPR was LYING to the community when they said that.

So which is it, was Ron Malone a poor employee or are Kohls, Petroni, and Rigano liars?
Glass Houses

Springfield, OH

#29446 Nov 24, 2013
*right

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Xenia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Donald Trump is hated in Scotland... 11 hr Eric Cartman Auth... 2
Boofuckinhoo! What will Trump and me and you do... 11 hr Eric Cartman Auth... 4
George Will and so-called "conservatives"... Jun 25 The Old Cold Warrior 1
"Is Trump a national security threat?" Jun 25 The Duke of Hazard 20
don't waste your time or gas applying at Fuyao. (Jan '15) Jun 24 Sinclairbroadcast... 82
D.P.&L. Sucks! Jun 24 The Duke of Hazard 6
News Inmates caught in Ohio following 'Shawshank' st... Jun 23 wichita-rick 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Xenia Mortgages