Our recommendation: Springboro voters should say 'yes' the first time to school levies

There are 20 comments on the Feb 5, 2008, Dayton Daily News story titled Our recommendation: Springboro voters should say 'yes' the first time to school levies. In it, Dayton Daily News reports that:

Recommended local sites More... UD sports info, pictures and discussions Are you a UD sports fan? Whether you like basketball, volleyball, soccer, men's or women's teams -- Doesn't matter -- this site is for ... via Dayton Daily News

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Dayton Daily News.

You are confused

Dayton, OH

#29000 Nov 8, 2013
Gronk wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh brother, not another one using the "extremist" word....
You'll see that word plenty until the pizza guys are shown the door in a couple of years. The will likely have an even more poor showing than BV if that's possible.(Although, to his credit, Petroni showed some sense tonight in voting to table Kohls' attempt to bring in more of her crazies. Could this board be more shady?)
Another View

Springboro, OH

#29001 Nov 8, 2013
You are confused wrote:
<quoted text>
If only KPR would have listened, then maybe their protégés, Bitner and Vaughn, would have been elected...or at least would have made a decent run for it instead if making you look like raging fools. These qualities that you profess to support - listening, keeping students first, etc. were rarely, if ever, demonstrated by the current board. Kohls actively shushed the voice of her opposition while letting those who agreed with her speak at length. THAT is the crap that Springboro is sick of. And why is it ok for your two candidates to campaign together, but it's bad that MSA did? Make up your mind! They decided to fight fire with fire and it worked. Thank god we have a board that truly cares about the kids. You can be fiscally conservative and still respect your teachers. KPR was incapable of that. I believe the new board has some much needed balance so everyone can have an equal voice. You are still confused.
The way I see it, it is the MSA supporters on this blog who are making themselves look like raging fools, raving like fanatics who can't change the past and won't change the subject; allowing their hostility, anger and resentment continue to dominate even their successful school board campaign. Even at the board meeting, the MSA campaign supporters did not pause in their vote for revenge against our Children's First board members to publicly Congratulate their own victors of the campaign!

Instead, it appeared that the Malone/Stuckey/Anderson groupies had met BEFORE the meeting, pre-planned their "gotcha again strategy" against Kelly Kohls, called in the TV news crew, then Ron Malone stood to begin the interrogation, with Lisa Babb, grabbing the spotlight for herself, bullying Kelly Kohls to "answer Ron's questions."

Yes, folks, it does look like it is March 2012 all over again!
Can we expect at our next meeting that Ron's kids will "follow
their leader" into the board room to teach the new board members just exactly what level of Respect that the Union masters demand from our elected officials?

Gonna be lots of fun, Three minutes at a time, And it's Free!

Come join in the MSA THREE RING PEE-ARRANGED GOTCHA CIRCUS!

Isn't it fun living in the wealthiest, most educated, laughing stock school district of them all?
Celebrate Our Success

Springboro, OH

#29002 Nov 8, 2013
Renewal levy that saves taxpayers $6.5 million is proof of
the good leadership of our reform-minded TEAM of board representatives AND school district leaders, working TOGETHER
committed to ensuring that the children of the Springboro community receive an excellent education, while keeping the costs of that education affordable, by carefully adhering to responsible spending. And that benefits everyone!

I believe that it will benefit the individual success of Mr.Anderson, Mr. Malone, and Mr. Stuckey to get on board
with our current board members, and plan to work as a TEAM
of leader and get ready to meet the Challenges that lie ahead as our BOE and school district leaders TEAM up effectively to
work the plan putting OUR STUDENTS FIRST!

Learning how to use one's INDIVIDUAL skills to work well in a group is a life long challenge!

"The way a team plays as a whole determines its success. You may have the greatest bunch of individual stars in the world, but if they don't play together, the club won't be
worth a dime." -Babe Ruth
Celebrate Our Success

Springboro, OH

#29003 Nov 8, 2013
Springboro Families and Taxpaying Homeowners owe a debt of gratitude and appreciation to our current board's reform minded Children's First Budgeting
renewal levy that saves taxpayers $6.5 million!

Good Leadership is no big thing...it's just
6.5 million little things!

THANK YOU, Kelly Kohls, Jim Rigano, David Petroni,
Don Miller and Wendy Kull!

Elections come and go; but the influence of good
leadership in our school government continues to
grow and grow!

... and that's a Sustainability Thing for the
future of our children, our schools, and our
community!
Celebrate Our Success

Springboro, OH

#29004 Nov 8, 2013
WE BELIEVE in order to deliver the highest level of education we must raise the bar well past the state minimums and strive to challenge our children, parents, and staff to reach higher.

WE BELIEVE we can and must do better, Our children's future depends on our actions today!

WE BELIEVE that our newly-elected board members can each ONE learn how to use each one's individual skills to work together as a TEAM member with our school district leaders and current board representatives.

WE BELIEVE that each one of our Five board members can be proud of personal success....but RECOGNIZE that there's something especially WODERFUL about
being part of a BOE TEAM that's successful.

Congratulations to school board members-elect,
Charles Anderson, Ron Malone, David Stuckey!

WE BELIEVE, THAT YOU BELIEVE AS WE BELIEVE, IN
WANTING THE HIGHEST ACADEMIC ACHIEVEMENT AND
FISCAL RESPONSIBILITY!

That what Springboro Familes and Taxpaying Homeowners stand for; And we stand ready to
work WITH our school board and school district leaders putting our children's 21st century education first with our hard earned school tax dollars!

"The way a team plays as a whole determines its success. You may have the greatest bunch of individual stars in the world, but if they don't play together, the club won't be worth a dime."
-Babe Ruth
Get over yourselves

Dayton, OH

#29005 Nov 9, 2013
Another View wrote:
<quoted text>
The way I see it, it is the MSA supporters on this blog who are making themselves look like raging fools, raving like fanatics who can't change the past and won't change the subject; allowing their hostility, anger and resentment continue to dominate even their successful school board campaign. Even at the board meeting, the MSA campaign supporters did not pause in their vote for revenge against our Children's First board members to publicly Congratulate their own victors of the campaign!
Instead, it appeared that the Malone/Stuckey/Anderson groupies had met BEFORE the meeting, pre-planned their "gotcha again strategy" against Kelly Kohls, called in the TV news crew, then Ron Malone stood to begin the interrogation, with Lisa Babb, grabbing the spotlight for herself, bullying Kelly Kohls to "answer Ron's questions."
their leader" into the board room to teach the new board members just exactly what level of Respect that the Union masters demand from our elected officials?
Isn't it fun living in the wealthiest, most educated, laughing stock school district of them all?
Yes, unfortunately the community has had to play "gotcha" with this board, as Kohls, Peteoni, and Rigano are sneaky little snakes. So yes, the community has come together to call them out every time they try one of their ploys. And yes, that has certainly created much anger and resentment in the community. I was not at the board meeting; now I wish I had been as I would LOVE to congratulate the victors. I will certainly attend the last meeting of the year so I can witness one of the best days this community has seen in a long time - Kelly Kohls' last moments on the board. I wish her the worst as she tries to screw up other districts as well.

Every time I see KPR supporters as children first, I have to laugh. As a parent with children in the district, I assure you that KPR has supported nothing but saving money. That is ALL they care about. Oh, that and pushing there Christianity on others and a few other things that a school board should NOT be doing.

'Tis no matter, the reign of craziness is over!
No way

Dayton, OH

#29006 Nov 9, 2013
Another View wrote:
<quoted text>
People met BEFORE the meeting? No way! How dare they! They called a news crew to bring attention to Kohls' final attempts to sneakily bring in more of her cronies? How awful! Craziness, I tell ya.

You're right. Sadly we can't change the past; however, the "past" is still sitting on the board right now, so I guess the community feels that they still have to be vigilant. So pardon them for still paying attention and making noise so things aren't screwed up even further over the next couple of months. Supporters of MSA are looking to the future, and unfortunately that means undoing some things done in the past. Can't let go of it until it's fixed. And I'd be happy to change the subject once all the damage done by KPR is undone. Has everything they've done been awful? Of course not. But if they had 4 more years on the board, the damage they would have done to many things, including the morale of the staff and the reputation of our district, would have been irreparable. Here's to a future of sanity, respect, and, finally, truly putting the children first.
Got Respect

Springboro, OH

#29007 Nov 9, 2013
No way wrote:
<quoted text>
People met BEFORE the meeting? No way! How dare they! They called a news crew to bring attention to Kohls' final attempts to sneakily bring in more of her cronies? How awful! Craziness, I tell ya.
You're right. Sadly we can't change the past; however, the "past" is still sitting on the board right now, so I guess the community feels that they still have to be vigilant. So pardon them for still paying attention and making noise so things aren't screwed up even further over the next couple of months. Supporters of MSA are looking to the future, and unfortunately that means undoing some things done in the past. Can't let go of it until it's fixed. And I'd be happy to change the subject once all the damage done by KPR is undone. Has everything they've done been awful? Of course not. But if they had 4 more years on the board, the damage they would have done to many things, including the morale of the staff and the reputation of our district, would have been irreparable. Here's to a future of sanity, respect, and, finally, truly putting the children first.
If the disrespectful behavior of the Malone, Stuckey, Anderson
leadership UNION SOLIDARITY TEAM, which was clearly shown to our community at the last public school board meeting, is an indication of the Ron Malone status quo leadership style, then Ron Malone will cause more controversary, negativity, discord, and "embarrassment" to the Board of Education and our schools and our community, than the mere mention of "creationism" could have ever caused, during the past four years of Kelly Kohls' leadership on the school board.

MSA all the way... back in May pre-arranged their campaign strategy to take back from the taxpayers of this community our school district's winning agenda putting STUDENTS FIRST/RESPONSIBLE BUDGETING, by gaining control of the Board for Status Quo Ron Malone to USE the TWO voices of David Stuckey and Charles Anderson, as RON MALONE'S ONE VOICE to VOTE REVENGE against our Children's First Budgeting reform minded current school board members.

Now that Mr. Malone is not in high school anymore, and all grown up enough to sit in the big boys chair in the board room, his
reign of failed practices of keeping our kids' potential of highest
academic achievement has now come to a "dead-end" along the path of the campaign trail... The successful campaign of MSA THREESOME is OVER.... and now the difficult challenge begins, as school board member elect, Ron Malone, begins his campaign to "throw out" the voices of community members who will be reviewing his Pre-Arranged Performances in the board room meetings, acting alongside his supportive cast of Springboro characters for S-U-R-E unionism activism.

Mr. Ron Malone, who has been a SHS PrinciPAL for the PAST thirteen years, has proven last March 2012, that he refuses to respond to the educational changes that are absolutely essential to the success of our Students First 21st Century QUALITY classroom education. Mr. Ron Malone, has publicly informed our community of taxpayers that recognizes that his PAST 41 years of experience in education, DOES NOT FIT IN with our school districts' current BELIEF that the FUTURE belongs to technology...

Mr.Ron Malone has now won an "INSANE POPULARITY" contest that
Ron's kids predicted that he would win in their ridiculing posts several pages ago on this Topix Blog...

And as we saw at the last board meeting, the ONLY agenda that Ron
Malone brings to the community is his continued Vote for Revenge
against our successful Children's First Budgeting agenda AND
the reform minded leadership philosophy of current board members Kelly Kohls, Jim Rigano, and David Petroni.
Got Respect

Springboro, OH

#29008 Nov 9, 2013
Get over yourselves wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, unfortunately the community has had to play "gotcha" with this board, as Kohls, Peteoni, and Rigano are sneaky little snakes. So yes, the community has come together to call them out every time they try one of their ploys. And yes, that has certainly created much anger and resentment in the community. I was not at the board meeting; now I wish I had been as I would LOVE to congratulate the victors. I will certainly attend the last meeting of the year so I can witness one of the best days this community has seen in a long time - Kelly Kohls' last moments on the board. I wish her the worst as she tries to screw up other districts as well.
Every time I see KPR supporters as children first, I have to laugh. As a parent with children in the district, I assure you that KPR has supported nothing but saving money. That is ALL they care about. Oh, that and pushing there Christianity on others and a few other things that a school board should NOT be doing.
'Tis no matter, the reign of craziness is over!
As a taxpaying homeowner and voter in this school district,
I do not get the vote at the polls AGAINST the infighting going on within our government schools of forced unionism, which are nothing more than tools and resources for the devil's playground, indoctrinating our children's minds with praise and worship of the false gods of knowledge;
so why in the world would taxpayers expect to see
respect in our government schools of forced unionism for Christianity?

Education is all about Power and Money and Who gets to Control
BOTH! Springboro families and taxpaying homeowners only get
to VOTE OUR BELIEFS on SCHOOL TAX LEVIES that ultimately GIVE
TAXPAYERS CONTROL OF THE MONEY.

Forced Unionism indoctrination in our children's classroom does not EQUAL Forced Unionism Control Over Our Vote for school levies at the polls.

AND HOORAY FOR US!

The overwhelming support of the November 5th Renewal levy that saves taxpayers $6.5 million... says it ALL...

THANKS TO OUR CHILDREN'S FIRST BUDGETING SUCCESSFUL AGENDA OF
...FIXING BUDGETS/LEVY ALTERNATIVES!
WORDS OF SUSTAINABILITY

Springboro, OH

#29009 Nov 9, 2013
Public schools serve the community. The community funds and supports public schools. The partnership between our schools and community can be described in many ways. It is a legislated relationship. It is a traditional bonding. It is symbiotic. It is real.
The Springboro school district stands in an almost unheard of position today. Even after plans to invest millions in technology, curriculum, buildings and buses, and even after providing every employee with raises, we are financially prepared to give something back to the taxpayer – to give back to our community by reducing their tax burden. The renewal levy on the ballot in November will be set at a lower millage rate to reduce taxes generated by that levy by nearly 15 percent.
With every step, we are proving that this district with its record of excellence is sustainable with an even lower tax burden. This is almost unheard of in school or local government today. The idea seems so foreign to some that there is even a call in our community to keep the renewal for the full amount.
There is an assumption that if we are cutting the taxes; we must be cutting back in our schools. This is simply FALSE. The following needs are in the current budget through 2017:
• high school busing restored
• over $2 million in text books and new adoptions
• over 2.1 million for new buses
• over $3.7 million in capital needs and deferred maintenance
• over $1.5 million in technology (100% WiFi, 1,000 computers, 350 teacher laptops)
• over $7.5 million for our staff in raises and benefit changes
These are met in the five-year forecast even with the lower renewal levy. This reduction of almost 15 percent millage is equal to $1,353,800 per year that we are giving back to our community.
How is this possible?
• The May 2013 five-year forecast included a surplus of $7.55 million in 2017.
• After the approval of contracts with the teachers, classified and exempt staff, the five-year forecast still reveals a surplus of $7.2 million in 2017.
• Springboro Community City Schools will receive 6.5% more in 2013-2014 than in the previous year from the State of Ohio (approximately $828,000) as well as 10.5% more in 2014-2015 (approximately $1.2 million).
• Since 2012, 2013, the district has received $3.5 million per year as a result of a pipeline that has been completed.
• A second pipeline is possible; however, the district’s current forecast assumptions DO NOT include the additional funding it may bring to the district.
Not only have we proven that we can live within our means, but now every person in this district—our children and families, our staff and teachers, and the taxpayers–will benefit.
This is significant when placed in the context of five failed levies that sought to raise our taxes by up to $45,000,000. Our community sent a clear message again and again that there could be no new taxes. The board—elected by that same community—remembers that we are all on the same side in the pursuit of true educational attainment. As it became clear through our due diligence into the finances of the district that we could meet our needs with less money, the board voted to request lower millage in the renewal levy in November.
If you budget $300 for a monthly car payment but you find the car you need with every option for $250, do you tell the dealer you’d still like to pay more? Of course not. We’re not selling a rundown clunker at the reduced price. We are meeting and exceeding state mandates as well as local expectations. We are building a technology backbone, investing in computers, curriculum, buses and buildings – we are putting children first. Most important, we are being honest about what is needed through 2017. This is reform at the local level, and this is working together toward sustainability.
Blah blah blah

Dayton, OH

#29010 Nov 9, 2013
Doug Wiedeman wrote:
My congratulations to Mr. Anderson, Mr Malone, and Mr. Stuckey for the victory they attained this evening.
Analyzing the results shows that the triumvirate rode the wellspring of support for the levy to victory.
I look forward to four years of providing a voice for the loyal opposition.
Yeah, because levies are known for their amazingly strong coattails. Not so much.

We also look forward to you being the voice of the loyal opposition..because that means you are no longer the puppeteer of the majority. You'll be loud, no doubt, but the community will not let up, and we will be very loud voices of support. So go ahead and whine your little heart out at meetings while your ten supporters clap loudly for you. Then the plethora of supporters of the new board - the overwhelming majority of the community - will be louder and more numerous.

But, wait a minute. According to you, Anderson is one of yours, right? So, wait, don't you still have the majority then? Why would you need to voice opposition? Well, color me confused.

Oh, oh, oh, I get it. Anderson wants nothing to do with you or your policies, and his win is as close as you can come to claiming some semblance of a victory. I get it now. Welll, are you planning on supporting Rigano and Petroni in their bids for reelection? I hope so, as it appears your endorsement is the kiss of death.
Blah blah blah

Dayton, OH

#29011 Nov 9, 2013
Got Respect wrote:
<quoted text>
If the disrespectful behavior of the Malone, Stuckey, Anderson
leadership UNION SOLIDARITY TEAM, which was clearly shown to our community at the last public school board meeting, is an indication of the Ron Malone status quo leadership style, then Ron Malone will cause more controversary, negativity, discord, and "embarrassment" to the Board of Education and our schools and our community, than the mere mention of "creationism" could have ever caused, during the past four years of Kelly Kohls' leadership on the school board.
MSA all the way... back in May pre-arranged their campaign strategy to take back from the taxpayers of this community our school district's winning agenda putting STUDENTS FIRST/RESPONSIBLE BUDGETING, by gaining control of the Board for Status Quo Ron Malone to USE the TWO voices of David Stuckey and Charles Anderson, as RON MALONE'S ONE VOICE to VOTE REVENGE against our Children's First Budgeting reform minded current school board members.
Now that Mr. Malone is not in high school anymore, and all grown up enough to sit in the big boys chair in the board room, his
reign of failed practices of keeping our kids' potential of highest
academic achievement has now come to a "dead-end" along the path of the campaign trail... The successful campaign of MSA THREESOME is OVER.... and now the difficult challenge begins, as school board member elect, Ron Malone, begins his campaign to "throw out" the voices of community members who will be reviewing his Pre-Arranged Performances in the board room meetings, acting alongside his supportive cast of Springboro characters for S-U-R-E unionism activism.
Mr. Ron Malone, who has been a SHS PrinciPAL for the PAST thirteen years, has proven last March 2012, that he refuses to respond to the educational changes that are absolutely essential to the success of our Students First 21st Century QUALITY classroom education. Mr. Ron Malone, has publicly informed our community of taxpayers that recognizes that his PAST 41 years of experience in education, DOES NOT FIT IN with our school districts' current BELIEF that the FUTURE belongs to technology...
Mr.Ron Malone has now won an "INSANE POPULARITY" contest that
Ron's kids predicted that he would win in their ridiculing posts several pages ago on this Topix Blog...
And as we saw at the last board meeting, the ONLY agenda that Ron
Malone brings to the community is his continued Vote for Revenge
against our successful Children's First Budgeting agenda AND
the reform minded leadership philosophy of current board members Kelly Kohls, Jim Rigano, and David Petroni.
You just don't get it. The people like what he stands for. He will be an excellent board member. He is a smart man and a good man. He is greatly missed at the high school, but he had a higher calling. There's a difference between revenge and restoring sanity to this district...but I have to admit it's awesome that the man the board tried to force out will be sitting on the board. The fact the the community willingly put educators on the school board is very telling of just how strongly the community opposed the direction of the current board. Advice: just sit back and enjoy the new direction of this board, one that truly puts kids first.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#29012 Nov 9, 2013
"D" i agree with you
Celebrate Our Success wrote:
Springboro Families and Taxpaying Homeowners owe a debt of gratitude and appreciation to our current board's reform minded Children's First Budgeting
renewal levy that saves taxpayers $6.5 million!
Good Leadership is no big thing...it's just
6.5 million little things!
THANK YOU, Kelly Kohls, Jim Rigano, David Petroni,
Don Miller and Wendy Kull!
Elections come and go; but the influence of good
leadership in our school government continues to
grow and grow!
... and that's a Sustainability Thing for the
future of our children, our schools, and our
community!
Got Respect

Springboro, OH

#29013 Nov 9, 2013
Blah blah blah wrote:
<quoted text>
You just don't get it. The people like what he stands for. He will be an excellent board member. He is a smart man and a good man. He is greatly missed at the high school, but he had a higher calling. There's a difference between revenge and restoring sanity to this district...but I have to admit it's awesome that the man the board tried to force out will be sitting on the board. The fact the the community willingly put educators on the school board is very telling of just how strongly the community opposed the direction of the current board. Advice: just sit back and enjoy the new direction of this board, one that truly puts kids first.
Excuse Me, blah blah blah... but taxpaying homeowners got exactly what we wanted on November 5th...
RENEWAL LEVY THAT SAVES TAXPAYERS $6.5 MILLION!
We Are Now Celebrating OUR Success and Congratulating Our
Fabulous Five Current Board Members by Saying a BIG THANK YOU
to KELLY KOHLS, JIM RIGANO, DAVID PETRONI, DON MILLER and
WENDY KULL! THANK YOU FOR LISTENING TO YOUR CONSTITUENTS!
WE APPRECIATE YOUR GOOD SERVICE TO OUR SCHOOLS AND COMMUNITY!

Excuse Me, blah blah blah... but the MSA Campaign got exactly
what you wanted on November 5th... RON MALONE'S REVENGE AGAINST
KELLY KOHLS, JIM RIGANO, and DAVID PETRONI. Not it appears that your successful vote for revenge is leading the MSA voters in the darker direction of extreme bitter resentment, showing the community of taxpayers the behavior of extreme fanatics that can't handle their own campaign Victory, raving and ranting about the past that cannot be changed, and refusing to change the subject of their anger and hatred toward three good BOE elected officials.

Where's the respect "from Sure" for Mr. Anderson and Mr. Stuckey in adding their two individual voices to Mr. Malone's voice of disrespect and hostility toward Mrs. Kohls, Mr. Rigano, Mr. Petroni?
Got Respect

Springboro, OH

#29014 Nov 9, 2013
HOORAY FOR US!

Excuse Me, blah blah blah... but taxpaying homeowners got exactly what we wanted on November 5th...

KELLY KOHLS, JIM RIGANO, and DAVID PETRONI. Now it appears that your successful vote for revenge is leading the MSA voters in the darker direction of extreme bitter resentment, showing the community of taxpayers the behavior of extreme fanatics that can't handle their own campaign Victory, raving and ranting about the past that cannot be changed, and refusing to change the subject of their anger and hatred toward three good BOE elected officials.

Where's the respect "from Sure" for Mr. Anderson and Mr. Stuckey in adding their two individual voices to Mr. Malone's voice of disrespect and hostility toward Mrs. Kohls, Mr. Rigano, Mr. Petroni?

CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR NEW BOARD MEMBERS ELECT:
Mr.Anderson, Mr. Malone, Mr. Stuckey...

There's a place in our board room in service to our Students First, Our School Employees, and Our Community of Taxpayers; And there are TWO current board members (elected by this community in November 2011) that are eager and qualified to help you find your FIT in your individual role as school board member... working together as a Great Team of elected officials with our school superintendent, Mr. Petrey, and our school district leaders....
with ALL of you "pledging together" to keep the current board's committment to the community, ensuring that the children of the Springboro community receive an excellent education while keeping the costs of that education affordable, by carefully adhering to responsible spending!
JUST SUPER

Springboro, OH

#29015 Nov 9, 2013
"Where the board's at right now is wanting the highest academic achievement AND fiscal responsibility," Petrey said in a DDN news article
last year, when he came on board as our new school superintendent, "THAT'S WHAT I STAND FOR."

And Springboro families and taxpaying homeowners stand firmly in support of Mr. Petrey's amazingly
awesome accomplishments putting Students First in the direction of a 21st Century Quality Classroom Education for ALL Springboro Students!

CONGRATULATIONS, MR.PETREY!

You Successfully are Putting the SUPER back into the service for our Students that is expected of our Springboro Schools Superintendent!
Thank You.
Blah blah blah

Dayton, OH

#29016 Nov 9, 2013
Got Respect wrote:
<quoted text>
KELLY KOHLS, JIM RIGANO, and DAVID PETRONI. Not it appears that your successful vote for revenge is leading the MSA voters in the darker direction of extreme bitter resentment, showing the community of taxpayers the behavior of extreme fanatics that can't handle their own campaign Victory, raving and ranting about the past that cannot be changed, and refusing to change the subject of their anger and hatred toward three good BOE elected officials.
Yes, we did get exactly what we wanted, and thank GOD! You, however, did not get what you want because the community got its voice back. Yes, we are still raving about our win because you fools can't seem to accept it and continue to bad-mouth MSA and their supporters. I fully support Anderson and Stuckey. The only reason I mentioned just Dr. Malone is because he's the one you were ridiculing. No, the board did NOT listen to its constituents - it did all it could to quiet them, in fact. I will, however, join you in thanking the current board. Thank you, Mr. Miller, for attempting to be the voice of reason on this divisive board. It's a shame you were outnumbered. Mrs. Kull, thank you for sometimes thinking for yourself. As for Petroni, Kohls, and Rigano, thank you for bringing this community together. Your antics and poor leadership reminded people how important local elections are. We are forever indebted to you for reminding us that we have a voice, and we used that voice to take out schools back from you, so thank you!
bisquick

Dayton, OH

#29017 Nov 9, 2013
let's see how long the surplus lasts before the 3 stooges ask for an additional levy.
Blah blah blah

Dayton, OH

#29018 Nov 9, 2013
bisquick wrote:
let's see how long the surplus lasts before the 3 stooges ask for an additional levy.
I'm confused. There are only 2 stooges left on the board.
Just asking the questions

Springboro, OH

#29019 Nov 9, 2013
Heard Doug ran out of money and tried to jump the fence at last week's football game. Broke the fence and was caught. Karma can be a b#$%h!...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Xenia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 9 hr Hiawatha 19,847
News Former Channel 7 anchor hired by Channel 2 (Nov '12) 15 hr Leroy 17
Can we please have a vacation from masturbation? Thu Dork of Hazard 4
Melinda Napier Morrow Horne Thu we dont need your... 1
Don't drive your cars to and from bars! Wed Mr Harrison 1
local prostitute caught with senior meals on wh... Wed Its the Harp Lager 7
T&M Cleaning Service owners tony and melinda h... Apr 22 getoveryourself 2
More from around the web

Xenia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]