Our recommendation: Springboro voters should say 'yes' the first time to school levies

Feb 5, 2008 Read more: Dayton Daily News 31,813

Recommended local sites More... UD sports info, pictures and discussions Are you a UD sports fan? Whether you like basketball, volleyball, soccer, men's or women's teams -- Doesn't matter -- this site is for ... via Dayton Daily News

Read more
Blah blah blah

Dayton, OH

#28796 Nov 5, 2013
Lol right back at ya! Can't wait to see you folks squirm!(Her?)
Heart Burn wrote:
<quoted text>
Another MSA supporter showing her depth of wit and insight. lol
Victory

Springboro, OH

#28797 Nov 5, 2013
Bye bye TEA PARTIERS
Blah blah blah

Dayton, OH

#28798 Nov 5, 2013
The facts? He opens his mouth. That's all the proof I need.
boroson54 wrote:
what are your credentials to make such a "pol" statement please provide the facts <quoted text>
Ex-Board Member 1990s

Springboro, OH

#28799 Nov 5, 2013
Springboro has made great strides the last few years. I hope we don't lose the momentum and go back a few steps.

Missing money and misappropriated funds were just a few of the issues that still were not properly investigated. No, we don't want this type of thing to return.
wow

Cincinnati, OH

#28800 Nov 5, 2013
Pretty quiet in here tonight...
Good Guys Win

Miamisburg, OH

#28801 Nov 5, 2013
Sanity Restored! What on earth is DW going to do with all of his time? Springboro has spoken!
motorvoter

Mason, OH

#28802 Nov 5, 2013
Springboro voters said to the Institute on the Constitution and other purveyors of conspiracy theories.

I wonder how this might hamper Kelly Kohls' Tea Party ambitions.

I also wonder if Doug Wiedeman will go back to whatever he was doing before he found this website.

BWWWWWWAAAHHHAAAAAA!!!!!!
Out of Towner

Springboro, OH

#28803 Nov 5, 2013
Turn out the lights.....The party is over!!!!

Congrats to M.S.A.... You guys did it the right way.
motorvoter

Mason, OH

#28804 Nov 5, 2013
"said no", of course
Doug Wiedeman

Cleveland, OH

#28805 Nov 5, 2013
My congratulations to Mr. Anderson, Mr Malone, and Mr. Stuckey for the victory they attained this evening.

Analyzing the results shows that the triumvirate rode the wellspring of support for the levy to victory.

I look forward to four years of providing a voice for the loyal opposition.
No debate means No choice

Maineville, OH

#28806 Nov 5, 2013
10% for B/V each.

Not very PROFICIENT, eh Doug?

Bawitdabadabangdabangdiggydigg ydiggysaidtheboogiesaidupjumpt heboogie

The people have spoken. Now who will respect the voice? For those keeping score M/S/A each got more votes than our current BOE president did when she ran.
What

Dayton, OH

#28807 Nov 5, 2013
Doug Wiedeman wrote:
My congratulations to Mr. Anderson, Mr Malone, and Mr. Stuckey for the victory they attained this evening.
Analyzing the results shows that the triumvirate rode the wellspring of support for the levy to victory.
The levy? Clearly the voters didn't like the direction of the district the last two years. Pure and simple. The voters didn't like seeing the district day after day being on the front pages of the newspapers. The majority was taking the community in the wrong direction......now hopefully we are in the direction of normalcy....
Really

Springboro, OH

#28808 Nov 5, 2013
You, Doug,,are a BIG reason the B/V ticket lost so handily. You really DO NOT belong in SPRINGBORO and we are all done with your boorish behavior. Why would Cathy Anspaugh allow John Parise to work her re election is beyond belief. Those that lost really need to realize that these city clowns do more harm than good. Keep ranting....no one is listening.
Recap

Springboro, OH

#28809 Nov 5, 2013
Springboro has spoken loud and clear!!!
Way to go Malone, Stuckey and Anderson.
No debate means No choice

Maineville, OH

#28810 Nov 5, 2013
Doug Wiedeman wrote:
And we'll ALL be here making sure to finish what we started.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#28811 Nov 5, 2013
Really wrote:
You, Doug,,are a BIG reason the B/V ticket lost so handily. You really DO NOT belong in SPRINGBORO and we are all done with your boorish behavior. Why would Cathy Anspaugh allow John Parise to work her re election is beyond belief. Those that lost really need to realize that these city clowns do more harm than good. Keep ranting....no one is listening.
Jobe, you haven't a clue about the township race and neither do you Heston clowns. My helping Cathy had nothing to do with her loss you fool.
What

Dayton, OH

#28812 Nov 5, 2013
John Parise wrote:
<quoted text>
Jobe, you haven't a clue about the township race and neither do you Heston clowns. My helping Cathy had nothing to do with her loss you fool.
John will you please go away now?
Wow Wow Wow

Springboro, OH

#28813 Nov 5, 2013
Just goes to show you guys just how out of touch you guys are. DOUG, after all your efforts of trying to ruin the credibility of MSA and the estimated $50,000 you spent on the campaign, you have become transparent and All of Springboro knows.
VOTE BITNER VAUGHN wrote:
TODAY... the People's Voice Will Be Heard...and
that's a Priceless Thing! God Bless America!
VOTE BITNER/VAUGHN!
VOTE RENEWAL LEVY!
IT'S FOR OUR STUDENTS FIRST, OUR SCHOOL EMPLOYEES, AND OUR COMMUNITY OF TAXPAYERS!
DON'T FEEL OBLIGATED TO VOTE FOR THREE!
IT JUST TAKES TWO FOR VICTORY OVER UNION
SOLIDARITY!
VOTE FOR BOTH
**DAVID BITNER and KOLTON VAUGHN**
Your only TWO Conservative Candidates WHO
can bring VICTORY To Our Students FIRST
over Unionism Indoctrination in the Classroom!
VOTE BITNER/VAUGHN!
VOTE RENEWAL LEVY!
GOD BLESS AMERICA and MAY GOD BLESS YOU AND
YOUR FAMILY!
Rumor has itt

Springboro, OH

#28814 Nov 5, 2013
Yes, Doug, all of that "hard earned politicking publicity money" just went down the tubes. I heard that Doug had to jump the fence Friday night for the football game to make up for it! Way to go MSA!!!!
Hey Doug

Springboro, OH

#28815 Nov 5, 2013
Doug Wiedeman wrote:
The loyal oppositon already has a "voice" and look forward
to the great bloviator giving his one voice a rest."

Simply put: Shut Up. The time has now come to just put a sock in it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Xenia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Today's Leon Harrison Quotation 11 min t8rsalad 7
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 5 hr Bam 19,839
Can we please have a vacation from masturbation? 8 hr reality 2
local prostitute caught with senior meals on wh... Sun reality 4
"notice to my public" Sun Fan of Leon The Man 3
I don't read the New Dork Whines. Apr 17 The Hack Checker 1
Do you know Jeanie Estle (Aug '10) Apr 15 recoverdiscover 3
More from around the web

Xenia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]