Our recommendation: Springboro voters should say 'yes' the first time to school levies

Feb 5, 2008 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Dayton Daily News

Recommended local sites More... UD sports info, pictures and discussions Are you a UD sports fan? Whether you like basketball, volleyball, soccer, men's or women's teams -- Doesn't matter -- this site is for ... via Dayton Daily News

Comments
27,801 - 27,820 of 31,137 Comments Last updated 14 hrs ago
Geez

Springboro, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

Cut it out Parise....everyone knows it is you ....we can only laugh so long, please our sides are aching....
No debate means No choice

Maineville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

petty people wrote:
MSA Group files complaint against Bitner/Vaughn Campaign
The Bitner/Vaughn campaign has informed Educate Springboro that a complaint was brought against them by Sarah Jobe, Campaign Manager for the Malone, Stuckey, and Anderson school board campaign. The filing by Jobe accuses Bitner and Vaughn of falsely claiming they are incumbent school board members because they neglected to include the word "for" on their campaign signs.
The Bitner and Vaughn campaign issued the following statement. "Mr. Bitner and I have been working to correct the deficiency on our signs and pray that no one other than Ms. Jobe mistakenly believed Mr. Bitner and I were currently school board members."
The tactic of creating a controversy when none should exist has been a staple of Ms. Jobe and other supporters of the MSA group over the last two years with incumbent school board members being the primary target.
How petty can those Malone Stucky people be?
Sara Jobe is sooooo nasty. I have never met someone soo nasty in my whole life. SaraJobe is the Malone campaign manager? Really? Tells me a lot about them. Thugs!
Petty, but still AGAINST THE LAW. How can they be trusted to make decisions over contracts and budgets when they cant follow simple election standards?? At least MSA put some one in charge of the signs who knew how to print them correctly.
reality

Springboro, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

ES endores Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
EDUCATE SPRINGBORO ENDORSES CHARLES ANDERSON
http://educatespringboro.org/
The following exerpt is from Educate Springboro's "In the Direction of Decision", released 10/24/13.
...Educate Springboro supports a slate of three candidates, Charles Anderson, David Bitner and Kolton Vaughn for Springboro Board of Education. David Bitner and Kolton Vaughn bring their perspective as parents, taxpayers and concerned citizens to provide more balance in board perspectives. We are also confident that with the addition of the business acumen Charles Anderson has accumulated in his many years of service to the community, our district can continue to be sustainable. Keeping our students as the first priority, supporting our teachers, and being the voice of the community in public education is our goal. The addition of Anderson, Bitner, and Vaughn aid us all in accomplishing that goal.
Educate Springboro is also FOR the renewal. Issue 14 is a reduced renewal levy. In good faith, we’ve balanced the budget and met our obligations. When it became clear that the district could meet its needs with less money, the board voted to request lower millage in the renewal levy in November. Not only have we proven that we can live within our means, but now every stakeholder in this district—our students and families, our staff and teachers, and the taxpayers--will benefit.
Please join Educate Springboro in voting
FOR DAVID BITNER for School Board, and
FOR KOLTON VAUGHN for School Board, and
FOR CHARLES ANDERSON for School Board, and
FOR ISSUE 14 for our school district.
First, Don Miller endorses Charles Anderson and Kolton Vaughn.
Next, Educate Springboro (Petroni) endorses Bitner Vaughn & Anderson. What's likely to happen next? Will our cats and dogs begin having sex with each other?

Maineville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

The Next Day wrote:
<quoted text>
Boy, everyone is a little testy. How do you know that I'm not a voter who hasn't made up their mind and simply want some information on those two candidates. Just because I asked about Bitner and Vaughn you assume that I am against them. I know where the other three candidates stand on those two issues. Bittner and Vaughn, I don't.
It's attitudes like yours that cause me to think twice about voting for them. You're doing a horrible job of supporting your candidates. A proper response would have been either sharing what knew about my two questions or simply not responding at all.
It's what you get on this partisan rant site. I tried the same thing just asking questions. I guess if you not one of the 10 people who frequent here then you're an outcast. Speaking of cast, cast a vote for..........WHOEVER YOU WANT. YOU'RE AND ADULT AND CAN MAKE UP YOUR OWN MIND FAR BE IT FROM ME TO TELL YOU WHAT YOU SHOULD DO WITH YOUR VOTE !!!!!(Unless of course I'm so scared that who I want to win won't, then vote how I tell you because I don't believe my candidates can win on their own merits)
School District Voter

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

This is a pivotal school board election because it will set the direction – either a return to the past with a union controlled school board, or continuing in a fiscally responsible manner ensuring that meeting kids’ educational needs are the first priority. The school board exists to represent the interests of parents and the public providing a check and balance to assure the school system meets the needs of the community.

Parent and community representation are critical. David Bitner and Kolton Vaughn are both parents of children enrolled in Springboro Schools and have committed to making education their top priority, and they are already on board as Team Members with the current board’s support of the “Children First” philosophy.

Two of David’s and Kolton’s opponents – Ron Malone, former high school principal and David Stuckey a former teacher – retired this last year. Electing these two and their partner Charles Anderson would create a school board where none of the 5 members is parent with children enrolled in school. It would be monolithic board of 5 old men. The time has now come to
elect a couple of men with young kids to the board. The school district already has 400 employees with Education background and experience.

Unions are doing to public education what they have done to GM and Crysler. Quality of education is declining as the unions force more money into compensation and away from improving the product – highly educated children. The result is persistent requests for additional taxes as the school system’s resources are drained.

Our board has been able to strike a balance that is sustainable, but negotiations will begin again in March 2015. The teacher’s union supports the Malone, Stuckey, Anderson ticket and hopes to get two very friendly allies on the school board. It is important to have Bitner and Vaughn on the board as advocates for parents and children during the next round of negotiations. A union controlled board will place priority on meeting the desires of its members.

I hope you are as tired of the controversy surrounding the school board as I am. The controversy has been exaggerated by MSA’s supporters to gain advantage and influence this election against the incumbent board members. The best way to move beyond the controversy is to not perpetuate it by electing one side then the next repeatedly. Bitner and Vaughn are independent thinkers without allegiance to any faction. Let’s end the controversy by electing them.

VOTE NOVEMBER 5th
FOR NON-UNION CONTROLLED
BOARD OF EDUCATION CANDIDATES
VOTE FOR DAVID BITNER and KOLTON VAUGHN
AS OUR NEXT TWO ELECTED BOARD REPRESENTATIVES!

Maineville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

School District Voter wrote:
This is a pivotal school board election because it will set the direction – either a return to the past with a union controlled school board, or continuing in a fiscally responsible manner ensuring that meeting kids’ educational needs are the first priority. The school board exists to represent the interests of parents and the public providing a check and balance to assure the school system meets the needs of the community.
Parent and community representation are critical. David Bitner and Kolton Vaughn are both parents of children enrolled in Springboro Schools and have committed to making education their top priority, and they are already on board as Team Members with the current board’s support of the “Children First” philosophy.
Two of David’s and Kolton’s opponents – Ron Malone, former high school principal and David Stuckey a former teacher – retired this last year. Electing these two and their partner Charles Anderson would create a school board where none of the 5 members is parent with children enrolled in school. It would be monolithic board of 5 old men. The time has now come to
elect a couple of men with young kids to the board. The school district already has 400 employees with Education background and experience.
Unions are doing to public education what they have done to GM and Crysler. Quality of education is declining as the unions force more money into compensation and away from improving the product – highly educated children. The result is persistent requests for additional taxes as the school system’s resources are drained.
Our board has been able to strike a balance that is sustainable, but negotiations will begin again in March 2015. The teacher’s union supports the Malone, Stuckey, Anderson ticket and hopes to get two very friendly allies on the school board. It is important to have Bitner and Vaughn on the board as advocates for parents and children during the next round of negotiations. A union controlled board will place priority on meeting the desires of its members.
I hope you are as tired of the controversy surrounding the school board as I am. The controversy has been exaggerated by MSA’s supporters to gain advantage and influence this election against the incumbent board members. The best way to move beyond the controversy is to not perpetuate it by electing one side then the next repeatedly. Bitner and Vaughn are independent thinkers without allegiance to any faction. Let’s end the controversy by electing them.
VOTE NOVEMBER 5th
FOR NON-UNION CONTROLLED
BOARD OF EDUCATION CANDIDATES
VOTE FOR DAVID BITNER and KOLTON VAUGHN
AS OUR NEXT TWO ELECTED BOARD REPRESENTATIVES!
Vote for..........WHOEVER YOU WANT. YOU'RE AND ADULT AND CAN MAKE UP YOUR OWN MIND FAR BE IT FROM ME TO TELL YOU WHAT YOU SHOULD DO WITH YOUR VOTE !!!!!(Unless of course I'm so scared that who I want to win won't, then vote how I tell you because I don't believe my candidates can win on their own merits)
Question Everything

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

Boro Resident wrote:
If this is the type of people Malone chooses to place in leadership positions it really makes me question his judgment and his candidacy.
Inquiring minds have questioned Mr. Malone's judgment long before he chose to run for election to gain control of the board and
"redefine the role of a school board member."

Did you know US News and World reports led to questions where Springboro ranked 110th in the State far behind our neighboring schools? Why? Visit the US News and World Reports Education in Ohio website at http://www.usnews.com/com/education/best-high...

This report clearly points to where Springboro High school is weak. Springboro ranks low simply due to our low number of students that take AP courses and the lower test scores they get on them and the low number of our students that take college courses in high school (PSEO). Both of these categories are far behind disticts in Warren County and many of those that overlap
Warren County. Again, WHY?

Two separate audits of academic success showed significant weakness:
(A) 2010 High School TAC report - Springboro High School entered into a contract to be a High Schools That Work (HSTW) school, as such, they agreed to abide by program goals and strive to meet them for money. Springboro demographics can easily push students to excell yet this was not done, YEAR after YEAR, even with strong
recommendations from the federal HSTW program audit team.
(B) Warren County ESC High School audit done in 2012. Available upon request. Springboro High school was in the HSTW program for many years, yet continued to fall far behind achieving the Goals of the program and in fact, lost ground on many of these goals from 2008-2010! WHY???

Most high schools discontinued their lower academic course track for student simply to push students to excell and take more challenging courses, instead of settling on lower rigor courses. Our High School did not do this and kept the lower track against the HSTW program recommendations for many years. Again.....
Community Taxpayers are asking WHY???

The 2008 and 2010 TAV reports and the EESC audit, strongly recommended that Springboro High School discontinue the lower
track again in 2012 just as several federal audits strongly recommended, 2 and 4 years previously.

Now, Ron Malone, who has been a SHS principal for the past thirteen years, is retired, and running for school board election in November. The Malone/Stuckey/Anderson campaign flyer received in the mail states that if elected, will pledge together to:
Expand Educational Opportunities for Students.....

Inquiring minds ask WHY, if Mr. Malone would not put Educational Opportunities for Students FIRST when he was SHS principal,
then why in the world would Springboro families and taxpaying homeowners trust Mr. Malone to use our school tax dollars
putting Students First, IF elected, as BOE member???

Why would our community vote on November 5th to "re-instate
Malone's failed leadership practices" that kept our students
highest academic achievements left behind; while Mr. Malone wasted taxpayers money keeping the SEA president and his staff "Happy?"

Why would our community vote for Malone/Stuckey/Anderson whose
status quo "business as usual" leadership would be a detriment to our Students First, and lead our school board members and school district leaders in the direction of an "identity crisis."
We can't just invest in the status quo!
JUST SAY NO TO MALONE/STUCKEY/ANDERSON ON NOVEMBER 5, 2013!

Maineville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

Question Everything wrote:
<quoted text>
Inquiring minds have questioned Mr. Malone's judgment long before he chose to run for election to gain control of the board and
"redefine the role of a school board member."
Did you know US News and World reports led to questions where Springboro ranked 110th in the State far behind our neighboring schools? Why? Visit the US News and World Reports Education in Ohio website at http://www.usnews.com/com/education/best-high...
This report clearly points to where Springboro High school is weak. Springboro ranks low simply due to our low number of students that take AP courses and the lower test scores they get on them and the low number of our students that take college courses in high school (PSEO). Both of these categories are far behind disticts in Warren County and many of those that overlap
Warren County. Again, WHY?
Two separate audits of academic success showed significant weakness:
(A) 2010 High School TAC report - Springboro High School entered into a contract to be a High Schools That Work (HSTW) school, as such, they agreed to abide by program goals and strive to meet them for money. Springboro demographics can easily push students to excell yet this was not done, YEAR after YEAR, even with strong
recommendations from the federal HSTW program audit team.
(B) Warren County ESC High School audit done in 2012. Available upon request. Springboro High school was in the HSTW program for many years, yet continued to fall far behind achieving the Goals of the program and in fact, lost ground on many of these goals from 2008-2010! WHY???
Most high schools discontinued their lower academic course track for student simply to push students to excell and take more challenging courses, instead of settling on lower rigor courses. Our High School did not do this and kept the lower track against the HSTW program recommendations for many years. Again.....
Community Taxpayers are asking WHY???
The 2008 and 2010 TAV reports and the EESC audit, strongly recommended that Springboro High School discontinue the lower
track again in 2012 just as several federal audits strongly recommended, 2 and 4 years previously.
Now, Ron Malone, who has been a SHS principal for the past thirteen years, is retired, and running for school board election in November. The Malone/Stuckey/Anderson campaign flyer received in the mail states that if elected, will pledge together to:
Expand Educational Opportunities for Students.....
Inquiring minds ask WHY, if Mr. Malone would not put Educational Opportunities for Students FIRST when he was SHS principal,
then why in the world would Springboro families and taxpaying homeowners trust Mr. Malone to use our school tax dollars
putting Students First, IF elected, as BOE member???
Why would our community vote on November 5th to "re-instate
Malone's failed leadership practices" that kept our students
highest academic achievements left behind; while Mr. Malone wasted taxpayers money keeping the SEA president and his staff "Happy?"
Why would our community vote for Malone/Stuckey/Anderson whose
status quo "business as usual" leadership would be a detriment to our Students First, and lead our school board members and school district leaders in the direction of an "identity crisis."
We can't just invest in the status quo!
JUST SAY NO TO MALONE/STUCKEY/ANDERSON ON NOVEMBER 5, 2013!
Vote for..........WHOEVER YOU WANT. YOU'RE AND ADULT AND CAN MAKE UP YOUR OWN MIND FAR BE IT FROM ME TO TELL YOU WHAT YOU SHOULD DO WITH YOUR VOTE !!!!!(Unless of course I'm so scared that who I want to win won't, then vote how I tell you because I don't believe my candidates can win on their own merits)
the decider

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

Judged:

Geez wrote:
Cut it out Parise....everyone knows it is you ....we can only laugh so long, please our sides are aching....
Sure, Jobe, everyone knows I have 3 different IPO addresses at the same time. Fact is, a lot of people know you are a despicable creature. You are not well liked in this community with your bully tactics.
Do the right thing

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

Judged:

Voters who are for electing local government officials who are responsible spenders of our hard-earned money should look carefully beyond the symbolism of "Conservative Republican" claim of township trustee candidate, Dale Lamb.

Shouldn't local government leaders have only the best interest of serving their constituents, regardless of political party interest? Shouldn't our local government leaders be Independent Thinkers, instead of flocking together to protect party politics for the Union?

Vote to Re-Elect the Township Trustee that has a proven record of putting Springboro Families best interest first, keeping our family homes both safe and affordable! It is a Good Thing!

Remember on November 5, 2013, to vote for the re-election of Cathy Anspach, the only Township Trustee that voted against putting the May 2013 fire levy tax increase of 93% on the ballot!

Remember ONLY re-electing Cathy Anspach will ensure protection of Township homeowners against a status-quo business as usual pro-union controlled Clearcreek Township local government.

Vote to Re-Elect Cathy Anspach on November 5, 2013!

All I can say is that I have known LAMB & WADE for a long time and their goal is to get as much out of the taxpayers as they can while saying things like "I am there for you." I am sorry but they BOTH are sheep is WOLFS clothing and they need to leave. Look at the facts.

In the past year, WADE & LAMB allowed the fire chief to place a 4.5 mil levy to the voters of Springboro and Clearcreek Township – this with a reserve of seven million dollars in the bank. In my opinion, the trustees, administrators, and fire chief act as charlatans. Their demeanor is palter. They fabricate to save their own careers and this behavior must end.

Over the past few years, Clearcreek Township has made the headlines, and not in a positive manner. Issues of a trustee selling insurance to the township employees,(a OHIO ETHICS VIOLATION), WADE purchasing property with TAXPAYERS money for a new park, while lining his friends pocket with over a million dollars of TAXPAYERS money and not completing the Patricia Allen Park, a police officer fired for following orders and the trustees paying over $90,000 for their defense to fire him, failed policies in the fire department and even closing a fire station, an assistant fire chief accused of identity theft,(A FELONY) and the trustees being charged with violating the Ohio Open Public Meeting act, which they are currently having to defend with taxpayers funds.

It is time to do some real soul searching and look past the LAMB & WADEs pseudo platform. Cathy Anspach is the ONLY trustee who took the HIGH ROAD, is ethical, and has used SOUND JUDGMENT.

You have to ask yourself – has WADE & LAMB lost their moral compass? Are they really looking out for your best interest? The citizens of both SPRINGBORO & CLEARCREEK vote this November on the Clearcreek Township Trustees. Please consider voting for Steve Muterspaw & Cathy Anspach. They WILL NOT LET YOU DOWN – as WADE & LAMB has.
petty people

Springboro, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

Judged:

the decider wrote:
<quoted text>
sarah jobe is also part of the "good ole boy" clan. She took notes for Bruce Moore,when he was brought into the clan by his other buddy, the mayor, Agenbroad. yeppers...sarah jobe is a wanttabe..has nothing of value to stand on her own two stumps.
Not just this but I find her very nasty, very angry and hurts the Malone ticket by being so vicious and malicious.

These Malone people are ,militant, liberals and takers that believe all of us should pay for the likes of them. They truly believe we are all graced by their presence.

True as well by the Wade supporters. I noticed that all the signs in Agenbroads yard are for the same good ole boys and entitled taxers. All of these people want and support bigger and bigger government, more and more taxes and less and less faith-no GOD just big brother to keep all of us in line.
petty people

Springboro, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

Judged:

No debate means No choice wrote:
<quoted text>
Petty, but still AGAINST THE LAW. How can they be trusted to make decisions over contracts and budgets when they cant follow simple election standards?? At least MSA put some one in charge of the signs who knew how to print them correctly.
Here you go again making petty, stupid, nonsense into "CONTROVERSY". You are all idiots for your last several years of manufactured "CONTROVERSY". Using Dayton Daily to help you in your efforts to smear and manufacture the "CRISIS" in Springboro. You all embarrass us, not this board you did it and we will not forget. Jobe even if your henchmen get elected we oppose what they stand for and we will be there to watch and film their every move. We will put the microscope on them and call DDN every time we can to also manufacture "CONTROVERSY" and "CRISIS"- lets see how you like it.

I hope the voters, now more educated, will see your agenda of liberal indoctrinations, both inside and outside the schools. You are the ones that do not want reference to Christian principles, you are the ones that want our children to be shot in schools with no real defense, you are the ones that say that our Constitution is too religious so we have to sterilize it of its real meaning= those are ALL anti faith, anti constitutional and the typical LIBERAL ways.
We know Jobe and Malone and Stucky are not even brave enough to have the conversations let alone step outside the box of liberalism = communism. They are followers of the communist, secular, atheist agenda. WE see it in Malone evaluations and the audits of the high school. 14 years these poor kids were held back and 14 years that this district let that happen. NO more.
People People

Springboro, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

Judged:

Lets all calm down. If Malone + Stucky get elected everyone just needs to pull their children out of Springboro schools and move or home school or private school. Instead of claiming that many teachers and admin left the district we can tell everyone that the children are leaving. I can see the headlines now. "Mass Exodus of families from Springgboro now that the status quo has returned". "Families desperate to have real education leave in large numbers seeking a "Waiting for Superman" story".
Ohio Virtual Academy- does all the teaching, hopefully without the indoctrination.
What am I thinking, though controversial-which typically attracts Larry Budd, this story is actually true and does not make his ilk happy.:( or look good in the liberal eye.
Can you say conflict

Springboro, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

Judged:

Come on now. Be fair and honest.

Are you frustrated with Malone because your student told you he falls asleep during work, "evaluating" his staff?

Are you frustrated with Malone because your student told you he falls asleep during work, important staff meetings, most recently during a board meeting?

Are you frustrated that he keeps all his staff happy even though they are not really teaching (Stucky)?

Are you frustrated that Springboro ranked far below other Warren County schools in US News reports just because he ignored at least three audits, over the last 10 years, telling him to change his ways to better education in our high school?

Are you frustrated that he made the students skip class so they could admire and praise him during school? His staff forced all kids to clap or get the rath.

Are you frustrated that our gifted students got a D on the report card because Malone did not do what the audits told him to do?

Are you frustrated that Malone has a union wife and union daughter that work in the district and he is more likely to give raises and benefits because of this fact?

Really what are you saying? Those kids did fine-though not as well as they could have, at least all of his staff was happy and he did know some students name and he did plenty of face time while he was awake. Don't be so petty lol.
Did You Know

Springboro, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

In 2008, Springboro High School college remedial
rates were 16%; in 2009 they rose to 21%, and in 2010 they again rose to 23%.

THIS MEANS THAT BY 2010:

ONE IN FOUR OF OUR HIGH SCHOOL GRADS COULD NOT MEET THE MINIMUM COMPETENCIES TO GET INTO A
OHIO COLLEGE!

DID YOU KNOW: In 2010, Springboro Parent,
Dr. Kelly Kolhs was seated on the board, as the first conservative elected to the BOE's good old boys club; Once Dr. Kohls started asking questions about the failing prescriptions of leaving our kids left behind that were being practiced by
our SHS high school princiPAL, Dr. Ron Malone,
THEN, these numbers were found by Dr. Kohls on the OBR website!

HOORAY FOR ALL SPRINGBORO STUDENTS....
Springboro PARENT Dr. Kohls then aksed how
Springboro planned to address this issue --
AND, because of ONE parent's Students First
best interest--- Conversations perused and now the rate is back down to 14%!!

KEEP THE CONVERSATIONS GOING, SPRINGBORO!

Fresh Ideas from PARENTS SUPPORTING SPRINGBORO SPRINGBORO STUDENTS have allowed our school district to sustain itself in an uncertain economy with NO new money required!

Remember in November that Springboro parents and taxpaying homeowners only need to ELECT TWO school board candidates, DAVID BITNER and KOLTON VAUGHN, as our next TWO school board members who will continue to challenge the status quo where need be.... That is a good thing AND Our children's quality 21st century classroom education depends on it!

If YOU believe as WE believe that leveraging school fees, services, personnel decisions, safety, or infrastructure maintenance to THREATEN families in order to influence regular or levy elections is WRONG....

Please join Springboro Believers in Voting for
DAVID BITNER and KOLTON VAUGHN!

On November 5, 2013, It Just Takes TWO good men,
DAVID BITNER and KOLTON VAUGHN, elected as our next TWO board representatives....

to keep our great schools and community BORO STRONG for our BORO FUTURE BRIGHT!

VOTE NOVEMBER 5th for

VOTE NOVEMBER 5th for
RENEWAL LEVY THAT SAVES TAXPAYERS $6.5 MILLION!

Xenia, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

Did You Know wrote:
THIS MEANS THAT BY 2010:
ONE IN FOUR OF OUR HIGH SCHOOL GRADS COULD NOT MEET THE MINIMUM COMPETENCIES TO GET INTO A
OHIO COLLEGE!
Dr. Kelly Kolhs was seated on the board, as the first conservative elected to the BOE's good old boys club; Once Dr. Kohls started asking questions about the failing prescriptions of leaving our kids left behind that were being practiced by
Springboro PARENT Dr. Kohls then aksed how
Fresh Ideas from PARENTS SUPPORTING SPRINGBORO SPRINGBORO STUDENTS have allowed our school district to sustain itself in an uncertain economy with NO new money required!
Remember in November that Springboro parents and taxpaying homeowners only need to ELECT TWO school board candidates, DAVID BITNER and KOLTON VAUGHN, as our next TWO school board members who will continue to challenge the status quo where need be.... That is a good thing AND Our children's quality 21st century classroom education depends on it!
If YOU believe as WE believe that leveraging school fees, services, personnel decisions, safety, or infrastructure maintenance to THREATEN families in order to influence regular or levy elections is WRONG....
On November 5, 2013, It Just Takes TWO good men,
DAVID BITNER and KOLTON VAUGHN, elected as our next TWO board representatives....
VOTE NOVEMBER 5th for
VOTE NOVEMBER 5th for

Xenia, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

Judged:

petty people wrote:
<quoted text>
Here you go again making petty, stupid, nonsense into "CONTROVERSY". You are all idiots for your last several years of manufactured "CONTROVERSY". Using Dayton Daily to help you in your efforts to smear and manufacture the "CRISIS" in Springboro. You all embarrass us, not this board you did it and we will not forget. Jobe even if your henchmen get elected we oppose what they stand for and we will be there to watch and film their every move. We will put the microscope on them and call DDN every time we can to also manufacture "CONTROVERSY" and "CRISIS"- lets see how you like it.
I hope the voters, now more educated, will see your agenda of liberal indoctrinations, both inside and outside the schools. You are the ones that do not want reference to Christian principles, you are the ones that want our children to be shot in schools with no real defense, you are the ones that say that our Constitution is too religious so we have to sterilize it of its real meaning= those are ALL anti faith, anti constitutional and the typical LIBERAL ways.
We know Jobe and Malone and Stucky are not even brave enough to have the conversations let alone step outside the box of liberalism = communism. They are followers of the communist, secular, atheist agenda. WE see it in Malone evaluations and the audits of the high school. 14 years these poor kids were held back and 14 years that this district let that happen. NO more.
And B/V are not even brave enough to show up for a debate (or two) or to even organize one themselves, yet alone publicly say what they do for a living.

Your name calling shows your maturity. Must be your christian values, I'm sure it's what Jesus would have done.

By the way the morals you speak of are not exclusive to christians. Take some religion classes and learn before you speak.
Scary Boro Boo Boo

Springboro, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Is rumor true that Scary Sarah (aka old man Malone's concubine enslaved to oppressive unionism indoctrination) is running scared all over town brewing up strategy for collective voting for only one school board candidate, Ron Malone, because the liberal union forces already know that our TWO conservative school board candidates have the WILL and the SKILL to easily take the FIRST and SECOND open seats with the most votes on November 5, 2013;
Is it true that Scary Sarah is now abandoning Stuckey and Anderson, pushing them down to Four and Fifth in order to
squeeze into third place... the insanely popular-with-the
union-has-been-A-SHS principal, Ron Malone?
Double Speak

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
This is not only petty but it is also a duplicitous claim made by the MSA campaign because during a recent question and answer forum, Mr. Malone stated that Springboro is one of the few schools where everyone in the community knows the names of all the Springboro school board members and he wants to be more like other communities where nobody knows the names of the school board members. So I ask you MSA, which is it? Does everybody know the names of the current board members or did you think that the community members were going to think that Bitner and Vaughn are current board memmbers? Looks like your campaign is talking out of both sides of it's mouth again.
We Know

Springboro, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

Judged:

THIS MEANS THAT BY 2010:

OHIO COLLEGE!

Springboro PARENT Dr. Kohls then asked how

Remember in November that Springboro parents and taxpaying homeowners only need to ELECT THREE school board candidates, DAVID BITNER, KOLTON VAUGHN and CHARLES ANDERSON as our next THREE school board members who will continue to challenge the status quo where need be.... That is a good thing AND Our children's quality 21st century classroom education depends on it!

DAVID BITNER, KOLTON VAUGHN and CHARLES ANDERSON!

On November 5, 2013, It takes THREE good men,
DAVID BITNER, KOLTON VAUGHN and CHARLES ANDERSON, elected as our next THREE board representatives....

VOTE NOVEMBER 5th for
DAVID BITNER, KOLTON VAUGHN and CHARLES ANDERSON!

VOTE NOVEMBER 5th for

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Xenia Discussions

Search the Xenia Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Andy's Dean's "America Now" cancelled! 23 min Rimmer 11
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 3 hr ino 29,386
Mayor Whaley: Immigrant children a humanitarian... 6 hr Leon Repeat Offender 4
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 11 hr Badabing Badabang 18,588
Kettering manufacturer wins $280K on aircraft p... 13 hr Defense Nut 1
Wright Patterson Air Force Base 14 hr The Hack Checker 1
poor dogs 22 hr Zornes 7
•••
•••
•••
•••

Xenia Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••