Our recommendation: Springboro voters should say 'yes' the first time to school levies

Feb 5, 2008 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Dayton Daily News

Recommended local sites More... UD sports info, pictures and discussions Are you a UD sports fan? Whether you like basketball, volleyball, soccer, men's or women's teams -- Doesn't matter -- this site is for ... via Dayton Daily News

Comments
27,061 - 27,080 of 31,119 Comments Last updated 8 hrs ago
Question Everything

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Judged:

William Schmidt wrote:
<quoted text>Where can I get written evidence that SEA is greedy and hostile? During negotiations, I never saw a hostile statement in the media and the final contract sure looked like the SEA was very compromising.
What do you mean by "the final contract sure looked like the SEA was very compromising?" I certainly haven't digested everything in the contract as posted on the school website (b-o-r-i-n-g) but the way I see it, it sure looks greedy and hostile, just all about more power to the union (with that always present threat of walking out on our kid's classrooms).

Compromising on salary... not the way I see it. The teachers got a big raise in base salary, did they not?
According to a news report on MSN Money: Although the U.S. economy added 2.2 million jobs in 2012, household income remained effectively UNCHANGED from the the previous year, according to the Census Bureau. A Census report released earlier this month put median household income, adjusted for inflation, at $51,017 in 2012, and said that ..... MOST PEOPLE HAVE HAD NO GAINS SINCE THE ECONOMY HIT BOTTOM IN 2009.
Yet, weren't people in this community "shamed and blamed" in the local newspaper accused of offering the lowest starting pay in Warren County schools before the contract; then after the contract the news reported that Springboro now offers the highest...?
What am I missing in the "compromising SEA" demands to local taxpayers to pay up or the SEA will pull out of "town?"
Where's the responsibility of the professional educator to the students in their classrooms?
Waste Watchers

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Judged:

NO CREDITIBILITY wrote:
How in the HELL can the fire department do this without any money?
Firefighter / Paramedic
The Clearcreek Fire District - Springboro, OH
Firefighter / ParamedicThe Clearcreek Fire District, located between Dayton and Cincinnati in Southwest Ohio, is accepting applications for an eligibility list for the position of Firefighter /Paramedic.All applicants are subject to the selection process. All minimum requirements, applications, background materials, and other information can be accessed at http://clearcreektownship.com/FireEMS/ Employment.aspx.Starting salary is $18.08/hr plus excellent benefits.All materials must be submitted to the Fire Chief: Clearcreek Fire District, 925 South Main Street, Springboro, Ohio. Deadline for completed applications is September 30, 2013 @ noon."CLEARCREEK TOWNSHIP AND CLEARCREEK FIRE DISTRICT IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER" First Published in Cox Media Group Ohio Newspapers on Sep 1, 2013
Time to get rid of the EVIL. Remove ED WADE and do not elect DALE LANB. Tell Pickett and his sidekick RON WILHELM to start packing their bags. It is time for the CITIZENS to rid this problem and install a more responsive government.
'Till then... Clearcreek Township trustees need to stop rubber stamping all these spending requests from the fire chief kidd.... isn't the Fire chief just following instructions given to him by the township fiscal officer who advised Mr. Kidd that the big surplus should be spent (wasted?) before asking the Taxpaying voters for new money next year?
Shouldn't ALL of Mr. Kidd's spending for the CCFD be put on hold, until the assistant who is now under investigation, is fired from the Fire Department staff? How can we trust the fire chief's leadership until his good judgment recommends firing the employee, who has proven himself a poor model of good judgment and good citizenship, and has violated the trust of the community members, to whom he is hired to serve?
voice of reason

Springboro, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Judged:

Be afraid wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me get this straight.
The community bullies (union) will hold a "community forum" for the candidates for school board? There are three union people running and two that are simply parents of school children?
The union wants to hold a "forum", for what? We all need to wear our boots.
Sounds like the SUV black Cadillac lady can come into this one instead of just sitting outside and taking pictures.
Can you tell me why a woman in a black SUV Cadillac sits outside a meet and greet for these two parents, running for school board, for almost three hours taking pictures and moving her car once in a while? She sits her big black Cadillac in front of the building as if she wants people to see her than moves it like she does not want people to notice her? If this does not look like union bullying, nothing does. Who has three hours on a Sunday to survail school board candidates? Who owns this big black Cadillac?
I attended Sunday's meet and greet. And yes, I also noticed someone sitting in a parked SUV for a long time. However I didn't notice that pictures were being taken. What a shame! If I had known this coward was taking pictures, I would have been more than happy to walk up to the drivers side window and ..."hung the moon"... for the coward's camera.
lol in boro

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Judged:

voice of reason wrote:
<quoted text>
I attended Sunday's meet and greet. And yes, I also noticed someone sitting in a parked SUV for a long time. However I didn't notice that pictures were being taken. What a shame! If I had known this coward was taking pictures, I would have been more than happy to walk up to the drivers side window and ..."hung the moon"... for the coward's camera.
....that's funny! It is practices like this "Stealth SUV"
for S-U-R-E spying for SEA, that reflects badly on ALL Springboro professional educators.
motorvoter

Mason, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Judged:

Uno Voter wrote:
@motorvoter comments in above post:
As a taxpaying homeowner and voter in the Springboro School district, I disagree with the
motorvoter's distortion of Jim Rigano's "views."
Motorvoter is reminded that Jim Rigano was elected by this community to serve our schools and community, as Board of Education representative, simply because the voters agreed with Mr. Rigano's views of leadership. Jim Rigano does not "push" his views; the board is due a note of thanks and appreciation for allowing discussion of differing views.
So apparently you, like Jim Rigano, support a 911 Truther organization like the Institute on the Constitution to teach the children of Springboro the meaning of founding documents of America. Are you that dumb?
I did not know

Springboro, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Judged:

The Next Day wrote:
<quoted text>
i don't know the particulars of if the schools are officially supporting the LIFT program or not, and if so, how. It would be interesting to hear the particulars. However one key difference vs. the debate about the Constitution and the separation of church and state, is that one is a voluntary activity (LIFT) and the other is a form of a forced activity (required reading in a class). Big difference and one that is perfectly aligned and supported by the intent of the Founding Fathers.
Is it ironic that some people are wanting the schools to put more of a religion-based curriculum (their religion) in place while at the same time they are complaining about the existence of a religious program such as LIFT being in the schools?
OK pay attention, You must point out the Hippocratic by those that oppose the IOTC constitution class while parading to have kids follow them to LIFT. Who might that be. Hipo crit of the year.
I did not know

Springboro, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Judged:

voice of reason wrote:
<quoted text>
OK that should not be too difficult. Who drives a black Cadillac?
This surveillance was beginner maybe she should pursue a different line of work.
really stupid

Springboro, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Judged:

motorvoter wrote:
It's rather pathetic that Jim Rigano invokes 911 to push his extreme right-wing views on religion in politics, apparently derived in part from the fantasies in the materials provided to him by the Institute on the Constitution.
He does this at 057:00 here:
www.youtube.com/watch...
That's certainly disgusting in and of itself, but it's especially offensive (and just dumb) because the Institute on Constitution pushes the theory that 911 was an inside job - that is, that the Bush administration, the Armed Forces, the fire department, police department, etc. orchestrated 911. This is just the most disgusting and stupid conspiracy theory, as it's offensive to the survivors of 911 and others who were traumatized by 911, and EVERY SINGLE CLAIM of these disgusting extremists has been immediately refuted.
To wit:
1. Pastor David Whitney, one of the chief figures of the Institute on the Constitution, happily appeared on a 911 conspiracy podcast:
visibility911.libsyn.com/2006/06
In fact, starting at 54:00, he seems to endorse those who believe that the New World Order did 911, stating that "tyrants of the world have a plan for our country" ... "911 was a big piece in moving that plan forward."
Also, if you listen to it, you'll note that the conspiracy nut hosting the podcast is one of the hosts for the Institute on the Constitution.
2. They published an article by Paul Craig Roberts, in which he repeats his belief that the government's account of 911 is the conspiracy theory: archive.theamericanview.com/index.php...
Paul Craig Roberts is a well-known conspiracist in the 911 Truther community: www.informationclearinghouse.info/article1456...
3. John Lofton, another chief figure at the Institute on the Constitution, led an angry podcast denouncing a very fair ABC News report on 911 Truthers:
archive.theamericanview.com/index.php...
There are some gems here:
10:00 - states that the ABC reporter who did a fair report on Truthers should be ashamed of himself
15:35 - "what really happened on 911"
16:20 - government is pushing a coverup
25:50 - ABC involved in a massive cover-up
33:30 - had interviewed Richard Gage, the most prolific proponent of the controlled demolition silliness
34:30 - when speaking of the Gage CD, indicates that the 911 truther claims are legitimate
36:10 - repeats the nanothermetic dust claim, which is supposedly evidence for explosives (but all of the evidence is laughable)
42:00 - doubts if we can even know that bin Laden ordered the attack, because he can't understand whatever language bin Laden speaks
4. When you purchase the "Constitution host kit" from the Institute on the Constitution - apparently the place where the otherwise uneducated Ricki Pepin got her information on the Constitution - you are sent a copy of "September 11 Revisited: Were Explosives Used to Bring Down the Buildings?" As you might have figured out, the documentary concludes that explosives were used in the Towers.
fauxcapitalist.com/2012/06/11/purchased-an-in...
THESE THE PEOPLE THAT RIGANO, PETRONI KOHLS WANT TO TEACH YOUR CHILDREN ABOUT THE CONSTITUTION!!!
so you searched and found that someone somewhere spoke about something that has nothing to do with the constitution and nothing to do with the constitution course and nothing to do with the instructors of the course and nothing to do with Kohls, Petroni and Rigano? Wow you are a genius aren't you? Maybe a job is in order here you are a real researcher all right LOL
repeat

Springboro, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Judged:

Why the double standard?

Springboro parent, Kelly Kohls, expresses interest in our students curriculum, and her message gets distorted by the liberal political opposition; and a war of words explodes, personally demonizing this Springboro parent, because of her concerns and comments made regarding her own SHS student's required reading for summer. Many parents and Boro Alumni joined to bully the volunteer constitution course right out of our school buildings because it was unfairly judged as too "religious."

Now we have the principal of Springboro Intermediate and the teacher sponser of the LIFT religous education course for students being promoted among Springboro parents to come help Springboro parent, Lisa Babb, bring teaching religion after school to our kids?
Why the double standard?

Is this teacher sponsor of the the LIFT religous education course paid supplement contract for this after school club? Is the cost covered by the fund-raising done by the Principal?
The cost of the materials for the constitution course was to be paid by the volunteers who signed up for the course; but the liberals protested mightily against the community members using the school building to study and discuss the constitution course because it was teaching the constitution in original intent.
Why the double standard for one program being allowed at the school; while another program was pushed out by the liberals because it was too religious?
Question Everything

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Why is a Springboro parent working with a Springboro union teacher to lure students out of their classroom, to follow the flags of the Living in Faith religious indoctrination classes? This Lift program is not, and CANNOT be sponsored by the school (It is against the law) and this Lift program should not be promoted by the school; it is an outside organization and the students are being recruited into joining by Lisa Babb and a union school teacher.
Why does Springboro parent, Lisa Babb, have free access (through the Schools email)to solicit our children into joining her choice of religious education classes? Why is SEA officer, Sarah Thornbury, not reminding Lisa Babb that her
religion should be kept in the church AND out of our schools?
motorvoter

Mason, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Judged:

really stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
so you searched and found that someone somewhere spoke about something that has nothing to do with the constitution and nothing to do with the constitution course and nothing to do with the instructors of the course and nothing to do with Kohls, Petroni and Rigano? Wow you are a genius aren't you? Maybe a job is in order here you are a real researcher all right LOL
You're not getting it. The people who Kohls, Petroni and Rigano say present a neutral view of the history of the Constitution repeatedly push the theory that 911 was inside job. Even their teaching materials contain conspiracy propaganda. This is getting history wrong. And the school board should distance themselves from these nut jobs.
Doug Wiedeman

Springfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Wow, leave for a few minutes and the loons really come out to play.

Anybody here want to debate the actual performance at the junior high school last year as opposed to the sanitized versions we found in the Dayton Daily News.

While what they say is true, only 34 kids out of 502 failed to reach the PROFICIENT level on the state math test for 7th graders.

What they neglect to tell you is PROFICIENT is defined as getting 34%-56% correct on the test.

34%-56% correct, these accounted for 94 children

The next level is ACCEKERATED, sounds quite impressive. To join the ACCELERATED ranks you need to score between 58% and 70%

58%-70% makes you an ACCELERATED student in the eyes of the state. 100 of our children in the 7th grade were considered ACCELERATED.

To be considered truly ADVANCED, the highest academic category a child could attain, one had to score at least 72%.

72% and above gets a child the full honors of the highest rating the state can bestow, the ADVANCED level.

72% and above equals the top of the academic pyramid in Ohio.

Class of 2018

7th Grade 2012-2013

Ohio Achievement Assessment Tests Results.
Math .......50 possible points on the test
State Rating System and distribution of students for the 7th grade
Limited.......... 13 Students
Limited.......... 24% was the Average score for this group
Limited..........definition--0 -10 correct answers =(0-20% correct)
Basic..........21 Students
Basic ..........34% was the Average score for this group
Basic..........definition--11 - 16 correct answers =(22-32% correct)
Proficient........94 Students
Proficient........51% was the Average score for this group
Proficient.........definition- -17-28 correct answers =(34-56% correct)
Accelerated.....100 Students
Accelerated.....66% was the Average score for this group
Accelerated.....definition--29 -35 correct answers =(58-70% correct)
Advanced........267 Students
Advanced........83% was the Average score for this group
Advanced........definition--36 -50 correct answers =(72-100% correct)
Applying Mr. Malone's same grading system used for assigning percentages to grades earned in the college credit program (PSEO)
F.....Below 62.99% correct answers.......282 Students
Percentage of Students.....56% receiving F
D..... 63%- 74.99% correct answers......108 Students
Percentage of Students.....21% receiving D
C......75%- 84.99% correct answers........77 Students
Percentage of Students.....16% receiving C
B..... 85%- 92.99% correct answers........34 Students
Percentage of Students.....7% receiving B
A..... 93% correct answers and above.....1 Students
Percentage of Students....0% receiving A

A more honest assessment of the children's level of knowledge reveals that
we have

PASSING 75% or better - 23%

FAILING 74% or lower - 77%

That is not really much to write home about. am I wrong in my assessment?

Using an artificially low scale to judge the effectiveness of our program of studies is intellectually dishonest.

Celebrating this feat when we know the underlying basis for these facts is intellectually dishonest and cheats our children of a true education. An education we are most certainly capable of providing all of our children.
Doug Wiedeman

Springfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

http://education.ohio.gov/getattachment/Topic...

You can look it up yourself if you so desire.
Lerxst

Springboro, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

motorvoter wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not getting it. The people who Kohls, Petroni and Rigano say present a neutral view of the history of the Constitution repeatedly push the theory that 911 was inside job. Even their teaching materials contain conspiracy propaganda. This is getting history wrong. And the school board should distance themselves from these nut jobs.
On the flip side our kids are being taught a less than neutral view of the history of the constitution. Why is that okay to you?
motorvoter

Mason, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Lerxst wrote:
<quoted text>
On the flip side our kids are being taught a less than neutral view of the history of the constitution. Why is that okay to you?
Apart from the Howard Zinn book, which I likewise have a problem with, what are you talking about?

If you do believe that are children are being poorly taught, why do you support lessons being provided by the Institute on the Constitution, which has continuously supported the theory that the U.S. government blew up the World Trade Center?
Lerxst

Springboro, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

motorvoter wrote:
<quoted text>
Apart from the Howard Zinn book, which I likewise have a problem with, what are you talking about?
If you do believe that are children are being poorly taught, why do you support lessons being provided by the Institute on the Constitution, which has continuously supported the theory that the U.S. government blew up the World Trade Center?
Where did I ever say I support lessons being provided by the Institute on the Constitution? They aren't going to be teaching our kids so the issue is really moot.

That said, what I'm talking about is kids in our schools are getting a one sided slanted view of the constitution. That's the side the government wants to tell you. Want proof? Ask any kid coming out of a Springboro school if there is a constitutional right to vote for the president. See what they say. Ask them if we are a democracy. Then, ask them to find the word 'democracy' in the constitution.
Uno Voter

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

motorvoter wrote:
<quoted text>
As for me (and my household of voters), we believe that our children are being poorly taught, as a result of Malone's loyalty to the Springboro Education Association, with every decision that Malone made on the program of studies; instead of Malone making every decision in the best interest of each student.
For the record, last March 2012, our former high school principal, Mr. Malone, sold out our kid's 21st century education agenda by refusing to accept a position of leadership in district office that "fit" Mr. Malone's PAST forty years of educational expertise.
Mr. Malone resisted this change (which was necessary for our school community) to lead in the direction of putting children first; instead Mr. Malone led our high school students into a community-wide protest to re-instate "principal Ron" and welcome back "status quo" union first business as usual, for the last year of Mr. Malone's contract. Mr. Malone was fond of telling voters througout the community that "a deal is a deal" and that his deal with the school board was to remain status quo high school principal until the end of his contract.
The way I see it, Mr. Malone's employment wishes were honored; and the contributions that Mr. Malone brought to our Springboro Schools for the past 13 years are recognized and appreciated; and now new leadership is building upon our "tradition of great schools in Springboro" and moving ahead in the direction of
the future. Although Mr. Malone has recognized and stated publicly that he is not on board with the new direction of our school board's reform minded philosophy, he is now seeking election as board representative, so that he can change the direction of our successful children first philosophy back to the union first status quo philosophy. Where is the "responsibility to our students' 21st century education" in the campaign of the union school board candidates, Ron Malone/David Stuckey/Charles Anderson?
Uno Voter

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

motorvoter wrote:
<quoted text>
So apparently you, like Jim Rigano, support a 911 Truther organization like the Institute on the Constitution to teach the children of Springboro the meaning of founding documents of America. Are you that dumb?
No, I am not dumb. I am SMART enough to recognize that I don't know it all; and EDUCATED enough to listen to, and learn from, differing opinions presented to our community during our public school board meetings.

I do remember that choices on teaching the Constitution were presented; and I do remember in public meeting that school teacher Gail Dauber expressed her concerns during public board meeting; and I do remember that she was encouraged to attend the board policy committee meeting, so that the board could listen to her concerns.
And I do know that our elected board policy committee members can be trusted to work with our curriculum director/staff to share in making decisions that are in the best interest of our students' best curriculum; and that our teachers' input and views are priority in the work of our current board representatives.
It appears to me that motorvoter is more interested in discreded the good work being done by our current board; than being interested in the best curriculum choices for our students.
It is all about the kids best education, is it not?
Students First

Springboro, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

Topix post on this thread from September 28th 2011, just over five weeks before the last school board election...
Parents wrote:
<quoted text>
What can PETRONI-RIGANO do to assure a quality education for our children in a tough economy?

Number One: CHILDREN FIRST. Budget for educational support services for children first. No holding parents hostage over things like busing and classroom fees.

Number Two: REBUILD CONFIDENCE. Petroni-Rigano will make sure the strife and waste caused by FIVE unnecessary levy attempts never occurs again; (and the TV camera will be turned on so that hard working district taxpayers can hold local school government leaders accountable).

Number Three: CONTROL SPENDING. While their opponents were asking for unnecessary taxes, Petroni-Rigano analyzed the budget, presenting Twelve concrete budget saving steps worth over $30 million.

The result: a $6M surplus! lower fees! and restored services for children!(so much more for our school children than just "adequate!")
Learn more at http://petroni-rigano.com
- EXACTLY two years later, because of a ton of hard work from both the board and administration, the economic outlook of Springboro Schools has never been better.

- EXACTLY two years later, because of a ton of hard from both the board and administration, Boro's school children now have many items and services that were long overdue due.
Such items and services include:

$1.1 million for an 11 additional new buses bought 10 last year.
$1.5 million in computers, wifi, backbone, which = 350 laptops and 1,000 computers
$3.7 million in capital improvements
$2.4 million in text books and new curriculum and text book adoptions

This level of infrastructure and curriculum support improvement would have been next to impossible with the prior board's history of grievous budget inaccuracies.

- EXACTLY two years later, because of a ton of hard work from both our board and administration, this district's voters are being asked to renew the prior millage, BUT WITH A 15% ROLLBACK TO THE TAXPAYERS!!

- EXACTLY two years later. What ever happened to those summer of 2011 voices who desperately tried to take Petroni apart because he and his wife home schools?
News flash: The shoe is now on the other foot.

http://www.supportborostudents.com/

Vote Nov 5th for David Bitner & Kolton Vaughn
Doug Wiedeman

Springfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

Uno Voter wrote:
<quoted text>
As for me (and my household of voters), we believe that our children are being poorly taught, as a result of Malone's loyalty to the Springboro Education Association, with every decision that Malone made on the program of studies; instead of Malone making every decision in the best interest of each student.
For the record, last March 2012, our former high school principal, Mr. Malone, sold out our kid's 21st century education agenda by refusing to accept a position of leadership in district office that "fit" Mr. Malone's PAST forty years of educational expertise.
Mr. Malone resisted this change (which was necessary for our school community) to lead in the direction of putting children first; instead Mr. Malone led our high school students into a community-wide protest to re-instate "principal Ron" and welcome back "status quo" union first business as usual, for the last year of Mr. Malone's contract. Mr. Malone was fond of telling voters througout the community that "a deal is a deal" and that his deal with the school board was to remain status quo high school principal until the end of his contract.
The way I see it, Mr. Malone's employment wishes were honored; and the contributions that Mr. Malone brought to our Springboro Schools for the past 13 years are recognized and appreciated; and now new leadership is building upon our "tradition of great schools in Springboro" and moving ahead in the direction of
the future. Although Mr. Malone has recognized and stated publicly that he is not on board with the new direction of our school board's reform minded philosophy, he is now seeking election as board representative, so that he can change the direction of our successful children first philosophy back to the union first status quo philosophy. Where is the "responsibility to our students' 21st century education" in the campaign of the union school board candidates, Ron Malone/David Stuckey/Charles Anderson?
Every cloud has a silver lining, and in this case a gold one.

We dodged a major bullet, however inadvertently, when Mr. Malone scheduled his hissy fit. It was not until later did we learn of Mr. Malone's burying the results and recommendations that he ignored from the High School's That Work audits. These audits were conducted by the Warren County Education Service Center and were done by Mr. Malone's peers, no one on the board of education then or now were involved in any way.

Page 10
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0Bxs0_xA64y_HS...

Why would we want as curriculum director someone who knowingly let down the community, the students, and the families of Springboro by dumbing down the rigor of the high schools curriculum?

This was done in the face of NO KNOWN data or research that pointed towards this being a wise choice.

Not my words but those of Mr. Malone's professional peers assessing his work as leader of the high school and the district.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Xenia Discussions

Search the Xenia Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 14 min Reality Speaks 29,179
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 2 hr Samuel 18,546
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) 21 hr not 2,214
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Wed They cannot kill a Spook 231
Let's remember our constitution and national debt. Wed The Hack Checker 2
Brits want to stop female genital mutilation! Wed The Hack Checker 3
Michael Bloomturd has landed in Tel Aviv! Wed The Hack Checker 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Xenia Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••