There are so many good reasons to oppose these people, why don't we present the argument and ask people to support as much.
You do have examples to back up your rhetoric, don't you?
Share them, demonstrate what makes the candidates you support the superior choice.
As it stands right now bloviating about has beens and losers doesn't give people much to work with in their decision making process.
1. Will save the district taxpayer dollars by keeping science in science class;
2. A new board majority that can be collaborative instead of divisive;
3. A new board majority that is not extremist;
4. A new board majority that is not focused on their political career and business ventures, eliminating a conflict of interest;
5. A new board majority that will understand that there are many religions within our community, not just one;
6. Education experience; and
7. Principles(PALS) matter
Tired of being in the national news and at risk of a costly lawsuit (one that has lost time and time again in the courts). Springboro has approximately 20 churches, we have only ONE public high school. We are Springboro High School, not Springboro Evangelical Christian League of the South Patriot High School.