Our recommendation: Springboro voters should say 'yes' the first time to school levies

Feb 5, 2008 Full story: Dayton Daily News 31,280

Recommended local sites More... UD sports info, pictures and discussions Are you a UD sports fan? Whether you like basketball, volleyball, soccer, men's or women's teams -- Doesn't matter -- this site is for ... via Dayton Daily News

Full Story
No Doubt

Englewood, OH

#25918 Jul 20, 2013
Stand Up For Kids wrote:
This changes over time. I'm not sure the fit is as good now as when I came to Springboro in 2000. My strengths and the board's expectations of my position do not match as well as I would like.
-Ron Malone
Now it's time for Malone to join and lead the board, just as he lead the SHS for many years. He earned the trust and respect of parents, students, and teachers alike. He brought the community together instead of tearing them apart and pitting them against each other as Kelly Kohls and Doug Weidemann do. Time to put some common sense back into the Springboro BOE with Malone and Stuckey.
the olive branch

Girard, OH

#25919 Jul 20, 2013
Q:

My Wife and I are retired, so I suppose one could say we are living on a “fixed income”. However: Years ago, we spent less than others, and saved and invested the “extra”. Ergo, we are doing just fine, now and into the future.

It just makes sense to me that the board could do the same. A simple replacement of the existing levy. We don’t necessarily have to spend extra- we can save and invest in the future, although I can’t understand what better future we have than investing in our young folks. There are lines between frugal, cheap, and stoopid (sic).

We question the sudden decision to reduce the renewal levy from $9.2 to $7.9 million. Why introduce instability in school funding by undercutting a steady and reliable income source and rely on highly unpredictable ones instead? Why oppose the superintendent, who has publicly supported the full renewal levy? Why place the district at high risk of needing an emergency levy in the near future? Why bring the district to the brink of a strike by teachers by assuming a hard line on salaries and benefits, only to indicate as soon as agreement is reached that there’s flexibility in the budget after all?

A:

(The board is) projecting a 7.2 million carryover at the end of 5 years without calculating in the new pipeline that will bring in new revenue. What amount of carryover do you think is appropriate before you would determine that we are over-taxing?

Please understand that this is how the taxpayers that vote No will see it. They are likely to determine that if we have so much money we can pay and benefit beyond what they see in their lives then we don't need their money. If we don't want to try to operate without 10 million of our current budget we will keep in mind how the surplus and negotiated agreement will be seen by our community and especially those that may turn it down.

The objective on this decision is twofold-
one, to say we are financially stable enough to give the raises and continued high level of benefit coverage we just agreed to and...
two, to say we understand the economic conditions of our community and since we have a surplus well into the future we will not overtax.

I believe the latter is a statement that can be trust-building. It would be stoopid, as you call it, to ignore the fact that we have a renewal on the ballot that may be turned down and then what do we do? How many layoffs does that mean, what happens if we go into fiscal emergency, what happens the next year when the levy amount is 12.5% higher due to State law changes? Do you see the levy passage is more important than a few dollars we are giving up. I see it as investing in continued success and not giving up anything we can't live without. I see the contract in the same way. We don't know what the future holds for any of us but, I am afraid of the 10 million $ less the failure of this renewal would have brought. As it is, 1.3 million less for the next 5 years is totally dooable and will not impact current services and is the olive branch to this divided community. If you don't think it is still divided I suggest you look at the simple fire levy last May.

In the recent decisions both the district employees and the community financially benefit from the new State budget and the pipelines, that builds back the trust and respect we are looking for for our district employees and for our community.
Please understand that the campaign by those that oppose me has simply solidified the No voters and will not help the ballot issue, so we have to be respectful of them as well as inside the district.

I don't believe that anyone has been turned down when donating money so those that feel it is not necessary to lower the levy can donate that amount to the district.
Get Real

Piqua, OH

#25920 Jul 20, 2013
No Doubt wrote:
<quoted text>
Now it's time for Malone to join and lead the board, just as he lead the SHS for many years. He earned the trust and respect of parents, students, and teachers alike. He brought the community together instead of tearing them apart and pitting them against each other as Kelly Kohls and Doug Weidemann do. Time to put some common sense back into the Springboro BOE with Malone and Stuckey.
...For S-U-R-E, Malone brought the community of hostile
union activists together, and "collectively" started tearing
apart Springboro parent, Kelly Kohls, whose kids are Ron Malone's
students! For S-U-R-E, Malone brought together his wealthy parents and their kids, and pitted them against Springboro's less affluent parents and their kids! For S-U-R-E, Ron Malone violated our school students code of conduct and pitted them against school board authority, all for the lust of praise and worship as being "insanely popular" with the community. What a hypocrite is Ron Malone! If he cares not for each of his students, as if each was the only one, then Ron Malone cares for none of his students--but for himself as the most valuable one.
Brain Drain Alert

Piqua, OH

#25921 Jul 20, 2013
No Doubt wrote:
<quoted text>
No doubt you sound like one of Principal Ron's Kids, who Malone taught to grow old enough to vote for revenge; but never grew up being taught PRINCIPLES worth voting for.
Good Neighbor Policy

Piqua, OH

#25922 Jul 20, 2013
Q:

My Wife and I are retired, so I suppose one could say we are living on a “fixed income”. However: Years ago, we spent less than others, and saved and invested the “extra”. Ergo, we are doing just fine, now and into the future.

It just makes sense to me that the board could do the same. A simple replacement of the existing levy. We don’t necessarily have to spend extra- we can save and invest in the future, although I can’t understand what better future we have than investing in our young folks. There are lines between frugal, cheap, and stoopid (sic).
(from an olive branch post)......

Great news, neighbor, that that "Ergo, you and yours are doing just fine!" Isn't it great to be wealthy and fine enjoying life full time as retirees? But there's always that proverbial "fly in the opintment" as they say; And one of the things that bugs me about old wealthy people in Springboro, is that they have lost ALL sensitivity to the feelings of old people who are not doing so fine. It's not so fine when you are old and sick, and your opportunity to earn money is past; but what you've earned in the past is dwindling away paying higher and higher taxes to "invest" more in our young folks. My oh my, aren't you and your wife noble and doing just fine, urging the Board of Education, to raise taxes on all the old people's homes, simply beause you and your wife are "doing just fine."
Indeed there are fine lines between frugal, cheap, and stoopid; but old rich folks like you and your wife are Way Out of the Lines of Decency by promoting Increased school levy taxes!
"Ergo"..Neither my family, nor any families that I know, are anywhere near doing "just fine, now and into the future." Obviously you and your wife are old rich retirees who are too "stoopid" to use your money wisely.... because common sense tells
us ... beware, we never know what tomorrow may bring into our lives to upset our "apple" carts.
Stand Up For Kids

Piqua, OH

#25923 Jul 20, 2013
No Doubt wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh com'mon....you tea party whacks are scared out of your skin. Malone was insanely popular as a community figure in his time as a high school principal and like it or not, that wins elections. The tide is shifting...enjoy these last couple of months with your girl in the seat because she is going to be out in the cold this winter!!
"Don't find fault, find a remedy." - Henry Ford

Malone and his Maney-Acts have spent a lot of time tearing apart the character and good public service of Springboro parent/board member, Kelly Kohls. Malone was insanely demonizing Springboro parent, Kelly Kohls, all over town last March 2012, spreading lies that the board was trying to throw him out of his job (when he knows that it is legally impossible to get rid of an old double dipping "has been a prncipal" before the time of employment contract expires. A deal is a deal even if it is made with the devilish union-blessed label.) Malone and his Maney-Acts have never come up with any thing that board member Kelly Kohls has done wrong; but has trashed and bashed her tea parties, her family financial misfortunes, and her friends and associates, as being unfit for "their" wealthy and affluent schools and community.
Although Kelly Kohls kids are Principal students, no sensitivity to the feeling of these young students was shown as Malone continued his personal character and political persecution of their Mom. Our wealthy union activist parents make "demands" that the board use the resources of taxpayer-funded public schools to provide the elite level of services, expected only in an exclusive private education; and with the selection of their child's favorite "highly paid" professional educators. Boro Alumni chime in wanting to keep everything frozen in "times of past glory" declaring that "not in my community" will there be change from status quo of long ago. Malone and his Maney-Acts seem frozen in time of 1983 collective bargaining rights, that are so wrong for our children's 21st century education. Problems need solutions, but only demands are offered, more pay and less work for the teachers unon, from contract to contract... kicking the can down the unio bridge that leads to nowhere but tax and spend ....
People should ask themselves if Ron Malone's failed leadership is really worth re-instating in November. Our students deserve better. Who will Stand Up for Kids?
We Love Kelly

Piqua, OH

#25924 Jul 20, 2013
No Doubt wrote:
<quoted text>
No Doubt, you don't Know OUR Kelly Kohls! To know Kelly Kohls is to love our Children First, and love doing what's right for our school children, our quality teachers, and our community!

Have you not heard this Great News?

Springboro School Board Approves Agreement With Teachers And
Unprecedented 15 Percent Rollback on November Renewal!

What's Not to Love about this great service! Why not join in the Celebration of Success!

"This is outstanding news for our employees, taxpayers and students and their families," said Kohls. "we have an agreement we can afford and that will make our school district more competitive. We will be able to retain our best teachers and attract new top-notch teaching staff."

u
For Real

Englewood, OH

#25925 Jul 20, 2013
Get Real wrote:
<quoted text>
...For S-U-R-E, Malone brought the community of hostile
union activists together, and "collectively" started tearing
apart Springboro parent, Kelly Kohls, whose kids are Ron Malone's
students! For S-U-R-E, Malone brought together his wealthy parents and their kids, and pitted them against Springboro's less affluent parents and their kids! For S-U-R-E, Ron Malone violated our school students code of conduct and pitted them against school board authority, all for the lust of praise and worship as being "insanely popular" with the community. What a hypocrite is Ron Malone! If he cares not for each of his students, as if each was the only one, then Ron Malone cares for none of his students--but for himself as the most valuable one.
I would think Kelly Kohls would have more to do than sit around on Topix defending her name all day. One thought would be to write the checks for her mortgage and her other various bills would be a start. Perhaps that would avoid another foreclosure and bankruptcy default of over $900,000. It would appear that irresponsible spending and lack of personal discipline would not be an example we would want at the helm of our board.

http://www.daytondailynews.com/news/news/loca...
outsider

Dayton, OH

#25926 Jul 20, 2013
Anyone who speaks of Kohls or inititives of the board while using the term "Great News" (usually in the process of linking to a blogs main page, and not the relevent post) are just brainwashed idiots that don't further their cause. Not that the other side is doing much to really stand out either...
For Real

Englewood, OH

#25927 Jul 20, 2013
outsider wrote:
Anyone who speaks of Kohls or inititives of the board while using the term "Great News" (usually in the process of linking to a blogs main page, and not the relevent post) are just brainwashed idiots that don't further their cause. Not that the other side is doing much to really stand out either...
Right on!!
NoTeaForMe

Englewood, OH

#25928 Jul 20, 2013
Bad Choice: Ohio Official Drops Creationism Crusade – And Takes Up School Vouchers

Some people just don’t know when to give up. Take Springboro (Ohio) school board member Kelly Kohls. Kohls recently suggested that “intelligent design,” the current variation of creationism, be taught in her local public schools.

According to the Dayton Daily News, Kohls said,“Creationism is a significant part of the history of this country. It is an absolutely valid theory and to omit it means we are omitting part of the history of this country.”

Response to the suggestion was swift and vehement. Other board members saw the proposal as legally problematic and a distraction from pressing financial problems in the school system. Parents were upset that their children might be taught religion in science class. And civil liberties activists noted that the courts have declared “intelligent design” to be a religious concept and barred it from public school biology classes as a violation of church-state separation.

Duly chastened, Kohls, a Tea Party leader elected on a fiscal responsibility platform, has now backed off from her proposal.

“I don’t think it is something any of us are pursuing,” Kohls says. But sadly, Kohls is instead pushing school vouchers that would pay for instruction in religious schools where creationism is taught.

“I think people should have options,” she said, indicating that she would like to see expanded “school choice.”

Here’s a better idea, Ms. Kohls: use taxpayer money for public schools and other public projects and let churches and church schools operate with the voluntary donations of the faithful. That’s the mandate of the U.S. Constitution and the American way. It’s also “fiscally responsible.”

I know that not all Tea Party folks share Kohls' views on religion and government, but an alarmingly large number of them do.

The Louisville (Ky.) Courier-Journal reported recently that Tea Party activists in Kentucky and other states are operating “Vacation Liberty Schools” that teach children an ultra-conservative version of American history. They draw on the academically discredited notions of David Barton, the infamous Religious Right pseudo-historian and “Christian nation” propagandist.

The United States is built on religious liberty and the separation of church and state. Americans have more freedom than any people in world history because we’ve constructed a wall of separation between religion and government.

Religious and political movements across the ideological and theological spectrum ought to celebrate church-state separation, not run it down.
NoTeaForMe

Englewood, OH

#25929 Jul 20, 2013
Springboro’s debate over introducing creationism into local classrooms will continue.

That’s a great embarrassment for Dayton, but as a blogger we’re delighted. We love writing about school board folly. The story continues:

“I want to allow that discussion to happen,” Board President Kelly Kohls said.“We’re going to leave it on first reading for quite a while.”

We assume that leaving creationism “on first reading” means that it’s going to be an active item for all forthcoming meetings. Kelly Kohls is becoming a favorite around here. In our first post on this topic we gave you this link to the School Board’s website, where one can learn that Kelly is a professional nutritionist. Let’s read on in the Dayton Daily News:

Before leaving it as a discussion item, the board heard more critical comments from parents, teachers and other residents.“None of the teachers have been talked to about this. Please leave it out of the science classroom,” said Sarah Thornbery, a teacher, school libraian and union representative.

Uppity librarian! We continue:

The criticism continued from the previous meeting on May 23. In addition to local opposition, the ACLU of Ohio and Freedom from Religion Foundation have warned the board against making the change.

Kelly doesn’t care. Can you imagine what a creationist nutritionist must be like?“Eat your asparagus and read your Genesis!” Here’s more:

In 2011, Kohls suggested creationism be added as supplemental curriculum in the district, sparking protests at the local level and from the ACLU and the Freedom from Religion Foundation..

By now she’s heard all the arguments against her policy, and nothing has had any effect. She’s impervious to reason. Moving along:

“These policies violate constitutional principles,” Rebecca Markert, staff attorney for the Freedom from Religion Foundation, said in a letter mailed to Springboro Tuesday.“We urge the board to reject them.”

Also Tuesday, an email newsletter from the Warren County Tea Party urged supporters to write letters to the Springboro district supporting the controversial issues policy change.

The Tea Party is very decentralized. Our impression is that they’re mostly about limited government, lower taxes, lower debt, and lower spending; but some of the local organizations have their own pet issues. That’s how people like Christine “I’m not a witch” O’Donnell get nominated. Here’s the last paragraph, and it’s an eye-opener:

“Will you stand up for our children by telling education it is right to teach students that man-made global warming, evolution and many other topics are controversial, and there are at least two sides, and they must question the resources,” the [Tea Party] newsletter said. Kohls also heads the local tea party.

We found another news story about last night’s meeting at the website of TV station WDTN: Springboro parents debate creationism. We’ll give you only a few excerpts about Kelly:

The board president says the purpose of the plan is to get students to think critically about controversial topics, but not everyone who came to Tuesday night’s meeting is behind it. One resident said,“This policy stifles critical thinking.”

[...]

“What we’re looking for in the policy is to create an environment where we can identify and discuss and debate openly, honestly,[both?] sides of controversial issues and the strengths and weaknesses of scientific issues or debates,” said Kelly Kohls, School Board President.

Critical thinking, both sides, strengths and weaknesses — oh yeah, she knows all the standard fuzz phrases. Who’s coaching her — Casey? We get the feeling that we haven’t heard the last of the Springboro School Board.
Doug Wiedeman

Cleveland, OH

#25930 Jul 20, 2013
No Doubt wrote:
<quoted text>
I recall asking Mr. Malone during a recent presentation this past spring to the board regarding PSEO and the state of the high school. When queried about the difference between the amount awarded to a student who pursues college courses outside the high school and one who took the AP courses Mr. Malone offered, he stated he did not know.

That was rather odd in that just a few days earlier he had presented the entire PSEO program to perspective parents and went through in detail the grading system.

As a subtle way of discouraging such folly as taking classes at a local college such as Miami University, he gave the kids who stayed in his High School an extra 15% in grade weighting that aided in their class rankings.

The handout for the Post Secondary Education Option states, just like it did every year,

All letter grades earned for completion of college courses will be assigned the following numerical value and will be used to determine GPA and class rank:
A = 95
B = 85
C = 75
D = 65
F = 59

Did not know?

Maybe Mr. Malone really doesn't recall, he had only been delivering this program message for 12 years.

Who can expect Mr. Malone to know anything about figuring GPA or class rank for the children under his charge?
Positions

Columbus, OH

#25931 Jul 21, 2013
No Doubt wrote:
<quoted text>
No doubt much of this encouragement from parents to provide more than needed elective classes; are for S-U-R-E only pushed so that there will be more Electives on the high school program of studies so that there will be more high school teachers hired into paying those huge Springboro Education Association dues.
No doubt Springboro taxpayers should not have to pick up the tab for these union teachers to be hired to baby-sit in fluff elective classes that are not even needed for high school graduation credit. For S-U-R-E these wealthy, educated parents are United for Irresponsibility in Spending for our children's future.
Are you so narrow minded that you think everything has to do with teachers, SEA, or union crap. As a concerned parent my priorities are solely with the education of my children... The classes they will take, the classes that are offered, and the overall opportunities that they will have that will help them be successful college students and ultimately successful adults.
Try to respond to the actual post rather than going on your for SURE rant. In case you forgot, the original post stated...

"I'm not expecting classes to be made up for teachers to teach, however I do believe a strong set of electives is important for the students to choose from and to take prior to them going off to college. The electives can be where a student finds his strengths. Whether you accept the premise or not, there are students that excel at art and music more so than math and science. Should we ignore their strengths because the school should only focus on reading, writing, and arithmetic?
What about those students that want to take an AP class that the school is offering but only 10 students sign up - should we remove that class due to small class size? If so, what do those students take in place of the AP class? should we not encourage our students to take elective classes just because we don't want to hire the teachers?"
Stay Alert Voters

Piqua, OH

#25932 Jul 21, 2013
All About Money wrote:
<quoted text>
Education in Springboro Schools is all about money and power and who gets to control both. A school house divided cannot provide wholeness for our children's future.
We have a power struggle going on between our children first board members and Malone's union first members; The decisions made during these employment contract negotiations will support our financial victory for our children's first budget; or reverse our school district's money to the control of Malone's "business as usual" forced unionism/indoctrination for
our children's classroom education.
Our children's future can no longer afford the "leave our students behind while putting union first" money grabbing policies of Malone and his Maney-Acts of political persecution of Springboro Parents, who are elected as responsible spenders on our Springboro Schools Board of Education. Springboro homeowners cannot afford investing our money in this huge upcoming renewal levy, IF Ron Malone remains on the ballot as the "insanely popular with the community" has been a high school principal.
Stay Alert Voters

Piqua, OH

#25933 Jul 21, 2013
Positions wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you so narrow minded that you think everything has to do with teachers, SEA, or union crap. As a concerned parent my priorities are solely with the education of my children... The classes they will take, the classes that are offered, and the overall opportunities that they will have that will help them be successful college students and ultimately successful adults.
Try to respond to the actual post rather than going on your for SURE rant. In case you forgot, the original post stated...
"I'm not expecting classes to be made up for teachers to teach, however I do believe a strong set of electives is important for the students to choose from and to take prior to them going off to college. The electives can be where a student finds his strengths. Whether you accept the premise or not, there are students that excel at art and music more so than math and science. Should we ignore their strengths because the school should only focus on reading, writing, and arithmetic?
What about those students that want to take an AP class that the school is offering but only 10 students sign up - should we remove that class due to small class size? If so, what do those students take in place of the AP class? should we not encourage our students to take elective classes just because we don't want to hire the teachers?"
Read My Lips - No More Dough for Malone/Maney status quo.

If there are no better qualified citizens in Springboro to help manage our multi-million dollar school budget, than an insanely popular has been a high school principal and a retired social studies teacher, then Springboro's responsible spenders cannot afford to say yes to Malone/Stuckey leadership that we do not trust that their every decision will be made, as board members, doing what's right for our schools and community.
Stay Alert Voters

Piqua, OH

#25934 Jul 21, 2013
Without A Doubt wrote:
<quoted text>
Parents and teachers have been complaining about malone's inefficiencies on the job for many years. But malone just had some kind of "cult-like" influence as education god for the union masters. malone was very possessive of the students, encouraged their praise and worship which elevated himself as being overwhelmed at what the students were doing for him; but his focus should have been on what educators can do for the student to elevate higher individual achievement.
It isn't unusual for a professional to become so "beloved" of himself in his job, that he forgets it is not "himself" for whom he works. Now that Malone is happily and successfully retired, change in SHS leadership has come and our school districts new philosophy of benefits to our students first.
Without A Doubt:

Malone/Stuckey Team on the November Ballot Equals Failure of Renewal Levy.

No More Dough for Malone/Maney status quo.
questions more questions

Franklin, OH

#25935 Jul 21, 2013
For Real wrote:
<quoted text>
I would think Kelly Kohls would have more to do than sit around on Topix defending her name all day. One thought would be to write the checks for her mortgage and her other various bills would be a start. Perhaps that would avoid another foreclosure and bankruptcy default of over $900,000. It would appear that irresponsible spending and lack of personal discipline would not be an example we would want at the helm of our board.
http://www.daytondailynews.com/news/news/loca...
Ahh the bankruptcy troll is at it again. I noticed this time you did not use the words taxpayers on the hook for 900k as you did in the past. But, you still seem to either have a reading comprehension problem, math problem or both. 900k you claim? No that was their liabilities. They still had assets that offset quite a bit of that 900k.And they took back some of the debt which your own article points out. So your claim of defaulting on 900k is incorrect.

Rather than copy and paste my response to you the last time, I will just post the link to the original response to one of your numerous trolling endeavors on this subject. http://www.topix.com/forum/city/springboro-oh...

You might want to read the followup posts after that one when the sheep of many screen names digressed into words have meanings.
For Sure

Piqua, OH

#25936 Jul 21, 2013
For Real wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.daytondailynews.com/news/news/loca ...

For S-U-R-E the time has now come to just give it a rest on these false accusations of "budget crisis" of our good neighbor and great parent, Kelly Kohls. Perhaps, instead of complaining about
things that are non of your business, you could focus on your own character and try to think of positive things for which YOU can give thanks and praise! Here's how it works! The world isn't especially concerned with the petty things that you are unhappy about, as much as you would like it to be. Most of us "grown-ups" are well aware of this fact. So when you complain about things in Kelly Kohls' life that aren't going your way, you are only annoying those around you, and darkening further your own foul mood. The more you whine and criticize Springboro parent, Kelly Kohls, the smaller and more unpleasant you appear to be.
Take a minute to think on the words of Ralph Waldo Emerson: "People seem not to see that their opinion of the world is also a confession of their character."
Doug Wiedeman

Cleveland, OH

#25937 Jul 21, 2013
Positions wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately they are made up to suit the existing union members rather than to prepare our chidren for the future.

Case in point was a review of curriculum in January of 2012. Mr. Malone was attempting to add a few new classes because he had teachers already under our employ that were being under utilized.

The courses he came up with were a Current Events class as an elective. Another was a Guitar Class as an elective. Fortunately the Guitar Class was booted. The Current Events class, to the shame of the board, was allowed. The premise of the class was to discuss what was in the news.

No mention of reallocating resources to the AP program and the future development of our children, instead the focus was on fun electives to keep kids at the high school wasting time until graduation.

In place of AP classes at the high school another option is available that will pay for your child's college courses while they are still in high school, the PSEO program.

Mr. Malone doesn't like it, but it has many advantages for both children and parents, including a wider variety of courses to choose from at the university level. Your child gets to experience the college program while still under your watchful eye and gets college credit the family will not have to pay for in the future.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Xenia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 28 min Canton 31,478
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 53 min Chuck 19,285
greene county humane society 1 hr The New Cool Warrior 4
Representative Mike Turner is a Pentagon Pimp 1 hr The New Cool Warrior 1
Dennis Gannon trying to cover his past! 19 hr happy camper 2
For readers, not breeders and bottom feeders: 21 hr Fan of Leon The Man 2
No indictment in Ohio Wal-Mart shooting Sun xxxrayted 2
Xenia Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Xenia Jobs

Xenia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Xenia News, Events & Info