Don't you hate liberals?

Don't you hate liberals?

Posted in the Xenia Forum

antihillary

Columbus, OH

#1 Mar 13, 2014
Libs lie and spy and tell us what to eat and force us to buy expensive health insurance. They raise gas prices so we can have a greener environment. They give money to Arab countries and they don't need it. Libs ignore the poor in this country. Libs do not create jobs. Libs love smoking pot. Libs are ruining this country.
Slim Jim

Cincinnati, OH

#2 Mar 13, 2014
antihillary wrote:
Libs lie and spy and tell us what to eat and force us to buy expensive health insurance. They raise gas prices so we can have a greener environment. They give money to Arab countries and they don't need it. Libs ignore the poor in this country. Libs do not create jobs. Libs love smoking pot. Libs are ruining this country.
I think you meant to say Faux News is government run TV, they think they can tell women how to control their sex lives(Abortion etc), keep all money for themselves, and the little people don't deserve a damn thing

Yeah, you rock(NOT!)
CMS

Fairborn, OH

#3 Mar 14, 2014
They are ruining this great nation and we will be like the Roman empire.
Gun Nut

Dayton, OH

#4 Mar 14, 2014
No. Hate is an extreme exciting emotion that should be saved when needed for self-defense and preservation; but it clouds the mind and ruins judgment and ends up bad, e.g., road rage, domestic violence, drunks, drug addicts, shootings, etc. Dislike crimes are now equated with hate, like too many things that hurt people's feeeeelllinnngggsss. Anger, envy, jealousy, disagreement, dislike, disgust, distrust, criticism, doubt and dismissal are not hate...or should not be.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Xenia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr Well Well 20,700
My friends, we and President Tump... Sat The Old Cold Warrior 1
Ladies, here is your romantic chance! Dec 2 Literature Lover 7
Shawn webb Dec 1 Kara 1
"Trump-hating deranged will not change" Dec 1 AmericanWoman 3
621 Upland Cir West Carrollton Nov 30 CobraCommander 4
Hulu is down... Nov 30 Wwefan 1

Xenia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Xenia Mortgages