Huber Heights needs money for SCHOOLS...
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Mark Garagos

West Hartford, CT

#46 Jul 31, 2013
Leon Harrison needs money for shoes.
Taxed enough

Cincinnati, OH

#47 Jul 31, 2013
Not sure who Leon Harrison is...

Vote NO on Issue 4, August 6th, 2013 - Huber Heights, OH
Jesse Marriott

Windsor, CT

#48 Jul 31, 2013
Your upper lib is what you are smelling.
Jesse Marriott

Windsor, CT

#49 Jul 31, 2013
Taxed enough wrote:
Not sure who Leon Harrison is...
Vote NO on Issue 4, August 6th, 2013 - Huber Heights, OH
LEON HARRISON IS A CHILD MOLESTER.
He continues to post on Topix.com to harass his former victims despite being court ordered not to do so by the court.
Taxed enough

Cincinnati, OH

#50 Jul 31, 2013
Jesse Marriott wrote:
<quoted text>
LEON HARRISON IS A CHILD MOLESTER.
He continues to post on Topix.com to harass his former victims despite being court ordered not to do so by the court.
Sweet mother of mercy that's creepy! What a scumbag!
Levi Stoltzfus

Feeding Hills, MA

#51 Aug 1, 2013
Jesse Marriott wrote:
<quoted text>
LEON HARRISON IS A CHILD MOLESTER.
He continues to post on Topix.com to harass his former victims despite being court ordered not to do so by the court.
Is Leon Harrison the man who abused Esther Freeman Schmucker?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Xenia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr I hate taggers 20,108
maternity care new to area 17 hr newbymom 3
Ohio's bitchin' politicians... 18 hr Fan of Leon The Man 1
R.I.P. My 1997 SONY fat-screen TV 19 hr The Duke of Hazard 1
why do white people smell like wet dogs? (Oct '14) Tue THE DOCTOR IS IN 17
Today's Leon Harrison Quotation Tue Leon Harrison 32
"Our ITTs can't compete with their H-1Bs" Aug 30 Leon Harrison 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Xenia Mortgages