Leon Harrison

Englewood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

For us nice polite educated sophisticated civilized white suburbanites, the Internut World Wide Web sites are nothing like crack for blacks! Especially for those of us who do not fuss or cuss, but only discuss, but never express anger or outrage, because we are late middle-aged and still use landlines, not to whine, aka telephones at home...with maybe "ON STAR" when we roam away from home in our cars. Therefore, while at home or away, we do not wonder or worry or pout or shout about what anonymous invisible gutless nutless faceless nameless blameless shameless wannabe hackers and texters and tweeters and make-believe media peoples [joy for mean teenaged boys and little people] "say", much less "discuss", about us. When we are outside, we do not wonder, worry or whine about what may or may not be going on online...at least not enough to fight or commit suicide. Nor do we get mad or bad or sad enough to act tough and try to find our enemies with support of our friends who do it again and again. These mean little creeps do not burn or concern or learn us much because we can stand to be without Internut friends or fans who think that they are smart or in touch. Oh, by the way, I'm gonna check out Disgracebook and the Dayton, Ohio, Topix forum, to see what the hell they have been saying about me today! If they attack, with or without facts, I will fight back! They may be famous flamers and blamers and shamers, but if I get dissed, I will get pissed and respond to this! Damn! This is good enough to copy, paste, print, post and send to my many better editors, fans and friends...again. Will their egos and self-esteems and dreams be shattered, if and when, they and their enemies and friends, finally realize that none of their fun cyber-chatter really matters? After the little jerks have to go to work, their bosses will not let them waste time online, no matter how they pout, shout or whine...that is unless they have a government job, with which they can legally goof off and rob.
masterofconcrete pourers

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

The thing is, LEON, we know you live at 621 Upland Circle in WC, you see! So, that doesn't make you anonymous. You are still nutless and gutless, and it's priceless!
The Old Cold Warrior

Englewood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Oh, no! Is he pissed because he got dissed? Does he give a shit if the nitwits continue or quit? Do these creeps and peeps make him lose sleep? I think not, you see, because it makes no difference to me, tee, hee, hee.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Xenia Discussions

Search the Xenia Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 32 min Old Guy 28,477
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 3 hr lol 31,007
Veterans Day 2013 (Nov '13) 5 hr Janet Harrison 10
Dennis Gannon, repeat felon 5 hr Janet Harrison 1
Why can't we post photos any more? 5 hr Janet Harrison 2
looking for a text buddy (Nov '12) 14 hr julian 39
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 15 hr toomanymistakes 18,494
•••
•••
•••
•••

Xenia Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Xenia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••