The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U...

The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

There are 20301 comments on the Gawker story from Nov 22, 2010, titled The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places. In it, Gawker reports that:

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gawker.

WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#26513 Sep 7, 2014
Chuck wrote:
<quoted text>
Update on Kroger racial assault...
http://www.myfoxmemphis.com/story/26468454/me...
ANIMALS all ANIMALS! They wouldn't do that where I live! They would get the beat down of a lifetime GUARANTEED! COWARDS just like those on here who defend these PUNKS!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#26515 Sep 7, 2014
The honest truth wrote:
HEY "warrior you got the "audacity to tell me I sound like a uneducated man, a lot of blacks never speak uneducated, or very unintelligent like you do punk!!! you have done nothing but disrespected me to the utmost, and if you speak to me like that you can rest assure that you will be spoken back to In the exact same manner, you sincerely get back what you put out, and especially from me, I don't take that ignorant crap from no one, you said "whites" don't commit heinous crimes, just pick up the news paper, or watch the news on any given day you need to take your head out of the sand you fucken moron you, I repeat you "asshole you speak extremely uneducated, I have never heard any race of people speak the way that you do lady and you got the "gall to think that you are intelligent? you are delusional, also you said some retarded BS about me eating buggers, well "sir the very next time that you take a "SHIT" get your self a plate, and put the SHIT on THE plate, then get your self a knife, and a folk, and sit down and eat every bit of it like the animal that you truly are, you old sea hag, words of advice, don't disrespect Lady and your very ignorant ass wont be disrespected, truly intelligent people of "any race" don't speak like you do, like I said get on meds before your "racial hatred" causes you to loose it for good, the mental hospitals are full of race haters like you are, just keep on going like you are going, and you will definitely find out, Hatred Destroys the BODY...known punk you can "kiss my white ass! in 'MACYS WINDOW....DUH.
LMAO! Yes sir master, "I be getting me a knife and a folk" LOL! Can you define "audacity?" LMAO! You are the dumbest booger eater I have ever ran across in my lifetime. I didn't know they could make people as stupid as you. Were you born without a brain boy or do you keep it in your azzz. You talk a lot of crap shyt for brains but you provide no evidence. Go ahead and post on here where a bunch of whites attacked people any people at a grocery store! You opened your big fat booger eating mouth you slack jawed runt now prove it! You are probably a 3 strike loser typing from a prison cell with Bubba hanging all over your fat lips! Now if you ever disrespect me again I will slap the black right off of your azz do you hear me boy, well do you..........
Bently

Carson, CA

#26519 Sep 7, 2014
Yes there are good and bad people in different races. Mike Brown was a bad person, looking for and finding trouble. I feel sorry for the police officer that had to take down this animal and has to live with the nut jobs that are threatening him and his family. Why has Brown's family removed his thug pictures from Facebook? Why don't they want the video shown of him doing a strong arm robbery right before his death? The truth, shall set them free. I saw one video one time of a black Atlanta policeman dragging an old white lady from her car and body slamming her to the asphalt. Once and never saw or heard a thing about it again on TV. Why don't the networks show that over and over again like the video of Rodney King getting his ass beat? And why did they edit out the beginning of the video where Rodney comes out of car and starts swinging at the policemen? Guy was such a wuss, didn't know how to throw a punch. Apparently Mike Brown did know how to throw a punch based on damage done to Wilson's face.
Dumbest lmao

United States

#26522 Sep 7, 2014
The honest truth wrote:
<quoted text>AND you are the dumbest, stupidest, "retard that I ever ran across in my entire life, You are our white Trash, You were Born without a Brain, or a Heart, You fucken "SERPENT" You are the clown who talk a lot of crap, and like a old Sea Hag, You don't no how or when to STFU.Wrong again, I am white you Dam fool, I am simply not a [twisted bigot] like you are Boy, I highly doubt that you are tall, white, and handsome like I am, although "skin color is not an issue for me, you talk a lot of crap just like a old hag, you don't even sound like you could even be a man, you also sound much worste than any "BLACK THUG, asshole you are super unintelligent,known take your fool ass to bed known, you miserable, lonely, unhappy BOY, you go to bed known you hear me boy??? well do You? if you should ever in your miserable life accost me for a fight boy, that would be the worste mistake you ever made in your entire life Boy, I would slap the pissie retard completely off of you BOY, you are only talking this bs behind your computer, but I just no in reality you are simply a "coward, I could tell that by all of your "stupid postings, and by the way you talk and so can every one else...DUH.
I would not be calling anyone dumb on this forum. By judging your grammar and use of punctuation marks it clearly indicates you're a typical banana peeler. You sound as dumb as you type. I wonder what color you are? Just kidding we all know. No need to respond. Do you understand? We'll do you.......
Dumbest lmao

United States

#26523 Sep 7, 2014
The honest truth wrote:
Warrior You are the Biggest "COWARD on this forum, AND no body is Defending Any body, Right is Right, and Wrong is definitely wrong NO matter who does the wrong, But to say all of any race OF folks are bad is jut simply not true, like I said there are good, and bad, folks in all of the races, but of cause you don't want to see that side of the coin, Because you are simply a race Hater, "Especially of "blacks, and I am not racist against anyone, and who ever don't like it then thats their issue, I do my very own thinking, Because I am my "VERY own man, and I really could care less what anybody else think about me, and I dont give a Dam about what any bigot, of any other race chooses to think of me, It is simply not my problem....SMH.
Coward Lmao!
WARRIOR owns you fool. Any intelligent persons can see that you're a mental midget compared to Warrior. You have never answered any questions Warrior has directed to you. The only response is to lash out like a toddler who licked his finger after sticking it into poo!

You're disgusting and a total failure in life except you are a good booger eating. Now stfu, Do you understand? We'll do you.
NAACPEEPEE

White Oak, TX

#26524 Sep 8, 2014
The honest truth wrote:
HEY "warrior you got the "audacity to tell me I sound like a uneducated man, a lot of blacks never speak uneducated, or very unintelligent like you do punk!!! you have done nothing but disrespected me to the utmost, and if you speak to me like that you can rest assure that you will be spoken back to In the exact same manner, you sincerely get back what you put out, and especially from me, I don't take that ignorant crap from no one, you said "whites" don't commit heinous crimes, just pick up the news paper, or watch the news on any given day you need to take your head out of the sand you fucken moron you, I repeat you "asshole you speak extremely uneducated, I have never heard any race of people speak the way that you do lady and you got the "gall to think that you are intelligent? you are delusional, also you said some retarded BS about me eating buggers, well "sir the very next time that you take a "SHIT" get your self a plate, and put the SHIT on THE plate, then get your self a knife, and a folk, and sit down and eat every bit of it like the animal that you truly are, you old sea hag, words of advice, don't disrespect Lady and your very ignorant ass wont be disrespected, truly intelligent people of "any race" don't speak like you do, like I said get on meds before your "racial hatred" causes you to loose it for good, the mental hospitals are full of race haters like you are, just keep on going like you are going, and you will definitely find out, Hatred Destroys the BODY...known punk you can "kiss my white ass! in 'MACYS WINDOW....DUH.
Does anybody know what a Folk is? Is that some code word like , " I ax you question", or " Who bees me diddy?"

Quote, " hatred destroys the body". No dumb A$$ lack of brain cells destroys the body, something you know nothing of. DUH

Since: Jul 14

Location hidden

#26525 Sep 8, 2014
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Great thanks, we are going coyote hunting this weekend.
Did the DNA test results return yet from the Maurry Povich show indicating which one of the 11 men your mother submitted for testing to see who your pappy is?
Lol, you never had a relationship with your black father Warrior it's oblivious. Or any of your black family members. This is way you hate black people. You being black yourself and denying your blackness. No wonder you're mentally damaged.
SharkNews

Schenectady, NY

#26527 Sep 8, 2014
The honest truth wrote:
<quoted text> I AGREE ON THIS ONE, BECAUSE LIKE I HAVE ALWAYS SAID RIGHT, IS RIGHT, AND WRONG, IS WRONG, NO MATTER WHO DOES IT......
But who determines what is right and what is wrong? We do not live in a world of moral absolutes, more like Moral Relatavism.

you say: Stop doing that, it's wrong!!

I say: Sez who?

You say: I say!!

I say: so what?

Nobodys got clean hands

so now and then a community erupts and riots loots and burns. so what? As a Nation we loot and burn other Nations, Wall Street bankers looted our Nation for trillions, where's your outrage and indignation.

o yeah, those are white folks doing those things.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#26531 Sep 8, 2014
The honest truth wrote:
<quoted text>AND you are the dumbest, stupidest, "retard that I ever ran across in my entire life, You are our white Trash, You were Born without a Brain, or a Heart, You fucken "SERPENT" You are the clown who talk a lot of crap, and like a old Sea Hag, You don't no how or when to STFU.Wrong again, I am white you Dam fool, I am simply not a [twisted bigot] like you are Boy, I highly doubt that you are tall, white, and handsome like I am, although "skin color is not an issue for me, you talk a lot of crap just like a old hag, you don't even sound like you could even be a man, you also sound much worste than any "BLACK THUG, asshole you are super unintelligent,known take your fool ass to bed known, you miserable, lonely, unhappy BOY, you go to bed known you hear me boy??? well do You? if you should ever in your miserable life accost me for a fight boy, that would be the worste mistake you ever made in your entire life Boy, I would slap the pissie retard completely off of you BOY, you are only talking this bs behind your computer, but I just no in reality you are simply a "coward, I could tell that by all of your "stupid postings, and by the way you talk and so can every one else...DUH.
LMAO! I am not sure what all that gibberish was but it sure seemed funny!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#26532 Sep 8, 2014
The honest truth wrote:
<quoted text> you are a sick woman, you are the only mental midget here "GIRL and I no that This is you, any "Intelligent "Person, Not "Persons as you put it "you very ignorant English teacher" fuck you little retarded girls, you are a Toddler little sissie, you are "disgusting and a total failure your own self, any time you sit around and write worthless [very ignorant] Garbage the way you do, and you, I truly believe that you, and warrior are the exact retard, you are a good doo doo eater also, you pig" known you stfu you hear me old sea hag? known do you asshole??? like I said, disrespect me, and I do the very same to you likewise, you old sea hag...LOL HAHAHAHAHA....
You sure are one mental midget booger eating angry Mac Daddy! Don't even try and correct somebody on their spelling and punctuation, I need an ebonics ghetto translator to decipher your poor attempt at the English language, you must be mixing your words with African tribal jive talk you learned as a young man whore captive. Now I am only going to tell you this one more time Kunta so listen and listen good, do you hear me? If you ever disrespect me again I will take you to a Kroger store and subject you to 10 times what that white boy went through, do you hear me BOY, well do you!
Chuck

Ronkonkoma, NY

#26534 Sep 8, 2014
NBA owner to sell Atlanta Hawks after racist email emerges of his complaints about too many black cheerleaders and white fans 'being scared away'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-27468...

NBA, Nothing But Africans
Chuck

Ronkonkoma, NY

#26535 Sep 8, 2014
19-year-old Raheem Richardson was charged with aggravated assault and aggravated riot. A 15-year-old was charged with aggravated riot, and acting in concert: to wit aggravated assault. Another 16-year-old was also charged with aggravated riot, and acting in concert: to wit aggravated assault. Also, a 15-year-old and a 17-year-old were also charged with aggravated riot.
This brings the total number of peopled charged in the attack to 11.
http://wreg.com/2014/09/08/suspect-charged-in...
Sick of This

United States

#26536 Sep 8, 2014
Shoulda turned the pyramid into a new jail. Need a new bigger jail in memphis. Stop letting them go. Keep them locked up.

Location hidden

#26537 Sep 8, 2014
WARRIOR wrote:
Sambo and his boyfriend from NJ!
Enjoy!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =2_m7Yi6g3xgXX
That's right Warrior you and the homosexual jokes again. Would why you can't keep a woman ? Still fantasizing about men ?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#26538 Sep 8, 2014
What are you guys doing on a Monday night, banging on the bongos like a chimpanzee! That ain't working, that's the way you do it, money is for nothing and chicks for free!

Location hidden

#26539 Sep 8, 2014
Hey Warrior if someone stops paying on a storage unit it's full of trash you loser
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#26540 Sep 8, 2014
Sambo just sitting on his porch..........

The honest truth

United States

#26541 Sep 8, 2014
The honest truth wrote:
<quoted text> you are a sick woman, you are the only mental midget here "GIRL and I no that This is you, any "Intelligent "Person, Not "Persons as you put it "you very ignorant English teacher" fuck you little retarded girls, you are a Toddler little sissie, you are "disgusting and a total failure your own self, any time you sit around and write worthless [very ignorant] Garbage the way you do, and you, I truly believe that you, and warrior are the exact retard, you are a good doo doo eater also, you pig" known you stfu you hear me old sea hag? known do you asshole??? like I said, disrespect me, and I do the very same to you likewise, you old sea hag...LOL HAHAHAHAHA....
What a pathetic piece of human excrement attacking a woman. No FUC You black groid beast. STFU before I b:)itch slap you and your mother for spreading her nappy brillo pad foul smelling:( pus. You are definitely proof positive that a botched abortion can survive. Now inquiring minds want to know how you survived passing through that crusted yeast infected semen stained repugnant C unt?
The honest truth

United States

#26542 Sep 8, 2014
The honest truth wrote:
What a pathetic piece of human excrement attacking a woman. No FUC You African groid beast. STFU before I b:)itch slap you and your mother for spreading her (N)appy brillo pad foul smelling:( pus. You are definitely proof positive that a botched abortion can survive. Now inquiring minds want to know how you survived passing through that crusted yeast infected semen stained repugnant C unt?

Location hidden

#26544 Sep 9, 2014
WARRIOR wrote:
Sambo just sitting on his porch..........
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =1tqxzWdKKu8XX
How often do you go to the VA for your medication?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Xenia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
"What is our empire really defending?" 17 hr Fan of Leon the Man 3
News Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) Wed Clear up a creek 31,915
Lakewoods Apartments, 980 Wilmington Ave, ( BED... (Oct '12) Wed Sharon 7
Gas up to $2.59! May 23 elmer fudd 1
Gary holt May 23 Tantor 2
Dump The Trump May 23 Dump the Trump 19
FEMA Camps and NWO May 21 The Hack Checker 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Xenia Mortgages