The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U...

The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

There are 20314 comments on the Gawker story from Nov 22, 2010, titled The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places. In it, Gawker reports that:

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gawker.

Since: Jul 14

Location hidden

#26478 Sep 7, 2014
POVERTY, NOT RACE Warrior :-)
Cuck

Ronkonkoma, NY

#26479 Sep 7, 2014
OMTE wrote:
I'm sick of it...
http://www.bing.com/videos/search...
White men it's time to stand up and fight for our people and this country
Fight at Memphis, Tennessee Kroger 9-6-2014

http://showyou.com/v/y-iD246Wk2DT0/fight-at-m...
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#26480 Sep 7, 2014
Obama dropped his brain like you!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#26481 Sep 7, 2014
Cuck wrote:
<quoted text>
Animals, that's not a fight, that was a mob of punk thug cowards attacking a man because of his color!

Sambo can you translate what that girl was saying, I am an educated man so I do not understand jive!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#26483 Sep 7, 2014
You never see white people acting like that! What is wrong with these animals, there is no defending what those punks did. I would love for them to come to my neighborhood, but they won't they are cowards, they need a pack of animals just like them to feel good about their miserable life's!

Location hidden

#26484 Sep 7, 2014
WARRIOR wrote:
You never see white people acting like that! What is wrong with these animals, there is no defending what those punks did. I would love for them to come to my neighborhood, but they won't they are cowards, they need a pack of animals just like them to feel good about their miserable life's!
The World is a big places my brother.
Yvonne

Alamogordo, NM

#26489 Sep 7, 2014
Samuel-6g-Jackson wrote:
<quoted text>
The World is a big places my brother.
"The world is a big PLACES my brother"

WTF is that?
It's an extremely big place for such a very small mind like yours! Be afraid, very afraid.........
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#26491 Sep 7, 2014
The honest truth wrote:
<quoted text> A lot of "Whites act just as bad, say what you want to, you "Ignorant RAT,'WHITES" are no better than anyone else, "especially they are not like the "white trash" like you are, who "sit around every single day spewing "NEUROTOXIC VENOM" because your sad miserable ass have no life at all.DUH....
Prove it shyt for brains! Post one thing like what you have just seen. Come on dig deep on that youtube and try and find a pack of whites acting like animals and attacking people. I can post THOUSANDS of your relatives acting like savages! You are such a small segment of society yet such a large part of everything that is wrong with this country! You should drop to your knees and thank the white man for what you have in this country PUNK! Again, post some white hate like you witnessed your kind perpetrate on that poor white kid. You cowards only attack in a pack, one on one you fold up in the fetal position with your thumb in your mouth crying like a little baby! Bring it PUNK, I am waiting........
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#26496 Sep 7, 2014
The honest truth wrote:
ITS only one very "Itelligent man on this forum, The rest of you are not even "Real Men, because "real men" Don't SIT around "spewing all of this dumb, stupid, worthless, retarded,'NEUROTOXIC VENOM', Thats right, "Real Men don't do this, only the "Sissie types of Men do this type of "BITCH SHIT" Didn't YOU Dudes no? that this is "BITCH SHIT??? Because that is 'absolutely all that it is, "You stupid racist ponks," Face the true Facts, you have no lives, and you surely cant love yourselves, its not even possible!!! You "assholes, who sit around doing this type of 'BITCH SHIT," YES BITCH SHIT'!!!!! I bet you all are a bunch of "mamas boys, except for the "only real man that's on this forum , I can bet you all "childish little acting kids" still live with your mommies, even if you are "60 years old or so, "Anybody who reads you alls sick garbage can also tell "Immediately that you "BOYS are surely not wrapped to Tight, Your posts really sound very "sick, you all sound like a bunch of "very sick" "pathetic "SICK CLOWNS," What are you waiting for??? Run away and join the circus as the true "Clowns that all of you "pathetic animals very truly are, A BUNCH OF LOSERS... LOL LOL LOL.
WOW, shyt for brains, you really let us have it there, I think. It's kind of hard to decipher through all of your babble seeing how I don't speak jive! Obviously you are not a very educated man. Maybe when you were eating your boogers on a stick you accidentally picked your pea brain and ate it by mistake! Whatever your weird problem is you had better get it fixed soon you mental midget. Now I am still waiting for you to post something about a bunch of whites rabidly attacking one human being. You can't do it now can you PUNK!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#26497 Sep 7, 2014
The honest truth wrote:
<quoted text> I HAVE JUST "2 WORDS FOR YOU, "NUTJOB" hahahahahahahah, And everything you just posted to this "very Intelligent "White MAN" goes back to you!!! "Little 'Bitch" one million times plus!!!!!!
Hey shyt for brains you must have been homeschooled by a homeless person! I bet you are just as stupid in person as you are on a computer. I bet your daddy would be real proud of you if you knew who he was! Your mother has it narrowed down to six or seven guys now! PUNK I am still waiting for you to post that video. You are all talk COWARD!

Location hidden

#26499 Sep 7, 2014
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey shyt for brains you must have been homeschooled by a homeless person! I bet you are just as stupid in person as you are on a computer. I bet your daddy would be real proud of you if you knew who he was! Your mother has it narrowed down to six or seven guys now! PUNK I am still waiting for you to post that video. You are all talk COWARD!
How's your relationship with your father ?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#26501 Sep 7, 2014
The honest truth wrote:
HEY "warrior you are simply A "Racist Coward" You are the type of person that would dare not say anything to a persons face like all of the totally "Ignorant venom that you are spewing on these different forums, I read a lot of your Ignorant, worthless, comments, a lot of others did also, even though they don't all respond they just sit back and laugh at your "stupidity, For the record, my family members have many "different races in our employ, and they are very wonderful people, and there are some good, and bad in all of the races, say what you want to, you are simply a "racist bigot" who refuses to see things for the true way that they indeed are, you are simply a "stereotyper "boy, and you call me a "punk "LADY you are the biggest "punk on this forum, you need to SHUT UP!!! YOU TALK IN "RIDDLES, WHAT ARE YOU STUPID OR SOMETHING?????YES!!! YOU ARE, KNOWN STFU ALREADY...
Really shyt for brains? I can barely understand a word you write. I know you don't have a job acting like you do so you are either on welfare or you steal for a living. My money is on both! You opened your big fat mouth about whites acting like blacks in that video yet you have not provided one ounce of proof! You know why, because you can't, your big fat alligator mouth over ran you hummingbird brain! Now shut your pie hole reeeeeeeeeeetard before I come and shut it for you, do you hear me, well do you PUNK!

Location hidden

#26502 Sep 7, 2014
Was your father a criminal Warrior ?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#26503 Sep 7, 2014
Samuel-6g-Jackson wrote:
<quoted text>
How's your relationship with your father ?
Great thanks, we are going coyote hunting this weekend.

Did the DNA test results return yet from the Maurry Povich show indicating which one of the 11 men your mother submitted for testing to see who your pappy is?
OMTE

Moultrie, GA

#26506 Sep 7, 2014
Cuck wrote:
<quoted text>
Fish Food...

We ready...Load up.
OMTE

Moultrie, GA

#26507 Sep 7, 2014
OMTE

Moultrie, GA

#26508 Sep 7, 2014
Solid yeah Im black

United States

#26509 Sep 7, 2014
Most places are nice but if you are looking for a good place to live look for a place with a low population of blacks . Blacks are a the number one people to commit a crime its in there blood
Just look at how these thugs act .
Missouri police search for suspects in brutal beating caught on tape
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/09/06/missouri...
Whites need to stand there ground and kill all disrespectful thugs .
Chuck

Ronkonkoma, NY

#26510 Sep 7, 2014
Cuck wrote:
<quoted text>
Update on Kroger racial assault...

http://www.myfoxmemphis.com/story/26468454/me...
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#26511 Sep 7, 2014
Where is the Rev. Al and Jesse Jackson on these thug punk cowards? What a bunch of hypocrites!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Xenia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gas up to $2.59! 13 hr The New Cool Warrior 2
Anne and Rodney Cossaboon 21 hr Hamize Spiller 1
worst weather forecaster? (Jan '10) 21 hr Dr Drew 49
"What is our empire really defending?" May 26 Fan of Leon the Man 3
News Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) May 25 Clear up a creek 31,915
Lakewoods Apartments, 980 Wilmington Ave, ( BED... (Oct '12) May 25 Sharon 7
Gary holt May 23 Tantor 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Xenia Mortgages