The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U...

The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

There are 20703 comments on the Gawker story from Nov 22, 2010, titled The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places. In it, Gawker reports that:

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gawker.

Jamal S

United States

#26439 Sep 5, 2014
Bjorn Rathraussen wrote:
<quoted text>
It looks like we might have to bring back those days if you boogies can't behave yourselves.
Another White Keyboard Motor Mouth... Step up to the plate B O Yyyyyy. I am Jamal, remember me....
Chuck

Ronkonkoma, NY

#26440 Sep 6, 2014
Springfield Missouri...

http://nydn.us/1rJKlmZ
Bjorn Rathraussen

Bentonville, AR

#26441 Sep 6, 2014
Jamal S wrote:
<quoted text>
Another White Keyboard Motor Mouth... Step up to the plate B O Yyyyyy. I am Jamal, remember me....
How will I recognize you? You people all look the same.
Chuck

Ronkonkoma, NY

#26442 Sep 6, 2014
Chuck wrote:
Degrade and Destroy…

Bjorn Rathraussen

Bentonville, AR

#26443 Sep 6, 2014
Chuck wrote:
<quoted text>
Degrade and Destroy…
From everything we're seeing, it looks like we have a low-level race war in this country that the blacks have declared on the whites. The question is whether we should let a low-level race war drag on for decades, or whether it should be escalated so we can get it over with.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#26444 Sep 6, 2014
Jamal S wrote:
To All you white folks,
Oh pity me you whining little white punks. Where were the tears when my ancestors were killed because white people were to lazy to pick their own cotton. That's right take back your racist country. News Flash it's too late! We are here and we ain't leaving. One day my name will go down in the history books for the days of Black Liberation is upon you bigots. I am Jamal...remember it!
If your name does go down in a book you will never know it because you are to stupid to learn how to read!

“Registered Conservative”

Since: Jul 11

Draketown, GA

#26445 Sep 6, 2014
Are run by democrats?
reciprical

Hartford, CT

#26446 Sep 6, 2014
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>
If your name does go down in a book you will never know it because you are to stupid to learn how to read!
And we wonder what is wrong with the world...

Since: Jul 14

Location hidden

#26448 Sep 6, 2014
Chuck

Ronkonkoma, NY

#26449 Sep 6, 2014
Jamal S wrote:
To All you white folks,
Oh pity me you whining little white punks. Where were the tears when my ancestors were killed because white people were to lazy to pick their own cotton. That's right take back your racist country. News Flash it's too late! We are here and we ain't leaving. One day my name will go down in the history books for the days of Black Liberation is upon you bigots. I am Jamal...remember it!
The media never calls it for what it is, hate crimes by blacks against people who are not black. None of these morons, nor their great grandparents were alive prior to the Emancipation Proclamation. They have no idea what slavery was. All they know is that they will be facing a life poverty because of the poor choices they and their parents made. So, they take it out on groups that have nothing to do with their pridicament. But. the liberal media thinks that whites have a monopoly on racism. And God forbid if someone carries a weapon to defend one self. Remember what happened Bernhard Getz

“Peter hole is a pink twatt”

Since: Aug 14

Mumbai, India

#26450 Sep 6, 2014
Bjorn Rathraussen wrote:
<quoted text>
From everything we're seeing, it looks like we have a low-level race war in this country that the blacks have declared on the whites. The question is whether we should let a low-level race war drag on for decades, or whether it should be escalated so we can get it over with.
Low level race war" pull your head in. some people torture you mentally and then ask you to behave well. Read your own posts back you little kid
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#26451 Sep 6, 2014
Manbrahmos wrote:
<quoted text>
Low level race war" pull your head in. some people torture you mentally and then ask you to behave well. Read your own posts back you little kid
Michael Sam is that you? You better take that jar of Vaseline and get back in that locker room boy!
Chet Booswahnicki

Buffalo, NY

#26452 Sep 6, 2014
Chuck wrote:
<quoted text>
The media never calls it for what it is, hate crimes by blacks against people who are not black. None of these morons, nor their great grandparents were alive prior to the Emancipation Proclamation. They have no idea what slavery was. All they know is that they will be facing a life poverty because of the poor choices they and their parents made. So, they take it out on groups that have nothing to do with their pridicament. But. the liberal media thinks that whites have a monopoly on racism. And God forbid if someone carries a weapon to defend one self. Remember what happened Bernhard Getz
Bernhard Goetz was one of my heros and we had the 22 caliber killer in Buffalo years ago who shot l\ligger punks at random. I used to pray that he didn't get caught.

Location hidden

#26453 Sep 6, 2014
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>
Michael Sam is that you? You better take that jar of Vaseline and get back in that locker room boy!
You still fantasizing.

Location hidden

#26454 Sep 6, 2014
Warrior also has a bloodlust.

Location hidden

#26455 Sep 6, 2014
You still killing Coyotes by the hundreds ?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#26456 Sep 6, 2014
Samuel-6g-Jackson wrote:
<quoted text>
You still fantasizing.
You out this weekend on work release?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#26457 Sep 6, 2014
Coyotes and other things, you blacks still killing blacks by the dozens daily?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#26458 Sep 6, 2014
You people still rioting and looting and burning down your own neighborhoods in Ferguson?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#26459 Sep 6, 2014
You can take the boy out of the Ghetto but you can't take the Ghetto out of the boy!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Xenia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
why do white people smell like wet dogs? (Oct '14) 11 hr GrowUp 54
My friends, we and President Tump... 11 hr GrowUp 2
Ladies, here is your romantic chance! Dec 2 Literature Lover 7
Shawn webb Dec 1 Kara 1
"Trump-hating deranged will not change" Dec 1 AmericanWoman 3
621 Upland Cir West Carrollton Nov 30 CobraCommander 4
Hulu is down... Nov 30 Wwefan 1

Xenia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance