The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,223

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story
tony bennedetto

Fords, NJ

#26071 Aug 14, 2014
Kung Fu Daddy wrote:
If Mike Brown had successfully killed the cop with his own gun you might have heard about it once on the mainstream media.
[THATS] the "wrong attitude" to take, I don't care if its a cop, or a regular citizen, no one has the right to "kill" hurt, or maime anyone [for nothing] for any reason, "unless they are trying to defend their own life, and its wrong, no matter who does it, its still just wrong, very plain, and very simple, "GOD" alone gives life to 'all races" of people, and he is the only one who have the right to take it away, if this cop indeed shot this teenager for nothing, trust me, he will answer to A higher power, my heart and prayers goes out to the teens parents, and his family members.... may the teen rest in peace.....
Kung Fu Daddy

Carson, CA

#26072 Aug 14, 2014
Al Sharpton has found another parade to jump in front of.
kung fu momma

Seattle, WA

#26073 Aug 14, 2014
tony bennedetto wrote:
<quoted text> that's the wrong attitude to take all life is precious........
Has nothing to do with attitude. It's based on fact.
You, however, misunderstood the post.
Kung Fu Daddy

Carson, CA

#26074 Aug 14, 2014
My point is that the media hypes white on black crimes but low key when it's black on white which is the norm.
kung fu momma

Ashburn, VA

#26075 Aug 15, 2014
Kung Fu Daddy wrote:
My point is that the media hypes white on black crimes but low key when it's black on white which is the norm.
Yes! They absolutely do! Your point was spot-on, and I agree!
My point was that the media is so low key about black on white crime, that it is seldom discussed verbally, is usually written about and scrolls quickly by on the bottom of the newscast, while the 'Top Story' begins with some sort of animal discovered in a backyard without enough food and water!
This Missourri crap is sensationalism journalism at its best!
Justice will never be found in looting, stealing, burning down businesses, and destroying the city you live in, and only barbaric minds seek justice this way.
Chuck

Farmingville, NY

#26077 Aug 15, 2014
What is the one thing missing in North Korea that is destroying American cities...

A glimpse of life inside North Korea as you've never seen it.

http://vimeo.com/102051605
Chuck

Brooklyn, NY

#26079 Aug 15, 2014
tony bennedetto wrote:
<quoted text> no body,[cop] or [citizen] should [kill] anyone for nothing its all very, very, wrong, and all who do wrong, no matter who they are, what "race they are, or what "color they are, they will "surely reap" what they have sown,'GOD" made "all races" of people, and [he loves them all] "killing" is wrong period no matter who do it, unless a person is trying to defend her, or his own life. very plain, and very simple, I myself am not a [racist bigot,] but I have vowed if i am ever attacked by a [thug again] or any person, they will suffer "very dire" [consequences] for their actions, and I don't give a dam what [color] they are if any should ever attack me again....
Brown is named suspect in robbery...
http://www.kmov.com/news/just-posted/Brown-is...
Chuck

Farmingville, NY

#26080 Aug 15, 2014
Chuck wrote:
<quoted text>
Brown is named suspect in robbery...
http://www.kmov.com/news/just-posted/Brown-is...
Follow up...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-27259...
Susie Q

Oklahoma City, OK

#26084 Aug 15, 2014
Jame Brown wrote:
One thang bout us l\liggas we be hates evabody aint dat sum sheet!
No. It's really not.
tony bennedetto

Fords, NJ

#26085 Aug 15, 2014
Jame Brown wrote:
Why all us l\liggas so ga dam stoopid an lazy an we be stankin funky too!
its "obvious that no "black person" posted this," it was one of the clown type,[very ignorant] stupid, morons from "any other race but black" grow up you sound like you are in kindergarten, if you have to post [unintelligent bs] stay off this post, such "stupidity"...who nos? it may be a little kid playing around it surely sounds like one...DUH.
tony bennedetto

Fords, NJ

#26086 Aug 15, 2014
Susie Q wrote:
<quoted text>
No. It's really not.
I no you are not {black,} you sound "extremely ignorant" such "stupidity, go back to kindergarten with your "simple minded" shenanigans, stay off of this post if you have to act like a complete idiot, moran ,all of the folks on this post are very "intelligent," and speaking their true opinions...DUH.
tony bennedetto

Fords, NJ

#26087 Aug 15, 2014
Susie Q wrote:
<quoted text>
No. It's really not.
you are just another [very ignorant clown,] very plain, and very simple....such stupidity, "everybody" is "laughing" you need to get a life....DUH
tony bennedetto

Fords, NJ

#26088 Aug 15, 2014
Jame Brown wrote:
One thang bout us l\liggas we be hates evabody aint dat sum sheet!
you sound just like a complete idiot.....
Kung Fu Daddy

Carson, CA

#26089 Aug 15, 2014
No, we're laughing at you Tony. Say, just saw the clip of that big pig Mike Brown robbing and pushing some little old man around. Doesn't look like a "nice guy" to me.
tony bennedetto

Fords, NJ

#26090 Aug 15, 2014
Susie Q wrote:
<quoted text>
No. It's really not.
'pardon me," that post was meant for the [very ignorant james brown clown,] and I no he is not [black,] hes just a clown from another race playing like a little kid, how sick, and retarded that so called james brown idiot acts....
tony bennedetto

Fords, NJ

#26091 Aug 15, 2014
Kung Fu Daddy wrote:
that is wrong...
tony bennedetto

Fords, NJ

#26092 Aug 15, 2014
these threads are supposed to about the [25]most dangerous cities, known? may we get back to it???
buckeye bob

Columbus, OH

#26093 Aug 15, 2014
troy,ohio...drug bust capitol of America.
susie Q

San Jose, CA

#26096 Aug 16, 2014
tony bennedetto wrote:
<quoted text> that is wrong...
It is you who is wrong, Pollyanna!
susie Q

Conway, AR

#26097 Aug 16, 2014
tony bennedetto wrote:
<quoted text> you are just another [very ignorant clown,] very plain, and very simple....such stupidity, "everybody" is "laughing" you need to get a life....DUH
Excuse me? Out of all the stupidity here, I posted 3 simple words...grammatically correct I might add, and you chose THAT post to respond to at least 3 times (unless I've missed another one of your rambling reprimands)!!
Tell ya what...Why don't you put on your rose colored glasses and head on out to the streets of Harlem after midnight, and make sure to share the message you've been delivering here!!
Let us know how that works out for you, ya hear!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Xenia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 3 min Old Guy 31,175
"Is there an ISIS crisis at levy time?" 21 hr Leon Harrison 1
ING is now Yoya, a brand-new investment and ret... Sat Leon Harison 3
This is your lucky Monday! Sat Leon Harison 7
Riverside Police (Sep '11) Sat Do Something 22
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Fri Vic 231
Andy's Dean's "America Now" cancelled! Fri Library Lover 40
•••
•••
Xenia Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••