The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Read more: Gawker 19,839

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Read more
tony bennedetto

Fords, NJ

#25957 Aug 4, 2014
bannedagain3 wrote:
<quoted text> Typing in caps makes you look like an imbecile
YOU ARE [THE IMBECILE] AND A [RETARD,] APPARENTLY YOUR ASS UNDERSTOOD THE 'TYPE CAPPING" VERY, VERY WELL OR YOU WOULD NOT HAVE RESPONDED BACK TO IT DUH, YOUR [CLOWN ASS] SURELY RESPONDED BACK TO IT YOU IDIOT, YOU ARE "STUPID" AND YOU HAVE NOTHING BETTER ELSE TO DO OR TO SAY ,YOU ARE DEFINETELY NOT "INTELLIGENT" THERE IS NOTHING THAT YOU CAN POSSIBLY SAY TO ME,, DID YOU APPLY TO JOIN THE CIRCUS YET? AS A CLOWN? WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? YOU ARE [SUPER IGNORANT] GET A LIFE, AND ANYTHING YOU DONT WANT TO READ, TYPED IN CAPS, OR NOT, SIMPLY PUT YOU DONT HAVE TO READ IT, VERY PLAIN, AND VERY SIMPLE...DUH.
Chuck

Farmingville, NY

#25959 Aug 4, 2014
West Orange, NJ

http://nydn.us/UO5yiE
tony bennedetto

Fords, NJ

#25961 Aug 5, 2014
bannedagain3 wrote:
<quoted text> Fine upstanding citizens all I wonder if the messiah will comment on these 4
they are just [skum worthless thugs,] and they will suffer the [torture] of the dammed, if any [thug] should approach me, I will attack immediately and blast them, I have been attacked by [thugs] before, and I vow to never let it happen ever again, and yes the 'messiah" will definitely comment on them all, they are [horrible animals] lousy, and truly pathetic losers, and I pray and feel deep sorrow for the victims, those useless punks are pathetic.....
tony bennedetto

Fords, NJ

#25963 Aug 5, 2014
bannedagain3 wrote:
<quoted text> Look at eh 100 most dangerous cities The thing they all have in common is black gangs and frigs Rather than facing the issue the politicians are playing the PC card
Check them out ..........
http://www.neighborhoodscout.com/neighborhood...
that is all very true....
tony bennedetto

Fords, NJ

#25965 Aug 7, 2014
bannedagain3 wrote:
<quoted text> Check this link out Abe Lincoln one read a pro slavery book Gee , I wonder if MSN isn't scrapping the bottom of the barrel in it's articles to keep racism alive.
I once read a book that negroes are the most productive people on earth, that doesn't make it true.
http://news.msn.com/us/video...
I read the link, and [blacks] are definitely not at all the most productive on earth, but they certainly do have the most thugs of any other race on earth, and that's really pathetic.......
Chuck

Farmingville, NY

#25966 Aug 7, 2014
tony bennedetto wrote:
<quoted text>I read the link, and [blacks] are definitely not at all the most productive on earth, but they certainly do have the most thugs of any other race on earth, and that's really pathetic.......
Since the dawn of history the Negro has owned the continent of Africa – rich beyond the dream of poet’s fancy, crunching acres of diamonds beneath his bare black feet and yet he never picked one up from the dust until a white man showed to him its glittering light.
His land swarmed with powerful and docile animals, yet he never dreamed a harness, cart, or sled.
A hunter by necessity, he never made an axe, spear, or arrowhead worth preserving beyond the moment of its use. He lived as an ox, content to graze for an hour.
In a land of stone and timber he never sawed a foot of lumber, carved a block, or built a house save of broken sticks and mud.
With league on league of ocean strand and miles of inland seas, for four thousand years he watched their surface ripple under the wind, heard the thunder of the surf on his beach, the howl of the storm over his head, gazed on the dim blue horizon calling him to worlds that lie beyond, and yet he never dreamed a sail.”
Look what they did to Brooklyn once all the Whites left.
Chuck

Brooklyn, NY

#25967 Aug 7, 2014
Chuck

Farmingville, NY

#25970 Aug 7, 2014
tony bennedetto

Fords, NJ

#25971 Aug 7, 2014
Chuck wrote:
<quoted text>
Since the dawn of history the Negro has owned the continent of Africa – rich beyond the dream of poet’s fancy, crunching acres of diamonds beneath his bare black feet and yet he never picked one up from the dust until a white man showed to him its glittering light.
His land swarmed with powerful and docile animals, yet he never dreamed a harness, cart, or sled.
A hunter by necessity, he never made an axe, spear, or arrowhead worth preserving beyond the moment of its use. He lived as an ox, content to graze for an hour.
In a land of stone and timber he never sawed a foot of lumber, carved a block, or built a house save of broken sticks and mud.
With league on league of ocean strand and miles of inland seas, for four thousand years he watched their surface ripple under the wind, heard the thunder of the surf on his beach, the howl of the storm over his head, gazed on the dim blue horizon calling him to worlds that lie beyond, and yet he never dreamed a sail.”
that's true they just did not know any better....
tony bennedetto

Fords, NJ

#25972 Aug 7, 2014
Chuck wrote:
<quoted text>
the black [thugs] and the ones like them definitely destroyed Brooklyn, and many once beautiful cities like them, and that's a [very true fact] and a dam shame.....smh.
tony bennedetto

Fords, NJ

#25976 Aug 8, 2014
Fitus T Bluster wrote:
If you live around them or socialize with them you are going to get it.
that is very true facts.....
tony bennedetto

Fords, NJ

#25977 Aug 8, 2014
bannedagain3 wrote:
<quoted text> The news has no problem identifying a white person suspected of a crime
that is very true facts....
Chuck

Brooklyn, NY

#25978 Aug 9, 2014
Chuck

Farmingville, NY

#25981 Aug 9, 2014
The Bronx...

http://nydn.us/1mx1lXN

Since: Jul 14

Location hidden

#25982 Aug 9, 2014
bannedagain3 wrote:
<quoted text> That kid was destined to be a multiple murder by the time he was 17
The same age as that POS Trayvon Martin The black kid that the blacks whined and cried for years because he was righteously blown away in self defense.
O and the poverty pimps should start a campaign against the racist way black parents or parent bring their kids up to kill whites simply because they are white Chances are when that kid got older he would be supporting dozens of black single parent family Now numerous people will go hungry because Cevenalea killed a future taxpayers He may have been pizzed that his parents could not choose a normal name for him too
San Jose what are you posting about ?

Since: Aug 14

Location hidden

#25983 Aug 9, 2014
The most dangerous city in the US is wherever the Rock decides to go to.

Location hidden

#25984 Aug 9, 2014
Those who will not reason are bigots.

Location hidden

#25985 Aug 9, 2014
Bigotry may be roughly defined as the anger of men who have no opinions.
tony bennedetto

Fords, NJ

#25987 Aug 9, 2014
say what you want even the [black very young kid thugs] know exactly what they are doing, to go to a playground and kill another 9 year old kid, then had the nerve to say he had been [planning on killing] some one for a year, the kid have a [corrupt mind,] and if a [kid black thug], or [a older thug] should attack me ever again, they will suffer the [dire consequences] of their actions, I was attacked buy an older [thug] before, and I vow to never let it happen to me again, [a thug is a thug,] no matter what the age, their parents, and familys did not raise them correctly, regardless to what any one have to say,if the parents did try and seen it was not working, they should have shipped them off to military school or whatever, and if a [thug] is old enough to do the crime, then the [moran] [thug] is surely old enough to do the time.....
tony bennedetto

Fords, NJ

#25989 Aug 9, 2014
Samuel-6g-Jackson wrote:
Those who will not reason are bigots.
GET REAL!!! its impossible to reason with any [thug,] or bunch of [thugs,]you cant reason with a [thug] in no way, didn't you know that??? I have been through that already with a [thug,] duh... that's like trying to send a camel through the eye of a needle, they are all 'very" "ignorant' morans" one day you yourself will find out if you are accosted by a [thug] or [thugs] hopefully you wont have to ever find out, I bet you are the type if it happened to you, you would SHIT in your pants, you cant reason with animals, because that is surely how these [thugs] act, like I said, I vowed that they will never hurt me again.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Xenia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 4 hr Concerned in Boro 31,813
Can we please have a vacation from masturbation? 5 hr reality 2
Today's Leon Harrison Quotation 10 hr Fan of Leon The Man 6
local prostitute caught with senior meals on wh... Sun reality 4
"notice to my public" Sun Fan of Leon The Man 3
I don't read the New Dork Whines. Apr 17 The Hack Checker 1
Do you know Jeanie Estle (Aug '10) Apr 15 recoverdiscover 3
More from around the web

Xenia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]