The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U...

The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

There are 20033 comments on the Gawker story from Nov 22, 2010, titled The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places. In it, Gawker reports that:

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gawker.

Samuel

United States

#25234 May 19, 2014
RumpelShtskkkin wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no job. If you did, it wouldn't be an office job where you can be on your computer. You're too stupid for that kind of job.
Not tethered to a pc hillbilly. Using my smartphone. And your setting tethered to your PC.
Samuel

United States

#25235 May 19, 2014
RumpelShtskkkin wrote:
Yup, you had it deleted, Samuel. I could tell by the timing.
And I even posted it that time without any slurs or swear words in it. Truth must really hurt you, doesn't it?
Hillbilly just repost
RumpelShtskkkin

Sevierville, TN

#25236 May 19, 2014
Getting tired of this libtarded forum that coddles the groid and doesn't let others speak the truth about them.

Plus these pop-ups here are beyond nerve-wracking. My PC doesn't do well with these annoying ads. It acts a lot slower than normal. Done with this mess, for now.
Aryan Barbarian

United States

#25238 May 19, 2014
I don't mind being called a bigot for speaking the truth about black killers, rapist, losers, EBT abusers.
Samuel

Brownsville, TN

#25239 May 19, 2014
http://m.youtube.com/watch... #
Oklahoman Women killed in Wood by insane group.
RumpelShtskkkin

Sevierville, TN

#25240 May 19, 2014
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/ga-m...

Georgia buck caught outside school.....hahahahahaha!!! TNB!
Samuel

United States

#25246 May 19, 2014
https://www.google.com/url...

Light camera action.
Aryan Barbarian

United States

#25251 May 19, 2014
truth hurts wrote:
<quoted text> you also will die suddenly of a massive heart attack mr.naawp. its been a proven factor that hate, and anger, destroys all of the vital organs in the body, keep this charade up and you also will be out in the cemetary very, very, soon.RIP.
Spoken by a true Mandingo Voodoo Queen.
RumpelShtskkkin

Sevierville, TN

#25260 May 19, 2014
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Rumpel this idiot he, she, or it is the same person who is impersonating Samuel. He, she or it is not to be confused with the real Sambo the big ole dumbo from Memphis.
What is too funny is Sambo the original dumbo is sitting back and taking credit for this imposter.
To the imposter if you're going to imitate the original Sambo the big ole dumbo try acting like a bigger idiot if that's possible. Now go imitate Tracey, Samuel, or perhaps imitate me if thatís gives you validity to your miserable meek existence defending low life ape hangers, filth, murderers, rapists, and pants on the ground thugs, shall I continue?
Now perhaps you need to run along and kiss your KNEEGLETS and see them off to daycare on the hard working taxpayer's dime. Perhaps you are a kneeger yourself is why you able to post on here day after day during working hours. Do you understand? Well do you Mandingo Queen.
Tracey was right why are you here? Hypocrite kneeger sympathizer & lover!
One thing is for sure, I will always be white & right; you will always be a blue gum hamburger flipping broom pushing EBT Kneeger loser. Let me know how many chuckles your co-workers got out this post...
It takes on many usernames, but sounds like a real dipsh!t female. You know like "the mall is open, but nobody's shopping", type of screwball.

Oh man, I have been reading some crazy TNB with the bucks and sows this week. One was caught pulling his pud at an elementary school. Another buck killed two coal burners on Mother's Day. A sheboon faked her own kidnapping. All kinds of crazy stuff with these stupid kneegars.
Samuel

United States

#25264 May 19, 2014
billy martinez wrote:
<quoted text> mr. Samuel what I cant understand is why do you stay on this post arguing with a bunch of loser fruitcakes??? cant you see they are all fruit cakes,why do you keep wasting your precious, energy, and time on these clowns, cant you see they cant comprehend any thing, and they are never going to change? don't you know you are dealing with truely very unhappy people? my brothers and I are reading this bigoted post known and we would like to advise you to never visit this forum again, let them find some where, or some body else, to feed off of, we would never post any thing to these types of ignorant people.in our circle of all different races of friends the people we deal with are all very intelligent with good jobs and are nothing like these people that you are dealing with.get off of here known, you don't have to subject your self to this very ignorant very worthless bs. peace buddy.
Your opinion is noted.
Samuel

Brownsville, TN

#25272 May 20, 2014
Whites are 6 times as likely to be murdered by another white person as by a black person; and overall,the percentage of white Americans who will be murdered by a black offender in a given year is only 2/10,000ths of 1 percent†0.0002.
Samuel

Brownsville, TN

#25273 May 20, 2014

Hispanics + Hispanics =
FBI Crime data
roxy

Delano, CA

#25296 May 20, 2014
Kooooo
Samuel

Brownsville, TN

#25303 May 20, 2014
http://www.timwise.org/2013/08/race-crime-and...
Aryan the Great wrote:
<quoted text>
Provide your link. You're good at posting other links. Glad to see you back, the original "Sambo the big old Dumbo". By the way how come you're taking credit for the other imposter Sambo the Dumbo?
I should just resort to name calling and manipulation like yourself. Or post uder a dozen or so different names. Or impersonate different posters long removed.Here's the component article read it at your leisure.
Samuel

United States

#25309 May 20, 2014
RumpelShtskkkin

Sevierville, TN

#25310 May 20, 2014
Zoro

Oklahoma City, OK

#25312 May 20, 2014
HEY SAMBO wrote:
<quoted text>
Your moniker is truth? That being the case how many kneegers you have in your white family?
WHAT MAKES ME A TRASHIE BIGOT? NOT MY WORDS BUT(T) PIRATE.....

Was this you Mr.Samuel? You bees 1 sic mudafkr Sambo.
Samuel

Brownsville, TN

#25318 May 20, 2014

Black History according to racist.
Waco

Rison, AR

#25319 May 21, 2014
Hey to all my sweet buckaroos come on down to my Houston Ranch for some bare back ridding. Then we can all sit around the camp fire and chew on some fresh beef jerky. Cowboy Samuel keep your spirit up boy, I know for a fact black boys have big wieners, but not as big as my Texas one eye bull named FumanChew. I know you black boys kinda scared coming down here to my Texas ranch can't say I blames you boys. I just want you black pumpkins to know not all white cowboys are racist like them boys down in Jasper. I guess it's time to saddle up boys. Ya be good, you hear.
Samuel

United States

#25321 May 21, 2014
I won't insult your intelligence by suggesting that you really believe what you just said.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Xenia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 2 hr Scarry 31,856
Norris Lake (Apr '11) 7 hr KATBLUE 42
"Conni Post didn't mention Muslim countries" 21 hr Leon Harrison 1
How do you make advocates and activists go away? Mon Tantor 2
How can we ridicule Trump as a fool? Sun Leon Harrison 2
I used to be a real writer instead of an Intern... Jun 25 Leon Harrison 2
"Mother Earth is scoffin' when you bury an expe... Jun 25 Leon Harrison 2
More from around the web

Xenia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Xenia Mortgages