The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments
18,401 - 18,420 of 18,588 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
RumpelShtskkkin

Sevierville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2014

Judged:

Fitus T Bluster wrote:
<quoted text> Blacks never do any ''Bizarre'' crimes.
Sure they do:

http://worth-reading-blog.blogspot.com/2010/0...
Samuel

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2014

Judged:

whinersrus wrote:
<quoted text> Tell that to the bad behaving spooks up North in cites like Detoilet and Chimpcongo Deys be burnin kneegers alive and sheet jus fot da fun of it. Blacks killing blacks in the most hideous ways possible
Check out tire necklace Now that is a nog invention brought to you by Haitians and Ape ficans Something y'all can be proud of. Proud African Heritage and all
I saw this one on a rerun.
Samuel

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2014

Judged:

https://www.google.com/url...

Oscar nominated Movie Django.
Very telling and powerful scene.
RumpelShtskkkin

Sevierville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2014

Judged:

You have to sleep, sometime, Samuel. You can't keep deleting my comments all the time. I have that one saved. It made you look like a fool, now didn't it? That's why you keep reporting it, and having it removed.
RumpelShtskkkin

Sevierville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2014

Judged:

really the facts wrote:
<quoted text> rumpelshtshtskkin you are very soon going to die" of a massive heart attack, you and all the black, and white, ones who are like you, that hate that you are carrying around is going to kill you really soon, you can trust me on this, I already know many people who it have happened to, and you are welcome to spew all that hared my way if you would like I can tell by your posts you are starting to die already sir...
STFU, stupid! You said that you weren't going to post here again and yet you still do. LEAVE! We don't want you here.
RumpelShtskkkin

Sevierville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2014

Judged:

http://www.whio.com/videos/news/a-grandmother...

Grandmother brutally attacked by black thug inside Wal-Mart.
Samuel

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2014

Judged:

RumpelShtskkkin wrote:
You have to sleep, sometime, Samuel. You can't keep deleting my comments all the time. I have that one saved. It made you look like a fool, now didn't it? That's why you keep reporting it, and having it removed.
No idea what you talking about you narcissistic Racist Bigot. Your slowly losing your mind.
RumpelShtskkkin

Sevierville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2014

Killer buck killed 2 white women in Louisiana on Mother's Day:

http://www.ksla.com/story/25542902/suspect-in...
Samuel

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2014

Judged:

You chasing your tail Narcissistic racist bigot Hillbilly. I have people delete from Topix not post.
You have to mach entertainment value I would never delete any of your post. I'm at work and sharing your post with coworkers.
RumpelShtskkkin

Sevierville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2014

Judged:

Samuel wrote:
You chasing your tail Narcissistic racist bigot Hillbilly. I have people delete from Topix not post.
You have to mach entertainment value I would never delete any of your post. I'm at work and sharing your post with coworkers.
You have no job. If you did, it wouldn't be an office job where you can be on your computer. You're too stupid for that kind of job.
RumpelShtskkkin

Sevierville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2014

Yup, you had it deleted, Samuel. I could tell by the timing.

And I even posted it that time without any slurs or swear words in it. Truth must really hurt you, doesn't it?
Samuel

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2014

Judged:

RumpelShtskkkin wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no job. If you did, it wouldn't be an office job where you can be on your computer. You're too stupid for that kind of job.
Not tethered to a pc hillbilly. Using my smartphone. And your setting tethered to your PC.
Samuel

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2014

Judged:

RumpelShtskkkin wrote:
Yup, you had it deleted, Samuel. I could tell by the timing.
And I even posted it that time without any slurs or swear words in it. Truth must really hurt you, doesn't it?
Hillbilly just repost
RumpelShtskkkin

Sevierville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2014

Getting tired of this libtarded forum that coddles the groid and doesn't let others speak the truth about them.

Plus these pop-ups here are beyond nerve-wracking. My PC doesn't do well with these annoying ads. It acts a lot slower than normal. Done with this mess, for now.
Aryan Barbarian

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2014

Judged:

I don't mind being called a bigot for speaking the truth about black killers, rapist, losers, EBT abusers.
Samuel

Brownsville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2014

Judged:

http://m.youtube.com/watch... #
Oklahoman Women killed in Wood by insane group.
RumpelShtskkkin

Sevierville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2014

Judged:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/ga-m...

Georgia buck caught outside school.....hahahahahaha!!! TNB!
Samuel

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2014

Judged:

https://www.google.com/url...

Light camera action.
Aryan Barbarian

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2014

Judged:

truth hurts wrote:
<quoted text> you also will die suddenly of a massive heart attack mr.naawp. its been a proven factor that hate, and anger, destroys all of the vital organs in the body, keep this charade up and you also will be out in the cemetary very, very, soon.RIP.
Spoken by a true Mandingo Voodoo Queen.
RumpelShtskkkin

Sevierville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2014

Judged:

Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Rumpel this idiot he, she, or it is the same person who is impersonating Samuel. He, she or it is not to be confused with the real Sambo the big ole dumbo from Memphis.
What is too funny is Sambo the original dumbo is sitting back and taking credit for this imposter.
To the imposter if you're going to imitate the original Sambo the big ole dumbo try acting like a bigger idiot if that's possible. Now go imitate Tracey, Samuel, or perhaps imitate me if thatís gives you validity to your miserable meek existence defending low life ape hangers, filth, murderers, rapists, and pants on the ground thugs, shall I continue?
Now perhaps you need to run along and kiss your KNEEGLETS and see them off to daycare on the hard working taxpayer's dime. Perhaps you are a kneeger yourself is why you able to post on here day after day during working hours. Do you understand? Well do you Mandingo Queen.
Tracey was right why are you here? Hypocrite kneeger sympathizer & lover!
One thing is for sure, I will always be white & right; you will always be a blue gum hamburger flipping broom pushing EBT Kneeger loser. Let me know how many chuckles your co-workers got out this post...
It takes on many usernames, but sounds like a real dipsh!t female. You know like "the mall is open, but nobody's shopping", type of screwball.

Oh man, I have been reading some crazy TNB with the bucks and sows this week. One was caught pulling his pud at an elementary school. Another buck killed two coal burners on Mother's Day. A sheboon faked her own kidnapping. All kinds of crazy stuff with these stupid kneegars.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Xenia Discussions

Search the Xenia Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 58 min They cannot kill a Spook 29,372
Kettering manufacturer wins $280K on aircraft p... 2 hr Defense Nut 1
Mayor Whaley: Immigrant children a humanitarian... 2 hr Leon Harison 1
Wright Patterson Air Force Base 3 hr The Hack Checker 1
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 3 hr Overexpost 31,137
poor dogs 12 hr Zornes 7
Andy's Dean's "America Now" cancelled! 17 hr The Hack Checker 4
•••
•••
•••
•••

Xenia Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Xenia People Search