The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U...

The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

There are 20707 comments on the Gawker story from Nov 22, 2010, titled The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places. In it, Gawker reports that:

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gawker.

Samuel

Brownsville, TN

#25162 May 18, 2014
Fitus T Bluster wrote:
<quoted text> What`s derogatory about it? does the truth hurt that bad?
Segregation from the very poor white and black is the norm I hate to say. Memphis is the 3rd most segregated city in the United States.

This plays a factor in pricing of housing.But more so than that school systems play a even bigger part in home prices.

Big investors understand all these factors. Detroit investors are buying up all the best land for pennies on the dollar. Green is the only thing that matters in investment.
RumpelShtskkkin

Johnson City, TN

#25164 May 18, 2014
Another elderly woman murdered by black male. Anna Eblen (89) was stabbed to death by 58 year old Willie L. Dumas. Of course they won't show you the picture of her murderer, but he is indeed a black male

http://www.dispatch.com/content/stories/local...
Samuel

Brownsville, TN

#25166 May 18, 2014
TRACEY BENNEDETTO wrote:
<quoted text>
OK MR. SAMUEL,
It is evident that you're not capable of providing a logical response. For instance, I could care less how you post, where you post from. I have no problems with your spelling or grammar. I have a problem when you pretend to be a bumbling idiot and now you appeared to be an English Scholar compared to all your previous post. If you like, I can go back and copy and paste some of your post, but I think you know exactly what I'm referring too, don't you Mr. Samuel?
As far as your race, I could care less. My issues with you is that you try to incite racial tension on this forum and along with other posters. You try to justify bad behavior in the black race on events that occurred 300 years ago. How many more hundreds of years are you and other blacks are going to continue this line of excuses? Funny how you and other bigots ( color has no boundaries when it comes to bigotry!) that you failed to lash out at Rival African Tribal Leaders for selling slaves to the Europeans. Talk about black hypocrisy.
IN regards to the bible do you think it is appropriate to use the bible on this filthy forum? Instead of quoting scriptures pick up the book and read it. If you're truly a believer you would stop this line of nonsense. However, I don't think this will be the last time we hear from you. Have a good day, I have more pressing things at hand than debating with a trifling child....
It's very ironic how you've chosen me out of such a long group of posters. Focusing on my blackness or my whiteness. My grammar my use of Biblical truth. I've been posting here for over a year your a new poster. When you get a understanding of what you would like to say to me post it.
Samuel

Brownsville, TN

#25167 May 18, 2014
As you grow older, you'll see white men cheat black men every day of your life, but let me tell you something and don't you forget it - whenever a white man does that to a black man, no matter who he is, how rich he is, or how fine a family he comes from, he is trash.

Harper Lee
RumpelShtskkkin

Johnson City, TN

#25168 May 18, 2014
Samuel wrote:
As you grow older, you'll see white men cheat black men every day of your life, but let me tell you something and don't you forget it - whenever a white man does that to a black man, no matter who he is, how rich he is, or how fine a family he comes from, he is trash.
Harper Lee
Hmmm, let's see. Well, Harper Lee is now 88 years old. Still alive. Lets just hope she won't be the next white elderly attack (from a black man), or she just might end up looking like a [email protected] fool to all those white men she's been verbally bashing all these years.
Samuel

Brownsville, TN

#25170 May 18, 2014
WARRIOR in da house wrote:
<quoted text>
Sambo I think she is telling you to stfu you dumb kneeger. What part of that you don't comprehend. You can try to report me and ban me all day long. Im not going anywhere kneeger. Now start posting under your real names? LMAO bet you can't.....
Lol are you crazy or just stupid Carolina Hillbilly ? Bob's Mobile Park is a long way from New Mexico.

Hey maybe the real Warrior will walk down to the library and post few words.

Carolina Hillbilly you should know I didn't have the original AB or Warrior removed.
RumpelShtskkkin

Johnson City, TN

#25174 May 18, 2014
tracy bennedetto wrote:
trust me, I never try to put any one down for their grammar, but the mammy samboy sissie writes black ghetto street talk and its hard to read that ignorant garbage, he have this kind of ignorant garbage all over this forum and yes he is psychotic,also I seriously doubt that he is a white person, hes just a very sick asshole with nothing else to do and hes just trying to be funny, but the joke is on you clown I know everyone is laughing at all your very stupid posts, lol.
You posted this the other day...

>>>>>>>tr acey you are completely right, and I wont visit this forum again, its just that I read some cruel things that were written, and i thought I could help, but I now see there is nothing that I can do, as I said. thank you for setting me straight" because you are right, I will stay off of this forum, also, you speak, very intelligently, and very fair, and very truthfully.thank you.

Why are you still here? You said you weren't going to visit this forum again, but you're still here. Even though you use different usernames, we all know it's the same stupid troll. You said you were going to stay off the forum. Now do so. Don't log on as a different name and say anything back, because we all know who you are. You're the same loser with the lousy punctuation. You said yourself that you didn't want to be here. Now go. Vanish troll! Disappear!
TRACEY BENNEDETTO

United States

#25181 May 19, 2014
tracy bennedetto wrote:
remember the imposter tracey bennedetto who is listed in ga. she or he. is the imposter who is using my white birth name, she could be a woman, or a man, but that's dead wrong for him, or her, to use my name like that to harass others, and yes i am furious, if I could see this man, or woman, I would spit in their face, strictly cowards do this type of stuff, I reside in new jersey in a fine white neighborhood,.its highly unlikely that some one would show up on this forum using my same name almost as soon as I started posting, the imposter is a psycho and I will report him or her to the moderator.
LMAO you figured it out, congrats. This is better than Fantasy Island Tattoo! Now can yell out, "The Plane, The Plane" :)
RumpelShtskkkin

Johnson City, TN

#25183 May 19, 2014
TRACEY BENNEDETTO wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO you figured it out, congrats. This is better than Fantasy Island Tattoo! Now can yell out, "The Plane, The Plane" :)
I had once mentioned before that Samuel was also the troll that keeps writing with the run-on sentences. That's when he went absolutely batsh!t and started telling me off. And I thought it was true, but then I saw him and the run-on sentence queen posting seconds apart from each other, and then concluded that they were indeed two separate posters. But you never know; he/she/it might have had its stupid posts written on its computer and did the old copy/paste thing, trying to make it look as though they're not the same poster.

See, I can't do that. I have not mastered how to change my city. Even if I post with on an old AOL browser, it doesn't come up saying: AOL. It still comes up with my home city.
Samuel

Norcross, GA

#25184 May 19, 2014
There is beauty in truth even if its painful. Those who lie twist life so that it looks tasty to the lazy brilliant to the ignorant and powerful to the weak.

Morning Tennessee Hillbilly your a new poster so you may not known.
RumpelShtskkkin

Johnson City, TN

#25185 May 19, 2014
Samuel wrote:
There is beauty in truth even if its painful. Those who lie twist life so that it looks tasty to the lazy brilliant to the ignorant and powerful to the weak.
Morning Tennessee Hillbilly your a new poster so you may not known.
May not have known what? That you and the run-on queen are the same poster?

Besides, you look like an absolute joke to everybody here, calling me "hillbilly" when we both obviously reside in the same state.:p
Samuel

Arlington, TN

#25190 May 19, 2014
RumpelShtskkkin wrote:
<quoted text>
May not have known what? That you and the run-on queen are the same poster?
Besides, you look like an absolute joke to everybody here, calling me "hillbilly" when we both obviously reside in the same state.:p
Back Woods Hillbilly , your on the opposite side of history and the state. Your problems with black people and women make us complaint opposite.
Samuel

Norcross, GA

#25191 May 19, 2014
RumpelShtskkkin

Johnson City, TN

#25193 May 19, 2014
Samuel wrote:
<quoted text>
Back Woods Hillbilly , your on the opposite side of history and the state. Your problems with black people and women make us complaint opposite.
Oh shut up, you stupid schvartze! And take your alter ego (the run-on sentence queen) and go smoke some crack and brew up some more jenkem for you and your homies.
RumpelShtskkkin

Johnson City, TN

#25196 May 19, 2014
Samuel wrote:
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/jo liet-murders-update-suspects-h ad-sex-on-top-of-corpses-repor t-says/
Chicago area White crime
Good, well at least those sick cannibalistic teenagers disposed of some future black jailbirds and no-good baby daddies to ba$tard turdlers. And now they'll rot in jail too, for being so disgusting. I bet those teen white devils all grew up with single moms, and no daddies. Single motherhood is a bad habit that negro women have been doing for years, and now the white women are catching up to them. Children that grow up without two parents have too much time on their hands, which gets them into trouble. Idle hands are the devil's workshop.
Samuel

Norcross, GA

#25197 May 19, 2014
RumpelShtskkkin wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh shut up, you stupid schvartze! And take your alter ego (the run-on sentence queen) and go smoke some crack and brew up some more jenkem for you and your homies.
That's right Hillbilly go back to what you no best. You're on the wrong side of history Racist Bigot.
Your skin is very thin Hillbilly.Now walk on down to the community center and work off all that aggressive energy.
Samuel

Norcross, GA

#25198 May 19, 2014
whinersrus wrote:
<quoted text> I have to give you this one ,Sambo ... very disgusting. For every white act of depravity there are dozens committed by pavement apes
You retarded Racist Bigot crazy is crazy. A criminal is criminal. Bad behavior is bad behavior black white green yellow didn't make any difference.
RumpelShtskkkin

Johnson City, TN

#25199 May 19, 2014
whinersrus wrote:
<quoted text> " aspiring rapper is a euphemism for kneeger thug. TNB at its best
http://news.msn.com/crime-justice/aspiring-ra...
My boy din do nuffins. He be a good boy. He's an aspiring rapper! We be looking for answers and sheeeit!

It's always the same thing with these colored women and their useless spawn. And they all say the same bu!!shit too.

Yes, all kneegar thugs are aspiring cRappers, and all of their mammies use their dead kids as an excuse to bank on the negro lotto.
RumpelShtskkkin

Johnson City, TN

#25200 May 19, 2014
Samuel wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right Hillbilly go back to what you no best. You're on the wrong side of history Racist Bigot.
Your skin is very thin Hillbilly.Now walk on down to the community center and work off all that aggressive energy.
>>>>>>go back to what you no best.

WRONG! It's,"go back to what you KNOW best".

Now how can you and your homies take over the world and run whites out of extinction when you can't even get the simple basics correct?
Samuel

Norcross, GA

#25202 May 19, 2014
RumpelShtskkkin wrote:
<quoted text>
>>>>>>go back to what you no best.
WRONG! It's,"go back to what you KNOW best".
Now how can you and your homies take over the world and run whites out of extinction when you can't even get the simple basics correct?
Seriously I never thought Racist Bigots care so much for grammar.

Hillbilly the war is over the South lost.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Xenia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Abortion Nuts, GO AWAY!!! 9 hr Net Nut 3
(.R ox y Bulk!!) ku*sh !! 11 hr Dayton deal 1
News Three indicted in assault, rape that left victi... Wed MookyBlaylock 1
"Trump-hating deranged will not change" Wed MookyBlaylock 5
Will CBS cancel "Madame Secretary" now? Wed Fan of Leon The Man 1
Donald Trump NEVER gave a blank check to a cont... Wed Fan of Leon The Man 1
My friends, we and President Tump... Wed The Old Cold Warrior 3

Xenia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance