The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U...

The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

There are 20505 comments on the Gawker story from Nov 22, 2010, titled The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places. In it, Gawker reports that:

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gawker.

Since: Nov 11

Grand Blanc, MI

#25016 May 16, 2014
whinersrus wrote:
<quoted text> Very True. Forced integration has only led to self segregation
People have a natural tendency to self segregate into like groups Integration was a bad idea that's time has long since passed. How many times does a bad idea have to fail before the libtards realize it was wrong from its inception
Integration has destroyed our schools dumbed down our children and greatly increased criminal activity. Last, but not least ,it has given the I\iIiggers a false sense of accomplishment when they have accomplished nothing but give us ghetto gangs and ghetto dwellers
What don't you dumb devils understand about the fact that you don't have the right to treat people like crap based solely on skin color? Or that your historical racism caused this mess? This asinine stupidity is why America will never heal. Too much institutionalized racism. On the part of both black and white.
palmerston

Long Beach, CA

#25021 May 16, 2014
Fitus T Bluster wrote:
The war started by MARX and ENGELS over 150 years ago advances... And is picking up steam.
but we shaped Marx at the Brit. Museum in a Hegelian Dialectic and impotant way to divide and weaken Europe, which then was a cause of future wars. Now we promote dysgenic fertility,(smart people don't have as many children), in the world as a longer term policy to more easily maintain our rule.
Aryan Barbarian

United States

#25022 May 16, 2014
Samuel wrote:
Tennessee Hillbilly had a personal experience that scared him emotionally. He can't deal with reality.His a hillbilly low class loser. Dealing with women is a struggle for the hillbilly as well.His comment about 13 in personality is tell about his own inadequacies and or short comings.
To Sambo the blue gum dumbo, Kallark, and to other black sympathizers that denied the truth

The Truth:

1-Most black men choose Whoooores 7:48
2-Most black men chooses welfare queen over college educated women 8:10
3-Black men having children with strippers and hood rats. 8:32
4-This cycle of ignorance needs to stop 8:35
5-Black men need to take accountability 9:50

6-We are the only race of people that don't have STANDARDS due to the fact that 70 percent of children are raised by single hood rats mothers. 9:55

NOT MY WORDS.

THANK YOU TERRY SWOOPE A BLACK MAN THAT FINALLY SPEAKS THE TRUTH. THE ONLY HOPE FOR THE BLACK RACE IS PEOPLE LIKE TERRY TO STEP UP TO THE PLATE AND SPEAK THE TRUTH. GAMING THE SYSTEM WILL NEVER ADVANCE THE BLACK RACE. CALL ME A RACIST FOR SPEAKING THE TRUTH NOW HEAR IT FROM A BLACK MAN WHO HAS THE GUTS AND INTEGRITY FOR MAKING A STAND.

Grand Blanc, MI

#25023 May 16, 2014
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
To Sambo the blue gum dumbo, Kallark, and to other black sympathizers that denied the truth
The Truth:
6-We are the only race of people that don't have STANDARDS due to the fact that 70 percent of children are raised by single hood rats mothers. 9:55
NOT MY WORDS.
THANK YOU TERRY SWOOPE A BLACK MAN THAT FINALLY SPEAKS THE TRUTH. THE ONLY HOPE FOR THE BLACK RACE IS PEOPLE LIKE TERRY TO STEP UP TO THE PLATE AND SPEAK THE TRUTH. GAMING THE SYSTEM WILL NEVER ADVANCE THE BLACK RACE. CALL ME A RACIST FOR SPEAKING THE TRUTH NOW HEAR IT FROM A BLACK MAN WHO HAS THE GUTS AND INTEGRITY FOR MAKING A STAND.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =cHebSD2wPS4XX
Congratulations for posting this! I can tell by the fact that you posted in all capital letters that you really feel you've accomplished something lol. I can name plenty of black men (including myself) who have said the same thing. Larry Elder and YouTuber Tommy Sotomayor are two great examples of fearless black men. They should be enough to justify your racism and prejudice. You feel like because a black man says it, it excuses your virulent hatred for blacks. Well it doesn't! Those black men say it out of real concern and a genuine desire to help their people. You use these black men to justify why you feel entitled to stereotype and villainize all black men. All of you racist bas-turds don't care. Your rhetoric on Topix proves that day in and day out. So cut the crap. Nice try though.
Hugog

Long Beach, CA

#25024 May 16, 2014
My takes on it is it's primarily the economy. Globalization, the new colonialism, has wiped out the middle class jobs. So how's a black man without a middle class job supposed to get with a black college edumacated woman. What's needed is more 3rd world mass immigration to continue the joy - joy.
Hugog

Long Beach, CA

#25026 May 16, 2014
Buck Rohde wrote:
<quoted text>
My fathers ancestors were from Baden in SW Germany that borders France and Switzerland.
I hear it is muslims and turks that are migrating to Germany and Sweden and they are trying to run things there. I don't understand why the citizens tolerate those people.
It's a globalist tactic called surrogate colonialism, and part of the joy - joy program.
Aryan Barbarian

United States

#25027 May 16, 2014
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Congratulations for posting this! I can tell by the fact that you posted in all capital letters that you really feel you've accomplished something lol. I can name plenty of black men (including myself) who have said the same thing. Larry Elder and YouTuber Tommy Sotomayor are two great examples of fearless black men. They should be enough to justify your racism and prejudice. You feel like because a black man says it, it excuses your virulent hatred for blacks. Well it doesn't! Those black men say it out of real concern and a genuine desire to help their people. You use these black men to justify why you feel entitled to stereotype and villainize all black men. All of you racist bas-turds don't care. Your rhetoric on Topix proves that day in and day out. So cut the crap. Nice try though.
On the contrary my friend,

We (all races) are affected by the social ills and breakdown in the black community. I have posted black hypocrisy, crime, and the black agenda to game the system of entitlements and strong arming cooperations. When doing so, I am called a racist as in the above post. I told you in the past that Toyota was considering Pine Bluff, Arkansas( 95 percent blacks) as a potential plant. Upon further considerations they Toyota stated that it was counterproductive to build a plant there. Why you asked, off the record a representative stated that due to the popular trend of filing EEOC suits, ie my words "Game the System" was not in the best interest of Toyota. Who do you blame Whites, Toyota or the blacks?

"virulent hatred for blacks."

Those are strong words Kallark. My virulent hatred for blacks, you are correct if all blacks are placed in the same category as Tookie Williams, I would then agree with you.

Or when I see blacks protesting because of a black rapist, a murderer that buried his white victim alive received more sympathy when he was executed than the victim you're absolutely correct Kallark.

Where you are wrong is when you classify the black men I served with in the same category as the above. I have and will always have respect, admiration and owe a debt of gratitude to these men my friends and brothers that I served with. I hope this cleared up any misconception you may have with me and points of view.
Hugog

Long Beach, CA

#25028 May 16, 2014
My globalony has a first name, it's O-S-C-A-R, my globalony has a second name, it's blah, blah, blah, blah, blah.
TRACEY BENNEDETTO

Atlanta, GA

#25029 May 16, 2014
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
On the contrary my friend,
We (all races) are affected by the social ills and breakdown in the black community. I have posted black hypocrisy, crime, and the black agenda to game the system of entitlements and strong arming cooperations. When doing so, I am called a racist as in the above post. I told you in the past that Toyota was considering Pine Bluff, Arkansas( 95 percent blacks) as a potential plant. Upon further considerations they Toyota stated that it was counterproductive to build a plant there. Why you asked, off the record a representative stated that due to the popular trend of filing EEOC suits, ie my words "Game the System" was not in the best interest of Toyota. Who do you blame Whites, Toyota or the blacks?
"virulent hatred for blacks."
Those are strong words Kallark. My virulent hatred for blacks, you are correct if all blacks are placed in the same category as Tookie Williams, I would then agree with you.
Or when I see blacks protesting because of a black rapist, a murderer that buried his white victim alive received more sympathy when he was executed than the victim you're absolutely correct Kallark.
Where you are wrong is when you classify the black men I served with in the same category as the above. I have and will always have respect, admiration and owe a debt of gratitude to these men my friends and brothers that I served with. I hope this cleared up any misconception you may have with me and points of view.
Sharpton speaks:‘Nothing to protest’ about white man’s murder by black teen
Samuel

Norcross, GA

#25030 May 16, 2014
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
The Truth:
NOT MY WORDS.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =cHebSD2wPS4XX
Stereotypes do not apply. I've been married nine years to a wonderful woman. My children were born in wedlock. Before my youngest son was born who's three ,my worked for pharmaceutical company.
RumpelShtskkkin

Johnson City, TN

#25031 May 16, 2014
Samuel wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Pnct_5BZ6sQXX
Hillbilly did you attend ?
STFU! I wasn't even living here then. I was near Baltimore and DC back in 2010 watching the crime escalate because of all the ghetto negroes and their disgusting crimes.
RumpelShtskkkin

Johnson City, TN

#25032 May 16, 2014
Buck Rohde wrote:
<quoted text>
My fathers ancestors were from Baden in SW Germany that borders France and Switzerland.
I hear it is muslims and turks that are migrating to Germany and Sweden and they are trying to run things there. I don't understand why the citizens tolerate those people.
The citizens tolerate this garbage because they did not have to live around them before and it's culture shock, plus they are not allowed to do anything. If a white calls a black the n word in the UK or France, they can be jailed.

Whites have been lying to themselves in Europe for decades. Even Muhammad Ali had more sense back then, than this white libtard.
RumpelShtskkkin

Johnson City, TN

#25034 May 16, 2014
Buck Rohde wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know much about the Turks. But if they are anything like the Greeks or the Armenians, they're not going to put up with a lot of TNB from the darkies.

A lot of Muslims are Arab. Just keep your teenage daughters away from these beasts. They say it's the religion of peace, but obviously, we all know better. And it's also not a good idea for grown white women to be walking anywhere alone around those scumbags, either. Muslims recruit a lot of blacks into their religion too to do their dirty work. They know that blacks are simple-minded thugs who will do anything if you promise them 72 white virgins in the big watermelon patch in the sky.
RumpelShtskkkin

Johnson City, TN

#25035 May 16, 2014
Well this Chimcongo black thug isn't going to be meeting the Sambo in the sky when he dies:

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/brea...
Samuel

Brownsville, TN

#25036 May 16, 2014
TRACEY BENNEDETTO

United States

#25037 May 16, 2014
spiritual advice wrote:
why do you continue to stay on this forum don't you know or have even figuredit out yet? that this is a demonic" forum, why would you first want to stay n a place where you are are being called racist ,hatefu,l names, you don't have to prove anything, to any body, on earth, my advice to you is to get off of this forum now, you can become very ill messing around on here, you are giving these people something to feed off of its obivious that they are very unhappy people, also just as a person, you cant define all of the bad things that happen in the world things that you as a person have no control of or of anything that's goes on, over these folks will call me names and critize me also, they are very ignorant and they don't know any better, and I would never give them or any one" else nothing to feed off of. so take my advice and get off of here, none of them are in contro,l God" is the only one who is in control always have been, and always will, so stop listening to the demons, because that is all that they are. read the 27th psalms.GOD BLESS....
My I asked you the same. Why do you continue to stay on this forum don't you know or have even figured it out yet?
TRACEY BENNEDETTO

United States

#25038 May 16, 2014
Samuel wrote:
<quoted text>
Stereotypes do not apply. I've been married nine years to a wonderful woman. My children were born in wedlock. Before my youngest son was born who's three ,my worked for pharmaceutical company.
Samuel the link was from an African American and his points of views. So how is this racist or stereotypes? He stated 70 percent of black men not all. Consider yourself lucky to be in the bottom 3o percent. I would like the percentage higher lets say in the 70 percent of black children having two sets of parents. Do you continue to ignore the facts or will you offer a solution to better the black race. Aryan Barbarian thank you for your service.....Tracey

Flint, MI

#25039 May 16, 2014
"We (all races) are affected by the social ills and breakdown in the black community. I have posted black hypocrisy, crime, and the black agenda to game the system of entitlements and strong arming cooperations. When doing so, I am called a racist as in the above post. I told you in the past that Toyota was considering Pine Bluff, Arkansas( 95 percent blacks) as a potential plant. Upon further considerations they Toyota stated that it was counterproductive to build a plant there. Why you asked, off the record a representative stated that due to the popular trend of filing EEOC suits, ie my words "Game the System" was not in the best interest of Toyota. Who do you blame Whites, Toyota or the blacks?"

But this why I say people like have blinders on because and selectively read and comprehend what you want. There FAR more pressing socioeconomic, spiritual, and moral issues with the human family than the black community. And like I have also always said, truth isn't racist. I don't have a problem with truth. But when you tacitly imply that blacks are primarily responsible for America's problems, well I have a problem with that. In addition to the fact that you sound like a broken record. You come on Topix crying about the ills of the black community but as if Topix will act as some sort of panacea. Most people don't read the filth posted on here and the problems with the black community won't be solved over night. All we do on here is basically gripe and whine about things that concern. It is a massive exercise in futility. Bottom line.

What's also funny is that if, historically, white people were not under demonic favor, whoever the "ruling race" was would be making the same arguments lol. Just the nature of humanity.
RumpelShtskkkin

Johnson City, TN

#25040 May 16, 2014
Samuel wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =tCJOLF6oQkIXX
Fear or envy ?
Neither. They just pi$$ me off. Most act like absolute buttholes, yet scream "rayciss" every chance they get.

I lived around them, went to school with them, and worked around them. I've had enough of them. Sure there were some half-way decent ones I used to work with, years ago. But they're all related to thugs and single moms with unruly kids that always end up on their doorsteps.

I don't want to live around them. I watched your youtube vid and the libtard was full of $h!t. I've had the experience of being around them and I'd rather be around non-blacks.

Regardless of there being decent blacks out there, I don't care. What, there's one good, polite, educated black out of 50 selfish and loud hoodrats and thugs? Sorry, but I'm getting too old and too fed up to go rooting through a barrel of rotten apples, trying to pick out the ones that are not as flawed. I find it easier and better to segregate myself from the black problem, altogether.
Samuel

Brownsville, TN

#25041 May 16, 2014
TRACEY BENNEDETTO wrote:
<quoted text>
Samuel the link was from an African American and his points of views. So how is this racist or stereotypes? He stated 70 percent of black men not all. Consider yourself lucky to be in the bottom 3o percent. I would like the percentage higher lets say in the 70 percent of black children having two sets of parents. Do you continue to ignore the facts or will you offer a solution to better the black race. Aryan Barbarian thank you for your service.....Tracey
Your agenda is the same as imposter AB ? I can't be held accountable for other people's criminal behavior or morality.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Xenia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
People Are Saying... 5 hr The Duke of Hazard 21
"Amish" heaters and EdenPURE heaters--Watch OUT! (Dec '08) 8 hr Eddie 576
Winnie Peacock 10 hr Jenny From The Block 1
News Ridgeville Christian, Dayton Christian merging (Jun '07) 23 hr Ridgeville Lion 34
Chris Mulcahy Fri Sunny 18
Let's get freaky with Maytal Levi! (Jan '15) Fri Sky King 7
News Police use taser on blind woman with cancer (Jul '08) Fri Dionna Harris 191

Xenia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Xenia Mortgages