The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U...

The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

There are 20198 comments on the Gawker story from Nov 22, 2010, titled The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places. In it, Gawker reports that:

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gawker.

RumpelShtskkkin

Johnson City, TN

#24825 May 13, 2014
White family brutally attacked on Mothers Day. Six year old child was punch in the stomach by black adult:

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/national/st...

Since: Nov 11

Leslie, MI

#24828 May 13, 2014
whinersrus wrote:
<quoted text> Animals nevertheless., Hallark People participating in the occupy movement are more useless than ghetto scum and I don.t give a flying fcuk what color they predominately were . They still didn't burn down their own living areas or loot They acted like stooges for the scum in the WH.. Shitt*ing on patrol cars and fornicating on peoples lawns is plain classless
"Animals nevertheless"...you wish lol.

And yes we have proved that not all whites are good and that all black's are bad so why do you keep implicitly making sweeping generalizations?
Samuel

Norcross, GA

#24829 May 13, 2014
He makes his home in the Tennessee Hills.

Since: Nov 11

Taylor, MI

#24831 May 13, 2014
whinersrus wrote:
<quoted text> Sterilization should be mandatory for ever sow on welfare, living in section 8 housing pr living with Tyshawn the local dope slinger . Cutting down on welfare recipients would fix the budget deficit a few years , Hopefully letting the white man to keep some of his savings rather than supporting other peoples kids long after raising his own
Sterilization would work in theory. I'm sure that's every foaming-at-the-mouth white race chauvinists wet dream but thankfully, down here on Earth, we have laws that we all are compelled to live by. You nor I have the right to legislate a person's morals. So we have to come up with better solutions. I agree that sexual promiscuity and irresponsibility should be handled decisively and swiftly because we all shouldn't have to pay for a person's immorality. It's hilarious how you are foolish and stupid enough to believe that welfare fix the budget deficit "a few years." You are clearly misinformed.
RumpelShtskkkin

Johnson City, TN

#24832 May 13, 2014
to the nutjobs wrote:
you" are mentally" handicapped",YOU' ARE CRAZY.rumple shit skin...
Crazy enough to speak the truth. That's what really bother you, isn't it? The truth about ghetto black hoodrats bothers you. Afraid other whites will start taking my advice and start avoiding and or fighting back negro trash like you.
RumpelShtskkkin

Johnson City, TN

#24833 May 13, 2014
Samuel wrote:
He makes his home in the Tennessee Hills.
No, technically I'm near the city. But where I live has no HUD hoodrats living nearby, so it's somewhat of a safe neighborhood.

Funny, but when your location doesn't promote section ape housing or public transportation, it kind of makes it difficult for most of the darker residents to live there.
Samuel

Norcross, GA

#24834 May 13, 2014
RumpelShtskkkin wrote:
<quoted text>
No, technically I'm near the city. But where I live has no HUD hoodrats living nearby, so it's somewhat of a safe neighborhood.
Funny, but when your location doesn't promote section ape housing or public transportation, it kind of makes it difficult for most of the darker residents to live there.
Lol who you think you fooling ?
Samuel

Norcross, GA

#24835 May 13, 2014
RumpelShtskkkin

Johnson City, TN

#24836 May 13, 2014
Samuel wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol who you think you fooling ?
Well then you are even more stupid then you let on. The city underneath my funny username tells you the city of where I am located. I didn't put it there, nor did I want it there. It appeared, as soon as I posted. Seriously...as far as you jigs are concerned, I'd tell you all I was from Alaska.. No, I am not too far away from Knoxville, but in this smaller city of where I am located, we try to keep it clean and safe for tourists. We really don't want welfare hoes and teenapers here. The welfare gibs and HUD are happening more over in Knoxville. We don't like homeless in Sevier County either. The po-po will round you all up and take you to Knox County. They drop you off there.
Why

United States

#24837 May 13, 2014
do blacks want to move into white neighborhoods? Why do they want to put their children into white schools? We all know the answers don't we Sambo.
Samuel

Norcross, GA

#24838 May 13, 2014
Yes I know Tennessee Hillbilly.
Samuel

Norcross, GA

#24839 May 13, 2014
No such thing racis bigot. Maybe in your grandpa's day.
RumpelShtskkkin

Johnson City, TN

#24841 May 13, 2014
Why wrote:
do blacks want to move into white neighborhoods? Why do they want to put their children into white schools? We all know the answers don't we Sambo.
And that mess needs to stop. We don't want little yaknostril, mouth-breathing, knuckle-dragging future rape apes and future welfare queens in our schools around human children. All l\liglets do is bully white kids, fight, and distract the teachers and other students with their loud mouths and their TNB.
RumpelShtskkkin

Johnson City, TN

#24842 May 13, 2014
Samuel wrote:
Yes I know Tennessee Hillbilly.
Whatever, loser. It's better than being a l\ligger.

United States

#24843 May 13, 2014
test
Samuel

Norcross, GA

#24844 May 13, 2014
On my street eight white families. No bigot :-)
RumpelShtskkkin

Johnson City, TN

#24846 May 13, 2014
http://www.wtok.com/home/headlines/Three-Char...

Meridian, Mississippi loses an 87 year old man who was gunned down by three ugly tar-coated sp00ks.
test

Sherwood, AR

#24847 May 13, 2014
test
Samuel

Norcross, GA

#24848 May 13, 2014
RumpelShtskkkin wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever, loser. It's better than being a l\ligger.
Racism is a refuge for ignorant Tennessee Hillbilly.
RumpelShtskkkin

Johnson City, TN

#24851 May 13, 2014
Samuel, stop covering up my posts with your stupid crap. You are so scared over others finding out about black crime/TNB

http://www.wtok.com/home/headlines/Three-Char...

As I said, before the RUDE interruption: Meridian, Mississippi loses an 87 year old man who was gunned down by three ugly tar-coated sp00ks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Xenia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
David Paul Buhrman (Jun '11) 5 hr David_M_B 2
We await the "7-11" apologies to Trump... 11 hr Fan of Leon The Man 4
why do white people smell like wet dogs? (Oct '14) 15 hr Dennis Gannon 39
This is your oasis (Jun '08) 15 hr Dennis Gannon 3,174
Brett Sun missing you 1
Most of us reluctant Republicans... Sat Leon Harrison 2
Glenn Beck & Crew get more deranged and strange! Apr 28 The Hack Checker 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Xenia Mortgages