The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,576

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story
DR Smell Good

Lenoir, NC

#24629 May 9, 2014
Mammy Sambo wrote:
<quoted text>my baby Sambo need yo halp. how i git my stanky baby to take a baff?
Dear Mammy Sambo the mother of Sambo the Dumbo. I'm afraid I cannot give you any viable solution for your stanky son Sambo the big ole dumbo. You see that being an African Kneegrow you know, I know, Kallark knows that your race are just smelly by nature. When a young black African Kneegrow rapes an 84 year old elderly white woman and then stabs her over 100 her times do you think your son has a conscience to bath his nuts? When your other son Kallark stated that white victims such as this elderly woman are victimized because of the sins of their forefathers really care about their personal hygienes? My only suggestion for blacks not to smell so foul is to remove your nappy heads from your arses and stop expecting the world to pay your ways in this world. Have a nice day Mammy Sambo and to Kallark stfu, Do you understand? Well do you....Aryan Barbarian 5372
Mammy Sambo

Chicago, IL

#24630 May 9, 2014
DR Smell Good wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear Mammy Sambo the mother of Sambo the Dumbo. I'm afraid I cannot give you any viable solution for your stanky son Sambo the big ole dumbo. You see that being an African Kneegrow you know, I know, Kallark knows that your race are just smelly by nature. When a young black African Kneegrow rapes an 84 year old elderly white woman and then stabs her over 100 her times do you think your son has a conscience to bath his nuts? When your other son Kallark stated that white victims such as this elderly woman are victimized because of the sins of their forefathers really care about their personal hygienes? My only suggestion for blacks not to smell so foul is to remove your nappy heads from your arses and stop expecting the world to pay your ways in this world. Have a nice day Mammy Sambo and to Kallark stfu, Do you understand? Well do you....Aryan Barbarian 5372
Ooooooooo......yall show does know alot bout us l\liggas an my baby Sambo. my baby be stankin since i gib birf to him. i spray Sambo wit lysol, ammonia, bleach, acid an nuffin werk, ya nome sayin. so one day i be boilin sum chitlins an i be put his nasty black azz in da pot wit da chitlins an dat aint even werk. so one day we be carp fishin at da river an my lil baby Sambo put his l\ligga toe in da water an dat lil pickaninny kill all da carp. anyhows thank yall fo bein halpfull. one thang i be knows, day aint nuffin stankier dan us funky smellin l\liggas.
Samuel

Brownsville, TN

#24633 May 10, 2014
And exchange of ideas are a threat to the agenda of the racist bigot coward.
Samuel

Brownsville, TN

#24636 May 10, 2014
Impersonating different names, running down your roster of characters. Allows you to remain anonymous and unacceptable.

Only two regular poster's continue to post using the same posted names. I have been targeted not just by posters from this thread. So I've been inoculated against Bigot Racist.

All racists bigot are mostly cowards.
Samuel

Brownsville, TN

#24639 May 10, 2014
Racist logic at work :-)
Samuel

Brownsville, TN

#24640 May 10, 2014
whinersrus wrote:
<quoted text> Is that why blacks have such a hard time having a productive discussion about race relations when it comes to gangs , drugs and death rates among black youth? White people aren't bigots for stating facts to you spades
Racist logic dictates that you disrespect all black people at every opportunity. So a discussion is not the agenda with any racist bigot.
Samuel

Brownsville, TN

#24641 May 10, 2014

Racist logic is mainstream on Fixed News.

Since: Nov 11

Whitmore Lake, MI

#24642 May 10, 2014
whinersrus wrote:
<quoted text> Depends on if you are talking sales tax, or property , income tax . If 43% of people pay no income taxes receive child care credits and the like While black green or yellow someone is footing the bill for the losers that fall into this category.
I and I am sure you have had acquaintances that depend on an income tax return to make a purchase. Sad way to manage finances The way this government is run I will probably have to pay taxes even after I am dead Not many blacks can make that statement.
Yeah like what Romney said about the 47%? I think people like you over think things because you're trying SOOO hard to make every person of whatever person you don't like fit the stereotypical mold you have in place for them. The bottom line is that whether you work at McDonalds or GM you pay taxes.
Aryan Barbarian

United States

#24643 May 10, 2014
Good morning to all my white brethrens. I would like to direct this post is to Kallark..

Hello Kallark how are you doing today. Hope all is way in Detroit. I had a rare moment last night and had nothing to do. So I turned on the tv on watched the NFL draft. It was amazing to see the joy in these boys eyes when they were drafted, a dream come true. In a way I envied these players and yet I truly felt sorry for them. I believe the first 32 players picked were hyphenated-black Americans. When Deion Sanders was interviewing these players he asked, "Was your mother happy" The players naturally responded, "yes mammy was happy" as the camera panned towards the players mother and family members. Deion Sanders nevered once asked if their fathers were happy, not one time. There wasn't any black fathers interviewed in the first round picks or seen with the players mothers.

Contrast that with the white players, Sanders never asked the white players if their mothers were happy, interesting. However if you noticed when the camera were in the white players home you had Fathers in each of the homes vs the black players.

This is sad and very common in the black community children growing up without fathers. Not all but a vast majority of children being birth out of wedlock. The black community is failing in so many ways and when you Kallark can say that white victims such as the 84 yoa white grandmother deserved to be raped and murdered (100 Plus stab wounds) and the 80 year old WW2 D-Day veteran murdered by two blacks in your words was trying to buy crack cocaine in front of the VFW lodge murdered because of the sins of their forefathers and slavery is just appalling. I have no respect for you Kallark or Sambo. The black brothers I served with in Nam were real men of color and true heros that every young boys white and black should patterned their lives after and look up too...If you dont believe me that the black race is failing sit back and read Sambo response with a link to youtube or a one sentence retort.
RumpelShtskkkin

Sevierville, TN

#24644 May 10, 2014
http://www.examiner.com/article/2-wanted-dead...

An eye for an eye. These filthy, feral $h!tsk!ns need to fry!
Samuel

Brownsville, TN

#24645 May 10, 2014
http://m.youtube.com/watch... #
Fear or envy imposter AB ?
Aryan Barbarian

United States

#24646 May 10, 2014
Samuel wrote:
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=t CJOLF6oQkI#
Fear or envy imposter AB ?
Kallark you see what I mean about the shortcoming in the black community. Thank you Sambo the black dumbo for proving my point idiot. You see Sambo you possess no power over me. You think by posting youtube link that its going to make me click on the link. Sorry to disappoint you and your 15 seconds claim to fame ooops meant to say retardism. By the way Proud Black Man gives his regard lmao, aint my post black momma aint my post. 5372
Samuel

United States

#24647 May 10, 2014
Imposter AB maybe if you use a Arkansas proxy I would be feeled :-)
Aryan Barbarian

Columbia, SC

#24648 May 10, 2014
RumpelShtskkkin wrote:
http://www.examiner.com/articl e/2-wanted-deadly-armed-robber y-older-man-wanted-for-attempt ed-teen-abduction
An eye for an eye. These filthy, feral $h!tsk!ns need to fry!
In law enforcement we had a drill called Mozambique drill. 2 to the chest, 1 to the head. Shabang!
Samuel

Brownsville, TN

#24649 May 10, 2014
This is your church of Racist Bigotry. I am hear to disrupted your worship service Racist Bigots :-)
Samuel

Brownsville, TN

#24650 May 10, 2014
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
In law enforcement we had a drill called Mozambique drill. 2 to the chest, 1 to the head. Shabang!
I understand what you mean Racist Bigot :-)

Since: Nov 11

Taylor, MI

#24651 May 10, 2014
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
Good morning to all my white brethrens. I would like to direct this post is to Kallark..
Hello Kallark how are you doing today. Hope all is way in Detroit. I had a rare moment last night and had nothing to do. So I turned on the tv on watched the NFL draft. It was amazing to see the joy in these boys eyes when they were drafted, a dream come true. In a way I envied these players and yet I truly felt sorry for them. I believe the first 32 players picked were hyphenated-black Americans. When Deion Sanders was interviewing these players he asked, "Was your mother happy" The players naturally responded, "yes mammy was happy" as the camera panned towards the players mother and family members. Deion Sanders nevered once asked if their fathers were happy, not one time. There wasn't any black fathers interviewed in the first round picks or seen with the players mothers.
Contrast that with the white players, Sanders never asked the white players if their mothers were happy, interesting. However if you noticed when the camera were in the white players home you had Fathers in each of the homes vs the black players.
This is sad and very common in the black community children growing up without fathers. Not all but a vast majority of children being birth out of wedlock. The black community is failing in so many ways and when you Kallark can say that white victims such as the 84 yoa white grandmother deserved to be raped and murdered (100 Plus stab wounds) and the 80 year old WW2 D-Day veteran murdered by two blacks in your words was trying to buy crack cocaine in front of the VFW lodge murdered because of the sins of their forefathers and slavery is just appalling. I have no respect for you Kallark or Sambo. The black brothers I served with in Nam were real men of color and true heros that every young boys white and black should patterned their lives after and look up too...If you dont believe me that the black race is failing sit back and read Sambo response with a link to youtube or a one sentence retort.
Well I totally agree with you about absentee black father's. However, as I have told every poster on here thousands of times, I know the black community is in disarray. That's why I get irritated so often because you're preaching to the choir. You all sound like broken records. Someone could say: "Hey I just received news that I have cancer and my parents were killed in a car accident" People like you here on Topix say: "OK. Sorry. Did you know that black people have a high out of birth wedlock rate? Did you know blacks are this or that bla bla bla..." Ok?? And?? The matter won't fix itself over night.Things take time. And you see what aggravates me probably the most is the fact white people are in no moral position to tell anyone about themselves because white people are just as immoral as black people. What don't you get about that?

As far as spinning my words like all of you love to do well, spin away. I really think some of you have mental handicaps because when I make very clear statements like "its 2014 and white people have nothing to do with the problems in the black community" and that "innocent contemporary white people suffer because what their fore-parents did" and they still spin it well I don't know what to say. I will give a personal example though to help clarify my statements one more time.

When I am out by myself at times perhaps walking the streets for enjoyment or heading somewhere I can't tell you how many times white women have clenched their purses when i walk by them. It's sooooo funny because they try and play it off like I am blind or stupid or something. Obviously that's wrong. I've never robbed anyone in my life and am not even slightly interested in larceny.
Samuel

Brownsville, TN

#24652 May 10, 2014
RumpelShtskkkin

Sevierville, TN

#24653 May 10, 2014
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
These turds need to lose their rights ASAP. What you just mentioned should be common practice to them, before they're turned into Mississippi Wind Chimes and carnivorous zoo-animal food.
RumpelShtskkkin

Sevierville, TN

#24654 May 10, 2014
Samuel wrote:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/new s/article-2493491/White-suprem acist-Craig-Cobbs-DNA-test-rev eals-hes-14-African.html
White Racist DNA Testing ?
F-U! You jigs have ruined enough. We need our own Orania. And the moment that you follow us, you become Mississippi Wind Chimes, LEGALLY!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Xenia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
4 hour CCW-class-cut is nuts! 12 hr Gun Nut 1
Regarding piles-of-trash memorial whining shrines: 12 hr Former Cop 1
Riot at Dayton Mall Wal-Mart on Xmas Eve ... Wh... Sat The New Cool Warrior 3
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) Sat Worth Repeating 31,562
donnie burns outlaws mc (Feb '12) Fri brownkr38 6
Jerkwad Jabbar-shooting details emerge: Dec 26 bite me 8
Happy Kwanzaa! Dec 25 The Hack Checker 1
Xenia Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Xenia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Xenia News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Xenia

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]