The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,243

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story
Aryans for Justice

Greenville, SC

#24457 May 6, 2014
Samuel wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you my white brother. This is so true about black people. I will try to continue to persuade Kallark about your truth and the lies our people, the media, the jews and Hollywood celebrities are spreading, making excuses for our evil deeds, black racism, bigotry and laziness.
Thank you for your support friend. Stay Strong, Stay White.....AB 5372
RumpelShtskkkin

Sevierville, TN

#24458 May 6, 2014
Awesome educational video: "A lot of you White girls out there just love Black men...."

Burn the coal, lose your soul. Avoid the groid.
Sam

United States

#24459 May 6, 2014
Holy cow hahahaha
Aryans for Justice

United States

#24460 May 6, 2014
Black represent 14 percent of the population but account for over 50 percent of HIV cases. Yet Kallark is more worried over the N word spoken in the privacy of ones home. Irony or just stupidity? Stay Strong, Stay White, and by all means stay away from these infected animals. 5372 4life.....
Buck Rohde

Buffalo, NY

#24461 May 6, 2014
Fitus T Bluster wrote:
<quoted text>Why is it a fact a home in one of the few white areas in Baltimore will cost $200-300 thousand , a home in the black area can be had for back taxes. nobody wants to live around people who have a culture full of destruction, filth and entitlement.
I wouldn't live anywhere in rowhouse cesspool Baltimore whether it was white or black.

In the summer heat and humitity it smells like an open sewer.

Since: Nov 11

Taylor, MI

#24462 May 7, 2014
"Kallark is this how you defend the indefensible by calling me names? Self-Righteous, mouth on crotch or something? Princess? You have never and I mean never been ever to prove anything I've ever said that was a lie Kallark. I have posted factual and undeniable truths because that's what my generation of real men did and fought for overseas while you were still crapping yellow Kallark do you understand? Well do you....."

Like I said, self-righteous, holier-than-thou rhetoric, Princess. Give me a break lol..."real men"...get the heck out of here. You are probably the last person I would consider a "real man." I'll tell you what your generation was, genetically racist. Self-righteous. Short-sighted. You didn't really prove anything at all. You can't prove that I didn't say anything about those African girls just because I didn't say anything on Topix.

"In regards to my previous post prove me wrong on anything that I posted. Waiting Kallark......You see Kallark I don't have to indict you with my words, I just sit back at let your own words do that. For example Kallark your quote, "How do you know that NONE of us that you mention didn't say a word?" Please post anything that your self defecating President, NAACP, Rev Wright, Sharpton, Jackson, Sambo and of course yourself mentioning the fate of these little girls. Didnt you and Sambo make posts in regards to the Clippers coach?"

Why don't you find out what those people said? Don't rely on me to do what you know you can do on your own. Do your own research. If I am personally very interested in something I can research it. I didn't "indict" myself at all. You know you can't prove that at the very least I haven't said anything about those girls just because I didn't say anything on Topix to sate your highness, Princess Aryanna, a "real (WO)man." As far as the Clippers coach goes I really personally didn't care what that little old bigot had to say. Someone set him up and he got caught. Cry me a flipping river. I don't care.

"When did private conversations in someone's own home become your personal business? It only matters to you and other blacks if it is a rich white man that blacks can shake down. You have said some very nasty things here on Topix in your private time should that dictate discipline from your employer? Hummmmm. Well you said in business is the criteria right Kallark? Those basketball players never used the N Word on the court, locker room, in public? Hummmmmm, Kallark that doesn't pass the smell test does it Kallark?"

You are right. If those conversations remain private. And I was correct. If you are a public figure or a major business leader, SHUT YOUR MOUTH when it comes to your personal prejudices. The business community wants money. They don't want anything to interfere with their steady stream of revenue. That's why they have been advertising to more "interracial" couples and gay couples because they realize they're money is still green. So they don't want to be associated with a person causing controversy. If a business leader or public figure wants to be a racist in private, HAVE FUN! That's their business. As far as me personally, I'm not a public figure or business leader. So no one really cares what I say for the most part. Inasmuch as they don't care about what you say. You've made a lot of nasty statements on here too, under MULTIPLE names so cut the crap. Do me a favor and quit talking about the Clippers owner. I really don't care about what he said or the supposed double standards that's got your panties in a bunch. I am not responsible for any of it. So just drop it. OK?
Abdullah

United States

#24463 May 7, 2014
@kallark.

That be right my brother. White people needa shut their mouths. They will never understand the struggles of our people. We be called all kinds of names that are not called for. If ya use the N word you will pay dearly. I suggest you shut your mouths white devils. No longer will the white devils make money on us. We get ours that's due to us by any means.
Samuel

Chicago, IL

#24464 May 7, 2014
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you look it up?
Kallark, stop your lies my black confused ignorant brother. Our black brothers are guilty of many many evil deeds and atrocities, not to mention being lazy parasites. This is why black people must change. The first thing you must do Kallark is take a good look at yourself in a mirror and honestly say: What can I do to change my evil lazy lying blackness and bigotry toward white people?
Samuel

Chicago, IL

#24465 May 7, 2014
Abdullah wrote:
@kallark.
That be right my brother. White people needa shut their mouths. They will never understand the struggles of our people. We be called all kinds of names that are not called for. If ya use the N word you will pay dearly. I suggest you shut your mouths white devils. No longer will the white devils make money on us. We get ours that's due to us by any means.
I apologize to all white people for posting this under the name Abdullah. I was smoking crack and drinking a couple of Schlitz Bulls last night and was wanting to kill white people. Please forgive me white people for my typical black dumb behavior.
RumpelShtskkkin

Sevierville, TN

#24469 May 7, 2014
Abdullah wrote:
@kallark.
As long as negroes commit crimes, some YT will be making money off them. The courts, prisons and other institutions make money off negro crime and TNB. The state pays for their public defenders and for their 3 hots and a cot at NU. Lawyers, cops, teachers, judges and jailers make their living wages off black crime. If there were no more blacks living in the USA, over half our prisons would be vacant.

I have a gun and I'm not a 9 to 5 slave who works for coddlers/enablers. I can use the n-word as much as I like. Nobody can do a damn thing about it.
RumpelShtskkkin

Sevierville, TN

#24470 May 7, 2014
see the truth wrote:
cut the crap Aryans" what about all the little 5' year old little black" girls" who were raped",by the slave masters' in slavery. even the shit"that's happening" right, known" can never" ever" compare to the crimes" that was done in slavery"they even used to burn the slaves" alive, now how cruel' and sick" was that'?they even used to castrate" the men, they always seemed to have a penis" problem" with black", men like the ignorant type of white men' do today and that is also very sick,no body" in this world have ever committed" crimes' that the white man had they also percecuted the Indians and took their land like it" was" said certain whites" still today like most, of the moron" types on this post they" think they are the police" of this whole world, and that's" why a generational, curse will follow the white" race" forever,
'
Shut your piehole, before I shut it up for you, you knuckledragging, rape ape sh!tsk!n spook!. Whites don't rape ugly black children, when the white race is far more beautiful. BLACKS ARE UGLY!!!!!!
Samuel

United States

#24471 May 7, 2014
Hard at it imposter ? Your a pathologic lying racist bigot. No family, no job you spin time fighting against equality. How's that working out for you ?
RumpelShtskkkin

Sevierville, TN

#24472 May 7, 2014
whinersrus wrote:
<quoted text> when Roots came out in the 70's the nogs really though that fiction was truth . Haley made a fortune off the black man for giving them a false identity.
Even after giving them 40 s trillion in befits and entitlement programs they still act like the Nigerian scum we have today.
Negroes have to be the most self absorbed people in America
Most negroes that go to coonmunity kollej or a 4-year university usually are their for BS majors like African studies, Black History, liberal arts, or some other worthless degree. Liberals found out that the only way these spooks will learn anything is if you keep telling them what they want to hear. Even if it's a bunch of made-up nonsense and fairy tales.

Meaning that you'll hardly ever see a spook going to school for something useful like: medicine, engineering, mathematical sciences, or architecture.
White Yankee

Whittier, CA

#24473 May 7, 2014
RumpelShtskkkin wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut your piehole, before I shut it up for you, you knuckledragging, rape ape sh!tsk!n spook!. Whites don't rape ugly black children, when the white race is far more beautiful. BLACKS ARE UGLY!!!!!!
White trash crackers like you can't get enough of yer little sisters. Tell uncledad to finish up, it's time for you to climb on her.

You stupid, racist jizz bucket.
RumpelShtskkkin

Sevierville, TN

#24474 May 7, 2014
Most negroes that go to coonmunity kollej or a 4-year university usually are there for BS majors like African studies, Black History, liberal arts, or some other worthless degree. Liberals found out that the only way these spooks will learn anything is if you keep telling them what they want to hear. Even if it's a bunch of made-up nonsense and fairy tales.

Meaning that you'll hardly ever see a spook going to school for something useful like: medicine, engineering, mathematical sciences, or architecture.
RumpelShtskkkin

Sevierville, TN

#24479 May 7, 2014
My last post has been reported again. Here's the link again.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12574...

And I'll keep on posting that link too. Every time they play that "whites are inbred" card, I'll post this link and keep reminding them what a joke they are to society.

For some odd reason, this crybaby black poster does not want whites to know the truth about how blacks are inbred. He/She/It only wants to say that whites are inbred. Blacks dominate daughter rape and other inbred rape, because it's all about muhdik to them.
Samuel

Chicago, IL

#24481 May 7, 2014
Samuel wrote:
Hard at it imposter ? Your a pathologic lying racist bigot. No family, no job you spin time fighting against equality. How's that working out for you ?
I pray for you black racist troll. You give black people everywhere a bad reputation. Please make amends and say over and over to yourself that you will try to be a productive member of your black community and that you will stop using and selling drugs, having black babies, lose lots of weight, stop holding and playing with your package, learn how to speak properly, get a real job and stop being a white hating bigot and committing crimes. You'll feel better about yourself my lazy dumb black brother.
RumpelShtskkkin

Sevierville, TN

#24483 May 7, 2014
Fitus T Bluster wrote:
<quoted text> I don`t have to look it up, I had to move 3 times to get away from the dirty, section 8 parasites. the only time I lost money on a home is when the Government dumped a bus load of moochers next door (via-section8) they started a junk yard in the front yard, garbage all over the street, cars coming and going all day and night. that dreadful music the leaches blast day and night. They just destroy everything in their path. my kids were little and I didn`t want them exposed to a culture full of destruction, violence, filth and entitlement. I lost $11,000 on that house because of the section 8 parasites next door. SECTION 8 =DRUGS, THUGS + BUGS.
Experience is your best teacher. I'm sorry you had to deal with that garbage. I did too when I lived in Delaware. Now I will not live anywhere in the US without a demographics check on the area. People say that once a city is over 25% black, you can expect it to be crime ridden. Depending on the number of people of course, I wont live in an area anymore that's over 10% black. My area now is about 5%. But in my neighborhood, I don't see many. We don't do HUD here, so that keeps the parasites away.

Some cow keeps reporting my posts. Tell me, did you get this link?

I just posted this to you about 10-15 minutes ago and the turd reported it again and had it removed. The darkie poster is on here calling me a stupid jizz bucket, but whenever I say anything back, it reports me and has my comment removed. Typical crybaby negro that wants to bully, but if you retaliate, it runs crying, reporting you to the po-po, saying it got its feelings hurt.
Samuel

United States

#24484 May 7, 2014
Samuel wrote:
<quoted text>I pray for you black racist troll. You give black people everywhere a bad reputation. Please make amends and say over and over to yourself that you will try to be a productive member of your black community and that you will stop using and selling drugs, having black babies, lose lots of weight, stop holding and playing with your package, learn how to speak properly, get a real job and stop being a white hating bigot and committing crimes. You'll feel better about yourself my lazy dumb black brother.
Lol very bad internet acting, your name constantly changes but your agenda remains the same.
RumpelShtskkkin

Sevierville, TN

#24488 May 7, 2014
STOP REPORTING MY POSTS SAMUEL! YOU ARE THE ONE WHO CALLED ME AN INBRED JIZZ BUCKET!!

Maybe the mods should go through this thread and check out the posts you sent to me and to others, calling us names. So typical/TNB. You can dish it, but can't take it.

If any of you ever wonder why your posts are removed, Samuel is to blame. Samuel has various names on here, but you can tell who it is by the run-on sentences and other nonsense. It posts mean, stupid messages to others, but when others say anything back, they get reported.

What's the matter? Don't you like this news article? Afraid others will read it and learn the REAL truth about you all?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Xenia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 9 min xxxrayted 31,216
aaaccckkk!!! it is a fact! 8 hr Tina 2
Speed Limit 16 hr Speedy 1
"Is there an ISIS crisis at levy time?" 18 hr The New Cool Warrior 2
ING is now Yoya, a brand-new investment and ret... Sep 20 Leon Harison 3
This is your lucky Monday! Sep 20 Leon Harison 7
Riverside Police (Sep '11) Sep 20 Do Something 22
•••
•••
Xenia Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••