The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U...

The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

There are 20096 comments on the Gawker story from Nov 22, 2010, titled The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places. In it, Gawker reports that:

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gawker.

Aryans for Justice

United States

#24433 May 6, 2014
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I don't know what to tell you. I'm sorry that nothing the black community does can appease Lord Whiner. What would you like to see done?
Kallark you know what I like to see? Blacks accepting personal responsibility what a novel idea right Kallark? 276 Nigerian girls kidnapped raped and being sold as sex slaves and future brides. The fathers and sons of these girls massacred by militants. Does anyone know what color these militants animals are? Do you Kallark? How about you Sambo the Dumbo?

Funny how these woe is me kneeger blacks are crying racism over a private conversation of a white man and his hore that took place in the privacy of his home and yet not one single word from kneegers like Sambo, Kallark and other self serving defecating kneegers about the horrors of what these little girls are going through. Ive seen the horrors and victims of war and find it appalling how blacks, Sambo, Kallark, NAACP, Oprah, Al Sharpton and President Obama took time out in the media to castigate the owner of the Los Angeles Clippers. Yet not even a single whisper from these kneegers about the girls.

The black race world wide is a doomed race. They will never rise above or be anything worthwhile except for being thugs and low life sewer rats with pants on the ground hamburger flippers and murderers and kidnappers of little helpless children. Aryan Barbarian for a whiter and safer world. Be safe, Be strong. 5372
Samuel

West Frankfort, IL

#24434 May 6, 2014
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I don't know what to tell you. I'm sorry that nothing the black community does can appease Lord Whiner. What would you like to see done?
Thank you Kallark. This is the first step for our people accepting responsibility for our actions. As everyone well knows, it's not the white people responsible for our own black people destroying our own communities and ALL the cities and towns. We as black people need to STOP being lazy and STOP this criminal madness in our communities and above all, GET OFF WELFARE!.
Samuel

Chicago, IL

#24435 May 6, 2014
Aryans for Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
Kallark you know what I like to see? Blacks accepting personal responsibility what a novel idea right Kallark? 276 Nigerian girls kidnapped raped and being sold as sex slaves and future brides. The fathers and sons of these girls massacred by militants. Does anyone know what color these militants animals are? Do you Kallark? How about you Sambo the Dumbo?
Funny how these woe is me kneeger blacks are crying racism over a private conversation of a white man and his hore that took place in the privacy of his home and yet not one single word from kneegers like Sambo, Kallark and other self serving defecating kneegers about the horrors of what these little girls are going through. Ive seen the horrors and victims of war and find it appalling how blacks, Sambo, Kallark, NAACP, Oprah, Al Sharpton and President Obama took time out in the media to castigate the owner of the Los Angeles Clippers. Yet not even a single whisper from these kneegers about the girls.
The black race world wide is a doomed race. They will never rise above or be anything worthwhile except for being thugs and low life sewer rats with pants on the ground hamburger flippers and murderers and kidnappers of little helpless children. Aryan Barbarian for a whiter and safer world. Be safe, Be strong. 5372
Thank you my white brother. This is so true about black people. I will try to continue to persuade Kallark about your truth and the lies our people, the media, the jews and Hollywood celebrities are spreading, making excuses for our evil deeds, black racism, bigotry and laziness.

Since: Nov 11

Taylor, MI

#24437 May 6, 2014
Fitus T Bluster wrote:
<quoted text>It`s CULTURE, Nobody will resist acknowledging this more then blacks. once the problem is recognized as one of CULTURE rather then skin color, YOU lose the ability to scream "RACISM" .every time someone cites the horrifying level of black violence in our nation. You can do something about your cultural influences, but you can`t do anything about your skin color. blacks should take some corrective action, but they won`t, why work to change when you can just scream ''RACISM'' and make demands.
Blacks "resist" because our culture is NOT all about violence and destruction that ignorant people love to focus on. The problem too has always been the sweeping generalizations and stereotypes that seem to be burned into people's hearts. I'm not saying that the black community is without problems. I'm just saying that those problems don't DEFINE the black community. And for the stupid, irresponsible people who cry racism every five minutes, so what?? Anyone with half a brain can see it for what it is. White people whine constantly about "discrimination" "Aryans for Justice" "NAAWP" stupid crap without realizing how "white" this world really is because of their "woe is me" attitude as well. It's really friggin' annoying. Stop with the finger pointing and the self-righteous bullcrap.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#24439 May 6, 2014
Fitus T Bluster wrote:
<quoted text>This is the sad truth of the age we live in. Politically correct means the truth must be ignored.
Welcome to Social Engineering....Neighborhood Forced Integration, by use of taxpayer funding.....No more public housing, means they coming to live with you.....

Taylor, MI

#24440 May 6, 2014
Aryans for Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
"Funny how these woe is me kneeger blacks are crying racism over a private conversation of a white man and his hore that took place in the privacy of his home and yet not one single word from kneegers like Sambo, Kallark and other self serving defecating kneegers about the horrors of what these little girls are going through. Ive seen the horrors and victims of war and find it appalling how blacks, Sambo, Kallark, NAACP, Oprah, Al Sharpton and President Obama took time out in the media to castigate the owner of the Los Angeles Clippers. Yet not even a single whisper from these kneegers about the girls."

You're a flipping MORON! I mean every time you open that self-righteous mouth it goes straight to your crotch or something. How do you know that NONE of us that you mention didn't say a word? Is it because we didn't say it on Topix for you, Princess? You really don't know a thing, do you, Aryans for Satan? Since your such a Google genius you could probably find out who has said anything about those poor young girls. As far as what that Clippers owner said, well he was probably in the privacy of his home or wherever when he made that statement. But he should've watched his mouth. You can't mention certain things in business. Moreover, can we control TMZ? Can we control what stories take center stage on the TV news? No!

Taylor, MI

#24442 May 6, 2014
Samuel wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you my white brother. This is so true about black people. I will try to continue to persuade Kallark about your truth and the lies our people, the media, the jews and Hollywood celebrities are spreading, making excuses for our evil deeds, black racism, bigotry and laziness.
Shut the heck up with your charade and your lies and your "woe is me" crap. This brainless, brain dead, brainwashed attitude is exactly one reason why America is doomed. NO ONE and I mean NO ONE is willing to take responsibility. Everyone wants to pass the buck and think they are all being persecuted. Shut the heck up for a change. Stop whining.

Taylor, MI

#24443 May 6, 2014
Fitus T Bluster wrote:
<quoted text>Your culture is all about violence,( RAP) destruction, filth and entitlement. Blacks commit crimes way, way out of proportion to their % of our population.
Blacks do commit a disproportionate amount of crime. But that does not mean that ALL of the culture is about violence.

Taylor, MI

#24447 May 6, 2014
Fitus T Bluster wrote:
please answer this question, name one city, town, neighborhood in this country the blacks have taken over and improved?
Find out for yourself. You can find out. If you're sincerely interested. Don't rely on me.

Taylor, MI

#24450 May 6, 2014
Fitus T Bluster wrote:
<quoted text>We know the answer 0.
Did you look it up?
No More Black Scum

Chicago, IL

#24454 May 6, 2014
GOD HEARS ALL wrote:
to the man who committed blasphemy"against GOD' the other day, speaking' all that vile laungage",saying GOD' was whitea and all how do he know" no person have ever seen GOD" and lived, even if he was purple, he still loved and created all" for anyone to speak the kind of racial hatred that is on this post" I seriously doubt that they even believe" in a GOD'GOD' IS NOT A GOD" OF HATE, HE IS A GOD' OF LOVE" ONLY, AND FOR THE IGNORANT" MAN WHO POSTED" THAT WITH ThAT TYPE OF ATTITUDE", YOU HAVE" TRUST ME ON THIS EVEN FOR SAYING SOMETHING LIKE THAT CONCERNING" GOG"TRUST ME ON THIS, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER"
' VERY SINCERELY"AND TO ALL OTHERS" LIKE YOU WHO WANT" TO KEEP YOUR HATE GOING" AND TO THE MAN WHO CURSED' GOD" TO SAY A THING" LIKE THAT YOU, ARE DOOMED" TO BURN IN HELL" IN THE EVERLASTING" FIRE" FOR EVER" AND EVER" I WONT ANSWER TO ANY MORE OF YOUR STUPIDIDY" BUT TRUST" ME" YOU" HAVE CURSED" YOUR" VERY" OWN" SELF.
STFU l\ligger
Aryans for Justice

Anderson, SC

#24455 May 6, 2014
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
"Funny how these woe is me kneeger blacks are crying racism over a private conversation of a white man and his hore that took place in the privacy of his home and yet not one single word from kneegers like Sambo, Kallark and other self serving defecating kneegers about the horrors of what these little girls are going through. Ive seen the horrors and victims of war and find it appalling how blacks, Sambo, Kallark, NAACP, Oprah, Al Sharpton and President Obama took time out in the media to castigate the owner of the Los Angeles Clippers. Yet not even a single whisper from these kneegers about the girls."
You're a flipping MORON! I mean every time you open that self-righteous mouth it goes straight to your crotch or something. How do you know that NONE of us that you mention didn't say a word? Is it because we didn't say it on Topix for you, Princess? You really don't know a thing, do you, Aryans for Satan? Since your such a Google genius you could probably find out who has said anything about those poor young girls. As far as what that Clippers owner said, well he was probably in the privacy of his home or wherever when he made that statement. But he should've watched his mouth. You can't mention certain things in business. Moreover, can we control TMZ? Can we control what stories take center stage on the TV news? No!
Kallark is this how you defend the indefensible by calling me names? Self-Righteous, mouth on crotch or something? Princess? You have never and I mean never been ever to prove anything I've ever said that was a lie Kallark. I have posted factual and undeniable truths because that's what my generation of real men did and fought for overseas while you were still crapping yellow Kallark do you understand? Well do you.....

In regards to my previous post prove me wrong on anything that I posted. Waiting Kallark......You see Kallark I don't have to indict you with my words, I just sit back at let your own words do that. For example Kallark your quote, "How do you know that NONE of us that you mention didn't say a word?" Please post anything that your self defecating President, NAACP, Rev Wright, Sharpton, Jackson, Sambo and of course yourself mentioning the fate of these little girls. Didnt you and Sambo make posts in regards to the Clippers coach?

Kallark do you want to know what hypocrisy is? Probably not because you made such a foolish statement that pointed out your glaring hypocrisy let me quote you again, " You can't mention certain things in business." When did private conversations in someone's own home become your personal business? It only matters to you and other blacks if it is a rich white man that blacks can shake down. You have said some very nasty things here on Topix in your private time should that dictate discipline from your employer? Hummmmm. Well you said in business is the criteria right Kallark? Those basketball players never used the N Word on the court, locker room, in public? Hummmmmm, Kallark that doesn't pass the smell test does it Kallark?

What is more important and impacting in the black community race or the mass shootings and killings in the black community and worldwide ie the kidnapping of the little girls?

At least 36 people were shot in Chicago, four of them fatally, in as many hours over the weekend, with more than half of the shootings occurring over a half-day period stretching into early Sunday.

Not one word from the self righteous and self defecating prominent black leaders or from our President who made it a point to spew his lies of hypocrisy in regards to the comments of the Clipper's coach and yet he was silence to the recent shootings & killings in Chicago and the kidnapping of the girls in Nigeria. Post anything I stated that was not the truth in this post Kallark waiting....AB Stay Strong, Stay White, No hypocrisy allowed in our race for the truth set us apart from the other races.....5372
Aryans for Justice

Greenville, SC

#24457 May 6, 2014
Samuel wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you my white brother. This is so true about black people. I will try to continue to persuade Kallark about your truth and the lies our people, the media, the jews and Hollywood celebrities are spreading, making excuses for our evil deeds, black racism, bigotry and laziness.
Thank you for your support friend. Stay Strong, Stay White.....AB 5372
RumpelShtskkkin

Sevierville, TN

#24458 May 6, 2014
Awesome educational video: "A lot of you White girls out there just love Black men...."

Burn the coal, lose your soul. Avoid the groid.
Sam

United States

#24459 May 6, 2014
Holy cow hahahaha
Aryans for Justice

United States

#24460 May 6, 2014
Black represent 14 percent of the population but account for over 50 percent of HIV cases. Yet Kallark is more worried over the N word spoken in the privacy of ones home. Irony or just stupidity? Stay Strong, Stay White, and by all means stay away from these infected animals. 5372 4life.....
Buck Rohde

Buffalo, NY

#24461 May 6, 2014
Fitus T Bluster wrote:
<quoted text>Why is it a fact a home in one of the few white areas in Baltimore will cost $200-300 thousand , a home in the black area can be had for back taxes. nobody wants to live around people who have a culture full of destruction, filth and entitlement.
I wouldn't live anywhere in rowhouse cesspool Baltimore whether it was white or black.

In the summer heat and humitity it smells like an open sewer.

Taylor, MI

#24462 May 7, 2014
"Kallark is this how you defend the indefensible by calling me names? Self-Righteous, mouth on crotch or something? Princess? You have never and I mean never been ever to prove anything I've ever said that was a lie Kallark. I have posted factual and undeniable truths because that's what my generation of real men did and fought for overseas while you were still crapping yellow Kallark do you understand? Well do you....."

Like I said, self-righteous, holier-than-thou rhetoric, Princess. Give me a break lol..."real men"...get the heck out of here. You are probably the last person I would consider a "real man." I'll tell you what your generation was, genetically racist. Self-righteous. Short-sighted. You didn't really prove anything at all. You can't prove that I didn't say anything about those African girls just because I didn't say anything on Topix.

"In regards to my previous post prove me wrong on anything that I posted. Waiting Kallark......You see Kallark I don't have to indict you with my words, I just sit back at let your own words do that. For example Kallark your quote, "How do you know that NONE of us that you mention didn't say a word?" Please post anything that your self defecating President, NAACP, Rev Wright, Sharpton, Jackson, Sambo and of course yourself mentioning the fate of these little girls. Didnt you and Sambo make posts in regards to the Clippers coach?"

Why don't you find out what those people said? Don't rely on me to do what you know you can do on your own. Do your own research. If I am personally very interested in something I can research it. I didn't "indict" myself at all. You know you can't prove that at the very least I haven't said anything about those girls just because I didn't say anything on Topix to sate your highness, Princess Aryanna, a "real (WO)man." As far as the Clippers coach goes I really personally didn't care what that little old bigot had to say. Someone set him up and he got caught. Cry me a flipping river. I don't care.

"When did private conversations in someone's own home become your personal business? It only matters to you and other blacks if it is a rich white man that blacks can shake down. You have said some very nasty things here on Topix in your private time should that dictate discipline from your employer? Hummmmm. Well you said in business is the criteria right Kallark? Those basketball players never used the N Word on the court, locker room, in public? Hummmmmm, Kallark that doesn't pass the smell test does it Kallark?"

You are right. If those conversations remain private. And I was correct. If you are a public figure or a major business leader, SHUT YOUR MOUTH when it comes to your personal prejudices. The business community wants money. They don't want anything to interfere with their steady stream of revenue. That's why they have been advertising to more "interracial" couples and gay couples because they realize they're money is still green. So they don't want to be associated with a person causing controversy. If a business leader or public figure wants to be a racist in private, HAVE FUN! That's their business. As far as me personally, I'm not a public figure or business leader. So no one really cares what I say for the most part. Inasmuch as they don't care about what you say. You've made a lot of nasty statements on here too, under MULTIPLE names so cut the crap. Do me a favor and quit talking about the Clippers owner. I really don't care about what he said or the supposed double standards that's got your panties in a bunch. I am not responsible for any of it. So just drop it. OK?
Abdullah

United States

#24463 May 7, 2014
@kallark.

That be right my brother. White people needa shut their mouths. They will never understand the struggles of our people. We be called all kinds of names that are not called for. If ya use the N word you will pay dearly. I suggest you shut your mouths white devils. No longer will the white devils make money on us. We get ours that's due to us by any means.
Samuel

Chicago, IL

#24464 May 7, 2014
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you look it up?
Kallark, stop your lies my black confused ignorant brother. Our black brothers are guilty of many many evil deeds and atrocities, not to mention being lazy parasites. This is why black people must change. The first thing you must do Kallark is take a good look at yourself in a mirror and honestly say: What can I do to change my evil lazy lying blackness and bigotry toward white people?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Xenia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
why do white people smell like wet dogs? (Oct '14) 2 hr A Rope And A Tree 14
"Our Humvees are good and tough enough" 15 hr Leon Harrison 1
We have the urge to merge! Thu The Duke of Hazard 1
Today's Leon Harrison Quotation Thu Leon Harrison 31
News Dayton-area office targets $21 billion in work ... Aug 25 The Old Cold Warrior 1
"Michael Bloomberg 'FROM THE RIGHT'?!!!" Aug 25 Leon Harrison 1
News Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) Aug 25 For the Record 31,883
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Xenia Mortgages