The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U...

The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

There are 20984 comments on the Gawker story from Nov 22, 2010, titled The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places. In it, Gawker reports that:

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gawker.

Apeologist

United States

#24354 May 4, 2014
Oh well wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey peanut dick. YOU are the one that brings it up in detail.
Our little southern boy has a problem. Loves detailed descriptions. Probably hangs out in men's rooms.
STFU l\ligger.

Since: Nov 11

Taylor, MI

#24355 May 4, 2014
RumpelShtskkkin wrote:
<quoted text>
Every place where blacks dwell is nothing but a cesspool. History keeps repeating itself over and over. This is what had happened:
1. Humans find land and they build villages, town, cities and nations.
2. Either blacks have been brought to these places as slave labor (big mistake) or they came out of the jungles wanting to live in the nice, clean city that humans built. Many blacks were dropped off in the Caribbean on various islands.(So they can't say that we killed off all the Indians, because in the islands where they were dropped off had some indigenous people living there too. What happened to them? These islands had turned all black.)
3. Blacks that live near the white man's cities wanted the jobs and everything that the white man had.
4. Blacks want to have the power "black man rule", for they feel that the new nation that whites and other humans had built (with their intelligence) is now theirs.
5. Whites give in and give blacks power. First thing that blacks do is run whites off their farms/properties and they start killing them. Whites that do survive flee the cities/countries from black violence.
6. Blacks take over with corruption and then even turn on their own people. You end up with one black dictator who has money, while the rest live in poverty. The city/county turns into a 3rd world $h!thole overnight. Or mother nature helps out with drought, hurricanes, earthquakes and other natural disasters (which BTW, is NOT the white man's fault). Blacks are too stupid to take care of their own problems and then they cry to the white man for money and other aid, because their nation is in ruin and they don't know how to fix or rebuild anything.
Don't believe me? Look at Haiti, Zimbabwe (formerly Rhodesia), South Africa, and Detroit. Everything that I had listed happened here in these places, in this order. Not every place was hit with natural disasters like Haiti, but everything else I listed had happened. Philadelphia, Chicago, and Baltimore are next on the list.
Climbing a slippery slope again liar lol. Your 666 mark...I mean 6 points of LIES are hilarious!

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#24356 May 4, 2014
Oh well wrote:
<quoted text>
Weak. Typical of the mind of an inbred hillbilly.
Southern boys always run from a fight.
If you get any fatter, you wonít be able to fit under the cot in your momís basement.
RumpelShtskkkin

Johnson City, TN

#24358 May 4, 2014
Oops, my mistake. I meant to say GOVERNOR O'Malley

Location hidden

#24359 May 4, 2014
Oh well wrote:
<quoted text>
How fat are you, Jethro? Covered in feast zits?
How many teeph do ya have?
Eyes waaaaaat too far apart?
Chicken little souther jizz bucket.
Heís not as fat as a guy like you who trips on his muffin top several times a day.
If he had one tooth, heíd have more teeth than you. And he doesnít have to share one set of dentures with 14 siblings.
Your eyes are so far apart, you can stand beside you brother/dadís 40 year old pick up truck and read the front and back licence plates at the same time.
J... bucket? You mean like the one you keep under your cot in your momís basement apartment beside your inflatable Liberace doll?

Location hidden

#24360 May 4, 2014
Oh well wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello? This guy seems to be obsessed with men's junk.
Kind of pervy, Clem...
This from the guy who broke into tears when he found out that his community college didn't offer a diploma for "Junk Inspector".

Location hidden

#24362 May 4, 2014
Oh well wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey peanut dick. YOU are the one that brings it up in detail.
Our little southern boy has a problem. Loves detailed descriptions. Probably hangs out in men's rooms.
Youíre the one who got busted for trying to look over other guyís shoulders while theyíre standing at the urinal.
Fetus T Bluster

Apopka, FL

#24363 May 4, 2014
GOD hears it all wrote:
YES HATE" DESTROYS BODY, MIND, AND SPIRIT," PEOPLE WHO HATE' SUFFER FAR MORE SICKNESS" THAN" THE REST" DEATH" TAKES PEOPLE" WHO HATE MUCH" QUICKER" THAN OTHERS, IT HAVE BEEN MEDICALLY" PROVEN, SEVERAL TYPES OF CANCER" COMES FROM HATING" ALONE.IF YOU FOLKS TRUELY" BELEIVED IN GOD" YOU WOULD NEVER" SPEAK" THIS WAY REGARDLESS, YOU ARE GOING TO SEE ALL YOU HAVE WRITEN" HERE VERY VERY" SOON" TO HATE" IS A WAY TO HAVE FAR MORE COLDS, AND EVERY" KIND OF SICKNESS" FAR MORE THAN THE AVERAGE PERSON,HAPPY" PEOPLE" NEVER ENGAGE" IN THIS TYPE OF ILL" BEHAVIOR.BE' SURE' TO READ THE 37TH PSALMS, FOR IT IS TRUE AND VERY GOOD" FOR YOU" ALL, SHALOM.
God helps those who help themselves, that means people who work.
GOD

Greenville, IL

#24365 May 4, 2014
GOD hears it all wrote:
mr. bluster" I totally agree with you on that" GOD indeed helps those that helps them selves AND YES" everyone should definetely" WORK"I find you to not be as harsh, and hateful'
as alot of the others, but by the seeds, they have sown, its not' going to go well with them" you are more intelligent" than a whole lot of the others, and I never answer to hateful" remarks" because like I said, GOD" hears the hateful" remarks" before any" body do, and such persons, will surely suffer the torture" of the dammed'.SHALOM.
I AM GOD AND YOU WILL STOP USING MY NAME IN VAIN l\lIGGER!

I AM A WHITE GOD AND THE BIBLE PROVES IT!

IT IS WRITTEN THAT I TOLD MOSES THAT "I AM WHO I AM"

IF I WAS A l\lIGGER, I WOULD HAVE TOLD MOSES "I BE WHAT I IS"

NOW GET BACK IN YOUR CAGE l\lIGGER!!!
Samuel

Brownsville, TN

#24366 May 4, 2014
Fetus T Bluster

Apopka, FL

#24367 May 4, 2014
Samuel wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =yyiPt2EwEvoXX
See what lickin` food stamps and eating USDA cheese does to your mind.

Taylor, MI

#24368 May 4, 2014
GOD wrote:
<quoted text>I AM GOD AND YOU WILL STOP USING MY NAME IN VAIN l\lIGGER!
I AM A WHITE GOD AND THE BIBLE PROVES IT!
IT IS WRITTEN THAT I TOLD MOSES THAT "I AM WHO I AM"
IF I WAS A l\lIGGER, I WOULD HAVE TOLD MOSES "I BE WHAT I IS"
NOW GET BACK IN YOUR CAGE l\lIGGER!!!
Datz white...ahem...right God! You tell dem ebil dawrkies wat up!! Dat ain't waycissississsmm!

Detroit, MI

#24370 May 4, 2014
NAAWP wrote:
<quoted text>Well it's about time your true turd black post shows kaffart. Honesty is the best policy boy. Now be a good shoe shine l\ligger and go polish some white man's shoes, after you pick up all your littered 40 ounce malt liquor bottles.
Honesty is the best policy ding-a-ling that's why you can't post under your real name kaffir. Now be a good boy and shut up. Children are to be seen, not heard. Got it son?
Apeologist

United States

#24371 May 4, 2014
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Honesty is the best policy ding-a-ling that's why you can't post under your real name kaffir. Now be a good boy and shut up. Children are to be seen, not heard. Got it son?
STFU l\ligger
RumpelShtskkkin

Johnson City, TN

#24372 May 4, 2014
Another young coal burning mudshark has been down for a dirt nap, by her abusive buck.

http://www.mystateline.com/fulltext-news/d/st...

Of course the news refuses to give you details of what her lover, ahem... I mean KILLER looks like. They're hiding the fact that he's black. It's because they don't want White America to figure out there's a problem with these feral bucks. But you get to see the killer negro here:

http://rockfordscanner.com/2014/05/03/possibl...

Burn the coal, pay the toll.
Oh well

Whittier, CA

#24373 May 4, 2014
Apeologist wrote:
<quoted text>STFU l\ligger.

Oooooooo, "Short Boy" gets angry.

I'm white, idiot. A Yankee. Which means I'm better than you in every way.

Suuuuuueeeeeee little southern puke.

Taylor, MI

#24374 May 4, 2014
RumpelShtskkkin wrote:
Another young coal burning mudshark has been down for a dirt nap, by her abusive buck.
http://www.mystateline.com/fulltext-news/d/st...
Of course the news refuses to give you details of what her lover, ahem... I mean KILLER looks like. They're hiding the fact that he's black. It's because they don't want White America to figure out there's a problem with these feral bucks. But you get to see the killer negro here:
http://rockfordscanner.com/2014/05/03/possibl...
Burn the coal, pay the toll.
Another chivalrous Aryan buck who takes care of his family:

http://www.thestate.com/2014/05/03/3424832/ma...

He was so chilvarous he even helped the disabled mother out!
Samuel

Brownsville, TN

#24376 May 4, 2014

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#24377 May 4, 2014
Oh well wrote:
<quoted text>
Oooooooo, "Short Boy" gets angry.
I'm white, idiot. A Yankee. Which means I'm better than you in every way.
Suuuuuueeeeeee little southern puke.
White? You still havenít looked in the mirror behind the portapotty in your single wide have you DeShawn?
Wow

Jackson, MO

#24379 May 4, 2014
Can you imagine if all you ppl lived in the same city?

I hadn't look to notice this was just another racist thread.

I know I know .. clueless, nutz, spam!
Dam

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Xenia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dayton's Best Pizza? Really!? (Nov '14) 2 hr Krajomg 16
Anyone know Matt Morrow? (Oct '15) 20 hr Darling girl 47
Leon harrison has been banned from fb 23 hr Waynedale Sucks 1
Armageddon Heaven! Fri The Duke Of Hazard 1
President Trump gives us hope for budget cuts. Apr 27 wormwood 7
News Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) Apr 25 Retired teacher 31,984
Dear Ron,... Apr 24 Dindunuffin 2

Xenia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Xenia Mortgages