The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,387

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story
Samuel

Brownsville, TN

#24150 Apr 30, 2014

White man uses the n word.
Kimberly

United States

#24151 Apr 30, 2014
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep and you really think that you are so crafty and ingenious that you're pulling the wool over everyone's eyes. Cut the crap and this self-assuming air you have floating around your head. We know who it really is that is making these ridiculous posts. Oh and yeah you probably could get a few licks in if we went toe to toe until osteoporosis kicks in and you take a tumble lol.
Hanging onto resentment is letting someone you despise live rent-free in your head. So stop being so childish and grow up.

Since: Nov 11

Brighton, MI

#24152 Apr 30, 2014
Kimberly wrote:
<quoted text>
Hanging onto resentment is letting someone you despise live rent-free in your head. So stop being so childish and grow up.
And assuming that you know what's in my head or that you know what motivates me is asinine and foolish. Good day ma'am.

Brighton, MI

#24153 Apr 30, 2014
whinersrus wrote:
<quoted text> Leave God out of it if he didn't hate negroes he wouldn't; have made them so whiney Blacks suck at everything that doesn't involve using a ball Negros are gods mistake
You're a moron. You really have the gall to make this silly statement? That's quite arrogant to presume to think that that is what God really thinks. It's quite dangerous too.
Buck Rohde

Buffalo, NY

#24154 Apr 30, 2014
SAMULE

Give it a rest. Everytime I see this forum all I see is that dumb shoeshine boy name of yours dominating stuff here. Catch my drift?
Matt Kruse

Buffalo, NY

#24155 Apr 30, 2014
Buck Rohde wrote:
SAMULE
Give it a rest. Everytime I see this forum all I see is that dumb shoeshine boy name of yours dominating stuff here. Catch my drift?
It sounds like a stupid l\ligger name from the 1920s.
Jerry

Long Beach, CA

#24157 Apr 30, 2014
I looked for some updated info:

6-13-13 The 25 Most Dangerous Cities In America
nmargaret Warner, Erin Fuchs and Gus Lubin Jun. 13, 2013
http://www.businessinsider.com/most-dangerous...
Samuel

United States

#24158 Apr 30, 2014
Buck Rohde wrote:
SAMULE
Your parents would be so proud :-)
Buck Rohde

Buffalo, NY

#24159 Apr 30, 2014
Samuel wrote:
<quoted text>
Your parents would be so proud :-)
Hit the road and take that goofball name with you back to the cotton fields along with aunt Jimima and uncle Remus.
Samuel

United States

#24170 Apr 30, 2014
to tell the truth wrote:
Samuel you are the biggest imposter of all times and every body truely nos it..you should hurry up and join the circus because u are one of the clowns.
Please tell me more :-)
Just weird

United States

#24186 Apr 30, 2014
to tell the truth wrote:
to the moderator he also used the serial number Go to 7734 also to impersonate me I will also send naked pictures of me to you by e. mail . thank you.
You're a sicko. Naked pictures of yourself? pervert.....Do you understand? Well do you.....
David Carradine

United States

#24187 Apr 30, 2014
NAAWP wrote:
<quoted text>I sincerely apologize to you and your chink half breed queer sand l\ligger hubby, Mr. gay guy.
I resent that remark grasshopper!
Samuel

United States

#24188 Apr 30, 2014
Samuel

United States

#24189 Apr 30, 2014
to tell the truth wrote:
NAAWP BE SURE TO TAKE YOUR DRESS OFF BEFORE YOU GO TO BED YOU SOUND LIKE ONE OF THOSE IGNORANT WOMAN BITCHES GIRL"BITCH.
Color?
Kimberly

United States

#24190 Apr 30, 2014
Samuel wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =HRfjLfyXYlAXX
To funny lol

If one is at the beach and hears someone yell SHARK, does he wait to ID the shark and judge intentions or vacate?
Black Males (4%) of US Populace are responsible for 60% of all crime and most homicides in America.

What do you expect from savages and hamburger flippers. Exactly......
Chet Booswahnicki

Buffalo, NY

#24191 Apr 30, 2014
rose marie chang wrote:
by the way iam most definitely white and my husband is phillipine and he is much nicer than white men racists. we have a great happy life and my family loves him do any one love you? I seriously doubt it look how you speak about others and others nationalitys such bigoted ignorance.very sad and very sick.
ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!! Is that Phillipenus husband of yours an ugly little yellowish brown dirty little freaky runt who watches junk l\ligger crap on TV ?
Kinky Fiebelkorn

Buffalo, NY

#24192 Apr 30, 2014
Chet Booswahnicki wrote:
<quoted text>
ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!! Is that Phillipenus husband of yours an ugly little yellowish brown dirty little freaky runt who watches junk l\ligger crap on TV ?
Maybe he is a muslim pos.
Samuel

Brownsville, TN

#24193 Apr 30, 2014
Kimberly wrote:
<quoted text>
If one is at the beach and hears someone yell SHARK, does he wait to ID the shark and judge intentions or vacate?
Black Males (4%) of US Populace are responsible for 60% of all crime and most homicides in America.
What do you expect from savages and hamburger flippers. Exactly......
Propaganda
Samuel

Brownsville, TN

#24194 Apr 30, 2014
article for the most extensive breakdown of interracial homicide data.Despite claims by right-wingers (both mainstream and overtly white supremacist) that violent crime by African-Americans is out of control — and that blacks are criminally victimizing whites at massive and disproportionate rates — the facts say otherwise. As I show in the below analysis:* Only about 1 percent of African Americans — and no more than 2 percent of black males — will commit a violent crime in a given year;* Even though there are more black-on-white interracial crimes than white-on-black interracial crimes, this fact is not evidence of anti-white racial targeting by black offenders. Rather, it is completely explained by two factors having nothing to do with anti-white bias: namely, the general differences in rates of criminal offending, and the rates at which whites and blacks encounter one another (and thus, have the opportunity to victimize one another). Once these two factors are “controlled for” in social science terms, the actual rates of black-on-white crime are lower than random chance would predict;* No more than 0.7 percent (seven-tenths of one percent) of African Americans will commit a violent crime against a white person in a given year, and fewer than 0.3 (three-tenths of one percent) of whites will be victimized by a black person in a given year;* Whites are 6 times as likely to be murdered by another white person as by a black person; and overall,the percentage of white Americans who will be murdered by a black offender in a given year is only 2/10,000ths of 1 percent (0.0002). This means that only 1 in every 500,000 white people will be murdered by a black person in a given year. Although the numbers of black-on-white homicides are higher than the reverse (447 to 218 in 2010), the 218 black victims of white murderers is actually a higher percentage of the black population interracially killed than the 447 white victims of black murderers as a percentage of the white population. In fact, any given black person is 2.75 times as likely to be murdered by a white.

Taylor, MI

#24200 May 1, 2014
Samuel wrote:
article for the most extensive breakdown of interracial homicide data.Despite claims by right-wingers (both mainstream and overtly white supremacist) that violent crime by African-Americans is out of control — and that blacks are criminally victimizing whites at massive and disproportionate rates — the facts say otherwise. As I show in the below analysis:* Only about 1 percent of African Americans — and no more than 2 percent of black males — will commit a violent crime in a given year;* Even though there are more black-on-white interracial crimes than white-on-black interracial crimes, this fact is not evidence of anti-white racial targeting by black offenders. Rather, it is completely explained by two factors having nothing to do with anti-white bias: namely, the general differences in rates of criminal offending, and the rates at which whites and blacks encounter one another (and thus, have the opportunity to victimize one another). Once these two factors are “controlled for” in social science terms, the actual rates of black-on-white crime are lower than random chance would predict;* No more than 0.7 percent (seven-tenths of one percent) of African Americans will commit a violent crime against a white person in a given year, and fewer than 0.3 (three-tenths of one percent) of whites will be victimized by a black person in a given year;* Whites are 6 times as likely to be murdered by another white person as by a black person; and overall,the percentage of white Americans who will be murdered by a black offender in a given year is only 2/10,000ths of 1 percent (0.0002). This means that only 1 in every 500,000 white people will be murdered by a black person in a given year. Although the numbers of black-on-white homicides are higher than the reverse (447 to 218 in 2010), the 218 black victims of white murderers is actually a higher percentage of the black population interracially killed than the 447 white victims of black murderers as a percentage of the white population. In fact, any given black person is 2.75 times as likely to be murdered by a white.
Good job Sam.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Xenia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How liberal ladies can save lives: 9 hr masterofconcretep... 2
Looking for Prentice Richardson (Aka Buddy) (Apr '12) 23 hr jjsparks 8
dennis gannon Thu masterofconcretep... 14
LEON HARRISON: Profile of a loser (Aug '13) Thu masterofconcretep... 18
Dr Commander selvam swamiji sri selvam siddhar ... (Dec '11) Thu The Duke of Hazard 41
Leon Harrison brand urinal cakes (Jul '13) Wed Tina 21
Student Group Plans Ohio Statehouse Protest Oct 22 They cannot kill ... 2
Xenia Dating
Find my Match

Xenia Jobs

Xenia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Xenia News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Xenia

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]