The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U...

The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

There are 20063 comments on the Gawker story from Nov 22, 2010, titled The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places. In it, Gawker reports that:

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gawker.

Samuel

United States

#24026 Apr 25, 2014
Old black man posted name is Warrior Ip New Mexico . He and AB would go from post to post dropping the N bomb at every thread.
Samuel

United States

#24027 Apr 25, 2014
You Racist Bigots are all social misfits.
Samuel

United States

#24028 Apr 25, 2014
Fixed news apologized for that Racist Bigot they had been promoting the other day. You Racist are and embarrassment to the Republican party. And their downfall.
Samuel

United States

#24029 Apr 25, 2014
Samuel

United States

#24030 Apr 25, 2014
Samuel

United States

#24032 Apr 25, 2014

Since: Nov 11

Taylor, MI

#24033 Apr 25, 2014
whinersrus wrote:
<quoted text> Good example of why Cities are dangerous All have the same problem HIgh time the PC nonsense was stopped so that the authorities could state the actual problem without fear of looting and rioting
And what is the "actual" problem?
Samuel

United States

#24034 Apr 25, 2014
Understand what appears to be six or seven different Racist Bigotsigs is only one lil boy :-)
Samuel

Oklahoma City, OK

#24035 Apr 25, 2014
Samuel wrote:
Understand what appears to be six or seven different Racist Bigotsigs is only one lil boy me Sambo :-)
I'm sorry for outing myself as the racist one lil boy :-). I did forget to mention that I'm the dumbest blue gum knuckle dragging pants on the ground African American. You want proof read more of my post.
Samuel

United States

#24036 Apr 25, 2014
Samuel wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry for outing myself as the racist one lil boy :-). I did forget to mention that I'm the dumbest blue gum knuckle dragging pants on the ground African American. You want proof read more of my post.
You Red Dirt Oklahoma Racist Bigot. You've decided to join in on stupidity ?
Samuel

United States

#24037 Apr 25, 2014
Samuel wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a black turd Memphis Racist Bigot. I've decided to join in on stupidity because that's who I am STUPID ?
Concur Sambo! 5372
Samuel

Brownsville, TN

#24039 Apr 25, 2014
Yeah that sounds just like something I would say South Carolina Racist Bigot.
Samuel

Brownsville, TN

#24041 Apr 25, 2014
Lil Boy still at it lol.
Samuel

Oklahoma City, OK

#24042 Apr 25, 2014
Omg! It's true I have BLUE GUMS AND a pea size brain. I guess everybody kinda figured that one out. I beg everyone please stop using my name when posting. Do you ya understand ? Well do you.
Samuel

Oklahoma City, OK

#24043 Apr 25, 2014
Blue gum
Why

Long Beach, CA

#24044 Apr 25, 2014
Get rid of the Mexican immigrants. Problem solved in the Southwest and Chicago! They are a minority and represent the majority of the gangs and thug mentality by most of their race.
Samuel

Oklahoma City, OK

#24045 Apr 25, 2014
I only hate what I see in the mirror. Thank you Aryan Barbarian for pointing out my hypocrisy. You're truly a just an honorable man with integrity and grit. I can never be the man you're are nor the man to carry your jock strap. 5372

Since: Nov 11

Taylor, MI

#24046 Apr 26, 2014
"Human trafficking has become a serious problem in 'the entire European Union,'says a report in The Moscow Times. People are sold for sexual exploitation, forced labor, and even “illegal trade in human organs.” Traffickers take advantage of poverty, unemployment, and gender inequality."

Hmmmmm....I thought this stuff only happened in Africa? Lol how does this happen in Europe?
Samuel

Brownsville, TN

#24047 Apr 26, 2014
Samuel

Brownsville, TN

#24049 Apr 26, 2014

Racism is a mental illness.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Xenia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Maybe, we US citizens would not be so scared... 8 hr Latin Lover 1
Happy Independence Day...but... 10 hr Leon Harrison 2
News Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 14 hr Doug Wiedeman 31,863
sexting 17 hr rikk 1
motorcyclist dies after police chase (Sep '07) Fri Cha Cha 2
News Dayton region continues to development partners... Fri Patriotic Pentago... 1
News RTA Named One of Dayton's Healthiest Employers Thu The Duke of Hazard 1
More from around the web

Xenia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Xenia Mortgages