The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,354

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story
Samuel

Brownsville, TN

#23651 Apr 10, 2014
Talk to yourself Bigot. Rehashing the same old bitter racist propaganda over and over. You Bigots are all relegated to post your hate filled propaganda online. And dare not speak above whisper in real life. COWARD :-)
Cry Baby

Cincinnati, OH

#23652 Apr 10, 2014
Samuel wrote:
The internet the last heaven for Racist Bigots to speak freely. Mostly cowards who dare not speak above a whisper in real life.
.....otherwise you wouldn't be here.
Cry Baby

Cincinnati, OH

#23653 Apr 10, 2014
Samuel wrote:
Race classification is a American invention. Used to control and divide the masses worldwide.
....so sweet, so short, so utterly and ignorantly wrong.
Cry Baby

Cincinnati, OH

#23654 Apr 10, 2014
Samuel wrote:
Halter Skelter what's your the final solution. Halter often sent for American White Racist to Germany. He admired their work against blacks in America. His worldwide Propaganda Machine against the Jewish people was a American invention. How ironic is that.
...Dude, your blathering is just flat out tanking. Take a break, read up, I,m sure you mean well, but your grossly ill-informed and have an attitude.
Cry Baby

Cincinnati, OH

#23655 Apr 10, 2014
Samuel wrote:
Talk to yourself Bigot. Rehashing the same old bitter racist propaganda over and over. You Bigots are all relegated to post your hate filled propaganda online. And dare not speak above whisper in real life. COWARD :-)
...See my first post.
Chet Booswahnicki

Buffalo, NY

#23656 Apr 10, 2014
Samuel wrote:
RACIST ??????? Blacks are the biggest racists around.Everything they do and say is racial. There are exceptions though, but not many.
Samuel

Brownsville, TN

#23657 Apr 10, 2014
Another White kid just walked in to a school and tried to kill as many people as he could. Most schoolkillings have been by young whites .Does this mean all white kids are a threat ? Of course not sociopaths come in all ethnic groups. And I wouldn't have any expectations for White American to have the answer for the behavior of a sociopath. And I don't intend to stereotype young white kids.
Because it would be Racist if I judged all for the behavior of a few.
Samuel

Brownsville, TN

#23658 Apr 10, 2014
Cry Baby wrote:
<quoted text>...Dude, your blathering is just flat out tanking. Take a break, read up, I,m sure you mean well, but your grossly ill-informed and have an attitude.
The information age is a wonderful thing. No longer do only a few control information. Colonial few pinot of history is in place to push the agenda.
But if you wish the true if a click away.
Chet Booswahnicki

Buffalo, NY

#23659 Apr 10, 2014
Samuel wrote:
Another White kid just walked in to a school and tried to kill as many people as he could. Most schoolkillings have been by young whites .Does this mean all white kids are a threat ? Of course not sociopaths come in all ethnic groups. And I wouldn't have any expectations for White American to have the answer for the behavior of a sociopath. And I don't intend to stereotype young white kids.
Those White kids aren't being racist, they are just crazy.Their victims are just about always White where Blacks mostly attack Whites in racial attacks. I never read where any Blacks go into Black places and go on rampages attacking Blacks. I never read about Whites attacking Blacks like during the KKK days either.

Since: Nov 11

Taylor, MI

#23660 Apr 10, 2014
This is the future folks. To all the racist trash: roll with it or get rolled over! ;-)

https://www.tumblr.com/register/follow/
wearethe15percent
Chuck

Farmingville, NY

#23661 Apr 10, 2014
SpayNNeuter

Dayton, OH

#23662 Apr 10, 2014
Samuel wrote:
You are leaving out the fact that any time a black kid goes on a rampage and pulls a drive-by on a school he is trying to kill as many people as he can as well. And there have been a vast number more of school killings by blacks than whites. The only difference is, if a group of black kids goes on a killing spree, it doesn't receive the same amount of news coverage, nor does it get reported as a hate crime if a group of blacks kill a white, but a single white that hits a black as he is being robbed, turns into a huge hate crime.
Samuel

Brownsville, TN

#23663 Apr 10, 2014
You Bigots just don't get. Crime is relative to were you are social economic background. For example white collar criminals do more damage. But get less time in jail.

Since: Nov 11

Taylor, MI

#23665 Apr 11, 2014
SpayNNeuter wrote:
<quoted text>
You are leaving out the fact that any time a black kid goes on a rampage and pulls a drive-by on a school he is trying to kill as many people as he can as well. And there have been a vast number more of school killings by blacks than whites. The only difference is, if a group of black kids goes on a killing spree, it doesn't receive the same amount of news coverage, nor does it get reported as a hate crime if a group of blacks kill a white, but a single white that hits a black as he is being robbed, turns into a huge hate crime.
It doesn't probably get reported because it happens in poorer, urban areas. Sadly, people "expect" this to happen there. In the suburbs, they feel as if it could not happen. They are sadly mistaken. And every interracial crime is not a hate crime.
anyone want to be

Dothan, AL

#23669 Apr 11, 2014
hay yall you maybe want to try for Kinsey Alabama next mayor we need a real good person hay when it time for mayor next election try to see if you qualify anyone check this out blacks whites all people welcome.
Buck Rohde

Buffalo, NY

#23671 Apr 11, 2014
Back in he 20s all of the gangsters were mostly Italian in the Mafia and they were no better than the Black thugs of today. The Irish like Joe Kennedy was no saint either and his descendents have paid dearly for his evil ways.

It is funny that you don't read about Orientals doing racial hate crimes etc.
Samuel

UK

#23677 Apr 11, 2014
wendy jackson wrote:
say what you want most all of the robbery killings and violent crimes are definitely commited by blacks whether a father is in the household or not people no right from wrong there are no excuses plenty of blacks were indeed raised by mothers only and they don't act like that a lot of them went to college and are law abiding citizens iam black and I no plenty of black men and women who don't go out robbing and killing people for nothing and yes blacks do commit most all of the violent crimes it just is what it is except it or not.....

Lol you've exhausted your roster of personalities ?
Your not foiling anyone, Hey bring back the Proud Black Man. You need a sociological evaluation.

Since: Jun 08

Dayton, OH

#23678 Apr 11, 2014
Samuel wrote:
FACT: 90% of the school shootings were done by JEWISH kids! Columbine? Kliebold-JEW. Harris: ARA/JEW supporter. Cathy Giffords? Laughton-JEWISH. Shane Schumerth-JEWISH. Adam Lanza-JEWISH. 12 white kids run over by jew

Jews are NOT white so get the facts straight so you don't look like such an ignorant tool!
Samuel

Brownsville, TN

#23680 Apr 11, 2014
Akingu wrote:
<quoted text>
FACT: 90% of the school shootings were done by JEWISH kids! Columbine? Kliebold-JEW. Harris: ARA/JEW supporter. Cathy Giffords? Laughton-JEWISH. Shane Schumerth-JEWISH. Adam Lanza-JEWISH. 12 white kids run over by jew
Jews are NOT white so get the facts straight so you don't look like such an ignorant tool!
You lack comprehension.
Samuel

Brownsville, TN

#23681 Apr 11, 2014
Akingu wrote:
<quoted text>
You very infamous for your hatred of Jewish people. Like I was saying you Racist have been relegated to the internet.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Xenia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 8 hr Doug Wiedeman 31,296
Where's all the old threads? 10 hr masterofconcretep... 1
Do you need advice about love or relationships? (May '09) Sat Kenflosmooth 16
Reece powers (Nov '13) Sat winnie 6
Review: Booher Auto Sales Sat Sdb 1
Student Group Plans Ohio Statehouse Protest Sat hey Chocolate Jimmie 1
Dennis Gannon trying to cover his past! Fri Tina 5
Xenia Dating
Find my Match

Xenia Jobs

Xenia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Xenia News, Events & Info