The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,632

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story
Chuck

Farmingville, NY

#23481 Apr 3, 2014
Chuck wrote:
Thugzz of color .. The disease of America..
Thugzz of color ..
http://nydn.us/1gRekoi
Chuck

Farmingville, NY

#23482 Apr 3, 2014
Deon Smith,Thug...

http://nydn.us/1ecRuma
Samuel

United States

#23483 Apr 3, 2014
NAAWP wrote:
<quoted text>What you be say l\ligger? You be say yo name be Stanky Stoopid Spanky and you like swangin by yo neck from a tree?
Go in the kitchen take a butcher's knife place the blade to centrer of your chest and throw yourself violently forward.
ICP 2014k

Ballwin, MO

#23484 Apr 3, 2014
Samuel wrote:
<quoted text>
Go in the kitchen take a butcher's knife place the blade to centrer of your chest and throw yourself violently forward.
Hey Kuntanigra why don't you go climb back up in the tree's with the rest of your pack and by the way go do your job and pick some fleas off the alpha males that's what you do best. Bwwwwwa 7734/5372/2013-(;-(l)----+You' ve been schooled you slack jawed fool! This message was sponsored by The United Juggalos \m/
Samuel

United States

#23485 Apr 3, 2014
How sweet, a Bigot taking up for another Bigot.
Samuel

Brownsville, TN

#23486 Apr 4, 2014
ICP it's best to come outside of your mobile home and find the nearest ditch in severe weather.
Smokin Joe

Farmingville, NY

#23487 Apr 4, 2014
Author Morgan III Thug....

http://nydn.us/1mFN8ci
Smokin Joe

Farmingville, NY

#23488 Apr 4, 2014
Carlos Tavarez Dope...

http://nydn.us/1sdrccK
Samuel

United States

#23491 Apr 4, 2014
San Jose you finally decided to chime in. I'm always amazed when I see your post not very many Racist Bigots in California.
kinsey alabama speed

Dothan, AL

#23492 Apr 4, 2014
is 25 wow how much money yall make we sees cars trucks maybe going 65 to 75 wow were is the cop des we gots ones ors hes quit to helps Hampton florida croks.in or town one day be big wreck car hits the snakes
Say What

Farmingville, NY

#23494 Apr 4, 2014
The savage beating of a 54-year-old white man barely clinging to life after he accidentally hit a 10-year-old black boy with his truck is not considered by Detroit police to be a hate crime. Steve Utash (right), from suburban Roseville, was beaten into a coma Wednesday by an angry mob of black men in a poverty-stricken Detroit neighborhood after David Harris ran in front of his truck on a busy street (shown in the four video stills at left), but police insist the incident was not racially motivated.
ICP 2014k

Saint Louis, MO

#23495 Apr 4, 2014
Samuel wrote:
ICP it's best to come outside of your mobile home and find the nearest ditch in severe weather.
Hey Ksambo you know what's best for you, mambo lip bluegum c00n is stop talking shyt your showing you're true brown stain color and your making a real azz out of yourself.Bwwwwwa 7734/5372/2014-(;-(l)---+\m/.

Since: Nov 11

Taylor, MI

#23496 Apr 4, 2014
Say What wrote:
The savage beating of a 54-year-old white man barely clinging to life after he accidentally hit a 10-year-old black boy with his truck is not considered by Detroit police to be a hate crime. Steve Utash (right), from suburban Roseville, was beaten into a coma Wednesday by an angry mob of black men in a poverty-stricken Detroit neighborhood after David Harris ran in front of his truck on a busy street (shown in the four video stills at left), but police insist the incident was not racially motivated.
Yeah I read about that. It was quite infuriating. Our local paper didn't show any faces or mention what color that gentleman or young boy was. Im sure that incident was not racially motivated. Unfortunately, if that man was white and the boy was black, the white man was already deemed a racist by the brainless locals and had to face their "righteous" wrath. I was very upset and I hope that gentleman makes a full recovery. I hope that boy does too.
Samuel

Brownsville, TN

#23497 Apr 4, 2014
ICP 2014k wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Ksambo you know what's best for you, mambo lip bluegum c00n is stop talking shyt your showing you're true brown stain color and your making a real azz out of yourself.Bwwwwwa 7734/5372/2014-(;-(l)---+\m/.
Thank you for your concern. I know you truly care for my overall well being.
Job Corps

Buffalo, NY

#23499 Apr 4, 2014
Samuel wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for your concern. I know you truly care for my overall well being.
Get a job you lazy black bum.
Contradiction

DrÝbak, Norway

#23500 Apr 4, 2014
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

LoL...
Chuck

Farmingville, NY

#23501 Apr 4, 2014
Say What wrote:
ICP 2014k

Ballwin, MO

#23502 Apr 4, 2014
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah I read about that. It was quite infuriating. Our local paper didn't show any faces or mention what color that gentleman or young boy was. Im sure that incident was not racially motivated. Unfortunately, if that man was white and the boy was black, the white man was already deemed a racist by the brainless locals and had to face their "righteous" wrath. I was very upset and I hope that gentleman makes a full recovery. I hope that boy does too.
Hey KFART I see your still trying to ride the middle of the fence give it up, you're just a KFAKE uppity sp00k trying to survive now get back to work and take the out of odor sign off the restroom and get back to your high paying job isn't your title head sanitation engineer. Bwwwwwa 7734/5372/2014-(;-(l)-------+T his message was sponsored by the United Juggalos Unit ,cleaning up the black plague of out of control yard apericans.\m/

Since: Nov 11

Taylor, MI

#23503 Apr 4, 2014
ICP 2014k wrote:
<quoted text>Hey KFART I see your still trying to ride the middle of the fence give it up, you're just a KFAKE uppity sp00k trying to survive now get back to work and take the out of odor sign off the restroom and get back to your high paying job isn't your title head sanitation engineer. Bwwwwwa 7734/5372/2014-(;-(l)-------+T his message was sponsored by the United Juggalos Unit ,cleaning up the black plague of out of control yard apericans.\m/
Wrong again dufus. I don't get a thrill out of seeing innocent people hurt. I, like you, hate racist scum of all colors.
Samuel

United States

#23504 Apr 4, 2014
Job Corps wrote:
<quoted text>Get a job you lazy black bum.
What's that Buffalo New York ? Your parents would be so proud of you. As I've told you and your friends I'm employed. Actually have two jobs Bigot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Xenia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are YOU deranged and strange? 2 hr The New Cool Warrior 1
If it is not too late... 6 hr The Duke of Hazard 1
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 8 hr milan 31,792
don't waste your time or gas applying at Fuyao. 15 hr Kentgrind 12
The Pauls have been denigrated if not hated... Sat The Old Cold Warrior 1
Swamiji Sri Selvam siddhar- Dr Commander Selvam... (Feb '13) Sat lakshmi 29
The Vast Indiference of Government Fri The Fart Checker 15
Xenia Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web