The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments (Page 859)

Showing posts 17,161 - 17,180 of18,536
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Black gangster

Round Rock, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2014

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah. "The Truth" really does hurt doesn't it? Yep....lol if it wasn't for whitey right? Look whitey went on a historical joy ride conquering, looting, stealing, murdering, raping, and conniving. Now his white supremacy is fading fast BECAUSE your "GENIUS" Devil ancestors were too utterly STUPID to think about the hell they were creating for future generations of whites who had absolutely nothing to do with the greed and bloodthirst for power. So guess what you Caucaturds have now? All these black, brown, yellow, and red people pissed off at you destroying your cities, stealing your jobs, beating and robbing your people because they stupidly and foolishly believe all white people had something to do with their sad lot in life. But why do they believe that? Because your parents and fore-parent's inbred, thoroughly ingrained, foaming at the mouth racism. Some non-whites will NEVER forget and forgive so forget about it. Like I said before: WHITEY MADE HIS BED SO NOW HE HAS TO SLEEP IN IT!
STFU boy.
Chet Booswahnicki

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2014

Judged:

Black gangster wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU boy.
yo, uncle tommy dont like being dissed by one of his own l\liggers.
Smokin Joe

Elmont, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2014

Judged:

White Girls can dance!!!

http://vimeo.com/87819744
Black Jackal

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2014

Judged:

Chet Booswahnicki wrote:
<quoted text>
yo, uncle tommy dont like being dissed by one of his own l\liggers.
Whatz the matter pale face mommi paid to much attention to you growing up? Or perhaps your diddy made you sit on his face. What ever be the case smell me long and hard white boy.
Chet Booswahnicki

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2014

Judged:

Black Jackal wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatz the matter pale face mommi paid to much attention to you growing up? Or perhaps your diddy made you sit on his face. What ever be the case smell me long and hard white boy.
yo l\ligger, you can smell me long and hard after I poop bigtime in your ghetto back crappy littered yard.
Ali Neega

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2014

Judged:

Black Jackal wrote:
<quoted text>
yo yo yo neega wat up wit u ya na say. us neegas stank werser dan ole chitlins in a outhouse ya na say muda futta an us too lazy to cook dem nasty azz chitlin any hows beeoch!

Since: Nov 11

Taylor, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2014

Judged:

Where do you people come up with these absolutely STUPID Topix names? Do you have some kind of round table meeting where you discuss this stupidity?
Chet Booswahnicki

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2014

Judged:

Kallark27 is a name that doesn't make any sense and besides it's real goofy sounding.It reminds me of a mixed vegetable you see in the frozen case in the supermarket next to the frozen suckatash.

Taylor, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2014

Judged:

Chet Booswahnicki wrote:
Kallark27 is a name that doesn't make any sense and besides it's real goofy sounding.It reminds me of a mixed vegetable you see in the frozen case in the supermarket next to the frozen suckatash.
Kallark has meaning. I am a comic book buff. On the other hand "Ali Neega" "NAAWP" "Al Chimpton" "Zookeeper" "Shyteak Nzswie...whatever" "Black Jackal" "Black Gangster" "Cop hater" "Mammy Kallark" "Aryan Slave Master" "abc5372" "kallarik27" "masterofconcretepourers " those STUPID names make no sense.
Chet Booswahnicki

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2014

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Kallark has meaning. I am a comic book buff. On the other hand "Ali Neega" "NAAWP" "Al Chimpton" "Zookeeper" "Shyteak Nzswie...whatever" "Black Jackal" "Black Gangster" "Cop hater" "Mammy Kallark" "Aryan Slave Master" "abc5372" "kallarik27" "masterofconcretepourers " those STUPID names make no sense.
I like those old comic books from the 40s, pre comic code.Archie, Cookie, Crime does not pay, Plastic man, Superman, Batman, Inner sanctom, Tales of the crypt, Out our way, Green lanturn, Casper milkytoast, Dick Tracy, etc.
Mammy Kallark

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2014

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wat up wit you kaffart, you ma babee why you be talk bout yo mama dat ways? You shaint be ashame of yall neeganess blackness cause you ma babee an I be yo mammy an aint you forgets dat neega or yo mamy gonna put a cap in yo lazy ford f 150 blackazz beeoch ya nome sayin ma lil neega babee cause I luvs yo nasty stanky black azz. Anyhows, yo Mammy Kallarks be gots a new comic book hood name, I be Fat Black Stanky Azz l\ligzilla.
lulu

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2014

Judged:

White boys are so sensitive,cute,and are like little gay bat catchers
Prince William

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2014

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
You should change your moniker to Kaffir27, its much more appropriate for your avatar and an ape of your stature.

Taylor, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2014

Judged:

Prince William wrote:
<quoted text>You should change your moniker to Kaffir27, its much more appropriate for your avatar and an ape of your stature.
Thanks, your highness....*barf*....lol
el sacacacas

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2014

Judged:

mike wrote:
Every town on the list is primarily black. And still, 74% of black woman still have kids out of wedlock. And inner cities - read black - claim success if they graduate 50%.
get a life loser, your probaby fat and ugly and jerk off alot during your free time. The women in your life are also disgusting. Just look at her now, loooooser!!!
Samuel

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2014

Judged:

Arkansas New Mexico Dum and Dummer ?
Samuel

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2014

Judged:

BLK by popular demand :-)
Samuel

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2014

Judged:

Just saw Mr.William at Wal-Mart he'd like you to stop by more often.
Samuel

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2014

New Mexico Boy Storage Wars is fake it's all staged for the Tv show.
Samuel

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2014

Judged:

Ebonics and a mugshot how original Racist Troll.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 17,161 - 17,180 of18,536
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Xenia Discussions

Search the Xenia Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 8 min truck drivng retard 29,035
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 42 min the buddy system 31,101
Review: Courtyards Of Kettering (Jul '10) 1 hr masterofconcretepourers 37
Brits want to stop female genital mutilation! 3 hr masterofconcretepourers 2
looking for a text buddy (Nov '12) 5 hr Javier 40
mentally ill FELONS! 17 hr masterofconcretepourers 3
Let's remember our constitution and national debt. Tue The Hack Checker 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Xenia Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000