The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,285

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story
Bud

Croton, OH

#23293 Mar 18, 2014
1) Republicans fear that the government has too much control over corporations. Democrats fear that corporations have too much control over our government.
(2) Democrats believe it benefits all of us to help the weakest and the poorest among us. Republicans believe it benefits all of us to help the wealthiest and most powerful among us.

(3) Republicans believe large corporations will always do what is best for the American people if the government stays out of the way. Democrats believe large corporations would disembowel you and sell your organs to the highest bidder if the government didn’t stop them.

(4) Democrats believe everyone is entitled to health care regardless of their ability to pay. Republicans believe everyone is entitled to jack squat if they can’t pay for health care.

(5) Democrats believe too much of our money goes to crooked corporate executives who take government subsidies and pay themselves $80 million salaries. Republicans believe too much of our money goes to teachers who make $30,000 a year.

(6) Democrats believe anything that helps the American people during a recession or a time of crisis is the true essence of patriotism. Republicans believe anything that helps the American people during a recession or a time of crisis is the true essence of communism.

(7) Democrats believe that we need to set high standards for clean air and drinking water. Republicans believe that standards for clean air and water are burdensome over-regulation.

(8) Democrats believe the President and Congress need to work together to create jobs during a weak economy. Republicans believe that Congress should do nothing to create jobs and then blame the President.

(9) Democrats believe that corporate polluters should be made to pay for the cleanup of their pollution. Republicans believe that making corporations clean up their pollution is burdensome over-regulation.

(10) Democrats believe our health care system exists solely for the purpose of making people healthy. Republicans believe our health care system exists solely for the purpose of making a healthy profit.

(11) Democrats believe Congress should be of the people, by the people and for the people. Republicans believe corporations are the people.

(12) Democrats believe that corporations have too much influence over Congress due to their lobbyists and huge campaign contributions. Republicans believe the middle class has too much influence over Congress due to their voting and paying taxes.

(13) Democrats believe we need to protect victims of corporate negligence by allowing Americans to file lawsuits against corporations. Republicans believe we need to protect large corporations from lawsuits by Americans who’ve been victimized by them.

(14) Democrats believe that the rich should be taxed more than the poor and middle class. Republicans believe that the rich should be allowed to keep all their wealth, except for the millions in campaign contributions they give to politicians.

(15) Democrats believe that too much money in politics produces corruption and destroys the American way of life. Republicans believe that money and corruption in politics are the American way of life.

Since: Nov 11

Grand Rapids, MI

#23294 Mar 18, 2014
wtfhank wrote:
If we would've known this, we would've picked our own cotton. These people are animals with no self control. This 12% is ruining this.country.
Blame your dufus, self-centered, and delusional ancestors for being so short-sighted and greedy. Your people made their bed. Now sleep in it.
The Truth

Walnut, CA

#23295 Mar 18, 2014
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Blame your dufus, self-centered, and delusional ancestors for being so short-sighted and greedy. Your people made their bed. Now sleep in it.
I know what you mean. Unbelievable isn't it. Some of the comments you see on this thread, especially yours.

By the way, are you a light or dark skinned l\ligger or do you consider yourself a redbone or high yellow monkey?

And by the way l\ligzilla, if it wasn't for those white "delusional ancestors" you wouldn't be sitting on your lazy ape ass at the Ford Plant on Topix making over-paid union wages along with all the benefits.

Your useless apefroid carcass would be in Apefrica running naked, starving and incubating more monkeys while killing and shrinking heads of your own kind.

Since: Nov 11

Southfield, MI

#23296 Mar 18, 2014
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>I know what you mean. Unbelievable isn't it. Some of the comments you see on this thread, especially yours.
By the way, are you a light or dark skinned l\ligger or do you consider yourself a redbone or high yellow monkey?
And by the way l\ligzilla, if it wasn't for those white "delusional ancestors" you wouldn't be sitting on your lazy ape ass at the Ford Plant on Topix making over-paid union wages along with all the benefits.
Your useless apefroid carcass would be in Apefrica running naked, starving and incubating more monkeys while killing and shrinking heads of your own kind.
Oh yeah. "The Truth" really does hurt doesn't it? Yep....lol if it wasn't for whitey right? Look whitey went on a historical joy ride conquering, looting, stealing, murdering, raping, and conniving. Now his white supremacy is fading fast BECAUSE your "GENIUS" Devil ancestors were too utterly STUPID to think about the hell they were creating for future generations of whites who had absolutely nothing to do with the greed and bloodthirst for power. So guess what you Caucaturds have now? All these black, brown, yellow, and red people pissed off at you destroying your cities, stealing your jobs, beating and robbing your people because they stupidly and foolishly believe all white people had something to do with their sad lot in life. But why do they believe that? Because your parents and fore-parent's inbred, thoroughly ingrained, foaming at the mouth racism. Some non-whites will NEVER forget and forgive so forget about it. Like I said before: WHITEY MADE HIS BED SO NOW HE HAS TO SLEEP IN IT!
Reader

Elsah, IL

#23298 Mar 19, 2014
Looks like the Goverment some times actually doe's the job we pay for . This study gets a 5 star out of 5 rateing . Congradulations ( F B I ) .
Nurse Tilly

Romulus, MI

#23299 Mar 19, 2014
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>I know what you mean. Unbelievable isn't it. Some of the comments you see on this thread, especially yours.
You have a very negative influence on society. Ugh! Your above comments are awful.

I think you are unemployable because of your nasty manner and so live on benefits.

"Let happy thoughts heal the soul."
June

Buffalo, NY

#23301 Mar 20, 2014
my most happy thoughts are with a nurse i had a long time ago
Recon19D20

Cordova, TN

#23303 Mar 20, 2014
Corporate Elites wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, I like CORPORATISM. It keeps the masses of people economic SLAVES for our (the elites) monetary system. Alongs everyone keeps spending those dollars, we can stay in POWER.
Ms. D,
Again, yyou've hit the nail on the head! A very good read too, then again, I wouldn't expect anything less from one of Jacksons most influential informative socialites!
Nurse Tilly

Romulus, MI

#23304 Mar 20, 2014
NAAWP wrote:
<quoted text>You sound like Kallark's inbred sister and have your facts backwards. Take a good look at this Kallark's post 23296 and tell us who has a "negative outlook on society", "nasty manner" and "unemployable", living on welfare benefits, like most of the black population. Seems like you and Kallark's posts not only suggests your extreme hatred of white people but your very limited intelligence as well. The only way most blacks are employable is by way of Affirmative Action.
You seem highly anxious and insecure. Like most people who exaggerate their importance or intelligence, a wanna be dominator of others is bothered by intense feelings of inadequacy. You should feel troubled by your feelings of hostility. As you may try to repress these feelings of hostility, they find expression in selfishness and thoughtlessness in those on the Internet.

"The little man is never wrong."
ICP 2014k

Saint Louis, MO

#23307 Mar 20, 2014
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Dats wayciss! ICP/AB/KAB/kingfish Thxs but we know you are all the same...;-)
Hey KFETUS why don't you put your big gorilla thumb between those big blue gums and suck on it your just a small ch!Mp now get in your fetal position that you know so Well and stfu you slack jawed yard aperican. Bwwwwwwwwa Juggalos rule you big dumb c00n.Rotflmwao! 7734/5372/2014-(;-(l)--+
Nurse Tilly

Romulus, MI

#23308 Mar 20, 2014
NAAWP wrote:
<quoted text>As I suspected, you're another fat and ugly pseudo-intellectual sociopathic schizoid hatemonger, with a severe inferiority complex, surfing the Internet, liked and loved by no one with no where to go, except to the dinner table and toilet.
NAAWP:

You need to work on the way your mind works. Some things your character would have to work on are anger control, taking responsibility for your own actions, and building empathy. You may also work at ideas about gender roles, self-esteem, and the learning of social skills.

"When speaking in public know your audience".
Lower number

Tampa, FL

#23311 Mar 21, 2014
mike wrote:
Every town on the list is primarily black. And still, 74% of black woman still have kids out of wedlock. And inner cities - read black - claim success if they graduate 50%.
More like 2%
Humane Society

Atlanta, GA

#23313 Mar 21, 2014
NAAWP wrote:
<quoted text>Nurse Aunt "Tilly" Jamima you desperately need to stop selling your food stamps for trips to KFC and Mickey D's. You're beyond Jenny Craig unless you're willing to cut off your little toe and loose 25 pounds. The truck scales at your interstate checkpoint will no longer weigh you because you're well over the maximum weight capacity. And above all, please find a way to hose down your nasty "stanky" morbidly obese black ass, the normal pollution levels in nappy l\ligtroit are bad enough without you making a contribution.
Now that's funny!
Black gangster

Crawford, TX

#23317 Mar 25, 2014
Where is Sambo? Ain't my post black momma!
Black gangster

Crawford, TX

#23318 Mar 25, 2014
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah. "The Truth" really does hurt doesn't it? Yep....lol if it wasn't for whitey right? Look whitey went on a historical joy ride conquering, looting, stealing, murdering, raping, and conniving. Now his white supremacy is fading fast BECAUSE your "GENIUS" Devil ancestors were too utterly STUPID to think about the hell they were creating for future generations of whites who had absolutely nothing to do with the greed and bloodthirst for power. So guess what you Caucaturds have now? All these black, brown, yellow, and red people pissed off at you destroying your cities, stealing your jobs, beating and robbing your people because they stupidly and foolishly believe all white people had something to do with their sad lot in life. But why do they believe that? Because your parents and fore-parent's inbred, thoroughly ingrained, foaming at the mouth racism. Some non-whites will NEVER forget and forgive so forget about it. Like I said before: WHITEY MADE HIS BED SO NOW HE HAS TO SLEEP IN IT!
STFU boy.
Chet Booswahnicki

Buffalo, NY

#23320 Mar 25, 2014
Black gangster wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU boy.
yo, uncle tommy dont like being dissed by one of his own l\liggers.
Smokin Joe

Farmingville, NY

#23321 Mar 25, 2014
White Girls can dance!!!

http://vimeo.com/87819744
Black Jackal

United States

#23322 Mar 25, 2014
Chet Booswahnicki wrote:
<quoted text>
yo, uncle tommy dont like being dissed by one of his own l\liggers.
Whatz the matter pale face mommi paid to much attention to you growing up? Or perhaps your diddy made you sit on his face. What ever be the case smell me long and hard white boy.
Chet Booswahnicki

Buffalo, NY

#23323 Mar 25, 2014
Black Jackal wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatz the matter pale face mommi paid to much attention to you growing up? Or perhaps your diddy made you sit on his face. What ever be the case smell me long and hard white boy.
yo l\ligger, you can smell me long and hard after I poop bigtime in your ghetto back crappy littered yard.
Ali Neega

Buffalo, NY

#23324 Mar 25, 2014
Black Jackal wrote:
<quoted text>
yo yo yo neega wat up wit u ya na say. us neegas stank werser dan ole chitlins in a outhouse ya na say muda futta an us too lazy to cook dem nasty azz chitlin any hows beeoch!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Xenia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr xxxrayted 31,497
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 9 hr Boro parent 31,281
Dennis Gannon trying to cover his past! 11 hr Tina 4
greene county humane society 11 hr Tina 5
Representative Mike Turner is a Pentagon Pimp 17 hr The New Cool Warrior 1
No indictment in Ohio Wal-Mart shooting Sun xxxrayted 2
family of five looking to rent 3br Sep 27 Bonnie 1

Xenia Jobs

Xenia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Xenia News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Xenia

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]