The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U...

The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

There are 20964 comments on the Gawker story from Nov 22, 2010, titled The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places. In it, Gawker reports that:

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gawker.

black momma

San Jose, CA

#23147 Feb 21, 2014
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I don't really care if I make black people look bad. I don't "talk in two different directions" at all. I genuinely care about people of all colors. I just abhor persons off all colors who refuse to take responsibility for their actions, people who consistently blame others for their failures in life, and virulent, brainless racists. And while people on Topix think I am all that, I could not even slightly care less. Because I know who I am and what is in my heart. Moreover, If me being upset over little black racist juvenile delinquents robbing a white disabled veteran while hurling foul epithets at him for just being white or some trashy white trigger happy racist in Florida who pumped 10 bullets into a fleeing car because he felt "threatened" makes anyone look bad, well, get over yourself and change your behavior. We live in a great country. Try and not think so much about yourself. Try thinking about others for a change. So if I have a "fork tongue" for speaking my opinion then so be it.
You just prove your self a black racist with this post in flying colors acting like you don't care about the old white veteran being killed by those bad black boys and more over by name calling the white man in florida and making those black kids look like little angels when they isn't. You a black racist, bigot and hypocrit kallark.
CMS

Fairborn, OH

#23148 Feb 21, 2014
There are too many knockout games that should be called hate crimes.

Since: Nov 11

Taylor, MI

#23149 Feb 21, 2014
black momma wrote:
<quoted text>You just prove your self a black racist with this post in flying colors acting like you don't care about the old white veteran being killed by those bad black boys and more over by name calling the white man in florida and making those black kids look like little angels when they isn't. You a black racist, bigot and hypocrit kallark.
Yep. Keep lying to yourself faker. I just keep laughing at how fake you really are as you post under someone else's name, coward.
Chuck

Ronkonkoma, NY

#23150 Feb 21, 2014
Astronomer wrote:
<quoted text>Most of the major cities in this country are filthy shit holes because of the l\liggers, beaners and scum sucking court systems. A couple of 100 or so nice hefty asteroids would alleviate the problems.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-25651...

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#23151 Feb 21, 2014
black momma wrote:
<quoted text>You just prove your self a black racist with this post in flying colors acting like you don't care about the old white veteran being killed by those bad black boys and more over by name calling the white man in florida and making those black kids look like little angels when they isn't. You a black racist, bigot and hypocrit kallark.
So now your blk momma ? Very bad internet acting.
CoolHand-Luke

Orlando, FL

#23152 Feb 21, 2014
Listen everyone, my location is hidden because I know I'm not the most popular person in the world being a gay pedophile, not to mention being scared shitless of being killed.

Since: Oct 12

Detroit, MI.

#23154 Feb 21, 2014
Hey Black Momma, I'm sick of playing the Uncle Tom and I want to get back to my black roots. I'm getting real tired of my green eyed white wife and would like to hook up with a black momma like you.
Think about it, and RSVP.You can call me KALKIE

Location hidden

#23155 Feb 21, 2014
Black momma did not post, it's internet actor from California.

Location hidden

#23156 Feb 21, 2014
CoolHand-Luke wrote:
Listen everyone, my location is hidden because I know I'm not the most popular person in the world being a gay pedophile, not to mention being scared shitless of being killed.
Ask Buffalo my location, or you go back and read internet actress.
CoolHandJob-Luke

Tampa, FL

#23158 Feb 22, 2014
My location is hidden because us gay pedophiles have to stick together against the morally righteous, isn't that right Kallark?

Location hidden

#23159 Feb 22, 2014
You tactics are predictable and childish. You are bottom feeder.
ICP 2014k

Bridgeton, MO

#23160 Feb 22, 2014
CoolHand-Luke wrote:
You tactics are predictable and childish. You are bottom feeder.
HEY Koolhandc00n your not fooling anyone with you're new moniker KSAMBO,same old incoherent rants like your idol KFECAL your both just a couple of magpies so fly south.This message was sponsored by The Juggalos Worldwide Domination Tour 2014 we wear our paint with pride and dignity. 7734/5372/2014-(;-(l)--+
White devil

Chicago, IL

#23161 Feb 22, 2014
Eminem just declared a $5000 bounty on
Juggalos, a million on those two head clowns.
Ever see killer clowns from outer space?
Chet Booswahnicki

Buffalo, NY

#23162 Feb 22, 2014
CoolHand-Luke wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask Buffalo my location, or you go back and read internet actress.
If I had to guess your location, I would say Rodney ave near Holden st in the great city of Buffalo NY.

Location hidden

#23163 Feb 22, 2014
Chet Booswahnicki wrote:
<quoted text>
If I had to guess your location, I would say Rodney ave near Holden st in the great city of Buffalo NY.
What difference does it make ? You and your different personalities keep your location hidden.

Location hidden

#23166 Feb 22, 2014
My apologies you are "a" bottom feeder. Now continue with your racist rants and antics.
Poe50

Buffalo, NY

#23167 Feb 22, 2014
CoolHand-Luke wrote:
My apologies you are "a" bottom feeder. Now continue with your racist rants and antics.
What the hell are YOU ranting about? Get out of your momma's basement and get a job or seek help son.
Chet Booswahnicki

Buffalo, NY

#23168 Feb 22, 2014
CoolHand-Luke wrote:
<quoted text>
What difference does it make ? You and your different personalities keep your location hidden.
Nothing hidden about my location. I live in Buffalo NY.

Location hidden

#23169 Feb 22, 2014
"What we've got here is a failure to communicate"

“Understand people,”

Since: Mar 08

do you.

#23170 Feb 22, 2014
One of the most dangerous metro areas to live in is any area surrounding Tampa/St. Petersburg Florida. There are many unprofessional professionals in the business sector who are dirty ratched ratfinks who talk down to their subordinates and treat them disrespectfully.
Never had i ever heard of so many rapports from folks in that area about how communicatively dysfunctional and how unfriendly their coworkers are.

There must be something in the air affecting those folks in that metro area. I had stayed in Atlanta for a while and never had that many instances where there are pill popping, depressing drug addicts talking to me as if they hate themselves and everyone around there.

Never move to that metro area, folks. The sun and beaches will fool you thinking that happy ppl live there. Rather livd in Atlanta where it is 50% blk folks than live in Tampa/St. Pete, where negate rednecks fill up 80% of its population.

Those pwt hate their lives, so I would just go 'black' to Atlanta.
Anyplace where its majority is rural rednecks is the most psychologically dangerous city in America.
At least po blk folk joke and try to be happy while po rednecks arct trice and ratchet as fuck.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Xenia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Scene 75 21 min Curious 1
whos dealin drugs 10 hr The truth 3
Crystal Pummill (Apr '16) 10 hr Crystal is a tramp 4
Review: Greater Dayton RTA 19 hr FIGHT ON THE BUS 3
Anyone know Matt Morrow? (Oct '15) 23 hr funny 137
c.i./snitches FOR CERTAIN Wed ucanfitallinsideyou 7
Any tea baggers that weigh below 200 lbs? (Sep '10) Tue wowed 26

Xenia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance