The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,383

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story
Community Cleanup

Buffalo, NY

#23133 Feb 20, 2014
Muscles28079 wrote:
Gary, IN; Newark, NJ; Camden, NJ; Wash DC Detroit, MI, Flint, MI are all crapholes.
The whole state of New Jersey is a cesspool. If any nukes need to be targeted at this country, they need to target Jewsey, Nigtroit, Gary, New Orleans, Tampa DC and Hollywood for starters. The North Korean Dictator talks a lot ching chang tai kwan doe shit, but doesn't have the balls to shoot any of those backward skud nukes at these areas in desperate need of a Community Cleanup.
Health Department

Buffalo, NY

#23134 Feb 20, 2014
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
As whitey better start policing his trigger happy rejects who get a hard on thinking about murdering innocent blacks because he wo' a hood or blasted [C]rap music or walked down a side street and whitey felt thweatened...so he hadz to pullz a gun...because black-ee always up ta' sumtin' eh? Dats wayciss!!
Hey l\ligger, you need to get up off your lazy black ass and start cleaning the Ford plant restrooms. A Sanitation Grade D isn't going to hack it boy.
ICP 2014k

Saint Louis, MO

#23135 Feb 20, 2014
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
As whitey better start policing his trigger happy rejects who get a hard on thinking about murdering innocent blacks because he wo' a hood or blasted [C]rap music or walked down a side street and whitey felt thweatened...so he hadz to pullz a gun...because black-ee always up ta' sumtin' eh? Dats wayciss!!
Hey KFECAL some things don't change do they,you're still trying to bait us white citizens with your wayciss (lol)sarcasm incoherent rants go into your Hood and clean it up your a glorified bullshyt artist just like the good Rev Al Ch!mpton now go clean your pack up get it. Do you understand? Well do you? 7734/5372/2014-(;-(l)----+This message was sponsored and enforced by the Juggalos worldwide Domination Tour 2014
Forest

Mexico, Mexico

#23136 Feb 20, 2014
is Cleveland in this article? and is Cleveland a good safe place?
Ikyb

New Brunswick, NJ

#23137 Feb 20, 2014
Could be Newark, NJ and Camden, NJ because of the gangs of illiterate hispanic freaks, Police do not interfere, cause make extra cash for selling drugs, How corruption operates, Puertorican Policemen are not doing their job, they collaborate with the mob, Why so many enemies like this people are two faces make our trust to them so doubtful.
ICP 2014k

Saint Louis, MO

#23138 Feb 20, 2014
Forest wrote:
Life is like a box of /l/!ggers you never know what you gonna get run,before they Cleveland steam roll you and don't look black. Bwwwwwwa -(;-(l)----+
ICP 2014k

Saint Louis, MO

#23139 Feb 20, 2014
Chet Booswahnicki wrote:
<quoted text>
When I first saw that put down artist, Cool Hand Luke, I figured he was some kind of Negro or a fruitcake or both. Him and that filthy clown should be booted outta here.
Hey Chetty go f/k yourself and by the way you and you're pole smoking boyfriend Buckwheat can play your favorite game hide the salami. Bwwwwwa 7734/5372/2014-(;-(l)-----+Don 't look under the big top you might not like what you see sissy boy.
Astronomer

Tampa, FL

#23140 Feb 20, 2014
Forest wrote:
Most of the major cities in this country are filthy shit holes because of the l\liggers, beaners and scum sucking court systems. A couple of 100 or so nice hefty asteroids would alleviate the problems.

Since: Nov 11

Farmington, MI

#23141 Feb 20, 2014
I love how one person has dropped so many talking floaters in the toilet bowl that is Topix! Thats always the solution! Nuke every major American city to purge it of the negro menace. Lol thankfully on planet earth Nazi wannabe trash like you control nothing but the fork tongue and cesspool mouth it resides in.
Chet Booswahnicki

Buffalo, NY

#23142 Feb 20, 2014
ICP 2014k wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Chetty go f/k yourself and by the way you and you're pole smoking boyfriend Buckwheat can play your favorite game hide the salami. Bwwwwwa 7734/5372/2014-(;-(l)-----+Don 't look under the big top you might not like what you see sissy boy.
I'll tell you what you and your fruitcake bros should do. Take up Yoga, then you can bend over and rub your noses in your own poop holes and suck the stinky sweat off your own ball sacks.
Enjoy, and you can thank me later. ROTFLMFAO
black momma

San Jose, CA

#23143 Feb 20, 2014
Kallark27 wrote:
I love how one person has dropped so many talking floaters in the toilet bowl that is Topix! Thats always the solution! Nuke every major American city to purge it of the negro menace. Lol thankfully on planet earth Nazi wannabe trash like you control nothing but the fork tongue and cesspool mouth it resides in.
I been away a while but it good to be back. Kallark you are worse than all the white people on topix because you talk in two different directions. You the one with a fork tongue making black people look bad and most of your posts show it.
Chet Booswahnicki

Buffalo, NY

#23144 Feb 20, 2014
ICP 2014k wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Chetty go f/k yourself and by the way you and you're pole smoking boyfriend Buckwheat can play your favorite game hide the salami. Bwwwwwa 7734/5372/2014-(;-(l)-----+Don 't look under the big top you might not like what you see sissy boy.
And by the way clown, it's not a crime to have a boyfriend in this country and what I do in my bedroom is my business.

Taylor, MI

#23145 Feb 20, 2014
black momma wrote:
<quoted text>I been away a while but it good to be back. Kallark you are worse than all the white people on topix because you talk in two different directions. You the one with a fork tongue making black people look bad and most of your posts show it.
Well I don't really care if I make black people look bad. I don't "talk in two different directions" at all. I genuinely care about people of all colors. I just abhor persons off all colors who refuse to take responsibility for their actions, people who consistently blame others for their failures in life, and virulent, brainless racists. And while people on Topix think I am all that, I could not even slightly care less. Because I know who I am and what is in my heart. Moreover, If me being upset over little black racist juvenile delinquents robbing a white disabled veteran while hurling foul epithets at him for just being white or some trashy white trigger happy racist in Florida who pumped 10 bullets into a fleeing car because he felt "threatened" makes anyone look bad, well, get over yourself and change your behavior. We live in a great country. Try and not think so much about yourself. Try thinking about others for a change. So if I have a "fork tongue" for speaking my opinion then so be it.
black momma

San Jose, CA

#23147 Feb 21, 2014
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I don't really care if I make black people look bad. I don't "talk in two different directions" at all. I genuinely care about people of all colors. I just abhor persons off all colors who refuse to take responsibility for their actions, people who consistently blame others for their failures in life, and virulent, brainless racists. And while people on Topix think I am all that, I could not even slightly care less. Because I know who I am and what is in my heart. Moreover, If me being upset over little black racist juvenile delinquents robbing a white disabled veteran while hurling foul epithets at him for just being white or some trashy white trigger happy racist in Florida who pumped 10 bullets into a fleeing car because he felt "threatened" makes anyone look bad, well, get over yourself and change your behavior. We live in a great country. Try and not think so much about yourself. Try thinking about others for a change. So if I have a "fork tongue" for speaking my opinion then so be it.
You just prove your self a black racist with this post in flying colors acting like you don't care about the old white veteran being killed by those bad black boys and more over by name calling the white man in florida and making those black kids look like little angels when they isn't. You a black racist, bigot and hypocrit kallark.
CMS

Fairborn, OH

#23148 Feb 21, 2014
There are too many knockout games that should be called hate crimes.

Taylor, MI

#23149 Feb 21, 2014
black momma wrote:
<quoted text>You just prove your self a black racist with this post in flying colors acting like you don't care about the old white veteran being killed by those bad black boys and more over by name calling the white man in florida and making those black kids look like little angels when they isn't. You a black racist, bigot and hypocrit kallark.
Yep. Keep lying to yourself faker. I just keep laughing at how fake you really are as you post under someone else's name, coward.
Chuck

Farmingville, NY

#23150 Feb 21, 2014
Astronomer wrote:
<quoted text>Most of the major cities in this country are filthy shit holes because of the l\liggers, beaners and scum sucking court systems. A couple of 100 or so nice hefty asteroids would alleviate the problems.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-25651...

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#23151 Feb 21, 2014
black momma wrote:
<quoted text>You just prove your self a black racist with this post in flying colors acting like you don't care about the old white veteran being killed by those bad black boys and more over by name calling the white man in florida and making those black kids look like little angels when they isn't. You a black racist, bigot and hypocrit kallark.
So now your blk momma ? Very bad internet acting.
CoolHand-Luke

Orlando, FL

#23152 Feb 21, 2014
Listen everyone, my location is hidden because I know I'm not the most popular person in the world being a gay pedophile, not to mention being scared shitless of being killed.

Since: Oct 12

Detroit, MI.

#23154 Feb 21, 2014
Hey Black Momma, I'm sick of playing the Uncle Tom and I want to get back to my black roots. I'm getting real tired of my green eyed white wife and would like to hook up with a black momma like you.
Think about it, and RSVP.You can call me KALKIE

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Xenia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for Prentice Richardson (Aka Buddy) (Apr '12) 13 hr jjsparks 8
dennis gannon 14 hr masterofconcretep... 14
LEON HARRISON: Profile of a loser (Aug '13) 15 hr masterofconcretep... 18
Dr Commander selvam swamiji sri selvam siddhar ... (Dec '11) 19 hr The Duke of Hazard 41
Leon Harrison brand urinal cakes (Jul '13) Wed Tina 21
Student Group Plans Ohio Statehouse Protest Wed They cannot kill ... 2
How much will Jeff Fowle's taxi ride cost us? Wed Dee3120 3
Xenia Dating
Find my Match

Xenia Jobs

Xenia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Xenia News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Xenia

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]