The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U...

The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

There are 20104 comments on the Gawker story from Nov 22, 2010, titled The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places. In it, Gawker reports that:

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gawker.

Lashawn

Tampa, FL

#23028 Feb 14, 2014
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
A white man also shouldn't be so trigger happy and hot-headed either. I agree that those young boys should not have been blasting [C]Rap music or getting mouthy and possibly disrespectful with Mr. Dunn, but the answer is not to pull a gun and shoot at a fleeing vehicle ten times then say "self-defense."
yo yo yo daddee, a neega daddee should also support his famlee even doe I be yo bastard boy, ya nome sayin? Anyhows I aint knows wetter you ma daddee or uncle sammy j be.

Since: Nov 11

Brighton, MI

#23031 Feb 14, 2014
Tarnisha Jones wrote:
<quoted text>
yo, deys shood lock up dat honkey cracker fo 200 years on bred an water an makes him watch black ans white TV shows of Springer Wilco an basketballs games no wat i sayin?
Hey!!!!! It's my old buddy KingGrouper...ahem...sorry Tar Baby Jones!

Taylor, MI

#23033 Feb 14, 2014
Tarnisha Jones wrote:
<quoted text>
yo tommy, it shore dun bees cool seein yall poastin on da bord here in yo tommy cracker jive turkey lingo.
I know right? How's KingTrout been?
Proud smelly brother

Oklahoma City, OK

#23035 Feb 14, 2014
Waz up my bruthers? 5372 in da house, WORD!
Chuck

Farmingville, NY

#23036 Feb 15, 2014
And they wounder why white men shoot to kill!!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-25598...
Kill Black Demons

Mescalero, NM

#23037 Feb 15, 2014
Chuck wrote:
And they wounder why white men shoot to kill!!!
These cesspool l\liggers need to be swiftly dealt with by a very, very, very slow agonizing torturous death.
Sir ICP2014k

Clementon, NJ

#23038 Feb 15, 2014
Announcing for the day that my love for black cock has grown substantially overnight bwwwa bwwwwa cream my prostate with your african cobra oh how I love it as you thrust my man hole I scream bwwwa bwwwwa bwwwwa it feels soooo good im in love this message was sponsored by the juggalos of 2014 honk!honk!:)(|)----

Taylor, MI

#23039 Feb 15, 2014
Chuck wrote:
And they wounder why white men shoot to kill!!!!
Wow! Is all I have to say. Just WOW! These little turds....their parents or maybe sperm donors should be locked up too. Pitiful. The man served his country with pride and honor and can't even peacefully get around without mobs of miscreant bastards like these running in packs with nothing better to do than hurt a disabled vet. Disgusting. I wish I could contact that guy and apologize to him for these little bastards.
Proud smelly brother

Rison, AR

#23040 Feb 15, 2014
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! Is all I have to say. Just WOW! These little turds....their parents or maybe sperm donors should be locked up too. Pitiful. The man served his country with pride and honor and can't even peacefully get around without mobs of miscreant bastards like these running in packs with nothing better to do than hurt a disabled vet. Disgusting. I wish I could contact that guy and apologize to him for these little bastards.
You lying hypocrite. Memory serves me correctly didn't you support the two smelly bruthers who killed the WW2 vet in front of the VFW? TNB playing both sides. Now stfu and get back into the tree. 5372 in da house!

Taylor, MI

#23041 Feb 15, 2014
Proud smelly brother wrote:
<quoted text>
You lying hypocrite. Memory serves me correctly didn't you support the two smelly bruthers who killed the WW2 vet in front of the VFW? TNB playing both sides. Now stfu and get back into the tree. 5372 in da house!
Are you stupid? Blind? Deaf and dumb? TCB. Re-read my statements, use actual reading comprehension then come back and see me. I've never "supported" two thugs. I simply tried to explain some things like you and everyone else does.
Proud smelly brother

Euless, TX

#23042 Feb 15, 2014
Lying tree jumping TNB. STFU 5372 in da house
Sir ICP2014k

Florissant, MO

#23043 Feb 15, 2014
Sir ICP2014k wrote:
Announcing for the day that my love for black cock has grown substantially overnight bwwwa bwwwwa cream my prostate with your african cobra oh how I love it as you thrust my man hole I scream bwwwa bwwwwa bwwwwa it feels soooo good im in love this message was sponsored by the juggalos of 2014 honk!honk!:)(|)----
Hey white w!gger I'm the one and only true juggalo you pole smoking rump ranger now stfu you've been served a nice cold glass of Coldduck now go get f/ck by your lover and his brown snake pinky. Bwwwwwwa 7734/5372/2014 by the way you need to cease and desist from using my moniker or you will be hearing from my lawyers Dewey Cheatem and How -(;-(l)--------+
Lashawn

Tampa, FL

#23044 Feb 15, 2014
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you stupid? Blind? Deaf and dumb? TCB. Re-read my statements, use actual reading comprehension then come back and see me. I've never "supported" two thugs. I simply tried to explain some things like you and everyone else does.
yo yo yo daddee, you dotters Tomika and Yolanda in jail cause five O be say day rob Ali Shakir licker stowe las nite. Mammy say day pimp Hollywood Hakeem aint gonna does sheet fo dem so can yall bail they hoe black asses outta jail wit some of yo Ford profit shares money?
Sir ICP2014k

Saint Louis, MO

#23048 Feb 16, 2014
Samuel_6gJackson wrote:
<quoted text>
The clowen car has just pulled up.
I have a question for you are you related to Jessie Jackoffson or Randy J.or Shytsteak Spumoni hmmmm!This message was sponsored by the NRA against tnb. 7734/5372/2014+(;-(l)---+We wear our paint with pride and dignity.
Lawanda

Tampa, FL

#23050 Feb 16, 2014
Samuel_6gJackson wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey loser ask a serious question.
I be axe yall a serious qweston. Why aint yall payin me child support neega?
Chuck

Farmingville, NY

#23053 Feb 16, 2014
Big Boy

Atlanta, GA

#23054 Feb 16, 2014
That's why I always carry my Glock,,,,,,,,
Sir ICP2014k

Bensalem, PA

#23057 Feb 16, 2014
BIG ANNOUNCEMENT GUYS!!! I AM TOTALLY AND UNCONDITIONALLY IN LOVE WITH BLACK PENIS WHEN MY AFRICAN COCK MASTER THRUSTS HIS ROD OF DESTINY IN MY GLADLY RECEPTIVE SPHINCTER YOU HEAR ME SAY BWWWWA BWWWWA IN CASE YOUR WONDERING BWWWA IS THE SOUND I MAKE WHEN IM GETTING ANALLY FERTILIZED this message was sponsored by GLAAD juggalos of america 7734/5372/2014 we wear our paint proudly I am the one and only
Sir ICP2014k

Bensalem, PA

#23058 Feb 16, 2014
Oh sorry forgot my pointless and idiot set of numbers and symbols (;-(l)---+
Sir ICP2014k

Saint Louis, MO

#23059 Feb 16, 2014
Sir ICP2014k wrote:
BIG ANNOUNCEMENT GUYS!!! I AM TOTALLY AND UNCONDITIONALLY IN LOVE WITH BLACK PENIS WHEN MY AFRICAN COCK MASTER THRUSTS HIS ROD OF DESTINY IN MY GLADLY RECEPTIVE SPHINCTER YOU HEAR ME SAY BWWWWA BWWWWA IN CASE YOUR WONDERING BWWWA IS THE SOUND I MAKE WHEN IM GETTING ANALLY FERTILIZED this message was sponsored by GLAAD juggalos of america 7734/5372/2014 we wear our paint proudly I am the one and only
I see you're making a real azz and mockery of yourself and on top of that your a closet queen come out,your the little girl that you're momma always dressed up and put lipstick on pinky now you have been served a nice glass of stfu polesmoker you have diarrhea of the mouth and your brain is constipated.This message was sponsored by Kaopectate and I suggest you take some and tighten up.Bwwwwwwa 7734/5372/2014-(;-(l)----+by the way pinky d!ks are for chicks.Honk!Honk!Freaking fruitloop!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Xenia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
"Our ITTs can't compete with their H-1Bs" Sun Leon Harrison 1
Why imported immigrant H-1Bs are better than yo... Aug 29 The Hack Checker 1
why do white people smell like wet dogs? (Oct '14) Aug 28 A Rope And A Tree 14
"Our Humvees are good and tough enough" Aug 27 Leon Harrison 1
We have the urge to merge! Aug 27 The Duke of Hazard 1
Today's Leon Harrison Quotation Aug 27 Leon Harrison 31
xenia: enchanted welfareland Jun '15 Keith Koch 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Xenia Mortgages