The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments (Page 846)

Showing posts 16,901 - 16,920 of18,494
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Nov 11

Taylor, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2014

Judged:

UNESUCKO?? Really?? Come up with something better please log.

“I just hate stupid people”

Since: Apr 07

DEEP SOUTHERN ILLINOIS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2014

Judged:

Conservative American wrote:
Hood people are shooting their own and then they wonder why the lose stores and others don't want to place stores in their dangerous neighborhood.
Most of them were raised on the street as they have no mother and father figures.
Hood people are NOT only raping, robbing, assaulting and murdering only thier own.
In fact they are doing a steady job on whites daily and the MSM is totally ignoring the fact of it.
Check out this website and the massive amount of crime blacks are committing against whites.
If these crimes were reversed, they would be the biggest stories on tv, news, and radio 24/7.
Blacks are waging a violent racist race war against whites, and most whites are asleep to the fact of it.

Great site, and it's updated daily!

http://topconservativenews.com/

And liberals and the liberal media wonder why we don't trust them.
Sir ICP2014k

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2014

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
I knew that factual UNESCO statement would bring out someone. "Monkey matters" "planet of the apes"....how original lol. These two are exactly the same poster hiding under a stupid moniker. We all know who you are. Nevertheless, the truth remains, we are all brother's and sister's whether you all like it or not. Black folk are human just like whites and everyone else.
Hey KFART welcome black I see your statements are are still full of shyt somethings never change do they get out and preach your smack to you're pack of uncivilized people and let's see what you can accomplish probably nothing good luck. This message was sponsored by the Juggalos Cleansing America Tour 2014 coming to your town,we wear our paint with pride and dignity. 7734/5372/2014-(;-(l)------+

Taylor, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2014

Judged:

NAAWP wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Kaffart, just found out the Ford Motor Plant Janitorial Services hired a white person to do your job and to wake you up when it's time to clock out.
Oh yeah...I'll totally think of that when I'm cashing my net profit sharing bonus of $6500 lol. Sound like a plan?
Dyck licker

Paige, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2014

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah...I'll totally think of that when I'm cashing my net profit sharing bonus of $6500 lol. Sound like a plan?
Ok pimp diddy. I thought your ole white hohoo was a stay at home mammy.
The Truth

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2014

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't think Ford is going to underpay a lazy lying affirmative action hired useless cry baby apefrican. The penalty for that in this country would be a civil death sentence under another l\ligger civil rights employment violation lawsuit.

Taylor, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2014

Judged:

The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>You don't think Ford is going to underpay a lazy lying affirmative action hired useless cry baby apefrican. The penalty for that in this country would be a civil death sentence under another l\ligger civil rights employment violation lawsuit.
Ha ha haa! Good joke! I'll have to remember that working hard, pushing out over 1200 trucks a day, adding to quality by ensuring the right parts make it to the truck to keep our products competitive and viable have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with it. Its all becuz iz beez black and dats wayciss and iz needz whitey fo affurmuhtive akshun wight? I'll think of you too when I'm cashing my hard earned profit sharing check! Bwaaaaaaa! 5372/1488/3 words/ABC123
armadillo

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2014

Judged:

The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>You don't think Ford is going to underpay a lazy lying affirmative action hired useless cry baby apefrican. The penalty for that in this country would be a civil death sentence under another l\ligger civil rights employment violation lawsuit.
To which Klan do you profess allegiance?

Taylor, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2014

Judged:

Dyck licker wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok pimp diddy. I thought your ole white hohoo was a stay at home mammy.
No thats your wife son;-)
Sir ICP2014k

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2014

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha ha haa! Good joke! I'll have to remember that working hard, pushing out over 1200 trucks a day, adding to quality by ensuring the right parts make it to the truck to keep our products competitive and viable have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with it. Its all becuz iz beez black and dats wayciss and iz needz whitey fo affurmuhtive akshun wight? I'll think of you too when I'm cashing my hard earned profit sharing check! Bwaaaaaaa! 5372/1488/3 words/ABC123
Actually KBINGO and your pack of traveling all-star ch!mps you're not building vehicles tire cleaning out urinals and getting over paid for a shyty job no pun intended. Bwwwwwwwa 7734/5372/2014 This message was sponsored by The Juggalos Cleansing Of America Tour 2014 coming to your town, making it white and bright.-(;-(l)------+Now KFART take the out of order sign off the restroom and get to work pumpkin. Rotflmwao
Sir ICP2014k

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2014

Judged:

Sam38002 wrote:
<quoted text>
You use a lot of drugs don't you ?
Actually KSAMBO I'm clean and white, your incoherent rants that you create are signs of drug usage stay off the dope and get some hope. THIS message was sponsored by The Juggalos Cleansing Of America Tour 2014.Dope is for dopes Brownie. Rotflmwao Bwwwwwwa -(;-(l)-----+7734/5372/2014
Sir ICP2014k

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2014

Judged:

Sam38002 wrote:
Over time I noticed you lack the power to understand your part of a disappearing culture of bigotry and hate.
Why don't you look in the mirror and you will see a race of people that are killing each other off on a daily basis now that's the truth and it's going to be the demise of you're pack of non functional uncivilized people now think hard about that KDUMMY. Bwwwwwa -(;-(l)-----+Now make like Houdini and disappear. Poof!

Taylor, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2014

Judged:

Sir ICP2014k wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you look in the mirror and you will see a race of people that are killing each other off on a daily basis now that's the truth and it's going to be the demise of you're pack of non functional uncivilized people now think hard about that KDUMMY. Bwwwwwa -(;-(l)-----+Now make like Houdini and disappear. Poof!
What's funny is that white people have screwed themselves over so bad that their is no recovery. But since you are so busy pointing fingers elsewhere you will NEVER see it. I hope that when you truly open your eyes to reality it's not too late.

Owosso, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2014

Judged:

NAAWP wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Kaffart, your post was slightly adjusted above. Tell it like it is l\ligger.
I did Devil. Check your mouth and your facts dufus. Tell your "synagogue of Satan" to stop whining and face history without acting like spoiled, entitled brats.
Kermudgeon

North Tonawanda, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2014

so St.louis is the most dangerous. Must be the thugs.
Former Ford Customer

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2014

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
I did Devil. Check your mouth and your facts dufus. Tell your "synagogue of Satan" to stop whining and face history without acting like spoiled, entitled brats.
Hey boy, I just test drove a Ford Truck with your nappy hair and funky smelling monkey body odor inside the back cab. The dealership has to ship it back to Detroit to get fumigated and reupholstered because you were using it as your crash crib. I'm going to have to buy a Toyota. I know they won't allow smelly lazy Apefricans like you under their employ.

Taylor, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2014

Judged:

Former Ford Customer wrote:
<quoted text>Hey boy, I just test drove a Ford Truck with your nappy hair and funky smelling monkey body odor inside the back cab. The dealership has to ship it back to Detroit to get fumigated and reupholstered because you were using it as your crash crib. I'm going to have to buy a Toyota. I know they won't allow smelly lazy Apefricans like you under their employ.
HAHAHAAAAAA! "Former Ford Customer" LMBO! You are certainly a cretin and a moron. I know I'm arguing with the same person it's just so fun! You can support Japan all you want. It's only going to affect you in the long run lol. However, the 700,000 plus customers that purchased our trucks last year fatten my wallet every profit sharing check. So thank you America for your purchase. The F-150 IS the bestselling vehicle bar none. And I will continue to do my part to keep it that way. ;-)
Kallark27

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2014

Judged:

Former Ford Customer wrote:
<quoted text>Hey boy, I just test drove a Ford Truck with your nappy hair and funky smelling monkey body odor inside the back cab. The dealership has to ship it back to Detroit to get fumigated and reupholstered because you were using it as your crash crib. I'm going to have to buy a Toyota. I know they won't allow smelly lazy Apefricans like you under their employ.
Yo white boy what yo problum? You shoulda bought dat truck cause it be has da funky scent of Kallark in it along wit some of my pubic nappy hairs and body juices. Hail, da dealer shoulda charged mo money fo da mudda fukka since it was my Ford secret crash crib, ya nome sayin?
Kallark27

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2014

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHAAAAAA! "Former Ford Customer" LMBO! You are certainly a cretin and a moron. I know I'm arguing with the same person it's just so fun! You can support Japan all you want. It's only going to affect you in the long run lol. However, the 700,000 plus customers that purchased our trucks last year fatten my wallet every profit sharing check. So thank you America for your purchase. The F-150 IS the bestselling vehicle bar none. And I will continue to do my part to keep it that way. ;-)
What you be talkin bout yo jive turkey sheet neega?

Chelsea, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2014

Judged:

I love the cowards to frightened to post under their real Topix moniker. Pathetic losers!! Haha!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 16,901 - 16,920 of18,494
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Xenia Discussions

Search the Xenia Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 2 hr full frontal nudity 28,479
melissa or missiey watkins beats her kids and g... (Feb '13) 4 hr Keith Koch 9
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 9 hr lol 31,007
Veterans Day 2013 (Nov '13) 11 hr Janet Harrison 10
Dennis Gannon, repeat felon 11 hr Janet Harrison 1
Why can't we post photos any more? 11 hr Janet Harrison 2
looking for a text buddy (Nov '12) 20 hr julian 39
•••
•••
•••
•••

Xenia Jobs

•••