The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments
16,861 - 16,880 of 18,825 Comments Last updated 52 min ago
Sir ICP2014k

Ballwin, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2014

Judged:

Sam38002 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you in Tennessee ?
Are you African or an American negro?Now I will let you get back to playing pacman black boy.Bwwwwwa 7734/5372/2014 -(;-(l)-----+This message was sponsored and enforced by the Juggalos see us coming to your town on our cleansing of America Tour 2014 we wear our paint with pride.

“Understand people,”

Since: Mar 08

you must, understand people.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2014

Judged:

Rico from East LA wrote:
Latinos will rule the world
Cool wit me. More sexy mamis to look at.

“Understand people,”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2014

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>What is even sadder is Blacks let democrats ruin them, democrats of any color. Just look at where you live, democrat controlled, has been for what over 50 years, and the place is a dump. Are you people too stupid to vote your way out of poverty or are you afraid you might have to go to work to earn the normal things in life instead of getting them for free from whitey? One thing is obvious that I bet we both can agree on, Whitey still owns you..........
Sure. Every black relies on government. Go ahead, believe that. Whatever floats your boat.
Also, whitey owns you too. If not, you wouldnt be complaining about his government indirectly by using blacks as a scapegoat.
Now if he didnt own you, why must you pay his taxes that he gives to the democrats to spend on those dumps?
Guess it is good to laugh at your own disposition. You are a humble person to give your money to two groups of people you hate.

Since: Nov 11

Taylor, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2014

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Without him where would you be? Ask yourself that serious question. I am waiting.
What kind of stupid question is that? Am I suppose to pay homage to whitey for everything he has supposedly done for me? Are you friggin kidding me? Christ has done something for me. Almighty God has. Not these little infininitesimal human beings with pale skin who just happened to gain Satanic favor right now in the world under his control. Maybe if could pry your lips off the Caucasian ironing board backside you could probably reason and think properly.

“Understand people,”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2014

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Not every black but most rely on government hand outs. I like you rely on government to build my roads, bridges, infrastructure and to keep me safe. You come on here waiving your gay coalition banner like you are some sort of genius going to set us all right when actually you come off as a total idiot. Nobody has to pay taxes simpleton. Tell you what, go get an education and come back and debate me intelligently until then "I" own you.....
The education rebuttal is as day old as day old bread. Citizens dont have to pay taxes?

Better watch out for the feds coming to your door for tax evasion, then.
Sure, we like nice paved roads for the automobiles we pay car notes on. We think the car is ours until we cant afford to pay the note. And...whitey is the one who sits at the automobile's board of directors who check on the CEO & CFO to assure that their are contracts to have the automobile leasee pay the note.
Even without paying taxes, whitey owns you because u had agreed to sign that contract which enables you to take out your lady friend to a restaurant that most whiteies own.

So whitey owns you and your lady friend too. Aint that a bitch?
yearight

Bensalem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2014

Everyone is owned by someone so unless your last name is rothschild I suggest you stfu yea whitey owns blacky but china owns whitey ...how bout that retards? Anything white people have is due to the chinese , have fun learning chinese idiots lol at least black people are already poor but when the chinese pull the plug on the dollar and our cheap economy white people will be just as poor and more butt hurt lmao OWNED BITCH
OBAMA

Niagara Falls, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2014

Judged:

yearight wrote:
Everyone is owned by someone so unless your last name is rothschild I suggest you stfu yea whitey owns blacky but china owns whitey ...how bout that retards? Anything white people have is due to the chinese , have fun learning chinese idiots lol at least black people are already poor but when the chinese pull the plug on the dollar and our cheap economy white people will be just as poor and more butt hurt lmao OWNED BITCH
Yeah man
Ah is gonna help china screw USA as fast as ahh can
yearight

Bensalem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2014

Judged:

Sir ICP2014k wrote:
<quoted text>Are you posting from your boyfriend's Obama provided teleprompter phone,all of us were getting laid while you were still shyting yellow punk and the cat was licking breast milk off you're lips.Bwwwwwwa now run along little troll and change your diaper you soiled yourself blue & yellow make green and that's what you are.this message was sponsored by the Juggalos 2014 Tour the cleansing of America we wear our paint with pride 7734/5372/2014(;-(l)--+
Do you have aspergers syndrome or something that was the gayest comeback I have ever seen if ladies paid to have sex with 300 pound artie lang lookalikes then yes im sure you are a juggalo. So cute how you and warrior met on christian mingle and decide to tag team on the forums while your bleeding buttholes heal from gay play time. Like really what is "bwwwwwwa" supposed to mean? You really seem.to be autistic and I guess 7734/5372/2014 is the amount of blowjobs and ass plowing you've taken in this calendar year so far. Now go paint your gay pride and cleanse the streets of san francisco where you beling queer. NOW THATS WHAT I CALL OWNAGE HARVEY MILK

Since: Nov 11

Taylor, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2014

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>You are a fool that is fooling yourself. Try living without whitey for a month. I bet your check is signed by Whitey. Who is buying all of those cars from that plant you work in? Whitey is buying the majority of them. Who brought your ancestors over here so you could have a decent life? Who makes sure minorities are fed, clothed and have a roof over their heads, that's the entitlement society to speak of, WHITEY! You do absolutely nothing for the poor people of your race, it's all about you all of the time. It's Whitey who takes care of your poor. You know it, I know it it's a fact! Now thank me and run along.
Actually, you are the fool, fool. I don't understand the Caucasoid brain. I mean, as the majority,(for now), of course whites have substantial buying power and pay the bulk of the taxes. But so do "minorities." I've always payed taxes. So my tax dollars go to poor people too. Believe or not, blacks have substantial buying power according to Nielsen. It is set to top $1.1 Trillion by next year. As far as your utterly BRAINLESS statement about Europeans trafficking Africans over here for a "better life" well think again. I don't think being robbed of your name, culture, God, folk ways, having your family split apart and sold to the highest bidder "a decent life." I know you want to think Whitey is so special but really he is no different than all the other world powers who have come and go. Whitey is just enjoying Satanic favor right now. White people have been kissing Rothschild hind parts for centuries now. Read the "The Creature from Jekyll Island" and read about how in the early parts of the twentieth century in American business (when whitey had no influence from black or brown or yellow or red people) whitey sold out his own people to the highest bidder. The truly wealthy white people and Jewish people who control this country under Satan's influence really don't care ONE BIT about you or I nor Aryan pride. They care about one thing MONEY. So stop with your self-righteous, "white is right" crap. Sorry but whitey ain't dat special! But of course "DAT'S WAYCISS!"
Sir ICP2014k

Ballwin, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2014

Judged:

yearight wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have aspergers syndrome or something that was the gayest comeback I have ever seen if ladies paid to have sex with 300 pound artie lang lookalikes then yes im sure you are a juggalo. So cute how you and warrior met on christian mingle and decide to tag team on the forums while your bleeding buttholes heal from gay play time. Like really what is "bwwwwwwa" supposed to mean? You really seem.to be autistic and I guess 7734/5372/2014 is the amount of blowjobs and ass plowing you've taken in this calendar year so far. Now go paint your gay pride and cleanse the streets of san francisco where you beling queer. NOW THATS WHAT I CALL OWNAGE HARVEY MILK
Hey d!k weed do you worship the Rainbow Flag pinky you sure talk a lot of smack are you the spokes person for Preparation H.or Tucks, do yourself a favor and have a nice cup of stfu Kaopectate, you talk a lot of shyt. Bwwwwwwwa 7734/5372/2014-(;-(l)---+Jugga los rule now you have been schooled twinkle toes.Honk!Honk!
yearight

Bensalem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2014

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Gay aren't you.......
Not much to say back now you mere zygote. Thats is called ownage my young gay friend good day sir. You shoulda just kept using that mouth to suck dick the only thing its useful for now go to sleep with that sore butthole of yours. Think more wisely before you challenge daddy you sperm.
Sir ICP2014k

Ballwin, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2014

Judged:

yearight wrote:
<quoted text>
Not much to say back now you mere zygote. Thats is called ownage my young gay friend good day sir. You shoulda just kept using that mouth to suck dick the only thing its useful for now go to sleep with that sore butthole of yours. Think more wisely before you challenge daddy you sperm.
Cricket's, do you have hoof and mouth disease? That's what I thought, is your brain constipated?Now troll along on some other thread d!khead. Bwwwwwwa 7734/5372/2014 This message is sponsored by the Make a moron intelligent foundation now have a seat in the back of the little yellow bus.Honk! Honk! Now stfu before I stick my big clown foot up where the sun doesn't shine.-(;-(l)----+oh by the way have a nice evening pinky.
yearight

Bensalem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2014

Judged:

Bwwwwwa 5436/8657/2013 Beep!Beep! Juggalos for life cleansing cleansing cleansing. Honk! Honk!

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2014

Judged:

WHEREVER...there is POVERTY..Thieving.. is a Way of Life..
Sir ICP2014k

Ballwin, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2014

Judged:

Colorado Chick wrote:
WHEREVER...there is POVERTY..Thieving.. is a Way of Life..
You are correct now light up the incense in the black light room and smoke up chica. Bwwwwwa This message was sponsored by Stay off the Dope and get some Hope organization.-(;-(l)------+ I'm just a clown turning a frown upside down.;-)-/
yearight

Bensalem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2014

Judged:

Sir ICP2014k wrote:
<quoted text>You are correct now light up the incense in the black light room and smoke up chica. Bwwwwwa This message was sponsored by Stay off the Dope and get some Hope organization.-(;-(l)------+ I'm just a clown turning a frown upside down.;-)-/
Hahahahahah you better find someone else to talk shit to boy cause you know I just owned your life.
Walk On The Wild Side

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2014

Judged:

yearight wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahahahah you better find someone else to talk shit to boy cause you know I just owned your life.
Hey jewboy dago, take a walk down busy railroad track with your junkie boyfriend.
Hugo

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2014

A musical interlude: youtube.com/watch...
Sir ICP2014k

Florissant, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2014

Judged:

Sam38002 wrote:
Frederick Douglass
Hey KSAMBO we all know who your idol is KFARt you and him are like 2-magpies perched in an old oak tree all you both need is matching knoose ties.Bwwwwwwa 7734/5372/2014-(;-(l)------+Go od night blumpkin don't look in your closet you might not like what you see Enter Sandman.
Sam I Am

Cherokee Village, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2014

Judged:

The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in America??? This much I think we know for sure, The Most Dangerous Cities are the cities with the most blacks and Hispanics in them. Ever heard of a nice safe city that is full up with blacks and Hispanics that is a nice safe city.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Xenia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 4 min Pops 30,449
Ohio attorney general appoints special prosecut... 1 hr Captain Yesterday 10
Andy's Dean's "America Now" cancelled! 5 hr Gun Nut 38
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 11 hr say no to laptops 31,189
Be respectful Tue Mike Brown High C... 2
Dr Commander selvam swamiji sri selvam siddhar ... (Dec '11) Tue Albert Stidham 39
cheeks club Aug 25 splitya 8
•••
•••
•••

Xenia Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Xenia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••