The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,592

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#22828 Jan 31, 2014
Chuck wrote:
Detroit window sticker
http://imgur.com/KgV3Oec
They say art imitates life in the black community. I reckon it's so.

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#22829 Jan 31, 2014
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
I DON'T CARE. Whether or not that man was gay or not is meaningless to me. He is the President.
Kallark you ignorant fool. DO you think I care if he has a man love attraction? Most black men secretly have the same feelings. However, its much bigger than hedonism. It is about our government involvement in the assassination of this man so Barack Hussein yo-momma Obama could be elected. It is about murder Kallark and not about mattresses munchers. Why else would you come up with such a lame retort other than to defend your attraction to men?
It is called, "False flag terrorism" AB

Our government stages events against our citizens, our country and then blames the enemy. We seen allot of this overseas during Nam. People like Kallark that have never served has no idea what governments are capable of doing. This younger generation has no idea what hard times and real suffering is about. When you hold a dying child in your arms after being brutally tortured it brings you back to reality what cruelty is really about. I hope people like Kallark and few others never experience the evils we both have seen and experienced. As far as race it is illreavelant for me in regards to a mans skin color. I will let his character speak for him and then I'll determined my likes or dislikes. Thanks AB.
MrScientist

Clementon, NJ

#22830 Jan 31, 2014
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>WOW
Danger Danger
LIBTARD ALERT!
LIBTARD in the room! We have an outspoken LIBTARD now entering the fray. A LIBTARD who has never served his country one day in his life but can run his mouth like a chainsaw in over drive.
Now STFU LIBTARD before I bend you over and spank you...
Dude your a ridiculous excuse for a human being...libtard? What are you four years old? Never served my country? Sorry im not a mindless pawn like you are to go fight wars so businesses can profit, its not about fighting for freedom or any of that dumb shit screw you and screw our military they get paid to do a job just like everyone else not one of them is honorable or righteous I have no respect for a man who takes ORDERS thats called a slave. Liberal , conservative , democrat and republican all answer to the same masters behind the scenes. Its all royal bloodlines kings and queens still and due to your ignorance you will never be enlightened. So next time you embarrass yourself say something worth my precious 1.5 seconds. You aint no warrior your a dying generation whose ashes I will use as fertilization for growth and advancement. You might be happy being a slave but I will fight till I die

Since: Nov 11

Taylor, MI

#22831 Jan 31, 2014
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
It is about our government involvement in the assassination of this man so Barack Hussein yo-momma Obama could be elected. It is about murder Kallark and not about mattresses munchers. Why else would you come up with such a lame retort other than to defend your attraction to men?
No. It is about you clinging to something plausible. Can you even prove this? Lol I came up with a "lame retort" to defend my attraction to men?? What???? You are hilarious! Your deductive reasoning is horribly skewed. I'm not even going down that path anymore with you. Believe what you want. Lmbo!
Sir ICP2014k

Ballwin, MO

#22847 Jan 31, 2014
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
Ole saying in law enforcement, dead men make the best eye witnesses....
AB sambo is KFART just dumbed down just a couple of magpies that need to fly back to there r00ts in Aperica. Stay white stay strong my friend.concur -(;-(l)-------+something's never change and it's always whiteys fault.7734/5372/2014 We wear our face paint with pride,this message was sponsored by the Juggalos of America.
MrScientist

Clementon, NJ

#22850 Jan 31, 2014
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO! "fight till I die" Again LMAO! "im not a mindless pawn like you are to go fight"
You appear to be a little confused and conflicted. LOL! I bet you don't even know who your daddy is. Maybe some more Purple Drink can ease your pain. Mr. Scientist just got served a nice cold glass of STFU, I own you boy, I pull the strings and you dance for me. I know who you are and you are not fooling anybody.
Dude your lame what are you 60 years old you aint shit your an internet warrior who am I then?
Sir ICP2014k

Ballwin, MO

#22853 Jan 31, 2014
MrScientist wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude your lame what are you 60 years old you aint shit your an internet warrior who am I then?
Hey you're a urban science project that went wrong now go run along troll and don't you have an appointment for your next ECT treatment that will be shocking Bwwwwwwwwa -(;-(l)--------+Don't forget to wear your tincap so you can get the full effect. Rotflmao!

Farmington, MI

#22855 Jan 31, 2014
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>One thing for sure AB this country will never see another Black President again as long as you and I are alive. This current idiot ruined it for the rest. Sad but true..........
And that is sad because Americans would rather be ruined by a white person.
MrScientist

Clementon, NJ

#22856 Jan 31, 2014
Lmao the presidents a negro and you guys are still mad and butt hurt sucks for you buncha losers blogging about how your old and will never get a good peice of vagina in your life again just your sad fat wives of 20 years if your lucky Im younger and more intelligent then all of you so win for me nerds hahaha
Civil rights Advocate

East Hartford, CT

#22857 Jan 31, 2014
don't have a problem with the fact Obama's black.
have a large problem with all the lies he's told American citizens & his lack of regard for Americans basic safety.
he told us Obamacare was going to make HealthCare was going to be free for U.S. citizens.
people are paying lots of money to just get Health Insurance.
if you are sick & need medical assistance & cannot afford Health Insurance you're in big trouble.
it's obvious he's got very little concern for Americans life & their basic freedoms & civil rights.
look at all the Police Corruption going on in our nation since he took office.
I highly doubt that ANY Black people will be elected for Centuries after Obama steps down from Office.
people are so unhappy & disgusted & depressed since Obama took office.
And we're not united no more, we're divided!
look at all the murders that happened in Chicago, IL since Obama took office.
none of this makes any sense to me.
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
In His Own Words… Obama Admits to Smoking Pot, Drinking Beer, Doing Drugs… And Bullying Fat Nerdy Black Girl in High School. A fine role model for youngster's of America. Yes other presidents have used alcohol and drugs. The only difference they never did a interview stating that drugs were ok to use.
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012/05/in-hi...

Farmington, MI

#22858 Jan 31, 2014
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>WOW all that drivel to say absolutely nothing. Let me put it to you this way kallark, if Whitey vote for Whitey and blacky vote for blacky Whitey WINS every time! That is just the cold hard facts. Minorities have always needed Whitey. Who is going to pay for all the free shyt if Whitey decides to stop paying for it, YOU! ROTFLMFAO!
Yep. Whitey wins, FOR NOW! HA HAHAAAAAAAA! ROTFLMBO! You cracka me up!!!!
Gina

East Hartford, CT

#22859 Jan 31, 2014
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Its so funny how you so easily mentally deep throat these plausible, sensational stories about the President. Lol you probably believe his secret service men are reptiles like some conspiracy theorists are saying.
I'd say Obama's a reptile...a Snake in my opinion!
he's too deceptive & evil to innocent white people, especially to Jewish people.

Farmington, MI

#22860 Jan 31, 2014
Oh yeah.....ahem...."DAT'S WAYCISS!"
Sir ICP2014k

Ballwin, MO

#22868 Feb 1, 2014
MrScientist wrote:
Lmao the presidents a negro and you guys are still mad and butt hurt sucks for you buncha losers blogging about how your old and will never get a good peice of vagina in your life again just your sad fat wives of 20 years if your lucky Im younger and more intelligent then all of you so win for me nerds hahaha
Are you posting from your boyfriend's Obama provided teleprompter phone,all of us were getting laid while you were still shyting yellow punk and the cat was licking breast milk off you're lips.Bwwwwwwa now run along little troll and change your diaper you soiled yourself blue & yellow make green and that's what you are.this message was sponsored by the Juggalos 2014 Tour the cleansing of America we wear our paint with pride 7734/5372/2014(;-(l)--+

Brighton, MI

#22873 Feb 1, 2014
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Winner winner chicken dinner, he has always won in your life time and always will, you won't live long enough to see him lose....
Oh I'm sure I will. Lol you won't. ;-)
Sir ICP2014k

Ballwin, MO

#22875 Feb 1, 2014
Sam38002 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you in Tennessee ?
Are you African or an American negro?Now I will let you get back to playing pacman black boy.Bwwwwwa 7734/5372/2014 -(;-(l)-----+This message was sponsored and enforced by the Juggalos see us coming to your town on our cleansing of America Tour 2014 we wear our paint with pride.

“Understand people,”

Since: Mar 08

you must, understand people.

#22876 Feb 1, 2014
Rico from East LA wrote:
Latinos will rule the world
Cool wit me. More sexy mamis to look at.

“Understand people,”

#22877 Feb 1, 2014
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>What is even sadder is Blacks let democrats ruin them, democrats of any color. Just look at where you live, democrat controlled, has been for what over 50 years, and the place is a dump. Are you people too stupid to vote your way out of poverty or are you afraid you might have to go to work to earn the normal things in life instead of getting them for free from whitey? One thing is obvious that I bet we both can agree on, Whitey still owns you..........
Sure. Every black relies on government. Go ahead, believe that. Whatever floats your boat.
Also, whitey owns you too. If not, you wouldnt be complaining about his government indirectly by using blacks as a scapegoat.
Now if he didnt own you, why must you pay his taxes that he gives to the democrats to spend on those dumps?
Guess it is good to laugh at your own disposition. You are a humble person to give your money to two groups of people you hate.

Taylor, MI

#22881 Feb 2, 2014
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Without him where would you be? Ask yourself that serious question. I am waiting.
What kind of stupid question is that? Am I suppose to pay homage to whitey for everything he has supposedly done for me? Are you friggin kidding me? Christ has done something for me. Almighty God has. Not these little infininitesimal human beings with pale skin who just happened to gain Satanic favor right now in the world under his control. Maybe if could pry your lips off the Caucasian ironing board backside you could probably reason and think properly.

“Understand people,”

#22884 Feb 2, 2014
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Not every black but most rely on government hand outs. I like you rely on government to build my roads, bridges, infrastructure and to keep me safe. You come on here waiving your gay coalition banner like you are some sort of genius going to set us all right when actually you come off as a total idiot. Nobody has to pay taxes simpleton. Tell you what, go get an education and come back and debate me intelligently until then "I" own you.....
The education rebuttal is as day old as day old bread. Citizens dont have to pay taxes?

Better watch out for the feds coming to your door for tax evasion, then.
Sure, we like nice paved roads for the automobiles we pay car notes on. We think the car is ours until we cant afford to pay the note. And...whitey is the one who sits at the automobile's board of directors who check on the CEO & CFO to assure that their are contracts to have the automobile leasee pay the note.
Even without paying taxes, whitey owns you because u had agreed to sign that contract which enables you to take out your lady friend to a restaurant that most whiteies own.

So whitey owns you and your lady friend too. Aint that a bitch?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Xenia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 5 hr Doug Wiedeman 31,772
Denny's at 1136 South Main Street in Dayton 20 hr The Duke Of Hazard 1
"Real conservatives must cut all budgets" 22 hr The New Cool Warrior 1
our lady of the highlands (Mar '11) Fri Sundance Kid 12
I'd like Natalie Jovonovich to be my bitch! (Oct '13) Jan 29 BigBustedMeteorol... 13
To all Tara Hastings fans Jan 29 BigBustedMeteorol... 1
Family Law Attorneys (May '14) Jan 29 Leachmark707 20
Xenia Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Xenia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:43 am PST

NFL 8:43AM