The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments
16,821 - 16,840 of 18,856 Comments Last updated 35 min ago
your amigo

Long Beach, CA

#22786 Jan 29, 2014
The most screwed up cities are those with Mexicans! Use them as target practice running across the border!
Sir ICP2014

Saint Louis, MO

#22788 Jan 30, 2014
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Topix is intellectual refuse. I come here when I'm absolutely bored. There is no way I can have a really good intellectual conversation on here with anyone because of we are all biased to an extent.
Hey KCARP if your that bored why don't you hop on the tire swing with the rest of you're pack and have a nice workout and then you can have you're Caucasoid albino Wife pick fleas off you.Bwwwwwwa filthy animals,this message was sponsored by the "Save the Silverback Foundation"-(;-(l)-----+R ight turn Clyde Honk!Honk!
Get real ppl

Hopkinsville, KY

#22789 Jan 30, 2014
The 25 most dangerous cities in the USA are on that list Bc of their black population.
Truth

United States

#22790 Jan 30, 2014
Get real ppl wrote:
The 25 most dangerous cities in the USA are on that list Bc of their black population.
Short, direct and to the point. TRUTH.
Dyck licker

Oklahoma City, OK

#22793 Jan 30, 2014
Chris_Hansen_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget this dope smoking president also did blow. He wrote about it in a book before he got into politics.He's such a role model for the ghetto kids.
Not to mention he likes smoking poles according to his gay lover who was mysteriously found murder shortly after making the accusation.
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#22798 Jan 30, 2014
Dyck licker wrote:
<quoted text>
Not to mention he likes smoking poles according to his gay lover who was mysteriously found murder shortly after making the accusation.
http://chasvoice.blogspot.com/2012/05/obama-h...

Norma Jean Young, the mother whose son was murdered because he claimed he had sexual relations with Barry Muslim Obama. I wonder how these blacks going to spin this one into a racial issue when Mrs. Young is African American. Oh let me guess she would be labled Uncle (tom) Norma.
Sir ICP2014

Ballwin, MO

#22799 Jan 30, 2014
Sam38002 wrote:
<quoted text>
Bless your heart pumpkin. One of my favorite shows.
HEY KFART JR. your cover is blown Concur blumpkin KFART is hiding under sambo's moniker your busted the black cat just crossed your path big dummy. Bwwwwwa 7734/5372/2014 juggalos rule and your just a big baboon c00n.-(;-(l)-----+and your 2-term teleprompter prez is really something to be proud of isn't lol

Since: Nov 11

Oxford, MI

#22800 Jan 30, 2014
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Short, direct and to the point. TRUTH.
White flight. Drugs. Abusive, violent, corrupt cops. Corruption. Outsourcing of jobs. Gangs. Breakdown of the African-American family. Riots. Building of freeways. That's "[s]hort, direct and to the point. TRUTH." Agreed?

Oxford, MI

#22801 Jan 30, 2014
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
http://chasvoice.blogspot.com/2012/05/obama-h...
Norma Jean Young, the mother whose son was murdered because he claimed he had sexual relations with Barry Muslim Obama. I wonder how these blacks going to spin this one into a racial issue when Mrs. Young is African American. Oh let me guess she would be labled Uncle (tom) Norma.
Interesting. Where did you happen to dig this up? This is about on par with that titillating, spurious refuse published in the National Enquirer lol. If it is somehow true that would be hilarious.
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#22803 Jan 30, 2014
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting. Where did you happen to dig this up? This is about on par with that titillating, spurious refuse published in the National Enquirer lol. If it is somehow true that would be hilarious.
Interesting how you claim to be some scholarly uppity negro that you're not capable to research such claims. Well of course if doesn't fit your narrative it must be a plot to keep a bruther down right Kallark? Not too hilarious for the mother who lost her gay son, the same son that your president was having sexual relations and pictured sitting on the couch playing Squirrel. You know, nutcracker.

Funny you never answered my question several post back. Wonder why? Fine example for youths of America. It's ok to smoke dope and snort cocaine. Blacks will never stand for justice or truth especially when it involves another black. Just the facts. Spin it anyway you want. Your above post is proof enough. Lack of character, value, morals and that be you Kallark...

Southfield, MI

#22804 Jan 30, 2014
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting how you claim to be some scholarly uppity negro that you're not capable to research such claims. Well of course if doesn't fit your narrative it must be a plot to keep a bruther down right Kallark? Not too hilarious for the mother who lost her gay son, the same son that your president was having sexual relations and pictured sitting on the couch playing Squirrel. You know, nutcracker.
Funny you never answered my question several post back. Wonder why? Fine example for youths of America. It's ok to smoke dope and snort cocaine. Blacks will never stand for justice or truth especially when it involves another black. Just the facts. Spin it anyway you want. Your above post is proof enough. Lack of character, value, morals and that be you Kallark...
Lack of character, morals, values, yawn....bla bla blaaa....what else is new from you about me? But what else is new about you? You make "uppity" claims of being a "Kinder" Caucasoid Barbarian, yet your posts show otherwise. You are really funny. You harp on me about not doing research on this plausible claim about Obama. I'm not wasting time or energy researching this because, quite frankly, I DON'T CARE. Whether or not that man was gay or not is meaningless to me. He is the President. That's all that matters to me. If that story is true, then that woman and her family have my sympathies. But to speak ill of me because I don't care to research plausible crap about the President that titillate the senses of people like you is silly and ludicrous. Thats why I said that this kind of stuff is what they publish in that smut paper the National Enquirer.
Sir ICP2014

Ballwin, MO

#22805 Jan 30, 2014
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
I applaud you AB Call a negro out and there all lip stuttering and that's a fact. Bwwwwwewa 7734/5372/2014(;-(l)-+
MrScientist

Clementon, NJ

#22807 Jan 30, 2014
Chris_Hansen_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget this dope smoking president also did blow. He wrote about it in a book before he got into politics.He's such a role model for the ghetto kids.
First of all your an idiot for referring to cannabis as "dope" everyone knows that dope is heroin you sound like a spoon fed baby boomer, second of all you have no awareness as to what actually happens in the political world. Of all the atrocities and war crimes committed by politicians your complaint is obama did drugs....news flash retard every single president since the 60s did drugs. We have presidents using our military to terrorize innocent women and children in our war of terror, our own sons and daughters being sent to die for no good reason and your butt hurt because obama did drugs seriously ? Now I no your a brainless sheeple so go continue to watch fox news and cnn for your information which by the way is controlled by the same business conglomerates that have successfully brainwashed you into a low IQ excuse for a human.

Oxford, MI

#22808 Jan 30, 2014
Sir ICP2014 wrote:
<quoted text>I applaud you AB Call a negro out and there all lip stuttering and that's a fact. Bwwwwwewa 7734/5372/2014(;-(l)-+
]

To call someone out implies that they either lied or had their facts wrong. Neither was the case in my response. But maybe you should keep your face down in AB's lap.You might find more hidden treasure as crotch dive ;-)

Southfield, MI

#22813 Jan 31, 2014
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Funny how you don't agree with this because you HOPE it isn't true.
Its also funny how you assume that I "[hope] it isn't true." I never agreed or disagreed. I simply said in a later statement I DON'T CARE. Whatever grown adults do behind closed doors is their business. I really could not even slightly care less.

Taylor, MI

#22815 Jan 31, 2014
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>It's not an assumption it's a known!
The sad part of this entire debacle is that America's first Affirmative Action President was an EPIC FAILURE!
"Affirmative Action President? Really? Hmmmm....I could have sworn millions of people voted for him. I saw the long lines on TV of people out voting. Even locally I saw the same thing. What does affirmative action have to do with this?Or are you one of those people who are of the GRAND delusion that somehow minorities ALWAYS need something from whitey to somehow succeed in life?

Taylor, MI

#22816 Jan 31, 2014
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Are you talking about black society?
You know what I'm talking about. Don't in
umb. The reasons I listed are easily researchable. I just think it's infinitely easier to blame others for your problems.
Sir ICP2014k

Saint Louis, MO

#22819 Jan 31, 2014
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>]
To call someone out implies that they either lied or had their facts wrong. Neither was the case in my response. But maybe you should keep your face down in AB's lap.You might find more hidden treasure as crotch dive ;-)
You're one side stepping tap dancing baffoon c00n, you get all of you're information from encyclopedia's and those are the negro volumes so stfu and move on spoonbill. Bwwwwwwa 7734/5372/2014THIS message was sponsored by the put a c00n through school and by Marlin Perkins wild kingdom.(;-(l)--+rotflmao
Reality

Buffalo, NY

#22820 Jan 31, 2014
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
You know what I'm talking about. Don't in
umb. The reasons I listed are easily researchable. I just think it's infinitely easier to blame others for your problems.
I know where you're coming from friend. It's hard to believe how some people just don't get. It's simply amazing. By the way, how do you feel about Obama being a cocaine snorting, pot smoking and pole smoking lowlife lying black racist monkey?
Friends 420 Network

Watertown, NY

#22821 Jan 31, 2014
Be one of the first to join our 420 friendly network monthly contest coming soon to win all kinds of things we got many chat rooms and much more to come don't miss out on this network.

Make sure you bring your Best Buds and join us for some fun and entertainment

http;//friends420.us

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Xenia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 31 min Accountability 31,191
Ohio attorney general appoints special prosecut... 2 hr Straw Grasping Te... 27
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 3 hr xxxrayted 30,475
This is why I am an Ann Fan! 10 hr Ann Fan 1
Found dog! (Dec '13) Wed Hero Officer Wilson 7
Andy's Dean's "America Now" cancelled! Wed Gun Nut 38
Be respectful Aug 26 Mike Brown High C... 2
•••
•••
•••

Xenia Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••