The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

There are 20 comments on the Gawker story from Nov 22, 2010, titled The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places. In it, Gawker reports that:

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gawker.

Kab

United States

#22766 Jan 29, 2014
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Actually I despise pillow biters such as yourself. You did marry some white dude correct.......
Are you referring to the wigger from Memphis. Bwwwewweeeeee Di Di Mau
Great example

United States

#22767 Jan 29, 2014
Could anybody name me one President that stated dope smoking wasn't bad knowing it's an epidemic problem in the inner city? Irony that this dope smoking president won't allow his children to smoke pot. Kallark do you smoke pot? How about your children. Do you think this poor expletive president sets a good example for kids?

“Understand people,”

Since: Mar 08

you must, understand people.

#22768 Jan 29, 2014
Want a swish cheese body massage? Live in any Colorado city.

Since: Nov 11

Oxford, MI

#22769 Jan 29, 2014
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Actually I despise pillow biters such as yourself. You did marry some white dude correct.......
No. I didn't. But you sure did. His name is Aryan Barbarian. KAB. ICP. 5372. TNB. ABCDEFG123. Whatever moniker he or it decides to use today.
;-)
Sir ICP2014

Saint Louis, MO

#22770 Jan 29, 2014
Kallark27 wrote:
The two lovers KAB and WARRIOR are at it again...butt tag is what they play on here. Sometimes they have a threesome with that other floater ICP the juggalo.
Hey KFARTBERG how is the Caucasoid Wife treating you? I bet just like a run away slave.Bwwwwwa This message is sponsored by Mr.Clean on our cleaning up America tour2014 coming to your town sundown brown.Honk!Honk!
Rico from East LA

Los Angeles, CA

#22771 Jan 29, 2014
Latinos will rule the world
Rico from East LA

Los Angeles, CA

#22772 Jan 29, 2014
I just got that letter that my health insurance doesn't meet the Obama care requirements and I have until march 6th, why? I only make $48,000 per year. I can't afford the new plain as I have paid 2 increases in 2 years of 20% on each one.

Southfield, MI

#22773 Jan 29, 2014
Sir ICP2014 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey KFARTBERG how is the Caucasoid Wife treating you? I bet just like a run away slave.Bwwwwwa This message is sponsored by Mr.Clean on our cleaning up America tour2014 coming to your town sundown brown.Honk!Honk!
My utterly beautiful, pale skin, emerald green eyed Caucasoid wife is treating me as she would a king. As I treat her as my Queen. Anything else you need to know pumpkin? By the way, did you get your lovers approval to speak to me?
Sir ICP2014

Saint Louis, MO

#22774 Jan 29, 2014
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
My utterly beautiful, pale skin, emerald green eyed Caucasoid wife is treating me as she would a king. As I treat her as my Queen. Anything else you need to know pumpkin? By the way, did you get your lovers approval to speak to me?
Actually KDUMPLIN I due all the string pulling and your just a freak on a leash now go ask you're Caucasoid Wife if you can make water by the way is you're wife's name Daisey you stupid house crow.Bwwwwwwwa This message was sponsored by save a c00n fund supporting the inner city yufes. Rotflmao -(;-(l)----+5372/7734/2014
Black is the new white

Rison, AR

#22775 Jan 29, 2014
Deal with it.
pnnn

Voorhees, NJ

#22776 Jan 29, 2014
obama is not black he's white and black..

he could have had a white woman and white kids.. if he wanted..
pnnn

Voorhees, NJ

#22777 Jan 29, 2014
but he's too scared of white people or something..

Brighton, MI

#22784 Jan 29, 2014
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Are you jealous? Do you yearn for a good white man for intellectual stimulation? Is this why you return to topix over and over and over to find a white man to converse with, somebody that makes sense, somebody that you can actually understand and converse with in the English language. Please proceed I am fascinated by idiots!
Topix is intellectual refuse. I come here when I'm absolutely bored. There is no way I can have a really good intellectual conversation on here with anyone because of we are all biased to an extent.

Brighton, MI

#22785 Jan 29, 2014
Sir ICP2014 wrote:
<quoted text>Actually KDUMPLIN I due all the string pulling and your just a freak on a leash now go ask you're Caucasoid Wife if you can make water by the way is you're wife's name Daisey you stupid house crow.Bwwwwwwwa This message was sponsored by save a c00n fund supporting the inner city yufes. Rotflmao -(;-(l)----+5372/7734/2014
You "due" (interesting spelling lol) all the string pulling eh? Is that what you tell your master wranglers on here? The only string being pulled is yours dummy.
your amigo

Long Beach, CA

#22786 Jan 29, 2014
The most screwed up cities are those with Mexicans! Use them as target practice running across the border!
Sir ICP2014

Saint Louis, MO

#22788 Jan 30, 2014
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Topix is intellectual refuse. I come here when I'm absolutely bored. There is no way I can have a really good intellectual conversation on here with anyone because of we are all biased to an extent.
Hey KCARP if your that bored why don't you hop on the tire swing with the rest of you're pack and have a nice workout and then you can have you're Caucasoid albino Wife pick fleas off you.Bwwwwwwa filthy animals,this message was sponsored by the "Save the Silverback Foundation"-(;-(l)-----+R ight turn Clyde Honk!Honk!
Get real ppl

Hopkinsville, KY

#22789 Jan 30, 2014
The 25 most dangerous cities in the USA are on that list Bc of their black population.
Truth

United States

#22790 Jan 30, 2014
Get real ppl wrote:
The 25 most dangerous cities in the USA are on that list Bc of their black population.
Short, direct and to the point. TRUTH.
Dyck licker

Oklahoma City, OK

#22793 Jan 30, 2014
Chris_Hansen_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget this dope smoking president also did blow. He wrote about it in a book before he got into politics.He's such a role model for the ghetto kids.
Not to mention he likes smoking poles according to his gay lover who was mysteriously found murder shortly after making the accusation.
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#22798 Jan 30, 2014
Dyck licker wrote:
<quoted text>
Not to mention he likes smoking poles according to his gay lover who was mysteriously found murder shortly after making the accusation.
http://chasvoice.blogspot.com/2012/05/obama-h...

Norma Jean Young, the mother whose son was murdered because he claimed he had sexual relations with Barry Muslim Obama. I wonder how these blacks going to spin this one into a racial issue when Mrs. Young is African American. Oh let me guess she would be labled Uncle (tom) Norma.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Xenia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I hope that Huckabee will let the empire expire 8 hr The Hack Checker 1
This is your oasis (Jun '08) Mon Dork of Hazard 3,171
Is the "CROSS" mightier than the "COLT"? Mon Gun Nut 1
How many Christian villains? Mon Leon Harrison 2
Oakwood Swimmer Brock Turner Mon Tantor 1
"The unmentioned pachyderm in the room" Sun Leon Harrison 2
News OUR Walmart Demands Chain Pay $15/Hr., While UF... May 3 rapunzel 5
More from around the web

Xenia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE