The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,204

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story

“My REAL name is Henry”

Since: Sep 09

Legoland, USA

#22716 Jan 27, 2014
I dig the pizza in Chicago, but the place scares me, but then so does most fast food ingredients. What do ya' think of Johnny Knoxville?
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#22721 Jan 27, 2014
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Let me guess, you attended the Detroit Public School System.......
More like Memphis Public School. No further explanation is warranted.
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#22722 Jan 27, 2014
WARRIOR wrote:
You still eating Chinese? You been here four hour, you leave now.......
Beats eating pig's snout or Ox-tail, a delicacy for southerners turd separators.
Disgusting

Oklahoma City, OK

#22724 Jan 27, 2014
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Beats eating pig's snout or Ox-tail, a delicacy for southerners turd separators.
Do they really eat pigs snout? That's gross.
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#22726 Jan 27, 2014
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>It's actually the three "B's" here!
Beer, Bread and Bologna..........
Don't worry Warrior, wear the icons as a badge of honor friend. 5372!
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#22728 Jan 27, 2014
WARRIOR wrote:
You know what big lips remind me of?
You know what the burning fire reminds me of?
You know what a cross reminds me?
Black Boy Scotts of America at a campfire?
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#22731 Jan 28, 2014
WARRIOR wrote:
AB why do you keep judging my posts big lips, fire and crosses? That seems racist to me. I have reported you..........
Me know nothing you filthy disgusting racist pig. I got up early this morning to this sheete. What in the damnation is wrong with this country? I'm so piss I can't even see straight maybe because I have slanted eyes you think? I'm going to have breakfast this morning I think I'm going to eat a dog and if I'm lucky a cat to boot. Do you understand? We'll do you kkkracker head.
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#22732 Jan 28, 2014
WARRIOR wrote:
AB why do you keep judging my posts big lips, fire and crosses? That seems racist to me. I have reported you..........
Now how's that big lips, fire, X.
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#22733 Jan 28, 2014
Alfa Tango Charlie 10-6 10-10 errands. 5372....Roger/Out.
Sir ICP2014

Saint Louis, MO

#22737 Jan 28, 2014
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>It's actually the three "B's" here!
Beer, Bread and Bologna..........
Actually no disrespect to AB don't they Call them Arkansas steak sandwiches thick sliced Bologna fried yum yum. Bwwwwwwa -(;-(l)-----+Juggalos Tour 2014 coming to your town,this message was sponsored by "Oscar Meyer"Honk! Honk!
Whitewinger

Salt Lake City, UT

#22738 Jan 28, 2014
Snitches get stitches.....and insane clown posse
Are a couple of douches ....i hate that monkey
Eminem, but i hope he takes care of those tools.
Sir ICP2014

Saint Louis, MO

#22741 Jan 28, 2014
Whitewinger wrote:
I see you actually have a 6the grade Jethro Bodine edumacation whitewigger.(;-(l)--+Clowns rule you moron fool!Bwwwwwwa
Sympathetic AB

Maumelle, AR

#22743 Jan 28, 2014
Whitewinger wrote:
People choose to smoke dope as well, even around their kids which is plain wrong. But if you take away someone's right to choose, poof goes democracy. Smoke dope much?
Sir ICP2014

Saint Louis, MO

#22744 Jan 28, 2014
I can see whitewigger now taking hits off his boyfriends penalgraphix puffing weiners dope is for dopes.Bwwwwwa (;-(l)------+This message was sponsored by The get some hope and stay off the dope foundation.
AB lol

Maumelle, AR

#22745 Jan 28, 2014
Sir ICP2014 wrote:
I can see whitewigger now taking hits off his boyfriends penalgraphix puffing weiners dope is for dopes.Bwwwwwa (;-(l)------+This message was sponsored by The get some hope and stay off the dope foundation.
Get some hope and stay off the dope! Lmao. 5372 Roger/Out
ONE WHO KNOWS

Long Beach, CA

#22746 Jan 28, 2014
WHAT THE PEOPLE DONT REALIZE IS THE SIMPLE SOLUTION IS STARING ALL OF US IN THE FACE RIGHT NOW
THE BIG OL OVERWEIGHT SLUG OF A SLOB STACEY MORALES ELLIS FULLER NEEDS TO BE EXTERMINATED AND IT'S FAT ACNE RIDDEN, CHRONIC LIAR OF PIG IN A STY WHININ GREASY OL CARCASS ROTTIN LUMP OF A SLUG OF DOG CRAP WITH A MAGGOT OVERBITE GOTTEN THE HELL RID OF
THATS ALL
PROBLEM SOLVED
Rocio from la

Los Angeles, CA

#22747 Jan 28, 2014
Compton is on the list, he's obviously never been there if he's saying its a nice city. There's places in Compton that sheriffs don't even enter after 8pm.
Sir ICP2014

Saint Louis, MO

#22749 Jan 28, 2014
Teleprompter Prez more entitlements smoke and mirror technics TNB-EBT it's all a store front scam put up or stfu.This message was sponsored by the Juggalos for a better America Tour2014 stay tuned in the future for further updates.-;-(;-(l)----+7734/537 2/2014 We wear our makeup with pride!

Since: Nov 11

Taylor, MI

#22750 Jan 28, 2014
Sir ICP2014 wrote:
Teleprompter Prez more entitlements smoke and mirror technics TNB-EBT it's all a store front scam put up or stfu.This message was sponsored by the Juggalos for a better America Tour2014 stay tuned in the future for further updates.-;-(;-(l)----+7734/537 2/2014 We wear our makeup with pride!
"Smoke and mirrors" "TNB-EBT" (white racist code acronyms) bla bla blaaaa....can you close that fork at the end of your tongue for a day maybe? I know you all missed me. ;-)
ABC

Maumelle, AR

#22752 Jan 28, 2014
Whitewinger wrote:
Lol I see you're posting from your free Obama phone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Xenia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 59 min Pope Che Reagan C... 30,957
This is your lucky Monday! 3 hr Fan of Leon The Man 2
Community Keeps Calm Despite Questions About Wa... 4 hr Fan of Leon The Man 1
Yuna Lee named 40/29 News Sunrise Co-Anchor 4 hr Fan of Leon The Man 3
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 4 hr teaching with bli... 31,261
"Am I in Krugman's Inflation Cult?" 4 hr Leon Harrison 1
Family Law Attorneys Mon Claire Reynolds 10
•••
•••
•••

Xenia Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Xenia People Search