The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments (Page 840)

Showing posts 16,781 - 16,800 of17,747
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Nov 11

Taylor, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2014

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Although your points are short and direct they are valid. Please do not confront these people with the truth, they will hate you forever and try to get you banned. The greatest thing about this country is you can be whatever in life YOU want to be. The sky is the limit in the United States. We have a half breed who is the President. We have Millionaire and Billionaire black people here. If you are not a success in life you have nobody to blame but yourself. Plus YOU can always move to just about anywhere you want if you don't like it in America.
Even though you're a half-breed bigot, for once, you are completely correct!

Taylor, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2014

Judged:

Sir ICP2014 wrote:
<quoted text>I'm very proud of you KFAKE you finally came clean and white and told the truth about you putting a wayciss spin on everything you fell right into the trap didn't you kunta. Bwwwwwwa-(;-(l)----+Juggalos WORLDWIDE Tour 2014 coming to your town pumpkin brown.
You're so funny....I came "clean and white" eh? Like pure, white skin huh? Lol
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2014

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
As always I challenge you to prove I am a BIGOT! You sound like a race baiter when you use that word. Prove it or STFU!
Samantha

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2014

Judged:

. I will just address a small part.
"I think black people are tired of being told how to live/talk/walk/dress/act by white people."
I will speak of what I see on a daily basis in Little Rock.
1-how to live
I cant tell you how many blacks live in run down homes or live in low income housing yet drive vehicles that cost more than their homes. Drive a vehicle that cost less than the giant tires and rims they drive on. Priorities screwed up.
2-talk
I can go to any open area, parks, arenas, malls, stores, movies theatre and you will hear more profane and disgusting language from blacks than any other race.
3-walk
which race do you see the most walk around holding their nut sack?
4-dress
which race do you see the most wearing their pants down low exposing their arse?
Truth Slayer

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2014

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Although your points are short and direct they are valid. Please do not confront these people with the truth, they will hate you forever and try to get you banned. The greatest thing about this country is you can be whatever in life YOU want to be. The sky is the limit in the United States. We have a half breed who is the President. We have Millionaire and Billionaire black people here. If you are not a success in life you have nobody to blame but yourself. Plus YOU can always move to just about anywhere you want if you don't like it in America.
The points were so direct and truthful that the post were removed. Lol I guess the truth hurts. Funny when people can refute the truth they just report so others can't see. Never the less the truth is thee truth pants hung low.
Chuck

East Meadow, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2014

Judged:

Lt Dan wrote:
Kiev, The Most Dangerous City…
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/E/EU_UKR...
Insane...

https://www.youtube.com/watch...
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2014

Judged:

Chuck wrote:
<quoted text>
Insane...
I guess these cops weren't trained in the Mozambique drill. In Nam the NVA would take gasoline and liquid styrene (styrofoam mixture) dabbed a little on the GI's genitals for torture. You had to scrap this sheete off the body no fire extinguisher would put the fire out like these pathetic cops had on the video. What cracks me up is watching them all stand there against the wall holding onto their nut sacks while the other side lit them up like flaming Q-Tips. Boy times have changed.
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2014

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't Judge me based on the color of my skin, but on the content of my character- Martin Luther King Jr. October 29, 2008

I guess skin color is more important to you than a person's character. No such thing as Half breed Kallark according to your 1 drop rule.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2014

Judged:

Chuck wrote:
<quoted text>
Insane...
WOW! That could be an American ghetto of the past and of the future, easy!
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2014

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>WOW! That could be an American ghetto of the past and of the future, easy!
Find any spear points off Hy54 today? 5372

Taylor, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2014

Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't Judge me based on the color of my skin, but on the content of my character- Martin Luther King Jr. October 29, 2008
I guess skin color is more important to you than a person's character. No such thing as Half breed Kallark according to your 1 drop rule.
I was using his words against him. You are right, there is no half breed human being. The 1 drop rule was made up by white people. I didn't make that up. When black people insist on calling Obama a black man, some white people get a little butt hurt over that. They feel a little left out or something. They want him to embrace his white side.
Sir ICP2014

Ballwin, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2014

Judged:

Samantha wrote:
. I will just address a small part.
"I think black people are tired of being told how to live/talk/walk/dress/act by white people."
I will speak of what I see on a daily basis in Little Rock.
1-how to live
I cant tell you how many blacks live in run down homes or live in low income housing yet drive vehicles that cost more than their homes. Drive a vehicle that cost less than the giant tires and rims they drive on. Priorities screwed up.
2-talk
I can go to any open area, parks, arenas, malls, stores, movies theatre and you will hear more profane and disgusting language from blacks than any other race.
3-walk
which race do you see the most walk around holding their nut sack?
4-dress
which race do you see the most wearing their pants down low exposing their arse?
Is dat you Charlie? Sorry Charlie only the best tunas become "Starkist "now freshen up you smell worst than Fisherman's Warf on the hottest day of the year, due you have that not so fresh feeling? Well due you?Bwwwwwwwa rotflmao -(;-(l)-------+This message was sponsored by Masengail.Juggalos Tour 2014 coming to your town even if it's brown.Honk! Honk!
Sir ICP2014

Ballwin, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2014

Judged:

Chuck wrote:
<quoted text>
Insane...
Hey Chuckie cease and desist with the term "Insane"I hold the copyrights for that concur my friend understand. Bwwwwwwwwa -(;-(l)-----+7734/2014
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2014

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
I was using his words against him. You are right, there is no half breed human being. The 1 drop rule was made up by white people. I didn't make that up. When black people insist on calling Obama a black man, some white people get a little butt hurt over that. They feel a little left out or something. They want him to embrace his white side.
I agree with you to a degree. Whites want him to acknowledge while blacks wants him to embrace his black side. That is why some black groups are so upset with him.
Sir ICP2014

Ballwin, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2014

Judged:

Sam38002 wrote:
AB Warrior what are you two talking about ?
Hey Scambo speak when spoken didn't you're mammy teach you silence is the golden rule get it, you heard me now go play with you're etch a scetch. Bwwwwa -(;-(l)---+
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2014

Crickets
Harry Callihan

Shelby, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2014

Judged:

Sir ICP2014 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Scambo speak when spoken didn't you're mammy teach you silence is the golden rule get it, you heard me now go play with you're etch a scetch. Bwwwwa -(;-(l)---+
Hello Pumpkin,
still got that tramp stamp on your ass. I heard you and Waco have become butt close on his ranch. Bwwwwwwww. Im going to tell you just one time to stfu before I wrap my 23 inch one eyed spitting viper around your neck and make you tap dance. You dig me bro. The Black Apocalypse is coming for all you white krackkker clowns. I strongly advise you to get back in your grandmother's basement and lock the door. Zulu Dawn, The Night for Redemption and Restitution is coming and Hell is following.
Sam Bo

Hardy, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2014

Judged:

Sam38002 wrote:
A hurt dog will holler.
A hurt black will holler.
KAB

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2014

Judged:

Sam Bo wrote:
<quoted text>A hurt black will holler.
Now that's funny!

Taylor, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2014

Judged:

Sam Bo wrote:
You can bet your ass on one thing, The most dangerous cities are the ones with the highest population of blacks and mexicans.
You can also bet on one thing too, white privilege will not last. Its days are numbered. Soak it all up while you can!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 16,781 - 16,800 of17,747
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Xenia Discussions

Search the Xenia Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
tattoo parlors 7 hr kris moore 11
What is Aspergers Syndrome? (Sep '11) 9 hr CMS 191
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 10 hr ha ha 25,331
I need a rice cooker and a backpack... 13 hr CMS 3
Are Hookah Bars good for you? 15 hr The Duke of Hazard 2
Sen Reid(D) is anti American,need to go! 15 hr The Duke of Hazard 2
Longtime WDTN Sports Director Omar Williams pas... (May '08) 15 hr The Duke of Hazard 30
•••
•••
•••
Xenia Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Xenia Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Xenia People Search