The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U...

The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

There are 20111 comments on the Gawker story from Nov 22, 2010, titled The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places. In it, Gawker reports that:

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gawker.

Those Crazy Aliens

Winnipeg, Canada

#22643 Jan 24, 2014
Tyrone Biggums wrote:
<quoted text>dem alleons aint sheet, us neegas be crazyest cause us black folk only use 1 persent of are brain an we can still commit crime an sponge off white folk!
Damn dude!

Almost pissed myself laughing when I read that!

You should do stand up comedy and get a show of your own!

LOL
Sam

Euless, TX

#22646 Jan 24, 2014
I'm a liar and loser. I don't know who my father is. My mother is a tramp. Nobody wants to have anything to do with me. Please help me find some friends.
Hans

Antelope, CA

#22654 Jan 24, 2014
Tehachapi California is the 26th most dangerous city on the list and the least populated.

It is a very violent area with the growing number of violent rapes, violent murders, violent assaults and the violent home invasions.
lulu

Norwalk, CA

#22655 Jan 24, 2014
Why do we push away the truth
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#22661 Jan 25, 2014
Kallark27 wrote:
Apologize to you? Apologize to me. For once pull your lips off the Caucasoid teat and backside and stop insisting on believing white people are so ultra-moral and godly. Sound like a plan?<quoted text>
Ultra-moral and godly is the first I have not only heard but also seen those words in print on this forum. You must be experiencing some black guilt.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#22662 Jan 25, 2014
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, I really feel like he was selected, not elected.
That does not surprise me coming from a moron like you.....
Good Morning ESE LOCO

Jacksonville, FL

#22663 Jan 25, 2014
Warrior ECGB dem be code word get your ass up mo-fo!
Harmony

United States

#22666 Jan 25, 2014
Thank you Mr. AB for posting these stories. I too saw the news on the Chris Matthew's show last night in regards to the school teacher that abandoned her son in Virginia. I find it appalling that a parent could do this. I bet you see allot of this in Little Rock hunh AB? Thanks for being the voice for the innocent and defenseless children. You're truly a caring and loving man. I wish we had more men like you. My grandmother use to say, "A man with True Grit".
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#22667 Jan 25, 2014
Harmony wrote:
Thank you Mr. AB for posting these stories. I too saw the news on the Chris Matthew's show last night in regards to the school teacher that abandoned her son in Virginia. I find it appalling that a parent could do this. I bet you see allot of this in Little Rock hunh AB? Thanks for being the voice for the innocent and defenseless children. You're truly a caring and loving man. I wish we had more men like you. My grandmother use to say, "A man with True Grit".
Good post. I agree AB fights the good fight no matter what obstacle stands in his way. My hat off to him, keep up the good work AB!

Since: Nov 11

Taylor, MI

#22668 Jan 25, 2014
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>That does not surprise me coming from a moron like you.....
Can you completely disprove it?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#22669 Jan 25, 2014
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you completely disprove it?
Not if you are talking about the FRAUD of it all.

Taylor, MI

#22671 Jan 25, 2014
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Not if you are talking about the FRAUD of it all.
And if fraudulence is the case then that would at least lend some substance to what I've said. That presidents are selected, not elected. Just like the wealthy bankers and businessmen that have powerful politicians in their pockets. The few media moguls who control everything we see and hear. Who don't care about any of us. Just MONEY.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#22672 Jan 25, 2014
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
And if fraudulence is the case then that would at least lend some substance to what I've said. That presidents are selected, not elected. Just like the wealthy bankers and businessmen that have powerful politicians in their pockets. The few media moguls who control everything we see and hear. Who don't care about any of us. Just MONEY.
No doubt you are a democrat and a jealous one at that. If you people spent more time trying to make a success out of yourselves instead of hating everybody else who is successful you might see a big difference in your life's......
Now

Gowanda, NY

#22673 Jan 25, 2014
And now we have the THIRD stabbing in LESS than one year in GOWANDA again! Three people STABBED and Judge Andolsek only gives the person a $1,000.00 Bail, what message does this send to our community here in Gowanda. Plus NONE of the persons would give statements and help the Police or Eric Weyand. What in the heck is happening here in Gowanda and 3 in one year!!!! Wake up Gowanda! Its time the "OLD" 77 year old Judge takes a hike! TOOOOOO easy on violent felon offences and Weyand the same! We need a MAX. Judge and super high bails to send this scum a message , along with Max. sentences too!!!! He stunk as a Gowanda cop and stinks even worse as a Persia Judge! Everyone spread the word before the coward gets this post erased! It happened on Walnut street this time! Latest stabbing just happened Jan. 24th, 2014, one before that happened in Sept. 2013, and one before in Feb. 2013! Three in less than one year! Time to go Andolsek and Weyand both! Your both worthless to the taxpayers here in Gowanda! Were all watching you both! Come to Gowanda NY to commit your serious crimes, they'll let you walk for a couple bucks and give you a acd or probation! Cops are at Tim Hortons most of the time or sleeping!

Wixom, MI

#22674 Jan 25, 2014
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>No doubt you are a democrat and a jealous one at that. If you people spent more time trying to make a success out of yourselves instead of hating everybody else who is successful you might see a big difference in your life's......
You really don't know a thing....lol. I am a theocrat. Not a republican, democrat, independent or any political persuasion. I'm not jealous of wealth or success. I applaud it. I have a great job, a beautiful, healthy family, and a few nice things. I have what most people don't. Contentment. Millions of dollars would be nice. But money CANNOT buy happiness or contentment. Having lots of possessions and material things just add more drama to your life. In addition to the fact that you can't take a dime with you. Someone else will get your money and possessions. In death rich and poor are equal.

Clarksville, MI

#22678 Jan 25, 2014
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Of course you are something outside the norm. After all you are so much smarter than everybody else, just ask yourself. Your arrogance almost gets in the way of your ego sometimes.
By the way money can by happiness, trust me on that one. I smile all the way to the bank..
I think your confusing true happiness with the security that money buys. But even the security of money is limited. You and I both know that if we die tomorrow someone else will take our possessions. Bottom line. That's why I'm content with what I have. Millions of dollars are nice but they just add more worry to your life. You can't take any of this stuff with you. In death rich and poor, ugly and beautiful are all the same.

Clarksville, MI

#22681 Jan 25, 2014
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>The problem is you are thinking and like most things you post about you are just ignorant, and that is not meant to insult you. Money buys peace of mind, security, health and happiness and don't you ever forget it. Nobody wants to take wealth with them, wealth is meant to enjoy while you are alive, it's meant to enjoy with friends and family while living. You are not credible when you talk about millions of dollars because you have never had millions of dollars so you have no idea what it is like.
You are right. I've never had millions of dollars. I'm not saying having that kind of money is bad. It can buy you a measure of security and happiness. Which is what I said. I'm just saying that personally, I have no desire to go out and get millions of dollars. I'm really happy and content with what I have. I don't need wealth to be happy. I've found true happiness. One thing I will end this comment on is that King Solomon in the Bible,(who had wealth, wisdom, power, good looks) called what I just mentioned "vanity" and a "striving after the wind." Why would he say that?
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#22682 Jan 25, 2014
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right. I've never had millions of dollars. I'm not saying having that kind of money is bad. It can buy you a measure of security and happiness. Which is what I said. I'm just saying that personally, I have no desire to go out and get millions of dollars. I'm really happy and content with what I have. I don't need wealth to be happy. I've found true happiness. One thing I will end this comment on is that King Solomon in the Bible,(who had wealth, wisdom, power, good looks) called what I just mentioned "vanity" and a "striving after the wind." Why would he say that?
Because he believed in wealth distribution. Sounds just like our wonderful mutt President.

Taylor, MI

#22683 Jan 25, 2014
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Because he believed in wealth distribution. Sounds just like our wonderful mutt President.
Nope. Quite the contrary. He knew that fear of God was of utmost importance.

“Deport them all deport Now”

Since: Aug 13

The Woods

#22689 Jan 26, 2014
Thugs this is something to think about if you can think.

Concealed gun permit holders would be able to travel lawfully to other states with their firearms, under legislation offered by Sen. John Cornyn.
The Texas Republican's bill would require states that have concealed-carry laws to allow permit holders from other states to carry weapons, as long as they abide by restrictions in jurisdictions they are visiting. Currently, all states allow some form of concealed carry although some, such as New York and Connecticut, are much more stringent than states such as Texas.
"This is an important affirmation of the Second Amendment and one that has been a top priority of law-abiding gun owners in Texas for some time,'' Cornyn said in a statement. "It is time to get this done."

In 2011, concealed-carry reciprocity won approval in the Republican-dominated House and likely would win again this year if approved by the Senate, the Houston Chronicle reports. That time around it fell only three votes shy of overcoming a Senate filibuster. Gun-control proponents on Capitol Hill have urged President Barack Obama to veto the measure if it comes to his desk.

Sponsoring concealed-carry reciprocity potentially shores up Cornyn's conservative bona fides at a time when he faces a primary challenge from his right flank. Polls show Rep. Steve Stockman trailing Cornyn, but the two-term senator is not taking Stockman's candidacy for granted.

The NRA has endorsed Cornyn. The group's chief spokesman recently praised Cornyn and his sponsorship of the bill.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Xenia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
maternity care new to area 10 hr OldieMom 5
Leonard fugate 15 hr Mudslinger 1
News City Of Dayton Apologizes For Traffic Stop Thu Big Johnson 1
MMA Fighters Thu SSF 1
Ohio's bitchin' politicians... Sep 2 Fan of Leon The Man 1
R.I.P. My 1997 SONY fat-screen TV Sep 2 The Duke of Hazard 1
why do white people smell like wet dogs? (Oct '14) Sep 1 THE DOCTOR IS IN 17
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Xenia Mortgages