The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments
16,681 - 16,700 of 18,893 Comments Last updated 9 min ago
Truth Slayer

Maumelle, AR

#22511 Jan 22, 2014
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Although your points are short and direct they are valid. Please do not confront these people with the truth, they will hate you forever and try to get you banned. The greatest thing about this country is you can be whatever in life YOU want to be. The sky is the limit in the United States. We have a half breed who is the President. We have Millionaire and Billionaire black people here. If you are not a success in life you have nobody to blame but yourself. Plus YOU can always move to just about anywhere you want if you don't like it in America.
The points were so direct and truthful that the post were removed. Lol I guess the truth hurts. Funny when people can refute the truth they just report so others can't see. Never the less the truth is thee truth pants hung low.
Chuck

Hicksville, NY

#22513 Jan 22, 2014
Lt Dan wrote:
Kiev, The Most Dangerous City…
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/E/EU_UKR...
Insane...

&fe ature=share
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#22515 Jan 22, 2014
Chuck wrote:
<quoted text>
Insane...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =h22oHs3eiLgXX&feature=sha re
I guess these cops weren't trained in the Mozambique drill. In Nam the NVA would take gasoline and liquid styrene (styrofoam mixture) dabbed a little on the GI's genitals for torture. You had to scrap this sheete off the body no fire extinguisher would put the fire out like these pathetic cops had on the video. What cracks me up is watching them all stand there against the wall holding onto their nut sacks while the other side lit them up like flaming Q-Tips. Boy times have changed.
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#22516 Jan 22, 2014
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Even though you're a half-breed bigot, for once, you are completely correct!
Don't Judge me based on the color of my skin, but on the content of my character- Martin Luther King Jr. October 29, 2008

I guess skin color is more important to you than a person's character. No such thing as Half breed Kallark according to your 1 drop rule.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#22517 Jan 22, 2014
Chuck wrote:
<quoted text>
Insane...
WOW! That could be an American ghetto of the past and of the future, easy!
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#22518 Jan 22, 2014
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>WOW! That could be an American ghetto of the past and of the future, easy!
Find any spear points off Hy54 today? 5372

Since: Nov 11

Taylor, MI

#22525 Jan 22, 2014
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't Judge me based on the color of my skin, but on the content of my character- Martin Luther King Jr. October 29, 2008
I guess skin color is more important to you than a person's character. No such thing as Half breed Kallark according to your 1 drop rule.
I was using his words against him. You are right, there is no half breed human being. The 1 drop rule was made up by white people. I didn't make that up. When black people insist on calling Obama a black man, some white people get a little butt hurt over that. They feel a little left out or something. They want him to embrace his white side.
Sir ICP2014

Saint Louis, MO

#22526 Jan 22, 2014
Samantha wrote:
. I will just address a small part.
"I think black people are tired of being told how to live/talk/walk/dress/act by white people."
I will speak of what I see on a daily basis in Little Rock.
1-how to live
I cant tell you how many blacks live in run down homes or live in low income housing yet drive vehicles that cost more than their homes. Drive a vehicle that cost less than the giant tires and rims they drive on. Priorities screwed up.
2-talk
I can go to any open area, parks, arenas, malls, stores, movies theatre and you will hear more profane and disgusting language from blacks than any other race.
3-walk
which race do you see the most walk around holding their nut sack?
4-dress
which race do you see the most wearing their pants down low exposing their arse?
Is dat you Charlie? Sorry Charlie only the best tunas become "Starkist "now freshen up you smell worst than Fisherman's Warf on the hottest day of the year, due you have that not so fresh feeling? Well due you?Bwwwwwwwa rotflmao -(;-(l)-------+This message was sponsored by Masengail.Juggalos Tour 2014 coming to your town even if it's brown.Honk! Honk!
Sir ICP2014

Saint Louis, MO

#22527 Jan 22, 2014
Chuck wrote:
<quoted text>
Insane...
Hey Chuckie cease and desist with the term "Insane"I hold the copyrights for that concur my friend understand. Bwwwwwwwwa -(;-(l)-----+7734/2014
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#22528 Jan 22, 2014
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
I was using his words against him. You are right, there is no half breed human being. The 1 drop rule was made up by white people. I didn't make that up. When black people insist on calling Obama a black man, some white people get a little butt hurt over that. They feel a little left out or something. They want him to embrace his white side.
I agree with you to a degree. Whites want him to acknowledge while blacks wants him to embrace his black side. That is why some black groups are so upset with him.
Sir ICP2014

Saint Louis, MO

#22529 Jan 22, 2014
Sam38002 wrote:
AB Warrior what are you two talking about ?
Hey Scambo speak when spoken didn't you're mammy teach you silence is the golden rule get it, you heard me now go play with you're etch a scetch. Bwwwwa -(;-(l)---+
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#22531 Jan 23, 2014
Crickets
Harry Callihan

United States

#22532 Jan 23, 2014
Sir ICP2014 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Scambo speak when spoken didn't you're mammy teach you silence is the golden rule get it, you heard me now go play with you're etch a scetch. Bwwwwa -(;-(l)---+
Hello Pumpkin,
still got that tramp stamp on your ass. I heard you and Waco have become butt close on his ranch. Bwwwwwwww. Im going to tell you just one time to stfu before I wrap my 23 inch one eyed spitting viper around your neck and make you tap dance. You dig me bro. The Black Apocalypse is coming for all you white krackkker clowns. I strongly advise you to get back in your grandmother's basement and lock the door. Zulu Dawn, The Night for Redemption and Restitution is coming and Hell is following.
Sam Bo

Cherokee Village, AR

#22537 Jan 23, 2014
Sam38002 wrote:
A hurt dog will holler.
A hurt black will holler.
KAB

Maumelle, AR

#22539 Jan 23, 2014
Sam Bo wrote:
<quoted text>A hurt black will holler.
Now that's funny!

Since: Nov 11

Taylor, MI

#22546 Jan 23, 2014
Sam Bo wrote:
You can bet your ass on one thing, The most dangerous cities are the ones with the highest population of blacks and mexicans.
You can also bet on one thing too, white privilege will not last. Its days are numbered. Soak it all up while you can!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#22548 Jan 23, 2014
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Find any spear points off Hy54 today? 5372
Never made it down there, major melt down at the casa. 7253...
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#22550 Jan 23, 2014
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Most people don't want that idiot to embrace anything because everything he touches he screws up. Both sides of him that is..........
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#22551 Jan 23, 2014
Sir ICP2014 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Scambo speak when spoken didn't you're mammy teach you silence is the golden rule get it, you heard me now go play with you're etch a scetch. Bwwwwa -(;-(l)---+
lol
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#22552 Jan 23, 2014
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
You can also bet on one thing too, white privilege will not last. Its days are numbered. Soak it all up while you can!
What is white privilege and how does a white get it bigot?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Xenia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr Duke for President 30,584
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 8 hr ALL ABOUT THE FRE... 31,221
Debate: Ferguson - Dayton, OH 9 hr Ann Fan 4
This is why I am an Ann Fan! 9 hr Ann Fan 5
Alecia Reece Comments 23 hr car007 1
Ohio attorney general appoints special prosecut... Aug 30 Cat74 35
looking for a text buddy (Nov '12) Aug 30 bill 44
•••

Flash Flood Watch for Greene County was issued at September 02 at 2:42AM EDT

•••
•••
•••

Xenia Jobs

•••