The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments
16,661 - 16,680 of 18,610 Comments Last updated 7 hrs ago
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2014

Judged:

Lawman, is President Obama a black man even though he has a white mother? Interesting..........

Since: Nov 11

Chesaning, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2014

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
Lawman, is President Obama a black man even though he has a white mother? Interesting..........
Another thing I hear some whites whine about constantly. What about the "one-drop" rule Caucasians made up for "mixed" race people? One drop of black blood makes you black right? Or is his whiteness only important because whitey feels left out?

Bucyrus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2014

Sammy

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2014

Judged:

No place is very safe
H-C Brotherly Love

Lithonia, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2014

Judged:

Aryan Barbarian wrote:
Richard Sherman Seattle Seahawks showed allot of class last night. Find one NFC White Football player during the post show interview that acted like this. Perhaps the Compton Gang Mentality morph Sherman's true color. Just proves money can't buy you class. Intelligence and Code of Conduct Kallark do you understand? Well do you...Start spinning Kallark...
I'm African American from Georgia and unfortunately I have to agree with you AB. Children emulate professional sport players and look up to them as role models. There's nothing wrong with celebration after a tremendous win however Sherman's rant was why out of line and not call for. That being said, there are white players that have also conducted themselves in a unflattery ways. Im not trying to spin anything. I just wish everyone would conduct themselves as their family was standing next to them.
Chuck

Elmont, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2014

Judged:

MLK speech...

https://www.youtube.com/watch...

Taylor, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2014

Judged:

Aryan Barbarian wrote:
Richard Sherman Seattle Seahawks showed allot of class last night. Find one NFC White Football player during the post show interview that acted like this. Perhaps the Compton Gang Mentality morph Sherman's true color. Just proves money can't buy you class. Intelligence and Code of Conduct Kallark do you understand? Well do you...Start spinning Kallark...
Well I don't watch sports at all so I have no comment. I've never heard of Richard Sherman. What I do know is that no matter how lofty and godly you want white NFC players or white people in general they are still flawed human beings. No more righteous or unrighteous than the next person.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2014

Judged:

Chuck wrote:
I HAD a dream......
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2014

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I don't watch sports at all so I have no comment. I've never heard of Richard Sherman. What I do know is that no matter how lofty and godly you want white NFC players or white people in general they are still flawed human beings. No more righteous or unrighteous than the next person.
Let's see you can't comment because you don't watch sports. yet I am guessing you are not Aryan and you comment all the time on matters pertaining to such. Interesting mental thought process you deal with daily.

Taylor, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2014

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Let's see you can't comment because you don't watch sports. yet I am guessing you are not Aryan and you comment all the time on matters pertaining to such. Interesting mental thought process you deal with daily.
Well I comment on what I know. I feel absolutely nothing for sports. I never have. Sorry. I can't "spin" it for you this time lol.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2014

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I comment on what I know. I feel absolutely nothing for sports. I never have. Sorry. I can't "spin" it for you this time lol.
Well at least we found something you can't spin.........
Stan

Milpitas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2014

Judged:

Never heard of topix until today

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2014

Judged:

No where is truly safe. The harder it is to provide the basics for families, the more crime will increase. Robbery has become petty crime in many towns due to the volume and severity of crime.
Our means of 'protection' has become the downfall of a every city in America.
Kinder Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2014

Judged:

I don't understand all this white black white issues. Kallark can you shed some light on this issue. Help me understand why blacks hate everything that represent good/white America.
Sir ICP2014

Ballwin, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2014

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm very proud of you KFAKE you finally came clean and white and told the truth about you putting a wayciss spin on everything you fell right into the trap didn't you kunta. Bwwwwwwa-(;-(l)----+Juggalos WORLDWIDE Tour 2014 coming to your town pumpkin brown.

Taylor, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2014

Kinder Aryan Barbarian wrote:
I don't understand all this white black white issues. Kallark can you shed some light on this issue. Help me understand why blacks hate everything that represent good/white America.
Well KAB I've explained these issues to you before. White Europeans have blazed a trail of bloodshed, treachery, thievery, and greed for centuries now. Naturally and logically, there are consequences to these actions. Many of the descendants of the people that Europeans conquered or deprived of their human rights are still very angry. And while the vast majority of contemporary whites had absolutely NOTHING to do with what their ancestors did, they suffer because of "the sins of the father." And while the darker peoples of the world definitely have had their fair share of savagery, genocides, greed, treachery, and bloodshed, White Americans and Europeans have led the way in warfare and bloodshed on an even larger scale, especially during the 20th century.

I think some black people hate "everything that represent[s] good/white America" because it doesn't represent black Americans. I think black people are tired of being told how to live/talk/walk/dress/act by white people. I also think some blacks really feel like they don't have anything to lose when it comes to America because they don't have as much invested in America as white people do. Couple that with the fact that media bias, black demagogues, and the breakdown of the black family and you have a recipe for disaster.
Chuck

Elmont, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2014

Judged:

Ukraine live...

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/euromajdan/pop-...

War veterans have found a new battle to fight by protecting the demonstrations

http://america.aljazeera.com/watch/shows/live...
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2014

Judged:

Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Im tired tonight. I have to address the majority of the post hopefully tomorrow. I will just address a small part.
"I think black people are tired of being told how to live/talk/walk/dress/act by white people."
I will speak of what I see on a daily basis in Little Rock.
1-how to live
I cant tell you how many blacks live in a run down homes or live in low income housing yet drive a vehicles that cost more than the home. Drive a vehicle that cost less than the giant tires and rims they drive on. Priorities screwed up.
2-talk
I can go to any open area, parks, arenas, malls, stores, movies theatre and you will hear more profane and disgusting language from blacks than any other race.
3-walk
which race do you see the most walk around holding their nut sack?
4-dress
which race do you see the most wearing their pants down low exposing their arse?
Although your points are short and direct they are valid. Please do not confront these people with the truth, they will hate you forever and try to get you banned. The greatest thing about this country is you can be whatever in life YOU want to be. The sky is the limit in the United States. We have a half breed who is the President. We have Millionaire and Billionaire black people here. If you are not a success in life you have nobody to blame but yourself. Plus YOU can always move to just about anywhere you want if you don't like it in America.
Lt Dan

Elmont, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2014

Judged:

Kiev, The Most Dangerous City…

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/E/EU_UKR...
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2014

Judged:

Thank you President Obama.

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/ali-meyer/rec...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Xenia Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Xenia Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••