The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,354

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#22434 Jan 19, 2014
Tell us about your white family again? Have they been exposed yet? Any Aryan genetics passed on to them?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#22435 Jan 19, 2014
This speaks volumes about what the angel cake society is NOT about.

I just post the facts, don't hate the player..

http://www.hhscenter.org/bonbstat.html
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#22436 Jan 19, 2014
The U.S. Justice Department provides a breakdown of homicides by the race of both the victim and offender. Looking at the data for 2005 (the latest year available), we find that whites committed 48.0% of all murders and blacks committed 51.2% of all murders. However, whites outnumber blacks in the population. In fact, non-Hispanic whites are about 69% of the population and blacks are about 13%. These statistics alone, shows that blacks are 13% of the population, but commit 51.2% of the murders, indicate that blacks commit a seriously disproportionate number of murders."
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#22437 Jan 19, 2014
ABOUT LITTLE ROCK CRIME RATES
With a crime rate of 109 per one thousand residents, Little Rock has one of the highest crime rates in America compared to all communities of all sizes - from the smallest towns to the very largest cities. One's chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property crime here is one in 9. Within Arkansas, more than 90% of the communities have a lower crime rate than Little Rock.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#22438 Jan 19, 2014
For Little Rock, we found that the violent crime rate is one of the highest in the nation, across communities of all sizes (both large and small). Violent offenses tracked included forcible rape, murder and non-negligent manslaughter, armed robbery, and aggravated assault, including assault with a deadly weapon. According to NeighborhoodScout's analysis of FBI reported crime data, your chance of becoming a victim of one of these crimes in Little Rock is one in 60.
Significantly, based on the number of murders reported by the FBI and the number of residents living in the city, NeighborhoodScout's analysis shows that Little Rock experiences one of the higher murder rates in the nation when compared with cities and towns for all sizes of population, from the largest to the smallest.

Since: Nov 11

Taylor, MI

#22441 Jan 19, 2014
WARRIOR wrote:
This speaks volumes about what the angel cake society is NOT about.
I just post the facts, don't hate the player..
http://www.hhscenter.org/bonbstat.html
And as I've said millions of times before, I don't deny those stats but you're preaching to the choir. And just so you know black folk don't like the violence destroying our community either. Whether you believe that or not means nothing to me.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#22443 Jan 19, 2014
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
And as I've said millions of times before, I don't deny those stats but you're preaching to the choir. And just so you know black folk don't like the violence destroying our community either. Whether you believe that or not means nothing to me.
That's the difference between the races. If it was my race I would be out doing something about it to make it stop. YOU are just happy to let it continue because YOU have YOURS!

Taylor, MI

#22449 Jan 19, 2014
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>That's the difference between the races. If it was my race I would be out doing something about it to make it stop. YOU are just happy to let it continue because YOU have YOURS!
Right....you got it. You don't know me at all. Don't make yourself look stupid by assuming. By the way, there us no "my race your race."
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#22453 Jan 19, 2014
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Right....you got it. You don't know me at all. Don't make yourself look stupid by assuming. By the way, there us no "my race your race."
Ok let's us know your contributions. My race your race, why then are you attacking white people. Whites have done more for inner cities children than blacks. I wish we could one day meet and allow me to give you a tour of Little Rock and the inner city decay in the black community and how whites are doing more for blacks than your own race. I'm not trying to be mean or ugly Kallark just stating a fact well at least in the Little Rock area.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#22455 Jan 20, 2014
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
" He be a member of the Aryan Vanguard of Truth...."

I guess you know some black Aryans seeing how there is no "my race your race".

You don't look stupid at all..........
Sir ICP2014

Saint Louis, MO

#22456 Jan 20, 2014
Actually KFAKE is a wannabe we all know that he can't handle the truth. -(;-()-----+And his little toy KSAmBO they are programed.

Wixom, MI

#22457 Jan 20, 2014
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>" He be a member of the Aryan Vanguard of Truth...."
I guess you know some black Aryans seeing how there is no "my race your race".
You don't look stupid at all..........
You're right. I don't sound stupid at all. It's called SARCASM. Does that make sense to you?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#22458 Jan 20, 2014
No doubt you confuse sarcasm with hypocrisy. Buy a dictionary.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#22459 Jan 20, 2014
Funny how all of my factual statistical posts about crime rate in Little Rock, Arkansas have been removed. There was not one word of profanity or any disparaging statements in any of those statistics I cut and pasted. There is only one person on here who would complain and lobby to have them removed. I will no longer acknowledge that hypocrite. He is a lap dog for race baiters. He knows who he is and he knows I post the truth. The truth HURTS!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#22465 Jan 20, 2014
Lawman, is President Obama a black man even though he has a white mother? Interesting..........

Oxford, MI

#22467 Jan 20, 2014
WARRIOR wrote:
Lawman, is President Obama a black man even though he has a white mother? Interesting..........
Another thing I hear some whites whine about constantly. What about the "one-drop" rule Caucasians made up for "mixed" race people? One drop of black blood makes you black right? Or is his whiteness only important because whitey feels left out?

Elyria, OH

#22468 Jan 20, 2014
Sammy

Kansas City, MO

#22471 Jan 20, 2014
No place is very safe
H-C Brotherly Love

Covington, GA

#22476 Jan 20, 2014
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
Richard Sherman Seattle Seahawks showed allot of class last night. Find one NFC White Football player during the post show interview that acted like this. Perhaps the Compton Gang Mentality morph Sherman's true color. Just proves money can't buy you class. Intelligence and Code of Conduct Kallark do you understand? Well do you...Start spinning Kallark...
I'm African American from Georgia and unfortunately I have to agree with you AB. Children emulate professional sport players and look up to them as role models. There's nothing wrong with celebration after a tremendous win however Sherman's rant was why out of line and not call for. That being said, there are white players that have also conducted themselves in a unflattery ways. Im not trying to spin anything. I just wish everyone would conduct themselves as their family was standing next to them.
Chuck

Farmingville, NY

#22478 Jan 21, 2014

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Xenia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 5 hr Doug Wiedeman 31,296
Where's all the old threads? 7 hr masterofconcretep... 1
Do you need advice about love or relationships? (May '09) Sat Kenflosmooth 16
Reece powers (Nov '13) Sat winnie 6
Review: Booher Auto Sales Sat Sdb 1
Student Group Plans Ohio Statehouse Protest Sat hey Chocolate Jimmie 1
Dennis Gannon trying to cover his past! Fri Tina 5
Xenia Dating
Find my Match

Xenia Jobs

Xenia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Xenia News, Events & Info