The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments
16,641 - 16,660 of 18,588 Comments Last updated 17 hrs ago
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2014

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
I wasn't drawing a comparison to that Whorerior. I was simply making fun of "Aryan Pride."
And I just simply point out FACTS about a certain segment of our society Kafart. It's all good..........
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2014

Judged:

mike wrote:
One of the biggest crimes against humanity is fat chicks that persist in wearing stretch pants.
Now that's funny.
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2014

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
I wasn't drawing a comparison to that Whorerior. I was simply making fun of "Aryan Pride."
Why are you attacking Warrior using a derogatory name? He simply posted the truth and you attacked with a silly post. You think because a person is white makes him Aryan? Is everyone who is dark skinned an African or a light skinned black had Aryan blood in their genes? Think again.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2014

Judged:

Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you attacking Warrior using a derogatory name? He simply posted the truth and you attacked with a silly post. You think because a person is white makes him Aryan? Is everyone who is dark skinned an African or a light skinned black had Aryan blood in their genes? Think again.
You know how they lump us all into one group and stereotype the entire white race. Watch, he will now come back with something like " I have a white friend" or" know a white person really well" just to satisfy himself that he's not "really a racist"....

Since: Nov 11

Taylor, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2014

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>And I just simply point out FACTS about a certain segment of our society Kafart. It's all good..........
The funny thing is that you think it was aimed at you. I was simply poking fun at so-called "Aryan pride" and self righteousness. But of course, blacks love to persecute lil' ole' Warrior. He be a member of the Aryan Vanguard of Truth....tasked with exposing the vile grotesqueries of the black community. Keep up the good work "exposing" what's already well known lol. As I will continue to expose the conspicuous hypocrisy and vile grotesqueries of a certain angel cake portion of our society. ;-)

Taylor, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2014

Judged:

Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Right, because "pure-blooded" Aryans wouldn't do something perverted like that right? The "less than 1% of 1% suffering from PTSD" only commit these crimes right? How generous yet utterly delusional and hubristic to say the least lol. But angel cake whitey is "nature's finest handiwork" right?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2014

Judged:

Tell us about your white family again? Have they been exposed yet? Any Aryan genetics passed on to them?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2014

Judged:

This speaks volumes about what the angel cake society is NOT about.

I just post the facts, don't hate the player..

http://www.hhscenter.org/bonbstat.html
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2014

Judged:

The U.S. Justice Department provides a breakdown of homicides by the race of both the victim and offender. Looking at the data for 2005 (the latest year available), we find that whites committed 48.0% of all murders and blacks committed 51.2% of all murders. However, whites outnumber blacks in the population. In fact, non-Hispanic whites are about 69% of the population and blacks are about 13%. These statistics alone, shows that blacks are 13% of the population, but commit 51.2% of the murders, indicate that blacks commit a seriously disproportionate number of murders."
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2014

Judged:

ABOUT LITTLE ROCK CRIME RATES
With a crime rate of 109 per one thousand residents, Little Rock has one of the highest crime rates in America compared to all communities of all sizes - from the smallest towns to the very largest cities. One's chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property crime here is one in 9. Within Arkansas, more than 90% of the communities have a lower crime rate than Little Rock.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2014

Judged:

For Little Rock, we found that the violent crime rate is one of the highest in the nation, across communities of all sizes (both large and small). Violent offenses tracked included forcible rape, murder and non-negligent manslaughter, armed robbery, and aggravated assault, including assault with a deadly weapon. According to NeighborhoodScout's analysis of FBI reported crime data, your chance of becoming a victim of one of these crimes in Little Rock is one in 60.
Significantly, based on the number of murders reported by the FBI and the number of residents living in the city, NeighborhoodScout's analysis shows that Little Rock experiences one of the higher murder rates in the nation when compared with cities and towns for all sizes of population, from the largest to the smallest.

Taylor, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2014

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
This speaks volumes about what the angel cake society is NOT about.
I just post the facts, don't hate the player..
http://www.hhscenter.org/bonbstat.html
And as I've said millions of times before, I don't deny those stats but you're preaching to the choir. And just so you know black folk don't like the violence destroying our community either. Whether you believe that or not means nothing to me.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2014

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
And as I've said millions of times before, I don't deny those stats but you're preaching to the choir. And just so you know black folk don't like the violence destroying our community either. Whether you believe that or not means nothing to me.
That's the difference between the races. If it was my race I would be out doing something about it to make it stop. YOU are just happy to let it continue because YOU have YOURS!

Taylor, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2014

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>That's the difference between the races. If it was my race I would be out doing something about it to make it stop. YOU are just happy to let it continue because YOU have YOURS!
Right....you got it. You don't know me at all. Don't make yourself look stupid by assuming. By the way, there us no "my race your race."
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2014

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Right....you got it. You don't know me at all. Don't make yourself look stupid by assuming. By the way, there us no "my race your race."
Ok let's us know your contributions. My race your race, why then are you attacking white people. Whites have done more for inner cities children than blacks. I wish we could one day meet and allow me to give you a tour of Little Rock and the inner city decay in the black community and how whites are doing more for blacks than your own race. I'm not trying to be mean or ugly Kallark just stating a fact well at least in the Little Rock area.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2014

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
" He be a member of the Aryan Vanguard of Truth...."

I guess you know some black Aryans seeing how there is no "my race your race".

You don't look stupid at all..........
Sir ICP2014

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2014

Judged:

Actually KFAKE is a wannabe we all know that he can't handle the truth. -(;-()-----+And his little toy KSAmBO they are programed.

Brant, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2014

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>" He be a member of the Aryan Vanguard of Truth...."
I guess you know some black Aryans seeing how there is no "my race your race".
You don't look stupid at all..........
You're right. I don't sound stupid at all. It's called SARCASM. Does that make sense to you?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2014

Judged:

No doubt you confuse sarcasm with hypocrisy. Buy a dictionary.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2014

Judged:

Funny how all of my factual statistical posts about crime rate in Little Rock, Arkansas have been removed. There was not one word of profanity or any disparaging statements in any of those statistics I cut and pasted. There is only one person on here who would complain and lobby to have them removed. I will no longer acknowledge that hypocrite. He is a lap dog for race baiters. He knows who he is and he knows I post the truth. The truth HURTS!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Xenia Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Xenia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••