The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments (Page 831)

Showing posts 16,601 - 16,620 of17,742
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Buck Rohde

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2013

Judged:

black momma wrote:
<quoted text> The only connection I have to Africa is the color of my skin and the first origin of mankind. Your culture is my culture the origin of my last name is Irish. All you will ever see is color. We have gone to Africa it was beautiful but I would not want to live there.
If your last name is Irish, it comes from the Southern slave holders who were English, Scotch or Irish. My last name is German, but I don't think any slave holders over here had German names.My ancestors came over here because they were pushed into conforming to the stinkin government over there and there was drafting into the army in around 1850.
Anna Skutnik

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2013

Judged:

Buck Rohde wrote:
<quoted text>
If your last name is Irish, it comes from the Southern slave holders who were English, Scotch or Irish. My last name is German, but I don't think any slave holders over here had German names.My ancestors came over here because they were pushed into conforming to the stinkin government over there and there was drafting into the army in around 1850.
I don't think any Polish were slave owners either. Was your mother's side German too?
Buck Rohde

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2013

Anna Skutnik wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think any Polish were slave owners either. Was your mother's side German too?
Anna,

My mothers people came over here in the 1880s from Alsace Lorraine, which is French-German.
WARRIOR in da house

Gainesville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2013

Judged:

Poof 2 can play that game.
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2013

Sam38002 wrote:
<quoted text>
The real Warrior knows why :-) 38002 Is my zip RIGHT AB :-)
38002 damn sure not your IQ. PLEASE do not address me unless you are spoken to. Youre a very demented and hateful person suffering from dementia. You reek of racism and claim to live by the word, Hypocrite. I feel so sorry for you and your kind. I hope one day you and others will be able to see the plank in your eyes. Don't you and other blacks understand color is only skin deep and that we all bleed red. Don't you understand that? So stop with all the racial hatred.

Since: Nov 11

Dearborn, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2013

Judged:

TN Voter wrote:
<quoted text>
Not true... That's a lie... Can't be!!! I look at cities where the blacks are the majority and ummmmmm nope... Most dangerous, so don't lie saying that there are areas where black and majority and nice.... You can't have black, nice, peaceful community in the same sentence... It's just not true and if it were then what the hell happened to Memphis, Cleveland , Baltimore, DC, LA, Birmingham, Atlanta, St. Louis and Detroit???? Explain that, wait I'll do it for you.. Admit it, each city is black majority and corrupt with lazy entitled African Americans!!! Why don't you call yourselves Americans!!! Why do you all have BET, Miss Black America, Jet, a black congressional caucus, reps like that racist sob Jessie Jackson???? I mean you folks at least 98% of you all are worthless racist animals!!! Sorry but a fact is like math... It's hard to disprove it!! You can throw emotion into it and lie about it, however lets stick with fact!!! Now tell your kind to do something for your couHtry instead if continuing to keep your hands out waiting for someone to give you a hand out!!!
Awww....need a pacifier? Stop whining. We have provided neighborhoods that are predominantly black that are safe, beautiful places to live. As far as being called "African-American" well, I agree with you on that one. We are Americans. What's funny is that the same black who cry about being called AA will NEVER leave this country to actually live in Africa. Me personally, I am an American. I have absolutely NO connection to Africa whatsoever. I have no desire to live in Africa. America is my home. As far as BET, congressional black caucus and other "racist" organizations you want to whine about have you ever thought about how much W.E.T. saturates the TV? Have you ever thought about how much white people have dominated everything for the past 500 years or so? Can you answer that honestly?

Since: Oct 12

Detroit, MI.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2013

One of my New years resolutions is to get down to my roots by practising Voodoo and Black magic and smoking my new crack pipe that I got for Kwanzaa.
Between shooting hoops, I think I will play that new Knockout game and maybe help out in a few drivebys.I might also learn how to speak Ghetto, no wat i be sayin?
jermane luvoneanutter

Crumpton, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2013

Judged:

i mean ya nome sayin we all jus need ta get along cause luv is wat make da werld be happy an ya nome sayin al us need to be luvin an huggin an kissin and makin luv cause dat wat it all biut ya nome sayin like rodney kang be say why cant we yall jus get along ya nome sayin an like malcolm x be say he got a dream and martin luther kang be say give me liberty or give me sum chiken ya nome sayin so wat i tryin ta say is ax not wat you be does fo yo cuntry butt ax wat you can have some one do fo you like prezidont obama say ya nome sayin that we as peeples will an will not do nothin and d somethin an den do nothin again ya nome sayin white or black or white an black be gray ya nome sayin dat like kunte kinte say i be in dis chain an smokin ma crack cause dat all he be got ya nome sayin an den chicken george constipated the proclaimation wit liberty an justice fo all gray folk ya nome sayin
Kinder Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2013

Judged:

KAB, formerly known as Aryan Barbarian.

There are some that claim that they wouldn't live in Africa and some claim that they have no connection to Africa however they're the first ones yelling about slavery. Interesting. Lets stop hating on each other, and lets move forward brothers and sisters and leave the past in the past. KAB

Taylor, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2013

Judged:

Kinder Aryan Barbarian wrote:
KAB, formerly known as Aryan Barbarian.
There are some that claim that they wouldn't live in Africa and some claim that they have no connection to Africa however they're the first ones yelling about slavery. Interesting. Lets stop hating on each other, and lets move forward brothers and sisters and leave the past in the past. KAB
Since this was aimed primarily at me I'll address your claim about me "yelling about slavery." The only time I speak about slavery is to either provide a historical background for my statements or to show conspicuous hypocrisy on the part of racists. NEVER to excuse the inexcusable. If you are genuinely trying to be kinder then that is admirable indeed.

Since: Jun 13

Oxford, Britain

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2013

Judged:

Have a jolly new year,you yankee bloaks and spear chukers.

Chelsea, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2014

Judged:

Kinder AB wrote:
<quoted text>
It is true friend it's on record. It is also true that everything that I have ever said was the truth. My presentation of the truth could have been more gentler in the approach and less stinging. Please post anything I said that wasn't the truth friend. Please release your anger friend. Anger and resentment is like a festering boil on the anus. So please stop being a sore ass and lance it before it is too late. I hope you and your family have a wonderful new year friend. Chow!
It's great that you are trying to turn a new leaf but don't you think it's quite arrogant and presumptuous to say "everything" you say is truth?
Anonymous

Sharon Springs, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2014

Judged:

Steven Cripple Hawking wrote:
Have a jolly new year,you yankee bloaks and spear chukers.
You spelled bloke wrong and I'm not even British and I knew how to spell it!
Chet Booswahnicki

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2014

Judged:

Sam38002 wrote:
<quoted text>
I am employed in Public Service and enjoy one of the best family health plans. Obama care is I good program he was elected two terms because of it get over it.
So you are a government parasite errrrrrr worker eh? Seems that the Blacks who do work are in the government or are involved with the government one way or another.
Welfare, SSD, SSI, Civil Service, jail or the Army etc.
Chet Booswahnicki

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2014

Judged:

Sam38002 wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell us more gr8 white brother :-) What do you do for a living ?
I am a day trader on the stock market.I work for or with no one.I pay taxes though, so you probably could say I work indirectly for the government.
Chet Booswahnicki

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2014

Judged:

Wow wrote:
<quoted text>Wow! That just about puts my observations to shame about all blacks being as dumb as a door nail. I can see that you're a highly edgumacated black college NAACP graduate.
Eddie Munster changed his name to PAUL RYAN now is a big parasite in the government.
my fellow americans we

Athens, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2014

Judged:

need you as our next president. please run for the usa we need somone like you we have heard of the wolfpack is a good unit to be with. now go for us run the usa for all of maybe us. we love wolfpack and hope you be our next president of our land. home of free and home of the brave.

Since: Jun 09

Athens, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2014

Judged:

my fellow americans we wrote:
need you as our next president. please run for the usa we need somone like you we have heard of the wolfpack is a good unit to be with. now go for us run the usa for all of maybe us. we love wolfpack and hope you be our next president of our land. home of free and home of the brave.
hey you got my vote..........how many times can I vote for ya??
we hear headland

Athens, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2014

Judged:

getting some roads paved when is Kinsey getting our streets paved and cover some of the whoopy dos holes up. when you let the roads sit and water get under them it may cost more to paved. lets get chevy country paved and how about put yalls month business on tv we see most of the towns on tv with all the high price of things in Kinsey sewage and water price we can save gas money yall need to let the people of Kinsey alabama see what yall do. so be waiting to see yall on tv this next month we like to know whats really is going on in our town.peoples that care.
when is open season

Athens, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2014

Judged:

for rats? in Kinsey Alabama.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 16,601 - 16,620 of17,742
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Xenia Discussions

Search the Xenia Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 6 min woo-boy 25,328
What is Aspergers Syndrome? (Sep '11) 1 hr kris moore 190
tattoo parlors 1 hr kris moore 8
I need a rice cooker and a backpack... 2 hr CMS 3
Are Hookah Bars good for you? 4 hr The Duke of Hazard 2
Sen Reid(D) is anti American,need to go! 4 hr The Duke of Hazard 2
Longtime WDTN Sports Director Omar Williams pas... (May '08) 4 hr The Duke of Hazard 30
•••
•••
•••
Xenia Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Xenia Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Xenia People Search